All Comments on 'The Storm Ch. 01'

by Ignoble

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
darkdance69darkdance69over 9 years ago
Good Story Overall

The build up and pacing was nice. The emotions and motives were realistic and handled well. However a few story gaffes were jarring and confusing at points. Were the two who headed off to the game the husband and uncle or husband and brother? When Loretta came back was she wearing the top with or without a bra underneath?

Overall a short, hot little read though!

IgnobleIgnobleover 9 years agoAuthor
Sorry for confusing you!

I thought I'd made it clearer than I apparently did. When Mom comes back after her coffee accident, she is not wearing a bra under her blouse, and Dad went off to the game with his brother-in-law - thus Mom's younger brother and Daughter's Uncle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

Loved your story. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nothing like a mother and daughter!

There is nothing as exciting at literotica, in my humble but perverted opinion, as a mother/daughter sex story by Ignoble!

DaddyDaughterLove2DaddyDaughterLove2almost 7 years ago
The Storm Ch. 02

you released this in 2014 so where chapter 2 this a good story I want more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More Please

Can we hope that this was chapter 1 of a glorious 20 part series, the next installments of which will be released before the end of the year?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Is a sequel possible?

How wonderful if we could read more about Loretta and Dana, mother and daughter, now sex partners! Particularly how they might enjoy their incestuous lesbian trysts behind dad’s back!

kitties2kitties2over 3 years ago
You're back! Yay!

I hope this means we'll be getting an update of this story as well as "Casey and Kayla"!

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Wish the husband and father found out about the cheating and made the cheating public! Do the incestuous whores good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous