All Comments on 'The Stud'

by jehoram

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Welcome back

Wow. You’ve been out in the wilderness for awhile. Good to have you back!

AthaliaAthaliaover 5 years ago

Disclaimer ... I edited this story.

I find it interesting that this story did not stray into the sort of dystopian future that I find too often. The main character is certainly not suffering, but his life is necessarily much different (and some ways more limited) than the other males in the society. I'm not sure that, without the risk of pregnancy, all women would become as randy as you portray, but I'll let that slide since the story is, after all, erotica and we don't expect reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting concept

Not sure it would work this way because the Male Plague would likely cause other havoc. In this story, society still functions as before. I think there would be a general sense of hopelessness. Anyway, good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice one

Would be great being a breeder. Bareback sex is my ultimate fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
MY PREFERENCE

This is about the only type of Sci - Fi & Fantasy that I read, namely, wherein fertile males are in a distinct minority

that puts them in demand.

This story wonderfully catered to my quirk.

Well-written and worthy of 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Thanks

Paul in Oklahoma

Havoc100Havoc100over 1 year ago

I don't get it. What was the conflict?

jehoramjehoramover 1 year agoAuthor

Did there have to be conflict? Things were going pretty well for the guy. But he did mention that he'd never have a normal life, with a steady mate and kids. He envied other people for having those things. His only value to society was his sperm. So the real undercurrent was his stoicism for accepting that reality and making the best of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjehoram@jehoram
Writer, part time nudist, full time aesthete. I usually don't take PMs, but try me anyway. You might get lucky.