The Story of Mr. Smith Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck Sarah! Did you just do that?"

Sarah smacked her lips as she pulled off my cock, her hands letting go of mine and gently placing them by my side again. I could feel her lovely tits moving away from my now finally deflating cock.

"Um, you were going to tell me when you were doing the nipple thing remember?" She cleared her throat with a phlegmy sound and continued, "He was all the way down my throat, not much else I could do, thanks!"

Em pushed her boobs onto my face again. "Nope, my nipples were out here, see?" She shook them a little to make the point and my head bobbed around slightly.

"Seriously? I wasn't really paying attention..."

"You had his entire cock in your mouth! Oh my god, how did you do that, it was unreal, your breasts were like, all the way up in your face!"

"Yeah, well, I always wanted to try deep throating, and since you tried something new I thought I would too." She paused. "I honestly can't figure out why I just did that. I'd never do this in a million years. But with him," and here I assume she pointed to me and my now shrinking and flaccid manhood on display "maybe it's because he's not really here, you know what I mean?"

"I guess, it's just, well I'm getting a little, um, unnerved, I really didn't put my nipple in his mouth. Do you think he's, I don't know waking up or something?"

It got very still all of a sudden, and I knew they were looking at me. Luckily I had just unloaded two huge cumloads and was utterly exhausted, so not moving was certainly not an issue, in fact I was already starting to fade out again. My mind wandered, thinking about my new understanding of Sarah's appearance, projecting her as to how she looked when she was smothering my face with her tits, her cute Asian chin pushing into her crushed boobs, pouty lips whispering softly.

From the far corners of my consciousness I heard a metallic clicking sound, a voice and then a scuffle of movement. I was too far gone to really care about what was happening but I could clearly hear Sarah whispering in my dream state over those imagined pillows of flesh "Oh fuck it's Dave! Fuck! We've gotta go!"

12