The Strap-On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I like that woman," Oji laughed. "Good attitude."

"But I cannot believe I'm doing this in front of two strangers," Amy said, laughing. "I mean, this is just not me."

"We won't be strangers for long," Jean said. "I only let my friends fuck me."

We all laughed as Jean plopped onto the sofa and put her feet up on the edge, wide apart, her pussy splitting open to reveal a moist pinkness.

"Oji, come make sure I'm nice and wet," Jean said.

"Oh, I love this part," Oji said, sliding off of his chair onto his knees in front of Jean. "Yes, I love this part," he said, lowering his face to her pussy, the ebony blackness of his face contrasting starkly with the freckled whiteness of Jean's skin and the pinkness of her glistening pussy.

"Oh, my!" Amy gasped as she saw Oji's pink tongue slither deep into Jean's pussy.

"Enjoying yourself?" I asked as I came up behind Amy and cupped her breasts with one hand while the other grabbed the exposed dildo and quickly worked it back and forth, causing her to gasp as the part in her pussy rubbed against her clit.

"Jim," she gasped. "I cannot believe this is happening."

"Do you want it to stop?" I asked.

"No, no," she replied. "I feel, I feel, I feel so..."

"Fucking hot?" I asked, sliding my hand under the leather to feel her pussy and the dildo stuck into it.

"Yes, yes," she said, sinking back against my body as I twiddled her clit with my finger.

"Okay, now, now, stick that thing in me," Jean gasped, pushing Oji's head away from her pussy.

Kneeling in front of Jean's wide-spread thighs, Amy positioned the head of the dildo at the opening to Jean's pussy. Oji's hand on her ass, gently pushing, resulted in the dildo sliding all the way into Jean's pussy.

"That's it," Oji said, grinning, Jean's pussy juices smeared across his face. "Now fuck her," he instructed, lightly slapping her on the ass.

Amy tried to comply, bending her knees and rocking back and forth, but the dildo just slipped from Jean's pussy.

"Try again," Oji instructed, placing the dildo at the entrance to Jean's pussy and pushing on Amy's ass to insert it deeply. "This time from your hips, not your knees," he explained.

Amy tried again, but with the same result; the dildo slipped from Jean's pussy.

"Oji, show her," Jean gasped.

"Look," Oji said, once again presenting the head of the dildo at the entrance to Jean's pussy and pressing Amy's ass so that it slid in. "You try to do this," he said, grabbing Amy by the hips and showing her how she was trying to do her rocking from her knees. "You need to do this," he said, physically forcing her hips to rock back and forth, the dildo sliding in and out of Jean's pussy. "Like that," he said, releasing her, only to have her revert to her previous motion and dislodge the dildo.

"Oji, show her," Jean implored. "Let her see the difference."

"Okay," Oji agreed, standing up and quickly shedding his clothes to reveal the sculpted body of an ebony god.

"Oh my!" Amy exclaimed when she saw his cock. It was far larger than the dildo and black as the blackest night.

"You like?" Oji asked, hefting his member right in front of Amy's face.

"It's very impressive," Amy stammered as he held it an inch from her face.

"Needs to be wet," he said, pressing it against her lips and then into her mouth that had opened in surprise. "Nice and wet so it slides into her pussy very nice," he said, one hand on the back of her head as he pushed his cock into her mouth.

I just stared in amazement as Amy tried to suck on the huge black cock that was filling her mouth.

"Yes, like that, use your tongue," Oji said as Amy ran her tongue around the head of his cock, sticking the tip of her tongue into the slit on the end. "Now, suck it and make it very wet," he instructed, and Amy did just that.

"You see, you've been doing like this," Oji said, pulling his cock from her mouth and turning to kneel between Jean's spread thighs, sinking his cock into her in one stroke.

He rocked back and forth on his knees and his cock popped out of Jean's pussy.

"Even my cock cannot do like that," he said. "You must fuck from the hips," he explained, jamming his cock back into Jean's pussy and rocking his hips back and forth, fucking her. "Like this is very nice," he said, sawing his cock in and out of Jean's pussy, the ebony rod taking on a sheen from her pussy juices.

"Now you do it like me," he said, pulling his cock from Jean's pussy and turning towards Amy, his glistening cock sticking right in her face.

"Yes," Amy replied, stunned by what she had just witnessed.

She pressed the dildo into Jean's pussy and began rocking her hips back and forth the way she had seen Oji do it. This time, the dildo slid in and out of Jean's pussy, just like Oji's cock had done.

"This is fun!" Amy exclaimed as she got the hang of things and sawed her strap-on in and out of Jean's pussy.

"And it feels great, too," Jean said, lifting her hips to meet Amy's thrusts.

"Yes, you do it good now," Oji said, pressing his sticky, glistening cock into Amy's mouth as she continued to fuck Jean.

Amy's eyes locked with mine, a wild look to them as Oji's ebony cock sawed in and out of her mouth while she continued to fuck Jean.

"But you must join us," Oji said, looking at me standing there, my cock bulging in my trousers as Amy continued to suck his cock.

"Yes," Amy gasped. "This is all for your benefit anyway," she reminded me.

"You're doing great," Jean gasped as Amy continued pumping her pussy. "You're ready for him."

And just like that the three of them became unentangled and Amy and Jean were stripping my clothes from me.

"We should get him nice and warmed up," Jean said, smiling at Amy as she wrapped her hand around my cock. "He's nice and hard, but I'll bet he'll get even harder if he eats my pussy," she said, laying back and bringing her feet up and apart to expose herself. "Come on, Jim, you know you want to taste my pussy, don't you?" Jean asked, rubbing her clit. "After you eat my pussy and get me nice and wet, then you can fuck me," she informed him. "That's when Amy gets to fuck you with the strap-on."

"Oh, you are going to have a great fun time," Oji exclaimed, laughing. "Jean has a very nice pussy and Amy fucks good with her strap-on."

"Go on," Amy said as our eyes locked, mine open wide in shock. "Why not?" she asked, sinking to her knees next to Oji and wrapping a hand around his thick, ebony shaft, her pink tongue sliding out to roll around the head of it. "Might as well get good and worked up," she said, taking the head of Oji's cock into her mouth.

I dropped to my knees in front of Jean, staring in amazement at this cupie doll spread out in front of me, her pussy glistening as her finger flew back and forth across her clit.

"Now, do it now," Jean cried. "I'm going to cum," she said, reaching forward and grabbing me by the hair and pulling my face into her pussy.

I needed no further encouragement as my tongue slid deep into her sopping pussy. Her delicious sopping pussy. It was heavenly to eat such a pussy as she continued to writhe beneath my tongue as her orgasm continued. It seemed that every time I chewed on her fat clit, it set her off in yet another spasm. And her juices never stopped flowing.

"Fuck me, fuck me now," Jean gasped, pushing my face away from her succulent pussy.

Wild horses wouldn't've been able to stop me as I straightened up and drove my cock right into her open pussy. It was like a machine, gripping me and milking me as I drove my cock in and out of her pussy.

"Oh, God, Jim," Amy breathed next to me, watching as my cock slid in and out of Jean's pussy. "That is so fucking sexy," she said, leaning over and kissing me deeply, the taste of Jean's pussy all over my face and tongue, just as the taste of Oji's cum coated Amy's.

"This is far more than I ever imagined," she said, staring into my eyes. "I wasn't really expecting him to cum in my mouth. Do you want to continue?" she asked. "Are you still determined to fuck me in the ass?"

"Jeezus," I groaned as Jean's pussy massaged my cock.

"Whatever you want," Amy said, kissing me again, her cum-covered tongue dueling with mine.

"I want to fuck your ass more than ever," I told her, looking down at my cock disappearing into Jean's pussy.

"I love you," she said, kissing me once more before moving around behind me.

"Yes, use much of the oil," Oji said. "Also on him. It is very important, especially the first time."

I thought I would cum when I felt Amy's fingers between the cheeks of my ass, her fingers probing my rosebud, rubbing oil onto me. Then I felt her fingers push into me and I froze, my cock buried in Jean's pussy.

"Yes, like that," Oji encouraged. "And now put the dildo in place of your fingers," he explained.

I felt Amy's fingers withdraw from my ass and felt the soft hardness of the head of the strap-on press against my rosebud.

"Yes, pour some oil right there," Oji said. "Make it nice and slippery."

"Now you must relax," Oji said, bending over to look into my face. "More you relax, easier to take. I will help."

I felt a strong pair of hands which I knew to be Oji's grab my ass cheeks and spread them wide apart. I felt totally exposed, if that were any more possible. With Oji's verbal encouragement and advice, I felt Amy pressing the strap-on against my asshole. It was strange, but didn't become painful until the head was just about in me, it seemed. Oji had Amy rest at that point, to let me adjust, as he put it, and after a minute or so it did stop being painful and he had her press forward again after pouring some more oil onto the shaft of the strap-on.

There was a sudden, sharp pain and I felt a couple inches of the strap-on slide into me. I noticed as background noise Oji telling Amy to stop and rest for a bit, but what I noticed the most was how hard my cock was in Jean's pussy. Lying almost totally on top of her, we were nose to nose. She leaned up and kissed me, a soul-searching, deep kiss. As I let myself go with her kiss, feeling her pussy milking my cock, I felt Amy push forward again and it seemed like the strap-on was pushing into me forever before I finally felt her thighs pressing against the back of my legs.

"That was very good," Oji said approvingly, his hands still holding my ass cheeks wide apart. "His ass likes it, takes it easy," he said, laughing.

"His cock likes it, too," Jean said. "It keeps getting harder and harder. Fuck him, I want to see how hard he'll get before he blows."

"Yes, gently," Oji warned. "And from the hips. Add some more oil," he suggested as Amy slowly withdrew the strap-on from my ass before slowly sliding it back in, this time with almost no resistance as I consciously tried to relax while my cock throbbed deep in Jean's pussy.

"Oh, Jim, I like this," Amy said as she slowly fucked my ass with the strap-on, gently sliding in and out. "Does it feel good?"

"He loves it, trust me," Jean giggled. "Leave it about halfway in and let him do the work," she said. "That way he can fuck me and he can fuck himself at the same time."

"Oh, god, yes," Amy breathed, her eyes wild. "Do it, Jim, do it," she said as she slid about half of the strap-on from his ass.

It took all of my will power to pull my cock from Jean's pussy. Doing so necessitated moving backwards and further impaling myself on Amy's strap-on. After doing it slowly a few times and realizing that I wasn't going to hurt myself, I actually relaxed and began to enjoy it all, the strap-on in my ass, my cock in Jean's magic pussy. I was just fucking with abandon, really enjoying Jean's pussy and liking the sensations from the strap-on sliding in and out of my ass.

"Do you like it?" Amy asked. "Is it worth it just to be able to fuck my ass?"

"Hell, yes," I replied, grinding my ass back against her. "Any time."

"Take that sweet toy away from him, make him ask for it," Oji said, laughing.

"Should I stop?" Amy asked, sliding the strap-on from my ass until the head was just pressing against my rosebud. "Or do you want some more?"

"Oh, god!" I groaned as the strap-on slid from my ass. Jean's pussy was still fantastic, but truth be told..."Yes, do it some more," I said, arching my back and sighing as Amy slid the strap-on back into my ass.

"Hey, isn't he doing this so he can have your ass?" Jean asked as I fucked her and myself at the same time, totally into it now.

"That was the deal," Amy replied, smiling as she looked down and saw how I was working my ass up and down on her strap-on.

"Then we should switch places, for a while, anyway," Jean suggested, giggling. "That way he can have your ass and I can have his."

"Yes, I like that," Oji said with a laugh.

Suddenly I was empty, in every sense of the word. The strap-on disappeared from my ass and Jean wriggled her way free from beneath me, all at once.

"Isn't it great?" Jean asked as she and Amy went to the kitchen, Amy extracting the strap-on from her own pussy as they went. "It's fun to fuck another woman, but fucking a guy is the best," she said as they quickly washed the strap-on at the sink.

"I did like it," Amy admitted, "a lot. I am so glad Jim liked it, too. I can't wait to do this again."

"Ah, that feels good," Jean said as she snapped the strap-on closed around her waist, her pussy happily accepting its half of the dildo. "Not as good as Jim, though," she added. "His cock kept getting harder and harder, bigger and bigger the more you fucked him. No matter what he says, he loved it."

"Is that true, Jim, you loved it?" Amy asked, wrapping her arms around me and kissing me, my rigid cock sticking into her belly. "Are you looking forward to me fucking you in the ass from now on?"

"Truth now," Jean encouraged with a laugh.

"Yes," I admitted. "I liked it. It felt really good once I got used to it."

"And I can fuck your ass whenever I like?" Amy asked.

"Yes, just like I'm going to do with yours," I replied, laughing. "So how do you want it?"

"I like it when I'm on my back," Amy replied, flopping onto the sofa and scooting her ass right to the edge, her feet up on the edge, wide apart, her pussy split wide open with her rosebud winking just beneath.

"This is not your first time?" Oji asked.

"No," Amy replied, "but it will be my first time with Jim."

"Ah, good, so you're not afraid," Oji observed.

"No, I've always enjoyed a cock in my ass," Amy replied nonchalantly, smiling up at me as I stared at her. I had had no idea. "Come on, Jim, get that sweet cock of yours nice and wet in my pussy, then fuck my ass like I fucked yours," she encouraged, her fingers busy in her pussy.

"Oh, let me help," Jean offered, dropping to her knees and sucking on the head of my cock, making it nice and wet, then turning and gluing her mouth to Amy's pussy to the same effect.

"Oh, god, Jean, that was incredible!" Amy gasped as Jean moved away.

"Never had a girl eat your pussy before?" Jean asked. "Nobody does it better."

"Oh, nice, yes, very nice," Oji said as I slid my cock into Amy's open pussy.

"Mmm, you're right, Jean, this is much better than the strap-on," Amy said, lifting her hips to meet my thrusts.

"He's nice and wet now," Jean observed after a minute or so. "Time for Amy's ass."

I looked down and rubbed the head of my cock all over Amy's rosebud, dipping back into her pussy several times for more juices.

"Ready?" I asked, the head of my cock poised against her rosebud.

"Yes, do it, do it," she said, pressing herself against me as I leaned forward.

Even though she had said that she had had anal sex before and enjoyed it, I was unprepared for how easily my cock slid into her ass. I almost exploded as her ass gripped me.

"Oh, that is so good," Amy sighed as I ground my hips against her ass, my cock completely buried in her ass. "Is it worth it?" she asked, looking up at me, a big smile creasing her face.

"Shit yes!" I said, slowly beginning to fuck her ass, watching my cock disappearing into her ass, her pussy gaping open right above.

"Right, my turn," Jean said after a few minutes, gently pushing me in the back so that I lay forward on top of Amy.

I felt the head of the strap-on pressing against my ass and consciously relaxed, sighing with delight as I felt it slide into my ass.

"Oh, he does like it," Amy exclaimed as Jean buried the strap-on in me. "His cock just grew."

"He has a really nice ass, too," Jean said as she began to fuck me. "It looks like it was made to be fucked."

I was in heaven as Jean filled my ass over and over again with the strap-on, my cock buried in Amy's ass. I slowly started to fuck Amy, trying to work with the rhythm of Jean fucking my ass until we were in perfect synchronicity as I fucked Amy's ass with abandon while Jean did the same to mine.

I was fucking wildly when I felt Jean slip from my ass.

"Ah, no, don't stop," I cried out, grinding myself into Amy and arching my back to help create an easy target for her to slip the strap-on back in. "Yes, yes," I sighed as I felt pressure at my ass again as it started to slide in. "What the..." I cried out as my ass stretched and stretched painfully as it pushed into me deeper and deeper.

Looking back over my shoulder, I was shocked to see that it was Oji behind me and that it was his cock that was pushing into my ass.

"It is a very nice ass," Oji commented as he succeeded in pushing the last of his cock into me, resting against my ass as I tried to adjust to the size of his ebony cock.

"Whatever you're doing, keep doing it," Amy gasped. "His cock keeps getting bigger and harder," grinding her own impaled ass against my cock.

"Oh, god," I gasped as Oji began to fuck my ass, his thick ebony cock totally filling me.

"Very nice, very tight," Oji said as he slowly stroked his cock in and out of my ass.

It took a couple of minutes, but my ass slowly but surely adjusted to the size of Oji's cock sluicing in and out and I was able to relax and began to enjoy it.

"Okay, now you can do the work," Oji said as I slowly began to rock my hips back and forth, fucking Amy's delicious ass while at the same time working my own ass up and down on Oji's ebony pole.

I could not believe how good everything felt, my cock being squeezed in Amy's ass, Oji's cock filling my ass over and over and over again, creating sensations that I never knew existed.

"Okay, I want to join this one," Jean said.

"Yes, that's nice, do it," Oji said and I felt his cock begin to get even larger inside of my ass and realized that Jean must be feeding the strap-on into his ass. "Lovely party, everyone fucking in the ass," he laughed as I continued to pump Amy's ass while at the same time sliding my own ass up and down on Oji's hard ebony cock.

"Is it worth it?" Amy asked, smiling up at me, her legs resting on my shoulders as I continued to slide my cock in and out of her ass.

"Oh, yes, very much so," I assured her, reaching down with one hand to slide two fingers into her pussy.

"Would you like to do it again?" she asked, wriggling her pussy on my fingers. "Any of it, all of it?"

"All of it," I replied, my balls churning as Oji really ground his cock into my ass.

"I think Oji and Jim should change places," Jean said. "That way everyone will have fucked everyone else in the ass. What do you think, Amy, are you ready for Oji's cock up your ass?" she asked.

"I'd take anyone's cock up my ass right now," Amy replied with a laugh. "I don't know when I've ever had more fun."

"You ready to fuck a man in the ass for the first time, Jim?" Jean asked. "Turn-about's fair play and all of that?"

"Hell, yes," I replied, really slamming myself into Amy and onto Oji, loving it.

There was a quick disentanglement and rearrangement as Oji and I changed places after first cleaning up. It was so hot seeing my cock slide from Amy's ass, which stayed open as I stepped back, hating the feeling of Oji's cock leaving my own ass.