The Story Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh that's right girl that feels so nice. Suck my cock, oh yeah that's it." In moment's Michael's cock felt as if it would burst. Jenny's mouth was like velvet as she expertly swirled her tongue around his expanding cock. Michael wanted to cum in her mouth, to have Jenny swallow his sperm, but he had other intentions for his seed. Impossibly, he pulled his cock from her mouth.

"Doesn't that feel good baby?" Jenny worried she hadn't pleased Michael and she wanted to please him. Jenny squeezed her legs together, her pussy was already sopping wet.

"Girl that feel's fine it's just I didn't want to cum yet. I want to make love to you. I want you to feel me cum in you. I want to finish what we started."

"You are so wicked, god Michael what have I gotten into with you. You actually want to make me pregnant don't you?"

"Yes I want you fat with by child," Michael said as he pulled jenny to him and gave her a long smoldering kiss. Then Michael picked Jenny up and sat her on the edge of her desk. With one swift move Michael slipped her panties aside and plunged his cock into her saturated pussy.

"Michael what's wrong with me, I want you so bad, I can hardly think of anything else. Fuck me Michael fuck me and cum in me. Cum baby, cum."

Michael stopped momentarily his cock lodged deep in Jenny's pussy. "You know Jenny that Bill will never satisfy you like I can. Look at how well we fit together. You were meant for this black cock." Michael slowly withdrew his cock giving Jenny a good look at his shaft and the way her cunt lips clung to his girth.

"Now tell me girl am I wrong or do you really believe sex with your husband will ever be as good as this." Michael slowly pushed his cock in to Jenny's inflamed pussy to the hilt, then with his thumb began rubbing Jenny's clit.

Jenny erupted with a massive orgasm. Any thought of Bill or pregnancy disappeared as she felt Michael's cock shooting his black seed directly into her womb. Reaching around to Michael's ass she pulled him into her with all of her strength.

"Don't move Michael I want to feel your cum in me, god Michael I can feel you cuming, it's so, so, so strong.

The two lovers made arrangements to meet at Michael's the next day.

Chap 15

Jenny left the office the moment Michael left. She hoped to beat Bill home. The couple hadn't spoken in two days. Pulling up to the house Jenny realized that unfortunately Bill had arrived first. Now Jenny wished she had taken more time to clean up. Jenny entered the house and made a bee line for the shower.

Entering the bedroom she found Bill sitting in front of the computer. Bill was so engrossed in the screen he didn't hear Jenny come in. The sounds of a woman in the throws of an orgasm emanated from the computers speakers. On the screen an olive skinned brunette was making love to wonderfully hung black man. The woman was straddling the huge pole, which glistened with her wetness. Jenny then noticed that Bill was stroking his own cock, as he watched the monitor. Still hot from the love session with Michael, Jenny found the entire scene strangely exciting.

"I guess seeing any woman fuck a big black cock is a turn on for you."

"Jesus you startled me Jen." Bill quickly minimized the movie but forgot to turn off the audio portion. Bill was still fumbling with the computer when Jenny spoke again.

"Bill don't be silly leave it on. After all don't you want me to watch. For something like three or four weeks you've been showing me every kind of porn featuring black men and now all of a sudden you want to go back to the way things were before. It's impossible, that's not you and it's not me anymore." Jenny thought how pathetic Bill looked with his little penis deflated and choked by his jockey shorts. What did she ever see in him. Suddenly Jenny was furious with Bill.

"Hey what the fuck is wrong with you."

"Nothing Bill, lets see, According to you I'm a big slut, but it's okay for you to be whacking away at porn on the computer."

"I never said that Jen."

"It's what you implied Bill and you know what, you were right. I am a slut for Michael. At least Michael is a real man. I'm all he needs for sex, not some sick fantasy." Jenny spun around and started removing her cloths as she headed for the shower.


"Wait a fucking second Jen, what the fuck do you mean by that. Have you been talking to Michael."

"Bill I think you should spend the night some place else tonight."

"What. Now hold on Jennifer this is getting out of hand. Look I'm sorry, lets not fight." Bill stood at the door to the bathroom as he watched Jenny disappear into the shower. Jenny didn't answer him as she closed the shower door behind her. Bill suddenly panicked, fuck it was just like before, he was loosing Jenny, just like he'd lost his first wife Karen. Bill whole world seemed to be collapsing upon him.

"Jenny please, I'm sorry your right, this was all my fault. Please." Bill said, as he opened the shower door. Jenny had just dunked under the water as she tried to ignore Bill.

"Jenny talk to me, look if you want to see Michael again you have my permission."

"How big of you, thanks. I'll keep that in mind next time Michael comes by the office." Jenny cringed, why had she said that. then she decided that the truth is what Bill needed. Jenny had read the stories. The husbands in those stories liked to be humiliated, maybe that's what Bill needed.

"Michael went by the office, when?"

Jenny didn't hold back. "Yesterday, today."

"You've seen him," Bill asked in disbelief.

"Yes Bill it's what you wanted isn't it, we made love right there in the office, on top of my desk. It was the best sex I've ever had. You know it's true what they say Bill once you have sex with a black man your spoiled."

"You made love to him in your office?"

"Yes Bill why are you so surprised or do you want the details." Jenny brazenly reached out and grabbed Bill crotch. Incredibly Bill was hard. Jenny had expected Bill to be furious. Jenny was suddenly embolden with her discovery.

"Know what else Bill," Jenny rubbed Bill's penis waiting for him to reply.

"What," Bill asked his mouth dry, his dick straining.

Taking a line out of one of the stories she had read Jenny pressed on. "Michael came in me Bill, touch me, feel how wet he left me."

Bill looked like a drowned rat as he reached between his wife's legs. Bill trembled as he slid his finger into her slit. Jenny outer lips were wet from the shower, but the sticky cum in her cunt was unmistakable. Bill felt light headed as he massaged Jenny's cunt.

"You feel it don't you Bill. You feel how much cum he left in me." Bill nodded his head yes, as his gaze remained on Jenny's pussy.

Jenny placed her hands on Bill's shoulders and pushed down. Bill without hesitation dropped to his knees, so that he was eye level with Jenny's pussy.

"This is what you want Bill, it's what you wanted me to do. Kiss me Bill, show me you love me." Jenny found this new control of her husband strangely intoxicating. What started out as Jenny merely lashing out, had turned into a very sexual dominance thing which she found exciting. Evidently so did Bill.

Bill on the other hand was going through his own set of strange machinations. Part of Bill was terrified he would loose Jenny for good, the other part of him was crazy with the idea that Jenny was a slut for black cock. Bill placed his hand's behind Jenny's ass and drew her cunt to his mouth. Bill wanted to worship Jenny's cum soaked pussy. Bill wanted to show Jenny how much he loved her, no matter what she did or with whom.

Jenny parted her legs, and leaned back against the shower wall. The tonguing Bill was giving her caused goose bumps as she closed her eye's and thought about Michael. Jenny relished the way Bill devoured the Michael's cum. Jenny decided to push Bill even further.

"I hope your happy Bill, you are happy aren't you Billy?" Jenny felt as if some one else was talking, now she was really getting excited.

Bill who's mind was filled with the fantasy of his wife's infidelity with a black man, could only move his mouth and moan into Jenny's wet pussy.

"You realize Billy that Michael has cum in me several times and that I might already be pregnant. Pregnant with a black man's baby, Michael's baby. Do you want me pregnant with Michael's baby." Jenny pushed Bill's face even harder into her slit.

Again Bill moaned, but this time he increased the intensity of his licking and sucking a clear sign that what Jenny was saying to him was a turn on. Good Jenny thought, if he's okay with it so am I. Jenny closed her eye's and thought about Michael as Bill sucked on her swollen clit.

"Michael's cum tastes good doesn't it Billy." Jenny licked her lips as she came in her husband's mouth.

Later that evening after Jenny had fallen asleep, Bill went to his computer and sent an e-mail

andre i know i said that we wouldn't be swinging again, but i have changed my mind. Jenny actually met with that guy michael and confessed all the details oh and you won't believe this she trying to convince me that the guy might make her pregnant I didn't tell her I know his tubes are tied the whole thing is a big turn on. as long as i'm in control the whole thing is alright. I gave jenny permission to see the guy again tomorrow but i won't allow him to become a habit.

Chap 16

How long had it been, a week , ten day's, longer. Sly was fuming, Michael hadn't called.

Sly drove by Michael's house and saw Jenny's car. The little cunt was fucking her man and Sly was pissed. Michael was an asshole too, she cursed. The guy had used her to get to the little whore. What was it he said, "Sly I just have a score to settle with the guy and we will have some fun too."

Right, and the mother fucker goes and falls for the bitch and doesn't call me, Sly muttered to herself. Sly decided to take matters into her own hands. First a trip to the bitches office, what was the girls name Shelby. She and Shelby would have a talk, then Sly planned to hook up with the bitches husband. Things would get interesting.

Michael got up from the bed and gazed at Jenny's naked body. Jenny had turned over on her stomach and was lying spread eagle, asleep. Jenny's slit was gaping open from the stretching he'd given her, cum oozing out. Michael felt his cock getting hard all over again. Maybe it was just the idea of Jenny having his baby that turned him on so much. This was the fourth day she'd come over to his house and Michael had to admit to himself that he sure liked her pussy. Michael had always made it a point not to get involved, normally that wasn't a problem, but Jenny was different, there was a chemistry between them. Jenny was his now he was certain. the last two day's Jenny had completely abandoned the notion of birth control. Hell she had screamed for Michael to cum in her, any pretext of not wanting a black child was gone.

Moments before she had professed her love for him and Michael too had acknowledged his love. How had things got twisted around. Michael wasn't sure about how things would end up, all he knew was that he wanted to end up with Jenny.

Michael walked into the spare bedroom and his computer and started typing

sorry i didn't get back to you sooner. sounds like she confessed to meeting him, good in courage her to continue to do that. i'm glad you are in control. i would not worry about your wife falling for this guy. clearly it's just a sex thing. let her get tired of the guy, give her a week or two you'll see. i wonder if she knows about his vasectomy and is just playing you i was wondering what would you do if the wife got pregnant

Michael was about to leave the room when he received Bill's response.

yes i think i will let her continue seeing the guy, no harm there and it turns me on to hear her tell what happened almost as much as being there. i was a little upset that she saw him without my permission, i intend to talk to her about that. as far as pregnant she will have to get an abortion no offense but i'm not raising another mans baby much less a black one.

Michael read the last note and smiled to himself.

you are one lucky guy to know a man that had his tubes tied. you should call him and see if he's willing to play along with this pregnancy thing. it sounds to me like you enjoy making your wife think it's okay to get pregnant i see were your going with this you want to know how far she is willing to take her desire for black cock. you want to see how much of a slut you can make her and still retain control well good luck and keep me posted.

Michael no sooner sent the message than the phone rang.

"Hello Michael, this is Bill, Jenny's husband." Michael was surprised, he hadn't expected Bill to call so soon.

"Yes Bill what's up."

"Jenny didn't want to see you the other day, but I insisted she give you another chance."

"Really another chance, what do you mean Bill."

"Well she just thought the whole experience, you know the black thing was over rated, but I told her she had to give it another try for us."

"I"m sorry to hear that, I thought she liked it." The asshole was trying to insult Michael and he felt like telling Bill that his wife was lying in his bed right now.

"Nothing personal Michael, just blacks don't really do it for her, but you know what does, she likes the idea that you can make her pregnant, Have you told her about the vasectomy?"

"Well I'd appreciate it if you would keep it to yourself for now, okay. Jenny thinks you can make her pregnant and it's a turn on for both of us." Michael decided to act dumb.

"I guess if you say so Bill."

Michael looked up just in time to see Jenny enter the room.

"Michael are you talking to my Bill?"

"Uh no Jenny, it's work. Listen Bill you tell those guy's from homicide, that I will check in with them later, okay." Michael hung up and looked at Jenny who was still staring at him. Jenny walked over to were Michael was sitting and stared at the computer. Realizing his last correspondence from Bill was still being displayed he quickly turned and closed the window.

"Sorry Jenny, work, very confidential, if I let you read that I'll have to shoot you." This last statement by Michael was punctuated with a nervous laugh.

Jenny felt uncomfortable with Michael's answer, but didn't ask any questions.

On the other end of the line Bill was perturbed. Michael just hung up on him, worse he could have sworn he heard Jenny's voice just before the disconnect. bill tried to call Michael back,but there was no answer.

Bill decided he would call Jenny's office to see if she was there. Bill had a sinking feeling that Jenny was at Michael's.

Chap 17

When Sly walked into the office, that afternoon, Shelby immediately had a senses the woman did not belong. The brunette was wearing a man's undershirt that was skin tight and almost transparent. Jeans and black heels with her hair up, she looked like she had just gotten out of bed.

"Hi is Jenny here?" Sly new better, but wanted to play Shelby.

"No the professor is not in, may I help you." Shelby blatantly stared at Sly's protruding nipples.

"I think we can help each other, are you still seeing Ty."

Sly filled Shelby in with what was happening. Sly had been prepared to pay the coed money for her help, but when Shelby learned about Michael's deception and how he'd used her, Shelby volunteered. The plan was simple, it was just a matter of implementation.

Jenny got to the office minutes before her scheduled class and was surprised to find Shelby at work.

"Professor your husband just called looking for you." Jenny was surprised that Shelby was being so polite. At the same time she was worried about Bill, was he getting suspicious.

"What did he want, did he say."

"He didn't say."

"What did you tell him?"

"Well I hope you don't mind, I didn't know where you were so I just told him you were in conference with a student. Was that okay."

"Yes, yes thanks." Jenny hurried off to class, wondering why Shelby had been so nice.

All week Shelby was very sweet and even covered for Jenny on several occasions when she was at Michael's having sex. Shelby had made a couple of comments to Jenny during the week to the effect that she had a particular glow. Knowing comments, which combined with Shelby's smile conveyed Shelby's knowledge of an elicit affair. Still, Shelby had been closed lipped and Jenny found it surprising that Shelby hadn't asked Jenny about the man she was seeing.

That Friday at Michael's, Jenny received a second surprise. They were lying in bed together and Michael had just finished pumping Jenny full of his seed. Rolling over on his back Michael told Jenny that Bill had called him earlier.According to Michael, Bill asked Michael to meet him at a local night club and that if Michael played his cards right, he might get laid.

"Can you imagine how profoundly stupid your husband is, the asshole doesn't even know his wife is getting black cock every day. Girl how did you ever hook up with such a dumb fuck."

"Michael don't say such mean things." The way Michael was laughing was different, evil, hateful.

"Say what, the truth. That pencil dick husband of yours doesn't have a clue. Oh sure he's alright with us seeing each other on his terms, but I guarantee you that if he knew you were seeing me on a regular bases, he'd kick you out of the house. Hell you don't by that bullshit that if you get pregnant he's okay with it, cause if you do, your as dumb as he is." Michael knew he'd gone to far, he could see the hurt in Kay's eyes.

"Come on Kay, it's the truth. Tell him your pregnant and see what he does. Do it and if I'm right you can move in with me."

"Michael I don't know about this."

"Jenny do you love me?"

Jenny was hesitant, sure she loved the sex with Michael, but moving in was different. Then there was Bill. True, lately he had acted very strange, but here again Jenny felt as much to blame as Bill. How could she blame Bill when she had willingly had sex with two different black men.

"Jenny answer me." Michael boomed, suddenly he was raging, frightening Jenny.

"Michael I'm not even sure I'm pregnant and I'm not sure I want to call it quits on my marriage. Please don't try to force this thing now."

"Did the asshole tell you about his first wife?"

"How do you know about that Michael." Jenny began gather her cloths. Michael in moments had changed and he seemed dangerous.

"Did he tell you what he did to her when he found out she was pregnant."

"Michael I don't understand."

"Come on Jenny, Karen his first wife, how it was his idea she try another man. How he planned it, how he got her drunk. Sound familiar. Did he tell you that when he learned she was pregnant he smeared her name at the school, telling everyone she was a slut, a pregnant nigger loving slut, he even called her parents. Did he tell you he was so vindictive that he drove her to suicide."

"Michael what are you saying, how do you know?" Jenny was already partially dressed and clearly looked scared.

Michael realized he had completely fucked up. Christ he had lost his temper and now there was no turning back.

"I was the guy Karen was seeing. I read Bill's story and it was so close to home, I knew it had to be Bill. I e-mailed him and with a little of the information he gave me, I confirmed it."

"Wait you know Bill, why didn't you tell me."

"No we never met. Karen and I met in a class and became friends. Then later lovers."

"I'm confused, he got her drunk, wanted her to make it with other guys, this is crazy Michael."

"Jenny it's a long story, After we became close friends Karen told me about Bill's fantasy's. He was always trying to get her to go with his fraternity brothers. Well one night, during home coming Bill had gotten Karen pretty high. I showed up at the party after the game. One of Bill's asshole fraternity brothers was trying to force himself on Karen. Bill was passed out in the same room. I got her away from the dude and took her upstairs. Karen was crying and one thing led to another. It was one night, we got carried away."