The Strap-On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You made her nice and ready for me," Oji said, laughing as he stood in front of Amy, her legs spread wide as she opened herself for him. "First I get nice and wet," he said, sinking his cock into Amy's pussy, causing her to gasp as his ebony rod filled her. I watched as inch after dark ebony inch slid into her pink pussy.

"Oh, god," Amy moaned as Oji began to fuck her, her pussy lips clinging to the shaft of his cock each time he drew back for the next plunge into her.

"Very nice pussy," Oji said as he rocked his hips back and forth, Amy's hot pussy wrapped around his cock. "You are a very lucky man," he told me, smiling as his ebony cock filled her pussy yet again. "Now I fuck your ass," he said, sliding his cock from her pussy and lowering it to her rosebud.

I was surprised at how easily Oji's cock slid into Amy's ass, eliciting a big sigh from her as he filled her. Amy was pinching and pulling on her nipples as Oji began to fuck her ass, her pussy still gaping open from the fucking it had just received.

"Come on, now," Jean said. "Get your cock into Oji's ass so I can have yours again."

It seemed the most natural thing in the world when I stood behind Oji and pressed my cock into his black ass and it felt every bit as good as had Amy's. It felt even better when Jean pushed the strap-on into my ass as I fucked Oji. I realized that I loved the feeling of the dildo or Oji's cock in my ass even more than I enjoyed fucking them in the ass.

"This is heaven," Amy said as Oji continued to fuck her in the ass. "I still cannot believe we are doing this."

"I'm just glad it was my shop you came into," Jean said with a laugh as she continued to plow my ass with the strap-on. "Besides, Oji's too much for any one woman to handle. He can fuck all day and all night and never stops. He cums like crazy, too. Lucky for me I'm not the jealous type and like watching him with other people."

"I've never had sex with more than one person, or one person even in the room," Amy admitted. "Certainly never with an audience and nothing like this," she said, grinding her ass onto Oji's cock.

"It's exciting, isn't it?" Jean asked, continuing to ream my ass with the strap-on.

"It's the best," Amy said fervently, surprising me. "I am so glad that Jim and I made our deal to always share everything, do everything together. I'll bet you never imagined it would be like this, did you?" she asked with a laugh.

"I can't say that I did," I replied, watching my cock disappear in and out of Oji's ass as Jean continued to make me happy from behind.