All Comments on 'The Story of Dan and Denise'

by swingerjoe

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 7 years ago
"Born no earlier"???

To me that would indicate no one is over 18 to the day. If they were born later, they would be younger than 18 and Whacky will be orgasmic with pleasure.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 7 years ago
I liked the flow much better in this story.

Your other story was very good but so disjointed that I had a hard time reading it. I look forward to future postings.

CoffeemuggCoffeemuggover 7 years ago
Helmet

Where I come from Little League ball players wear helmets. A beanball would just bounce off.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years agoAuthor
@ harddaysnight

Dammit, now I have to fire my legal team! Thank god no fictional minors were injured in this story!

@ coffeecup, helmets don't protect the entire head. Players get beaned all the time at all levels of play. Just last year, Carlos Gomez was nailed in the temple by a Noah Syndergaard 97 mph fastball.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Helmets

U could get hit in the face, but your skull is completly covered. I thought they wore a face guard last time j saw my nephew as well, but that might have been softball.

EuphoniusEuphoniusover 7 years ago
In your author's POV...

You always seem to rail against "insecurity"

Insecurity is a BAD thing, and it is relatively easy thing to fix, once a character has that "lightbulb" moment, and says "Hey, I'm just acting INSECURE, well, NO more....thank you very much!!!"

Why is it for you that PROVIDING Security in a relationship ISN'T more of a virtue?

What ever happened to "I feel so safe with you! I can tell you all my secrets. Why, We Bond on such a close level that I trust you COMPLETELY!"????

The problem is, I suppose, that THOSE kind of people become prone to insecurity because they are easy targets for betrayal.

OK, if that sums up a generality for you, than so be it.

But I still wonder, WHY CAN'T someone see that HAVING that sense of security is an AMAZING gift in a relationship. What is wrong with valuing the idea that there is no reason to be insecure BECAUSE of the higher plane of understanding between the two committed partners?

Even if YOU are someone who measures cheating through porn position physical definitions, and others measure it through a more emotional aspect of HOW THEY FEEL about the betrayal, it shouldn't factor in on the idea of TRUST forming a significant building block for security. And If a person is made to feel insecure than chances are just as strong that it is the EXTERNAL factors bringing about that sense of insecurity, and not just THEIR OWN PROBLEM that needs to be worked out by saying, oh sure, just stop being so insecure!!!

I guess this is silly, but they do say you really are paranoid once you realize that everyone is out to get you......

But while paranoia IS more an internal judgement that probably SHOULD be reevaluated from time to time with a real mental health professional, it always seems to me that you seem to link (and generally YES, you usually make it gender specific to males) a guy's insecurity as an interchangeable feeling with the term paranoia.

I don't know if I'll ever be able to agree to your challenges that feeling secure in a relationship really takes a backseat to some misguided idea of a ubiquitous declaration of "love". Almost "well if she tells me that she loves me, it doesn't MATTER that she was kissing another guy?" "Because to have a problem with her ONLY kissing, well SHEEEEIITT....that would mean I"M just foolishly insecure" "Thank the STARS above that she TELLS me that she still loves me!!!"

I mean, even prostitutes don't KISS their johns, right? (source: Julia Roberts in "Pretty Woman") So isn't it possible that "only kissing" is even WORSE than say a handjob? What if she just blew the guy, but didn't swallow? That's not so bad, right?

Whatever.....

I know that you work hard to make your points, and your contributions to here really help to stir up the discussion meter. But, for more than first time while reading your stuff, I have wondered if you really understand love at all. Many of your characters don't, that is for sure. The more you try to convince us you do, the more you seem to fall short.

There are just some basic building blocks you seem to ignore and gloss over, or are simply just NOT THERE, in your philosophy. No, I am not trying to TELL you how to feel, or WHAT you feel. But as you make your arguments, it seems obvious that some real basic and commonplace tenants are just.......not........there, for you man.

But no worries, mate. No need to feel inadequate, oops, I mean......

INSECURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More classless trash

From the king of no class. I didn't read the story, you couldn't pay me enough to read one of your stories. The introduction was enough to see that you're still the same old ass clown, carrying on your stupid one-sided vendetta against Vandi and Randi.

You really are a pathetic little man .

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years agoAuthor
@ Euphonius

It hadn't occurred to me before reading your comment, but I suppose I do often write about insecurity. Why? Because it seems like such a common emotion for married couples -- at least, it seems so, judging by many of the comments I have read here over the years.

Yes, in an ideal world, in the ideal relationship, there would be no insecurity because both partners would provide each other with a healthy amount of security and trust. I suppose I could have provided Dan with that level of security and trust in his wife...but then there would be no story to tell! A story must have some type of conflict in order to be interesting. Conflict usually requires flawed characters.

Thanks for your thoughtful comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Liked it and the real emotions of a man going through that. Most could understand how he was feeling and he truly would never know if she cheated with her boss. They were away on business and she comes home to fuck the shit out of hub which she hasn't done in a while. The next morning she confessed that the boss kissed her and nothing else. At least she told him but I would be thinking the same way. Then sees them wLking side by side to her hotel room and poor hubby gets laid out in front of his wife, very humiliating. If it was me I would sure think she was fucking him now after watching them walk to her hotel after dinner hours and if that didn't happen she most likely would of fucked him . Trust will be an issue forever. I know plenty of guys who travel often for business and they are always telling us stories of the fucking that goes on . A lot of the married woman cheat only on these trip and they get very wild. One girl my friend was fucking never cheated until she started to travel with him . The first night they drank at the business dinner and he fucked her and she cried being married for over 20 years but he calmed her and fucked her the next morning. Now he always fucks her when they travel and she loves it . He fuckes her ass and makes her tell him how much she loves his cock while he's doing it. It's fucked up but goes on very often. He's become friends with her hubby, they go to games together and golf. Little does he know the back stabbing that is going on the 10 three day weekends they go away together. You can trust all you want but if anyone is often in a situation like travel for work then the opportunities to cheat will always be present. This poor husband is happy that his wife is traveling with my friend because they met and became friends mean while he fucks her like a paid hooker doing everything he wants . He sometimes ties her when they fuck and has room service come with her tied and naked with her face covered. He feels bad since he became friendly with the husband but can't give up the easy pussy. It's almost impossible to get caught because they really only do it when they travel. Thanks for the true feel to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
what happened

what happened to the boy is he alright.

for some reason doubletsptn cant log on

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 7 years ago
Nice character study

Wow, real three dimensional characters painted in shades of gray with warts and pimples all. No sinners and saints. Very refreshing. I enjoy reading stories where I can actually imagine knowing the principals (sp.?). Thanks. A great character study. 5stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting, but

kids in any baseball league are required to have and wear a batting helmet not only at bat, but even when running bases. That's why my two grandsons each have one. Alex would have been stunned, but that ball would never have struck his head. Minus 1* for that error. Also, wasn't this posted once before. I know that I read it then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I have read the other strory and even so, I read this too...

I have read the other strory and even so, I read this too...And this couple story, by its own, it's interesting and even being the same is and results better than integrated in the other multi-story try...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Time frames

I liked the story however I found the time frames very confusing. It seemed like things jumped from days to weeks to months without identifying until after the point was made. I also think it ended to quick. I kind of feel that the relationship between the wife and boss could have been explored. Husband took her back to quick. She was walking to her hotel room with the boss in a "close proximity to each orher" leads me to believe she was going to fuck him, otherwise he could have just let her out of the car in front of yhe room. That in itself would have led me towards divorce

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That's better

Much better story. Easier to read and follow the characters this way.

As far as the plot, I liked it. A very common issue in marriages when the roles are reversed and the individuals don't know how to handle it. I liked how they worked themselves out of their issues. I do think that Denise was not being empathetic towards Dan. But he was wallowing in self pity so there wasnt much she could do anyway.

You're a much better writer when you're not so self assured and trying to save the Loving Wives community from themselves. Let your stories speak for themselves. Stop feeding the trolls and keep writing good stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Here's the Question.

If Denise didn't want Andrew to screw her or screw up her marriage why would she go out to eat with him and have Andrew intimately walking her back to her bedroom? This is not something that someone wanting to get back with her husband would do.

Denise knew that Dan was concerned about Andrew. Denise had kissed Andrew and had intimate conversations with him. Dan was so upset he left her because of this and yet Denise goes out to dinner and takes him back to her hotel? Not in reality unless she was dumb as a piece of wood or was planning on sexing him despite or to spite her husband. Either way Denise shows a total lack of concern and disrespect for her husband and marriage.

anon.1

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
GEO-RELOCATIONS ARE VERY DIFFICULT

on whole families and dynamics. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Typical

Cookie cutter, cardboard cutout characters with IQ'S in the double digits. Stangstar women are rocket scientists compared to these characters. Typical agenda driven tripe from this author. Poorly developed characters and plot that only exist to serve the writer's agenda. Completely predictable, unimaginative and unoriginal.

The grammar and writing skills are on a junior high level. Try to take some classes to learn how to construct a coherent thought. Just juvenile, from first to last.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Insecurity -- Euphonius & SJ comments

Insecurity is a common theme in Loving Wives stories, even when the author doesn't realise it (as SwingerJoe suggested that he hadn't when writing his stories). Maybe it's not recognised because it's so common?

Joe's story here focuses mainly on the insecurity of a husband who has received a major blow in his career and feels like a failure. Dan has been reduced to 'just a house husband'. His insecurity is compounded by his wife's visible success in her career.

This is more noteworthy in Joe's story because house husbands are relatively uncommon. But insecurity also occurs in women who see themselves giving up a promising career to become 'just a wife and mother'. Joe's story briefly mentions Denise letting herself go in the early stages of motherhood, then getting herself back in shape to recover her confidence and self-image.

And all through the stories and the comments in the Loving Wives category we see the insecurity of men who feel that they must maintain tight control of wives just in case they might do something for which the husband hasn't given his permission.

No, Euphonius, insecurity is not "an easy thing to fix". Especially if it is not recognised when it occurs.

Lue

Ps: I liked what Joe did with this story. I thought that untangling this thread from the whole neighbourhood full of stories worked well.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 7 years ago
Not what I was expecting

But an enjoyable read.

looking4itlooking4itover 7 years ago

Well the other shoe is about to drop but you've ended it so sweet that it seems taking that way will not make sense. While there are peaks and valleys in every relationship this seems almost manic and that will affect how it will be interpreted when read. I guess we'll see. I did read the previous story so I don't know what to expect beyond the cryptic notes at the beginning of this chapter.

looking4itlooking4itover 7 years ago

Sorry, I did not read the previous one. That might make more sense in regard to the rest of my comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Kind of shallow, but much more coherent.

Not a lot of suspense or drama, but at least it all fits together and makes sense. Which is an improvement over the original story thread.

I thought the family was financially strapped, forcing the wife to enter the work market. So how does her husband justify her living in a hotel instead of immediately discussing and resolving their issues. The husband must not be very intelligent, since an experienced landscaper may have to scale back and downsize. But grass still needs to be cut, leaves raked, etc., and Dan shows little initiative in finding ways to apply his skill. So the wife is doing the best she can with what she married. Sounds like the typical mediocre marriage. Flip a coin as to if it will last.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

This was real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Soap opera

You are a good writer, but I expected a little more from a story posted on an erotic site. A well written, true life drama, which I thought could use a little more sexual "zing".

looking4itlooking4itover 7 years ago

I guess I was under the impression this was going to be multiple chapters.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Journeyman Results From Talented Author

First it should be said I respect a LOT of what swingerjoe brings to the Loving Wives table both as a writer, gadfly and commentator. He enriches the diversity of this genre for my money. Is SJ sometimes strident and judgmental ? Probably but when the scales are weighed - I'm reiterate the good outweighs the bad.

This story rolled down the runway at a good clip but never launched in my estimation. It went 50,000 shades of grey but never opted in the end for bold stand. Hemmingway wrote ' For Whom the Bell Tolls ' , ' The Old Man in the Sea ... classics by my standards. He also wrote " Islands in the Stream " which was sort of ' meh ' .

This was one of Swinger Joe ' meh ' efforts. I respect that he is experimenting as an author . Kudos for being in the arena and thank you for multiple, previous stories that catered to my demographic then this current one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic cheap cuck/wimp crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

That author has to be the world biggest cuckold/wimp!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yeah, I just love what Swingerjoe brings to Loving Wives

What would the genre be without the humor? I see Swingerjoe's user name and I laugh. I know it's going to be the same old repetitive story or comment. The most unoriginal person on Literotica is going to snipe at someone from the bushes.

Then his little mind puppet, Luedon, is going to make some comment as if anyone actually takes either of them seriously. How about that insecurity, Luedon?

I wonder if you caused any insecurity when you were fucking that woman's husband while she was upstairs recovering from giving birth to their child? Swingerjoe is the most insecure writer on the site. He must live on here. A comment gets posted, and two minutes later, he's on here with a reply. Then he talks about how insecure other writers are. Jealousjoe, that ought to be your username.

Lex1Lex1over 7 years ago
@anonymous

And then you follow-up lue' s comment with that insightful nugget of wisdom. It seems that Joe's fans come in all shapes, sizes, and intelligence levels.

@ Joe

I liked this focused attempt to this story more than the last one.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years agoAuthor
"I know you are, but what am I?!"

At this point, I don't know if I derive more entertainment value from writing these stories, reading them, commenting on them, or simply laughing and shaking my head at the absolute stupidity of some of the anonies who try so desperately to troll me on a daily basis.

I especially enjoy their latest "Pee Wee Herman" tactic, where no matter what comment I make about one of their favorite stories/authors, they will respond, "I know you are, but what am I?!"

If I express the opinion that a particular story is predictable, they respond, "Oh yeah?! Well, YOU'RE predictable!"

If I say a character in some story is insecure, or that their comments reflect their own insecurity, they'll respond, "Oh, yeah?! Well, YOU'RE insecure!"

It takes me right back to grade school! LOL!

Here's the thing, anonies, about your comments and about those two pathetic attempts at satire that you all keep mentioning as if they weren't embarrassing swings-and-misses: in order for satire or an insult to sting, it has to have some foundation in truth. If not, it ends up making you look foolish and unimaginative.

When I criticize a story or author, I use examples to back my opinion. Your feeble ad-hominem attacks are pointless because you could say the same thing about anyone you don't like. It's a generic insult like "you're fat and ugly," which misses the mark (unless your mark really is fat and ugly.) When you're attacking someone you don't know, anonymously, these types of insults are as impotent as I assume most of you are. (See, that insult works because I suspect it may be true!)

It is painfully obvious that most of you who attempted to criticize this story didn't actually read it. If you really want to hurt my feelings, you're going to actually have to force yourselves to read my stories, and then point out some real examples of glaring flaws, predictable plots, holes in the plots, underdeveloped characters, etc.. Simply calling me a "stupid poopyhead" (which is basically what those two authors did a few weeks ago) doesn't resonate with me because I don't actually have a head made of poop.

Hey, I'm just trying to help you anonies improve your games, just as I try to encourage my fellow writers to improve theirs. You'll thank me later, I'm sure.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
Nah, not going to read the story.

Too much like getting a root canal. The comments, though, got to read the comments when they pop up on the portal.

So, those two "pathetic attempts at satire," were swings-and-misses, huh? The reason is that they have no "foundation in truth." How do we know they weren't the absolute gospel? I suspect they were. I happen to believe you do have a tiny little weenie and your wife did leave you for someone attractive. Since that time you live in your Mom's basement, imagining all these things about being a swinger. Being founded in reality, those were very effective satire pieces. Swingerjoe shouting, "I do NOT have a little weenie!" is supposed to convince us?

You're the guy at the carnival, Joe, shouting to people passing by, "Look, come in and see the bearded lady!"

Oh, yeah, both those "swings-and-misses" got more comments, favorites and higher scores than anything you've ever written. Then the authors had pity on you and took them down. I guess that makes everything you've ever done a "swing-and-a-miss." Face it Joe, you are ugly and your mother dresses you funny. We have some nice pills, though, that will make Mommy's baby feel less insecure. Then you can go for a walk and feed the cute little ducks

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years agoAuthor
Aaaaaaand there she is!

The Queen of the Trolls herself, checking in on one of my stories -- yet again! -- to add her attempt at a witty insult. It seems you've lost your thesaurus, though. Shame about that. It was so easy for you to impress people with it! Death, taxes, and Kimi's pathetic attempts at wit: the Ol' Reliable Triumvirate!

Kimi, I would never bother writing a satire of you, as no one knows nor cares who you are, but if I were so motivated, here's what it would look like. It would be the story of a bitter and lonely, rapidly-aging, former slut, who lives with her six cats in a broken-down apartment in the inner city. She gave up the slut lifestyle after she contracted her third serious STD, and after her second abortion, and it has left her with an odd and tragic combination of contempt for the male species and a deep-seated desire for their attention.

She has never had a relationship for more than a few weeks, yet every boyfriend she has ever had has cheated on her. She is unemployed, and uses most of her food stamps to pay for cat food (which she is often forced to share with her cats.) At night, she goes out to the bars, hoping to find someone who will buy her drinks in exchange for a sloppy blowjob.

Unfortunately, the passing of time has done no favors for our poor tragic protagonist. As she approaches the wrong side of thirty, she is now incapable of bearing children (due to her many STD's and abortions), has become hideously repulsive to the opposite sex, and is facing a lifetime of sad emptiness that can only filled through anonymous relationships with amateur writers on an erotic website. They are, quite literally, the only friends she has left in the world.

Hey, it's fun making up shit about people you've never met and know nothing about! Stereotypes are the height of comedy! How much of that did I get right? I suspect that it's more than you'd ever admit. (And if you deny it, then it must all be true.)

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 7 years ago
Thanks for the story

It was a lot more real than a lot of stories in this genre. Two people with issues that were able to work through them. A reconciliation that made sense, unlike all the slut and cuck tales that populate this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Same old song and dance

From this writer. Boring, stupid and shallow. I don't know why I expect anything different. The usual two stars. Don't think I'll be reading any more of these. You've read one of his stories, you've read them all.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
predictable

not the story,

this was a family drama working through real life problems.

the comments, however, were probably left by people who hadn't bothered to read the story. and yes, they were predictable.

is it possible some people automatically dislike the storyline because of the authors screen name?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This one was ok

OK story good read. Better then ur normal I suck cum from wife. Now now kimi1990 sound like you have a great need for my big old cocktail hanging out of your assistance . Maybe we get HKD TO sUCK OUT MY DEPOSIT

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LOL-who needs to read the story

when the comments crack one up. Bless those anons for keeping this site alive. Better than anything the dickheads who condemn them can up with. LMAO

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years agoAuthor
A banner week for anonies!

What a tremendous week it has been for the LW anony community! Carvohi took his ball and went home. Vandy pronounced that he's finally bored with writing the same fucking story over and over again and removed his story after too many hurtful comments were made about it.

Eventually, you'll all finally get your wish and no one will ever submit any stories to this category ever again! Job well done!

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
The fascinating Kimi1990

Kimi burst onto the scene with all guns blazing in June of this year. From her comments and knowledge of authors and their typical story style, and her firmly held negative opinions about authors such as SwingerJoe and equally firmly held positive opinions about authors such as BlackRandi, it would seem reasonable to assume that she has been a reader of Literotica stories for some time before registering as Kimi1990.

Was she one of the undifferentiated anonymice beforehand? Or perhaps an author under another name who would prefer to not use that name to make comments? After all, Kimi has no stories registered under that name and her biographical notes are uninformative (apart from a few listed Favourites).

I am intrigued.

Lue

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 7 years ago
Almost didn't read it

Glad I did. A pretty good story, well told. Oh, I have a bridge in my mouth from getting hit by a baseball while wearing a helmet. Knocked my ass out too!

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
luedon not only are you intrigued you are condescending

perhaps you had a previous moniker, i know i did and countless others.

Your "hasn't written anything" trope is tiring and your ego is writing checks that your body of work can't cash.

insightful reader comments are just as important as those of writers who comment.

I didn't read this, can't comment on it. It may be good or abysmal but from the tone, inaccuracies, and arrogance of SJ's comments I choose to not read his stuff. I will confront his outlandish claims about the "lifestyle" being healthy for relationships.

In the same way I don't read your stuff anymore. You are the most condescending of the "commentariat" (your word not mine) and love to coin disparaging labels for those who don't embrace your Bachian (as in Richard) world and life view. If there is a moral brigade here, you are its leader.

I'd leave you alone if you would get off your high horse there are times that open mindedness steps over the line into empty mindedness.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years agoAuthor
@ foolscap

I honestly can't tell who is the angriest person on this site. It's a toss-up between you and Kimi. I think Kimi is just a typical internet troll who gets off on insulting people anonymously. I suspect she actually enjoys it, whereas you (foolscap) just seem angry all the fucking time!

It's sadly ironic that you find luedon so condescending because she has the audacity to express her opinion when you are one of the most optionated people here! Not only are you opinionated, but you are 100% certain that your opinions are unquestionably valid, despite your reluctance to provide any evidence whatsoever to support them.

I recently submitted a follow-up to "On Swinging and Open Marriage", where I addressed your oft-repeated claim that swinging/open marriages are rare and harmful. I feel I did a pretty thorough job of disputing those two claims. Yet, I would bet everything I own that if you were to read that essay you'd cling even more tenaciously to the notion that you are right and everyone else is wrong. Maybe that stubbornness partly explains all that anger.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Foolscap, please

Read what I wrote. In no way was it intended to be condescending, and on re-reading it I cannot understand how you saw it as being so.

I commented on Kimi's emergence on the commentaries and her firmly expressed opinions. I said that her emergence was only recent, but she obviously had been at least a reader for some time and possibly an author under another name.

My "hasn't written anything trope" as you call it was not intended as a slight on Kimi and I don't see how you could have realistically interpreted it as such. I don't denigrate those who aren't authors and I have the highest respect for some (like LordSlamDawgg) who do insightful reviews of stories.

My statement "After all, Kimi has no stories registered under that name" was merely a statement of fact and the implication was that she may well have stories under another name. Either way, she is entitled to her opinions and she expresses them firmly.

My intrigue remains unabated.

Lue

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 7 years ago
My only question for swingJoe is

When is enough, enough for me no matter where a woman as you tend to let them by with it she could sleep with half of the football team and you still would not do anything to her. No matter what happens it's OK for her but the husband always looks like a pussy no matter what. Then he gets his ass kicked by th other guy and what then he takes credit for getting his ass beat. And I'm off see you just like another version of getting cuckolded, just told from a different angle.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years agoAuthor
@ Huedogg

The wife in this story never slept with anyone except her husband, so I'm not sure what you mean. I've written a story where the husband beats up the "bad guy" and ends up with his woman. I've written a story where the husband starts out as a wimp and grows a set of balls. I've written a story where it's the husband who is allowed to fuck other women at the wife's request. I've written a story where the husband agrees to an open marriage, but divorces his wife when he discovers she isn't playing by the rules.

Every story I write has a different set of characters reacting to a different set of circumstances. So I don't get where you believe the husbands in my stories are all wimps -- unless you've never actually read my stories! I've never written a story about a husband whose wife fucks the football team behind his back, and he's perfectly okay with it.

I find that most people who comment on my stories (or even me, personally) simply project whatever they don't like onto me or my writing without actually bothering to read. Hell, I still see comments on this story about "submissive cucks" and "cum slurping husbands" -- two topics I've never written about!

Lex1Lex1over 7 years ago
Really Foolscap?

I'm sorry, did you call someone "opinionated and condescending", as well add a remark about an ego? Really? Really?

This is where I would try to cleverly reword the "pot and kettle" euphemism, but no need. I think your history of comments speak for itself.

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
lexipoo you are the definition of condescending and arrogant

but kimi1990 loves you

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
luedon denial

is not just a river in egypt.

perhaps you might try to take another look from another perspective. but i'll take you at your word and will leave you alone

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
@foolscap

Well, yes, my Lexiepoo is sometimes condescending and arrogant, but in a charming way. He is also sometimes fair and introspective. You're also high on my list of fun people. Better get over that curiosity, Luedon. Sorry to rain on your parade of speculation, but I've only been here a little while. It doesn't take long to get the lay of the land if you're paying attention. I won't be giving you any information. You're sort of treacherous.

javmor79javmor79over 7 years ago
Interesting

I thought I would be bored reading a story that I knew the ending to, but it was quite the opposite. Knowing the behind the scenes story of all of the characters involved added something extra. As I was rereading, I felt like I was in on a secret. Kind of omniscient. You may have stumbled on to something unintentionally here.

You could create a small pocket of an interactive world here. I am working on the follow-up to my last story, and I found ways to integrate some of my other stories into the plotline. I'm hoping to achieve that effect also.

Very interesting.

Lex1Lex1over 7 years ago
@kimi

Awww. You have won my digitized heart. Just don't tell my RL girlfriend. She can be jealous. We can carry carry out our clandestine LW affair. We may even end up in a story. LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

She is having dinner at a hotel she is staying at with her boss who was trying to kiss her on one previous occasion and who gets knocked on his ass, the husband she has been humiliating. Fagotshmo does not know how to write a man because when shaves in the morning it is a woman looking back at him in the mirror. Why was the amorous boss with her at the hotel and how the fuck did he even know she was separated and at a hotel, much less which hotel it was. She's a cheating cunt and she has a job and he doesn't so he gets support and as the primary caregiver he gets the kids and child support. -1

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years agoAuthor
Dear Anon

If you're going to skim my stories don't blame me for your lack of reading comprehension. She wasn't with her boss at the hotel, and she never cheated. But hey, you go ahead and rewrite my story in whatever way makes you feel better about yourself!

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
no joe, not angry

i don't care much for deception or self deception about the "open" lifestyle. the numbers are telling. and, i will admit, i frequently find your commentary offensive as you downgrade far superior writers and their far superior story telling skills. that arrogance is offputting.

i also don't suffer fools gladly.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years agoAuthor
@ Foolscap

Either show me these "numbers" you keep referencing or admit that you have no idea what you're talking about. I wrote an entire essay refuting your theories, and you just make shit up off the top of your head and pretend it's a valid rebuttal. Please feel free to refute the facts that I have listed from multiple studies and sources. If you can't (or won't), then do me a favor and stop claiming that you know anything about the subject.

Unlike you, I don't "downgrade" anyone here. I call them as I see them. If I feel an author is writing the same fucking story over and over again in an effort to pander to their sycophantic fan base, I will say so. If you feel that makes me a condescending jerk for pointing out the obvious, then I guess I'll have to find some way to live with that.

This isn't a competition, so I really don't care who you or anyone else thinks is a "superior" writer. I'm here because I enjoy writing (and helping other writers, and commenting with such fine folk such as you and Kimi.) If I were here to compete, then I'd use my real name and I'd make a helluva lot more money writing! What on earth is the point of a "competition" where no one knows who the hell I am, and I don't get a dime for the effort I put into this? Praise from nameless, faceless, anonymous readers doesn't do much for me. You seem to believe you hold more power here than you actually do. You're just another anonymous reader on an amateur porn site. Get over yourself.

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
Joe I have repeatedly shown you numbers in the past and you have ignored them

You are not worth the discussion anymore. At tired petty insecure man and blowhard. Go away.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years agoAuthor
@ foolscap

You want me to "go away"...and yet you keep coming back here to comment! This is my story, dude. If you want me to go away, just don't click on my stories.

The numbers you've shown me in the past have been absolutely worthless. Anecdotal evidence, surveys that had no relevance to the topic, etc.. That's what guys like you do: you look for any flimsy evidence you can find to support your preconceived notions, and then act as though you've proven your point. Sorry, but that's not how it works. You'll have to do better than that if we're going to have an intelligent discussion.

Now, get to work on writing your first-ever story and show us all how it's supposed to be done! Maybe you could collaborate with Kimi and hire Randi's team of seven editors! I even wrote a template for you ("Save the Cat?! No, Burn the Bitch!"), so all you have to do is fill in the blanks, Mad Libs-style.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 7 years ago
Enjoyed It

This seemed very thoughtful and plausible to me but I am wondering how it is relevant to the swinging debate. At least the comments made me aware of your two essays on this topic. I may comment on them in the appropriate place.

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
Joe i have posted studies in the past (peer reviewed and not voodoo market crap) and you ignored them.

I won't do it for you here. Your are too hard headed or stupid to read or understand them for your attitudes and comments in the past. The data is there. It's been cited here and I can't help that you are not equipped to read and understand it.

do the work yourself.

And now i am done with you and your delusions. Fuck off.

(I don't think I've said that to anyone here including Frontlinecaster so this is a first)

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 7 years ago
EVERYONE!!

This is super important, Foolscap is done with this conversation! He needs everyone to know he is done. He has repeated it several times to make sure we are all aware he doesn't want to talk to us any more and that he is done arguing! Does everyone understand? He's not going to come back, unless it's to remind us all how pointless it is to argue here and that he is DEFINITELY done!! Absolutely, positively, no chance that he has anything else to say, especially not exactly the same thing several more times until we all get it through our dumb, cuckold porn addled heads that he doesn't want to talk to us!

And I'm sure the next time Swingerjoe writes a story he will still be so done with us he needs to show up there to remind us how it's not worth his time or effort to give any evidence for his not at all pulled out of his ass claims and to cite the MANY studies he has read that prove his exact point about swinging and open marriages. So many great, wonderful, HUGE studies that he just can't believe we've never seen them. Beautiful studies, that he's going to make Swingerjoe pay for. But he will only bring them up again when it's time to remind us that he doesn't want to talk to us, and he's certainly not going out of his way to find Swingerjoe and engage with him. Because he's done.

Lex1Lex1over 7 years ago
That was kind of funny flc

That is the first time I have ever laughed at a frontlinecastor comment. Still laughing over here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It was cohesive, as opposed to schizoid, clear, well executed...

...and had an apparently happy ending (not a feature I require in a story).

In this one, the gaps were indelible. The part of their story you didn't tell was as important as the parts you did.

Now, I enjoy a good BTB (bitch or bastard, I'm and equal opportunity cheater-hater), but I always enjoy a good story, even if it isn't my cup of tea.

This one did well, not so much for the absolute content and direction, as for the characterization and what were either omissions or review in future submissions.

Is it me or is there more story here to tell?

Is there more, SJ?

I for one, hope there is.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This story shows that family is more important than the job at the end of the day

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years agoAuthor
To the last anony

Denise never had sex with her manager because I say she didn't, and I wrote this story. Denise isn't a real person. She is a fictional character who does exactly what I tell her to do. You're free to write your own story, but don't try to rewrite mine.

As for the fight scene, I'm tired of reading stories where hubby is always bigger and stronger than loverboy, and always wins any fight that ensues. In real life, you're going to lose a fight every now and then, especially if you start those fights as an out-of-shape middle-aged man like Dan. He isn't a pussy because he lost a fight. He lost a fight because he missed his one punch and got caught with a counterpunch. Shit happens -- in real life and in fiction.

TwopullTwopullover 7 years ago

I have 5 stars. But I have a problem here. I have the stars as for a change you showed a slice of reality - almost. And the need to rein in the male ego. But in the end again you make the woman go back to a housewife. Why? Why can't both their aspirations and the family be managed at the same time? That's the mature thing to do in a living relationship, right? But good to see actual marital realities being shown-almost

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years agoAuthor
@ Twopull

Thanks for your comment. Denise didn't leave her job. She is still working, but arranged flexible work hours, as indicated at the very end of the story:

"Yeah, right," he said. "What time are you heading into the office?"

"I just have a couple of calls this morning, and then I'll head in. I'll be home by six."

"I'm liking these new flexible work hours!" he said, giving her one last kiss before heading out the front door.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a Crock!

So much chicken shit, man up, be a man. Give me a break. He's a wimp...get the friggin divorce that you want so bad.. See where that gets you...you can be a man and a house husband all at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
"I've never given you any reason not to trust me"

This said just after she agreed to have dinner with the guy who wants to fuck her. Solid story overall, but I wish he'd called her out on that.

fisheronefisheroneabout 7 years ago
Deciding on what is important

It's good to see families win out.

networkgurunetworkguruover 6 years ago
Change

The only constant in life is change. Being in IT has allowed me to be an agent of that and fully embrace it. Dan is written as the kind of guy that placed all his self-worth in being the breadwinner for his family but life threw him a curve and those are the hardest pitches to hit. I am glad he got his head out of his ass though.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
ALL STORIES HAVE MANY TWISTS AND TURNS

too maintain all this..... one must learn to Zig and Zag. TK U MLJ LV NV

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
Good story, but painful.

It had a difficult ring of truth that was depressing, but well told. I guess we all make mistakes at times. Hers was allowing herself to have "that tingle" when her boss was around and not recognizing it as danger. But she was truthful. Her husband had a bruised ego. It was a dangerous combination, but they worked it out. Good story.

ReadyOneReadyOneabout 5 years ago
Big discontinuity spoils the story.

At the time of the hospital scene, things are marching inevitably towards a divorce. Denise's actions have driven nail after nail into the coffin. Dan has melted away in the heat of the move, his wife drawing away, problems with the kids, failing to find a job, being attacked by her (emotional) lover. Counseling has failed, both seem ready to give up, and the kids are waiting for the axe to fall.

Then the story jumps a significant but unspecified distance into the future and (wave the magic wand!) everything has not only turned around 180 degrees but accelerated so far into the positive that no one can remember any of the pain surrounding the relocation from Missouri.

Besides Denise asking for a transfer, what the hell happened?

This story is functionally and totally unfinished.

I wasted my time reading 2.5 pages of the setup just to reach zero pages of resolution. The scant 45 lines of "happy ever after" are a giant disappointment.

ReadyOneReadyOneabout 5 years ago
This is a reboot?

From reviewing the comments, either Joe has posted a similar story (unidentified) or replaced the original posting with a revision. Since I'm reading in 2019, I wonder just how bad was the (implied) original which I've seemed to have missed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The beginning of the end.

The kind of couple you don't want have your children playing with theirs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Zzzzz....

They deserve each other.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago

After her boss kissed her, she should have slapped him and filed a harassment charge the next day. He crossed the line and if she had done something, all the other troubles would have been avoided.

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

3 stars and no matter what all the others say it was a decent story - except for the sexual predatory actions of her boss. The writer needed to address those actions as sexual harassment of a subordinate in the workplace - we do not let those kinds of things slip past anymore - it needs to be stamped out, viciously if necessary.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Why was it never brought up that she should call HR or at least quit the job. I know they had no other income but she never offered to find another job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userswingerjoe@swingerjoe
Update, 4/23/19 Every once in a while, I forget why I don't write here as often anymore. Then I submit a story and remember, "Oh, yeah! That's why!" This site, and especially the Loving Wives category, used to be a great deal of fun. But then some spammer began leaving anonym...