All Comments on 'The Straight Man and His Faggot Ch. 02'

by PG564E

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ChloecrossedChloecrossedover 1 year ago

I love this instalment, a wonderful tease for the next chapter. Thank you. Xxx

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 1 year ago

I wish you would add a chapter to your first story! You kind of left us - and Nasra's three brothers - hanging. What a great gangbang you could have created if only you had persevered.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loves it. makes me wnna sit on a cute guys lap with his enormous throbbing cock buried completely inside me while I hold my shrinking little dick in my left hand, I'm pushing my weight up from this guy's bed with my right. building up perfect speed as he continuesly pounds my sissy hole, and it felt so fucking great, I loved all the naughty wet. slimy lube enriched sounds, and the faint oder of shit and lavender lubrication, and sweaty balls and deep anal gay asshole sex. we both creamed together explosively.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 1 year ago

not many comments, but a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPG564E@PG564E
I love providing hot and eager homosexual pleasures to men. I suck cock, love the taste of cum, and much more if the opportunity exists. Have been eating my own cum for 18 years, and whole loads from other men the past 8 years; I have to be discreet, no one knows how much I l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES