The Story So Far...

Story Info
The story of the long and winding road that led here.
8.6k words
3.07
16.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
He_n_She
He_n_She
281 Followers

An apology - OK there is some sex in this account. However not much. So if your looking for a wank, please don't read it.

-------------------------------

Most of you are probably happily married. Or perhaps as your reading this, your on your own, alone, divorced perhaps or just living with the woman you love and only reading this to pass the time. Sure I believe you.

However, we've all been in love, right? I want you to think about the woman you love. The joy that she brings to your life. The way your heart is lighter whenever she is around. Just the simple joy of her company. At times we all feel like this before being human, we start to take her for granted. After all she's always there. Right?

Now (for those of you that haven't already felt this) how would you feel if she cheated on you? Its not a suspicion, you know for a fact she has been sucking another man's cock. Letting him fuck her behind your back and lying to you about it for months. Some of you may know the crushing feeling of finding this out. For those of you who don't, count yourselves lucky.

You deny it to yourself. "No, she wouldn't do that." But she did. The proof is undeniably. A crushing weight that presses down on your skull and slowly and insidiously it begins to obliterate all the happiness you used to know. Now comes the realization that she isn't just fucking him. She is going to leave you, alone, bereft, start anew. Now it will be another taking his joy from her mind and body.

It happened to me and I suspect that I'm not doing the feelings of anger, desperation, loneliness and just deep, deep sadness any real justice. Of course like a fool I begged her to stay, demeaned myself. All to no avail. I was left to wallow in a pit if sadness darker than any night.

But life is a funny thing.

After seven years apart my wife and I got back together. So what's changed in that time? What's better? What's worse? Are there somethings that can never be broken? Or are there somethings that can never be mended?

I know this is a site for stories about sex. Most people reading will already have moved on looking for something a bit easier to masturbate over. But this isn't for them. This is for you, the ones who are still reading this and most of all its for me. Oh yeah and there will be some sex. I promise.

Full disclosure. Before my wife and I split up we had been swingers. Pretty poor ones if I'm honest. We went to a swinging club four times and only played on the last time. We enjoyed the feeling of getting naked in front of other people. I found out that my wife was something of an exhibitionist and when men watched through the viewing window as she sucked my penis, she would always open her legs and expose her pussy to them. She admitted that the idea of strangers looking at her cunt was a major turn on.

Soon we were comfortable having sex in front of other people and on several occasion other couples joined us, but we were too new, too naïve and we didn't understand the etiquette of swapping partners. I have to say when it did finally happen and we had sex with other people, it felt like the most natural thing in the world.

We ended up having a sixsome with two other couples. Both men fucked my wife while I fucked one of the women and licked the other's pussy. Just to give you an idea about us. Before this night my wife had only had sex with two men. Me and a previous boyfriend. In one night her list of sexual partners doubled.

I read stories all the time on here that state seeing your wife having sex with someone else for the first time is "mind blowing", "amazing", "unbelievable" and a whole lot of other hyperbole. Well I've really seen it and I liked it. It was a turn on. But that's it. It felt natural and if anything normal. Just an extension of what we did in the bedroom already.

We both loved what had happened. Our sex life with one another was about as good as it had ever been. Swapping seemed to allow us a freedom to talk about sex in a way that we'd never had before we did it. We both wanted to swap again and soon. However life got in the way and we just couldn't get back and do it again. Within a year we had split up.

Now I know some of you will think that the swinging split us up. You couldn't be more wrong. Swinging made us closer than ever. It made us a team. It was only when we stopped swinging that the problems started and cracks appeared.

I'm not saying that swinging is for everyone but if you and your wife have the right mentality it will make your relationship stronger, I promise. However if your a jealous type or there are trust issues in your relationship. Just don't do it. Its really not for you.

I digress.

What split us up? It was money. The financial crisis hit and we lost our house. Lots of people did. I know at least half a dozen relationships that were destroyed by the crisis. We had bailiffs knocking on the door and there really was no light at the end of the tunnel. Except for my wife that is.

She met a younger guy at work. A lot younger. Thirteen years younger than her and he hit on her all the time. At first I think she slept with him (God I hate that expression, as I'm sure as hell no sleeping happened) to find an escape from her worries. I was blind, mainly because I didn't want to see what was happening. She was staying out late and having to "work away". Finally though she left her phone at home and when I read the messages, there was no denying what was she was doing.

I hoped it was just a fling. However he became her escape route and suddenly, without warning, I was alone with a mountain of debt, a twelve year old daughter and no one to help. I felt like a puppet that has had its strings cut. I found myself crying for no reason at all times of the day. I nearly lost my job but survived by the skin of my teeth. If you think I'm a wuss, I'm just glad that you've never had to go through this.

Anyway I know this bits boring, but you have to know what I went through to understand were I got to. Still with me? OK, lets go on.

It took about 18 months to sort the debts out and in all that time I never even thought about a woman. Then on a night out with a friend of mine I met a not very good looking woman and ended up having a drunken one night stand with her.

All I remember is she wore too much makeup, she wouldn't suck my cock and that I fucked her from behind, with her bent over the arm of the sofa and her knickers round her ankles (very classy, I know). Then I called her a taxi and sent her home, all without ever asking her name. I basically just used her as somewhere to empty my balls.

That sort of gave me the itch to have sex again though and I started looking around. I joined dating sites and started sending messages. Oh god, but women are boring! Well the one's I was meeting were. "I'm just looking for companionship", "I like long walks and cooking.", "I'm not really into the physical side." It's no wonder they were single.

Ladies be honest you like sex just as much as guys do. Be honest and you'll have a happier life.

I was moaning about this to a friend of mine in the pub one night. I was explaining to him that my now ex-wife and I had been swingers and what we'd got up to and how it was the excitement of the scene that I was missing. Vanilla girls just weren't doing it for me any more.

Out of the blue he admitted to me that he and his wife had "dabbled" in the scene and told me about a website I should try. He explained that had got them into swinging was his passion for taking pictures of his wife. From what he told me they had always taken raunchy pics, as he liked taking them and she liked posing for them. His wife is a good looking lady and he was obviously proud of her body and wanted to show it off.

He had started posting the pictures on a website that was for just this sort of thing and of course he started getting messages from men, telling him how hot his wife was and what they'd like to to to her. Well that had got him thinking. He's not the sort to share without getting something back though and so they had met and swapped with a few select couples.

I wasn't that surprised to be honest. I've know him years and I'd have been more surprised if he hadn't tried swinging. The photos were intriguing though as I'd know him and his wife for over fifteen years and she is a pretty woman. He showed me some of the pictures and she did look good. Its always a turn on seeing something you know you shouldn't and looking at his wife with her tits and pussy on display was a massive turn on.

Looking back I wonder if I was being setup as a few weeks later I was invited to join them in a photo shoot that ended up with me and his wife naked and simulating sex. I finished the session by masturbating over her tits as he took pictures.

All at his request, although she clearly enjoyed seeing my jizz covering her boobs. I've know his wife since she was sixteen, she was well into her thirties when we did this and it was a strange sensation. Not unpleasant but not as sexually charged or erotic as you might think.

I guess that watching someone that you've known as a friend for well over a decade undress for you, show you her tits and hold your cock. Then smile at you as you ejaculate over her tits should have felt great.

It just didn't. It was all a little empty and emotionless. It felt somewhat forced. I suspect my friend and his wife got far more out of the experience than I did. Although I've found myself wanking about what I'd done over her many times afterwards.

I've fucked his wife a couple of times since and whether its because I know her too well from outside the scene and we can't properly let go with one another or something else I'm just not sure. The sexual chemistry just isn't there between us and although both times I really wanted to do it, I can't say I've ever really enjoyed fucking her.

Now I'm only going to give you the barest details of the next six years as it will for the basis for a lot of my future writing.

What happened was I joined the swinger site my friend had recommended as a single man. For those of you who have never had this joy let me explain what its like. Yes there are couples and single women on these sites. However I'd say there are a thousand single men for every woman and a hundred for every couple. So competition to get a meet (especially your first meet) is tough.

However I persevered and after a long time (months), I got a meet with a woman. She was 8 years younger than me. Not as pretty as my ex-wife but not bad looking if a bit overweight. We got on great. I fucked her the first time I met her and the sex was good. Hot, sweaty and dirty. Just what I wanted.

She gave and still gives the best blowjobs I've ever experienced. She also had the filthiest imagination of anyone I've ever met. Male or female. And she is stupidly brave. I'd never met anyone before who would try absolutely anything. She would.

We met around half a dozen times and then she told me that she was starting to get feelings for me. Well I knew I was one of her favorites but this was a shock. Now your going to call me cynical here. Firstly, Me? Really? I'm Mr Average in every department.

However she really did mean it and we became a couple. It was quite a big decision, as she had 5 kids (2 living at home), 2 ex-husbands, no job and was very active in the scene. That said she was my fuck buddie in the scene and I didn't want to lose her. If I said I wasn't interested it would be the end of our meets.

Did I have feelings for her? I liked her. I still do. In fact we're still friends. But feelings? Not really. She was a great fuck, a companion in adventure and my ticket into the scene. If I'm being brutally honest it was her being my ticket into the scene that clinched the deal. However she really taught me about the swinging and BDSM scenes. We had nearly six years together and a lot of fun.

Just to give you an idea what its like for single girls in the scene. When we met, her phone rang at least once an hour with men looking to meet. She had well over three hundred contacts in her phone from men she'd met at least twice and if you'd met her twice you'd fucked her at least twice. That didn't count her one offs or men who didn't keep in contact.

She'd been playing for just over six months and I reckoned that she had fucked at least five hundred different men. That was a conservative estimate. The thing was that unlike other women I've met, she was proud of how many men she'd banged. She felt it was a compliment that so many guys wanted her.

I suppose that why she had a total inability to be faithful. I never count playing as being unfaithful. Cheating in the scene is when you meet without your partner knowing. She did that a lot. I caught her four times, bang to rights. Unlike my wife though she wasn't looking for a new man, just the excitement of illicit sex. So each time we had a row and then I forgave her. I couldn't lose my golden ticket, after all.

Looking back her excuses were just great. We'd only been a couple about three months when I found out that she and a friend had gone to a club in the afternoon with a guy. She'd sucked his cock and then he'd fucked her friend (and probably her too), before he'd wanked over both of them as they kissed and finger fucked.

Her excuse for at minimum, going to a club, having oral sex with both a man and a woman and letting a stranger ejaculate over her? "Well I didn't fuck him..er honestly."

The next three times I caught her out there was no hiding the fact that she'd let other men fuck her. I'm not even counting the women she cheated with as she always said, "Its not cheating if they can't put a cock inside you."

Most of the time though she was a lot of fun. I got to play with a lot of extra women because of her. But sex with her was better than any of them. She was (and is) just so dirty. She was the first woman I had anal with and she begged me to do it (really!). The first woman that I DP'd, DVP'd, pissed on, flogged, spanked and so much more. She just loved being dirty.

One time I fucked her in the arse with an ice lolly and then made her eat it. All on cam. She loved it. She was that naughty!

So if I was willing to put up with all that and she was so great in bed, what broke us up? It was me. I heard my ex-wife's relationship had broken down and I wanted her back. Sorry but I love her. I always have. Its about emotion. Not sex. within a month I cheated on my partner with my ex-wife and unlike when I forgave her, she didn't forgive me and left.

My wife and her new man had looked happy for years. We shared a daughter and so we stayed in touch through her. To this day I don't know what the straw was that split up my wife and her new man. I've never poked at that particular wound and I'm not going to. Although I know she didn't cheat so I do wonder if he did.

I also know he wanted kids and she couldn't give him one. By now she was forty and kids were out of the question he was still only twenty seven so maybe he went off to breed with someone a bit younger. Who knows. All I knew was that she was available and she'd let me fuck her again. And then as soon as she'd become available again, she wasn't.

She met a guy older than her on a dating site and tried to make it work with him. She was adamant that she couldn't try again with me. "You should never go back!" Was her mantra. Both my daughter and I knew her relationship with the older man was doomed to failure and so I kept up my own charm offensive. However as time went by a reunion was looking more and more unlikely.

Then one Sunday out of the blue she text me and told me she'd had enough of the new bloke and could she come back to me. This was about 3 months after splitting from her last partner. Was I a last resort? Did I care? From what she told me. The old man had old fashioned attitudes that had finally, driven her away.

I'm not naïve and I knew I might be being used. Just somewhere to stay until she found someone else to shack up with. However I wanted her in my life. This was all I wanted. Just a chance to show her how good we were together. So I agreed she could move back and so I started out on my second relationship with my wife. If you love someone you really will take a risk.

On our first night together back in bed we had sex and she told me that I gave her the first orgasm she'd had in seven years. Did I believe her. No. But you never know she might have been telling the truth. For my part it was the most boring sex that I'd had in years and I did wonder if I'd been looking back on the sex in my marriage with rose coloured glasses on.

I suppose I'd just got used to dirty sex. It had been normal after all for the last few years to use toys, slap and choke during sex. Perform anal without asking permission or giving warning. Cum anywhere I liked. Face, tits, mouth or cunt. Even invite others to join in. Normal, ordinary sex felt a bit tame. It brought us closer though and in the end that's what I wanted.

That said over the next few months I started to push my wife to try some things. Things she'd been happy to do before we split up. She was still happy to swallow sperm and loved a facial. She enjoyed being spanked during sex and was happy to have sex outside. She was adamant that anal was out of the question though (then again with her, it always had been).

Right from the start I made a decision to trust her. Otherwise how could we genuinely have a relationship. That does not stop the demons in your head shouting out every time she gets a text message or has to work late at the office. I had to work hard not to allow myself to get lost in jealousy and suspicion. In the end what really made it work for us was that we got back into swinging.

I know that sound totally ridiculous. Letting my wife have sex with other men stopped me worrying about her having sex with other men. But it did. It also improved her performance in the bedroom. It allowed her to experiment and she is now far better in the sack than she has ever been. Practice makes perfect and she's practiced a lot.

We'd been back together about three months and boy was I missing the scene. Once your a swinger, your always a swinger. Its not about the sex. No really, its not! Its about being part of a secret society with its own language, fashion, etiquette. Its about being able to socialise with people who accept you warts and all for who you are. Fuck how much money you have or what car you drive. We are all the same naked and fucking.

She knew I'd stayed in the scene and in bed one night we eventually talked about going back to it. Her decision I might add, not mine. After all we'd swung before and enjoyed it. Now out trust was back, why not go back to it? So we set up a couples profile and I started taking her to some of the local clubs. I knew them all and was known in them all, so it was nice introducing her as my wife.

(For those of you who made it this far on the promise of sex, its coming soon. I hope it was worth the wait. Honestly, its probably not.)

OK so I've been swinging with two different female partners and yes temperament wise they were both very different. But there are a few things that have in common. They both get short tempered when their nervous. They both had their "lucky" underwear, they both needed affirmation, before going out and after playing. Oh yeah and they both love and I mean LOVE black cock. But other than that it was very different.

Just as an aside, I don't know what it is about black men. But they both love being fucked by them. Its not cock size. The two biggest dicks I've seen used on my wife were both attached to white men. However black guys just seem to know how to treat a woman. They always make my wife cum. they always made my ex partner cum too.

He_n_She
He_n_She
281 Followers