The Straight Man and His Faggot Ch. 02

Story Info
Robert's addiction to Jake deepens.
978 words
4.4
7.3k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert had trouble sleeping that night. And the night after that. He went to the bathhouse as often as he could for the next two weeks. He left with cum in his stomach, and a growing dread in his heart. He wanted Jake. More than any of the male strangers he had pleasured with his mouth.

One day this awesome man stood tall as Robert knelt in a swirling whirlpool. He was overpowered not only by the size of his cock, but the aura of masculinity that emanated from Jake's presence. Unlike all of the other men Robert had skillfully serviced with his mouth, this man overwhelmed Robert's mind.

The tenor of Jake's voice was a welcome song to Robert's ears. Firm. Demanding.

The volume of cum Jake's cock shot into Robert's mouth was liquid love to Robert's taste buds. Jake had not touched Robert sexually. How could Jake sense that Robert's entire sexual being was to give unconditional sexual relief and pleasure to other men? Most of the men Robert had fellated were bi-curious, or queer themselves.

By accident, Robert had met the most elusive of men. The married, straight guy who loved having his cock so much would risk his marriage, and health, to feed another man his impressive hard dick.

Five bathhouse visits provided Robert with more than a dozen cocks to suck. Three well endowed black men. A Chinese professor. Middle aged white men with tattoo's and wedding rings on their fingers. No Jake.

A sense of panic settled as these days passed by. That he might not see Jake again. Or worse, maybe never.

Robert's wife Jill was becoming more suspicious over Robert's lack of attention to her - both marital and sexual.

Robert could feel her body move towards him in bed. Her breathing was audible.

"Bobby, I can tell your awake. What is wrong with you?"

Jill voiced her question in a near whisper. She did not want to startle her husband.

"Nothing hon."

"Nothing huh?" Jill slowly moved her hand to where Robert's crotch was, and her fingers found his incredibly rigid. She smiled in the darkness.

"Something is wrong with your cock Bobby. Maybe it misses my tight, wet pussy?"

Roberts hard on was due to the memory of him sucking Jake's dick.

"mmm yes baby, it does miss your pussy. And your mouth."

Jill's momentary flash of happiness was darkened by Bobby' answer.

"Dammit, I suck your cock. I just don't like cum, and you've known this for years."

"Jill, I'm just telling you the truth. Let's fuck. Right now."

This took the edge off of Jill's display of anger.

Their lips met, and bodies intertwined. Jill became soaked and wet when Bobby's fingers found her clit, and gently spread her pussy lips to make those wet, smacking sounds from his stimulation. Her nipples were taut. She got on top of her husband to ride his cock with her needful pussy. She gasped as his dick filled her vagina and she began riding it's length, gripping his penis on every stroke upwards, and relaxing her pussy wall's on every descent. Bobby was really enjoying this fuck. It must have been 5 or 6 weeks ago that he had been inside her love hole.

Bobby's mind was clear of cock and man sex. He pumped hard into her pussy, gripping her ass cheeks, moaning now with sexual pleasure. The angst he had brought to bed was gone. He felt like a real man again. This felt so much better than just masturbating his penis. It felt fucking great. He could feel his balls contract, the head of his dick swell to the bursting point, and his first stream of semen soak Jill's cunt with thick, male cream.

Bobby left his deflating dick inside her warmth. They kissed again, and it was a long, slow, gentle kiss. An unspoken time span between a man and his wife.

"God, that felt so good Bobby."

"Sorry it's been so long Jill. I've just had a lot on my mind lately."

"I could sense that. Was it about me Bobby?"

"no Hon" Bobby lied. Shortly after their bodies parted Jill fell asleep.

Robert was still awake. He wondered why he was so turned on fucking his wife. A real faggot could not stay hard enough to fuck a woman he thought. Maybe, I'm bi-sexual he silently pondered. I've had so much more fun blowing men. The desire to do this makes me feel so alive. So sexually hungry. And it's so taboo to so many people. I used to be one of those people who had disdain for gay men.

The conversation with himself soon ended. Sleep overtook Robert's thoughts and he felt a calm, sense of peace.

Jake had been in the bathhouse for almost 4 hours at this point. Work had taken him out of town and he had no choice but to travel. He had fucked a whore a week before, but his cock was screaming to him to be blown by a queer that loved doing that. Like that Robert, he had met a couple weeks ago right in this place.

He was a superb blow job, and Jake was let down that Robert was not there.

So he fed his cock to a young twink who nearly gagged on Jake's manhood.

Jake fed him a torrent of sperm anyway. Sooner or later Robert would show up here. Jake could tell that Robert really loved sucking his dick. He had thought about his mouth for a while now. That had been one spectacular blowjob. Too intense to forget. Why had he not gotten the address and phone number of this cock sucker the first time?

Probably because the overwhelming pleasure Robert's mouth had lavished on Jake's dick left him completely drained of semen and made his mind go blank.