The Story Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did he say happened to her Jenny?"

"That she ended up leaving him for the black guy."

"Interesting. Mind if I ask you a question. Was Ty also your first black."

Jenny felt the flood gates open as she grew more comfortable opening up to Sly. "Yes."

"So what did you think?"

"Honestly I'm pretty hazy on what happened that night, but the morning. Lord I have to admit it was really nice. Sly I know we've never talked about him, but tell me about Michael, I met him just that one night. I kind of remember he was good looking and tall, but."

"Michael wasn't my first black lover, but he's the best."

"You've had other black men."

Sly found it remarkable how infatuated Jenny had become with the black scene. True Sly had long preferred black men to white, cause size did matter. Recalling her first black lover she had to admit she felt the same way at the time and wondered if she was as obvious as Jenny was with her own infatuation. Sly found it difficult not to stare at Jenny, the woman was very alluring.

"Yes, I guess you could say I was pretty wild when I was younger. I lost my virginity at thirteen. Had my first black lover at fifteen and have pretty much dated blacks exclusively." Sly didn't say her first black lover was female.

"I only had one lover before Bill. He wasn't very good. Sex with Bill is good, but."

"Not the same as Ty?"

"God Sly that's terrible isn't it."

"No Jenny it isn't. Some women go their whole life and never experience good sex. For you it just happened to come with someone your not married too." Sly poured Jenny another glass of wine. The two women were finishing their second bottle.

"One thing about Michael he makes me wet every time I'm near him. I bet Ty had a big cock didn't he. To bad Bill isn't hung like that, huh?"

Jenny took a long drink of her wine contemplating what Sly had just told her. Sly was still wearing her work out cloths, tights and her nipples were poking through the thin material. Jenny tried not to look, but found it difficult.

"Jenny I know just what we need . Grab the wine and come with me. Jenny followed Sly out to the backyard and a hot tub.

"Set the bottle down there and lets get in. I'm sure the waters pretty warm and if it isn't I'll turn the thermostat up." Sly pulled slipped the straps over her shoulder and began peeling down her tights. Jenny just stared.

"Well Jen are you going to join me?" Sly was already stepping out of her tights.

"Oh yes, I just didn't expect this." Sly climbed into the tub.

"What the hot tub or the skinny dipping."

"I guess both." Jenny lost her balance a little as she started to undress. Sly tingled all over as she watched Jenny remove her sports bra then her shorts. Jenny started to step into the tub and again lost her balance. Sly stood up and gave her a hand. both women stood inches apart.

"Jenny you know, your very beautiful." They were so close Sly could fell the heat from Jenny's body. Leaning forward slightly Sly's nipple's brushed up against Jenny's breast's. Sly wanted to kiss Jenny, but she wanted Jenny to make the first move.

Jenny looked into Sly's eye's, the touch of Sly's nipples's against Jenny's was electrifying. Jenny, eye lids heavy, leaned closer to Sly and moved with in inches of kissing her. Jenny wanted to kiss Sly, wanted to taste her. Sly, patient, moved away.

"Jenny here, let me pour you some more wine. Jenny slipped into the tub with her glass of wine and let the warm water envelope her. Sly sat opposite Jenny as the women drank wine and spoke about sex and men. At one point Sly claiming to be overheated slipped out of the tub and sat on the edge so that her exposed pussy was at eye level with Jenny. Then provocatively she parted her legs slightly and let her hand drop down between her legs. Sly's fingers lightly rubbed the inside of her thigh.

Jenny kept glancing at Sly's bare cunt. Sly's fingers drawing attention to her dark vulva and clit.

"Jenny I noticed you don't shave, I mean all of it you know. Why not?"

"I guess cause Bill never asked." Jenny felt as if she were going to boil in the hot tub. Jenny light headed tried to concentrate on looking at Sly's face and not her beautiful pussy.

"Do you like my pussy bare or do you think it would look better like yours, trimmed."

Eye's following Sly's fingers Jenny blurted,"I like the way it looks just like that." Jenny couldn't believe she just had said to another woman that she liked her pussy. Jenny could feel her face flush with heat.

"Don't blush, stand up and come here." Sly watched Jenny stand up the water cascading off her smooth skin. Jenny's nipple's were hard, her perfect breast's glittering with water. The dark thin patch of her pubic hair ending just above the hood of her clit, inviting. Sly parted her legs and pulled Jenny by the hips so that there bodies touched. then Sly took Jenny's hand and placed it on her cunt. Since Jenny was standing in the tub, she was chin high to Sly and her mouth inches from Sly's protruding nipples.

"See how wet you make me." Sly felt Jenny's fingers curl around her pubic mound and dip into her wet slit. "Oh that feels good."

Jenny didn't hesitate she wanted to make Sly feel good, she wanted to please her. Without further hesitation she sucked Sly's nipple into her mouth. the combined sensations sent sly into a convulsive orgasm.

"Oh Jen, god, that's so, so nice. Suck it harder, yes, oh, feel how hard your making my nipple. I've wanted you to suck my tits since the day we met. Oh baby that's so good."

Sly hadn't touched Jenny except to stroke her back, so Jenny was surprised when she started to cum. All her life, even in high school Jenny had secretly fantasized what it would be like to hold and kiss a woman. Jenny wondered how many times in the past she had ben attracted to a woman, only to convince herself it was wrong to feel that way. Sly had made it easy and now that it was happening Jenny trembled with anticipation. Jenny stopped sucking on Sly's nipple momentarily to gaze into Sly's eye's.

"Does that feel good?" Jenny was rubbing Sly's clit hard. Sly was obviously in the throws of an orgasm.

"Oh yes. Kiss me Jenny, please."

Sly knew just what to say. Jenny tip toed and kissed Sly passionately, there tongues intertwined like long lost lovers. Jenny could hardly catch her breath. Sly too was heaving. Both completely lost in the other. When the two women broke their kiss Sly gently pushed on Jenny's shoulders. Jenny instinctively began working her mouth down Sly's body. Sly raised one foot up on the deck obscenely exposing her cunt to Jenny. Jenny paused before Sly's gapping cunt as she lovingly spread Sly's vulva and let her tongue flick across Sly's exposed clit.

"Oh how I've wanted you to eat my pussy."

Jenny stopped lapping at Sly's clit. "Does this feel good?" Jenny didn't know if she was pleasing Sly, she was going off pure instinct, off what she thought would feel good if another woman were eating her pussy.

"Oh yes honey don't stop." Taking Jenny's hair with both of her hands Sly pulled Jenny's head between her legs. "Good that's it, now suck my clit into your mouth, hard, right, harder, harder, oh suck it. Oh I'm cuming yes don't stop, harder."

Jenny ate Sly's pussy till her mouth was so tired she couldn't continue. Pulling her to a standing position Sly kissed Jenny again and began playing with Jenny's pussy. "Let's go to my room." Leading Jenny out of the tub the two women fell into Sly's bed. In moments Jenny began trembling as Sly expertly brought Jenny to several furious orgasms. Sly showed Jenny many things about the art of pleasing another woman and Jenny was a quick study.

Michael watched from the partially shut door as Sly maneuvered jenny into a position were both women were rubbing their cunts together. Sly was massaging Jenny's clit with her thumb, at the same time measuring Jenny's reaction. Jenny's eye's were closed and her hips rocked to a silent rhythm.

"Honey, god were have you been all my life, your amazing Jenny." Sly stole a glance at Michael and gave him a wink. Jenny in ecstasy never noticed.

Michael for his part was surprised at how easily Sly had managed Jenny seduction. Jenny was very into having sex with Sly, one look at Jenny's face was all it took to determine that. Jenny's eye's were closed, her body glistening from her efforts. Jenny was biting her bottom lip, giving her a little girl look that Michael found very attractive. Michael could hardly wait to get his hands on Jenny. Jenny had lost track of time and when the two women finally finished making love, it was only when Sly brought up the subject of calling Bill did Jenny realize that it had gotten to be nine o'clock.

"Sly that was so nice, I cant believe I just had sex with a woman. That was a first for me. You?"

Sly and Jenny were sitting together up in bed together. Sly was brushing back Jenny's hair from her eye's. "Not the first, but it was the best."

"Mean that."

"Yes Jenny, that was really nice."

"Wow, I need to get home, Bill will start to worry."

Handing the phone to Jenny, Sly said, "call him honey, tell him you drank to much and are going to spend the night, he won't care, please. I want you to stay." Sly's eye's pleading her case. Jenny made the call and Bill didn't object. Sly got Jenny a fresh glass of wine and both women climbed back into the hot tub.

"I'm surprised Michael's not here yet."

"I didn't know he was coming over I guess I should leave."

"Don't you dare, I want Michael to meet you. I told him we've been working out together. By the way I have to admit I was a little jealous, Michael thinks your beautiful."

Tired of watching Michael decided to join the party. Michael walked into the kitchen, poured himself a scotch and in a loud voice announced he was home.

"Back here Michael."

"Sly I'm not dressed." Jenny was in a a bit of a panic.

"Jenny relax, it's not like your a little girl. We always go skinny dipping it's really no big deal."

Michael walked out onto the deck, Jenny had forgotten how big a man he was.

"Michael you remember Jenny." Michael leaned over and offered his hand.

"How could I forget. Hi Jenny your even more beautiful than I remember."

"She is beautiful, isn't she. Michael we were just having some wine will you join us."

"Absolutely, it's been a long day." Michael slowly unbuttoned his shirt and slipped out of his shoes. When Michael started to unbuckle his belt he caught Jenny looking, but she quickly averted her eye's. Michael slipped out of his trousers and stood by the tub in boxers. Michael didn't want Jenny uncomfortable so he played it slow.

"I need another drink, Jenny, Sly, how about you girls."

"Honey there's a bottle of chard in the fridge, can you bring it out to us."

"Sure thing." Michael went back inside, leaving the two girls alone.

"You okay Jenny?" Sly slid up next to Jenny and placed her hand on her thigh.

"Yes, a little drunk is all and I feel like I'm intruding." Sly was close now, close enough to kiss.

"Sweetie your not intruding, I want you here."

"You sure."

Sly leaned over and tongue kissed Jenny, taking the young wife's breath away. "What do you think."

Jenny never had a chance to answer because Michael returned and apparently he had gotten an eye full.

"Girls don't let me interrupt you."

"You weren't suppose to see that Michael." Sly still had her arm around Jenny's shoulder and made no effort to move it.

"Hey it's okay with me, here are your drinks." Michael then put down his drinks and slipped off his boxers before climbing into the tub. Jenny could hardly believe her eye's. Michael's cock was soft and yet it was still a good seven or eight inches long. Jenny tried not to stare but it was impossible since the steps leading into the tub were right next ot her.

"So has my Sally been treating you all right Jenny?" Michael settled into the tub.

Uncomfortable Jenny made small talk. "Yes."

"Jenny going to spend the night Michael. We called her husband and he said it was okay."

"Good, that's great. You know Sly, you haven't kissed me hello yet." Without another word Sly stood up and walked over to Michael and straddled the big man. Then squatting down put her hands around his neck and planted her mouth on his.

"Hmmmm, I missed you Michael is that better?" Sly felt Michael's cock pressing up against her slit under the warm water.

"Much better." Michael lifted his hips and his cock started working it's way into Sly's pussy.

"Oh I see you missed me naughty man, we have company you know." The idea of fucking Sly in front of Jenny turned Michael on. Sly turned her head and looked at Jenny, as she reached down between her legs and guided Michaels cock into position.

Jenny was sipping her wine, peering at the two lovers over the rim of her glass. Although the two couples were submerged in the tub, Jenny had seen Sly position Michael's cock. Now given Sly's movement there was little doubt what was happening. Jenny thought things were getting to the point were maybe she should go inside even if it met getting out of the tub nude.

"Jenny slide over here." Sly extended her hand.

Jenny found herself reaching out to her friend and made no protest, as Sly pulled Jenny to her. Then Sly leaned over and kissed Jenny. Jenny broke the kiss moments latter because of Michael.

"Oh honey it's okay, Michael doesn't care do you Michael."

"No not at all."

"See Jenny, now come here honey." Sly leaned over again and kissed Jenny full on the mouth. Jenny hesitated at first, but found Sly's probing tongue irresistible. Sly placing her hand behind Jenny's head positioned Jenny so that she was sitting right next to Michael. Then without breaking the kiss she took Jenny's hand and placed it into position were Jenny could finger Sly's clit. Instinctively Jenny complied.

"Oh that's so nice," Sly moaned as she rocked down on Michael's big cock. "Rub my clitty harder Jenny, yes that's it. Michael your cock feels so good, fuck me baby."

Michael lifted Sly out of the water and sat her on the edge of the tub. At the same time Sly pulled Jenny up and kissed her again as she started tweaking Jenny's hard nipples. Now Michael placed his cock at the gapping slit of Sly's pussy.

"Jenny look, have you ever seen a cock that big," Sly said breaking their kiss.

Jenny looked down as Michael's huge cock head disappeared into Sly's pussy. Jenny was stunned. The man's cock had been large when it was flaccid, but now it was positively huge. Easily twice the size of Bill's, it was even larger than Ty's.

"No, never."

"It feel's so good Jenny I want you to feel it, feel Michael's cock, feel it Jen it's okay, i want you to."

Jenny slipped her hand from Sly's clit and felt the rock hard shaft, so thick Just then Jenny felt Michael's hand drift over the small of her back and down across her ass. Then turning his hand Michael slipped his fingers between her wet legs. Jenny was still buzzed from the liquor, but far from drunk. Jenny paused momentarily, but when Sly pulled her close for another kiss any thought of stopping, vanished.

"Hmmmm," Jenny moaned as Michael's finger's worked magic on her pussy. Sly's kiss was deep and overwhelming.

Gasping for breath Jenny broke her kiss to take in air, her eye's were glazed over with lust, her breath shallow. Michael pulled his cock out of Sly and in one swift motion placed Jenny on the edge of the tub. As Michael spread her Jenny's legs, Sly leaned over and kissed Jenny again. Sly reached between Jenny's legs and began rubbing her clitoris. At the same time Michael began rubbing his cock head against Jenny's pussy.

"Sly, Michael, I," was all Jenny managed to say before she felt Michael's manhood enter her pussy. At first it was just his massive cock head. Jenny looked down between her legs and watched Michael slowly begin to fuck her.

Sly could see Michael's cock was coated with Jenny's cum as he slowly stroked his cock in and out of Jenny's cunt. "God your pussy is so wet Jenny. Does it feel good?"

"Oh yes, it's so good, Michael that feels so good." Jenny was so caught up in the moment, that the risk that unprotected sex presented never entered her mind. Sly was still playing with Jenny's clit, bringing Jenny off repeatedly, but it was Michael's cock which was really driving her crazy. The thickness of his cock was stretching her pussy in ways that Bill simply couldn't, even with the dildo. Jenny in the throws of the strongest orgasm she ever experienced pulled Michael into her so that in one thrust his cock was buried to the hilt.

Michael balls slapped up against Jenny's ass as he slid in and out of her tight pussy. Michael noticed that with each stroke Jenny produced more lubricant, yet she remained exquisitely tight. Jenny pussy fit Michael like a glove, Jenny was made for him. Michael and Jenny stared into each others eyes, the recognition passing from one to the other that this was something special.

"Dam woman, god dam, that is so fucken good."

"Oh Michael I'm going to cum again."

Sly, up until that moment had never experienced jealousy when it came to Michael. In one moment all that changed, watching the two lovers, she too recognized that something was going on between them. Suddenly, Sly felt as if she wasn't needed or wanted. Sly stopped playing with Jenny's clit and Jenny hardly seem to notice. Pissed at being a third wheel Sly got up and walked inside. No one even asked were she was going as she closed the door behind her.

Michael kissed Jenny repeatedly as he worked his cock in and out of her tight slit. From time to time Michael would stop moving in an effort to make the experience last longer. Jenny would have no part of it. Each time Michael stopped moving Jenny would lift herself off the edge of the tub and grind down on Michaels massive cock. Jenny could feel the big cock head pounding up into the farthest reaches of her cunt. Arm's hooked around Michael's muscular neck, she wrapped her legs tight around Michael's ass and with undulating hips fucked him.

"Easy baby, not so fast, I want this to last."

"No cum, I want you to cum, I want to feel you cum, oh yes fuck me harder."

Michael pushed his cock in harder, pounding Jenny's cervix with his cock head. Knowing that she that she wasn't on any kind of birth control only heightened his excitement. Feeling his potent sperm boiling up through his cock Michael clenched his ass checks and sent the first jets of his cum straight into Jenny's womb. Then collecting Jenny by the ass he kept his cock buried deep in her pussy as jet after jet of his thick cum exploded into her unprotected pussy.

"I feel it, I feel you cumming, oh god I'm cuming too. Oh god yes, more cum more, cum, cum, cum, ohhh."

"Dam Jenny that is so fucking good, so fucken good. Oh dam I never came like that before." The two lovers spent clung together for what seemed like an eternity before sly called them inside. Wrapping herself in a towel Jenny walked behind Michael into the house and followed him into the bedroom. Sly was lying on the bed nude, her dark golden tan set off by the bright white sheets. During that lull Jenny felt a wave of guilt and self doubt wash over her. What was she doing, was she crazy, suddenly she wanted to run home into the comforting arms of her very straight husband.

Sly patted the bed, as Michael handed Jenny to Sly. Sly pulled Jenny to her and promptly inserted two fingers in Jenny's cum soaked slit.

"My Michael you really have out done yourself, you've cum enough for three men. I bet Jenny here would like you to cum somewhere else." Sly's words dripped with sarcasm. Michael picked up on it but Jenny was still numb from the wine and sex. Sly's expert manipulation of Jenny's clit soon had Jenny on the brink of another orgasm.