All Comments on 'The Story So Far...'

by He_n_She

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 3 years ago

I started off enjoying the story but it quickly became unbelievable and unenjoyable.

She wasn’t your wife. You were divorced.

No swo gets club is going to let a divorced, barely solvent bum like yourself in. And the idea you would find the town mattress to be your “golden ticket” is laughable.

Your daughter, that you barely spoke of except in passing, would be 19 and going clubbing on her own.

Why would your ex-wife want anything to do with you? She wasn’t in love with you and clearly, you weren’t in love with her.

I don’t know what you felt but it wasn’t love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

are u expecting sympathy...i can only offer u advise as i feel sorry for your disgusting mental state! the day u got into swinging...u lost any moral right to crib about betrayal.... so man up( if u are one) amd shut the f@#k up ... no ones interested in your cry baby banter!.....

angelofaionangelofaionabout 3 years ago

Good day and life you has i am Bit envious of you

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
No mention of daughter, basically, after divorce.

Not a good father as far a I’m concerned. Which is important to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

They were both working so presumably being paid, so why did they loose their house?

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 3 years ago

That was a disconnected, poorly structured mess.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 3 years ago

Not my kind of lifestyle,

coz it's so inconvenient to keep having STD test every month.

Marriage is monogamy otherwise why get MARRIED when my "wife" gets HUNDREDS of MEN and I get less a hundred. Can't imagine my mouth kissing a cum-dump vagina. Yuck.

Again the inconvenience of having a lot of STD tests.

They both deserve each other.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 3 years ago

Look, I know this is being pedantic BUT... please learn the difference between "You are" (abbrev to You're) and "Your". They are completely different words with different meanings and you constantly use them incorrectly. On your very first line you mess it up and then regularly after that.

eg. "So if your looking..." should be "So if you are looking" or abbreviated to "So if you're looking..."

Yes, I know I'm an arsehole for highlighting it but your writing is fine but is degraded by poor grammar/spellings.

francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

Many illnesses and mental disorders can be cured.

good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Unbelievable trash

Horrible writing.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

When someone dumps you for another, leaves with the debts they helped create, and abandons their child there cannot be any road back.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

At least this never went off the rails...it had never found the rails.

It was a mess, i saw plenty of excuses being passed around and idiocy in the form of justifications. Doesnt change what it was at all.

Hubby might be none to bright but most men would have left the skank out in the cold, right after laughing their ass off when she asked if she could come back.

Impo_64Impo_64about 3 years ago

Impossible to comment something so bad! So just 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well you seem to be the poster boy or girl for the swinging lifestyle. Do you hand out leaflets as well? Do you go to schools and colleges extorting the values of sharing your girlfriend/wife. I'm not sure but you seem to have missed the part about safe sex, and how to protect yourself and your womsn friend. But most importantly you missed the part about protecting your daughter, if you have one im sure she really enjoys not knowing who her father and mother will bring home next. Also you don't mention anyone else in your family, no aunts, uncles, grandparents, if they exist do thry know whst you do? It might be better if you tell them, im sure they will understand about your 2 wives. Of course this might be just bait for the readers who apparently you hate and you are writing stories just for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I got really bored.... did not even finish reading to the end.

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4uabout 3 years ago

we liked how you brought out the emotional aspect of your feeling and thoughts. It take courage to not only share your wife with others, but love them so much that you want the best for them. Thank you for writing.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

This long, winding road leads nowhere. When do swingers having group sex have time to cheat? I’ll have to ask Kal, he is the arbiter of swinging since Joe left us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Full of same common shit going round. "Black guys just seem to know how to treat a woman"? Every Black woman I know has said the opposite. White women are sport for black men, which allows them to treat them like shot. White women are compelled to rebel against society and piss off their father's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I have noticed this theme of black/white sex. Not getting the black guys with white gals mentality...honestly, it comes across as some form of white apology or something. I know for a fact I have done nothing to apologize for. Nor do I buy into the myth that black guys are better lovers or more “gifted”. I think this ties into some kind of mental/emotional defect among white women in modern society. I suppose they feel sorry for the black guys and want to make them “better”.

russ603russ603almost 3 years ago

Have only read the first paragraph and already am having trouble with it. For goodness sake, learn the difference in "your" and "you're". Your is a possessive form, as in your shirt is too loose. You're is a contraction of two words "you are" as in you're going to lose if you keep betting on the horses.

melbclaymanmelbclaymanalmost 3 years ago

Interesting. I'd love to hear your wife's retelling of this. Does your daughter know what her parents get up to? I'd be interested to hear her version of this too. I could be less interested in the sex - I' m much more interested in the relationships.

MrWilburMrWilburalmost 3 years ago

I think your writing has merit. This story sounds more like an opportunity to spread your writing wings a bit. And I hope you will. So fly away and I will follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Whatever about the sex, fact remains she walked out and left her child to go through the change into adulthood without a woman to guide her!. Men can only do so much in this situation. C**t.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Obviously a true(ish) story, we also have fun in the UK swinging scene and don't hurt anyone by doing so.

Yet, some of our vanilla friends have split up leaving a broken family behind. And usually the break up is all because of the lack of sex in the relationship, or more correctly a dull or repetitive sex life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHe_n_She@He_n_She
Hi, We are a happily married swinger couple. Looking to write about both our fantasies and our real life adventures and experiences. We have been swinging for over 20 years and also have an interest in BDSM.