All Comments on 'The Submission of Maureen'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
northbaybearnorthbaybearabout 17 years ago
Wonderful! Hot! Funny!

Great story! One of the most realistic pieces of fiction on Literotica, certainly with a BDSM theme. Look forward to more of your work. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Poke-her party

I am looking forward to the poker party. I think bets should include how many swats to her fanny the winner gets. Whenever a participant knocks out a player they get to use one of her holes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Would you trust this dirt bag of a husband?

This could have really been a good piece (no pun intended) to read. However, these people ended up being cardboard cutouts. Maureen trusted her husband to protect her and I think she felt he loved her. Clearly he is not capable of either. I think it's time for Maureen to find a new relationship with a man who can be trusted.

This a woman's opinion. I doubt the other remarks about this story are written by woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
what an asshole of a husband

crappiest story i have ever read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
HOT!!!

The asswipe who wrote the 'asshole' comment is probably the same greenish-brown piece of newspaper who left the 'bullshit' comment in Lesson 27. An anal sex story. Kinda obvious he/she/it doesn't like anal sex or BDSM stories. Why in fuck is he/she/it reading them? Answer: He/She/It is a fucking hypocrite in a state of denial.

Regarding the story, it is definitely HOT!!!. I don't usually like BDSM stories because they're usually overloaded with hatred and anger that the sex becomes an afterthought. Somehow, the writer has properly combined BDSM with SEX and created a truly erotic BDSM story. GREAT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Pay attention to what you are reading

I agree with prior comment.

Why berate someone for writing a BDSM story? If you don't like BDSM stories, then don't read them. Frankly, for a BDSM story, this one was pretty darn tame! The husband in this story was substantially more considerate than in most of the other BDSM stories in Literotica.

In sum, why have a BDSM section and then berate persons who submit to it?

ChucsSiteChucsSiteabout 15 years ago
I didn't like much of this story as I'm not into

the degrading of women, particularly those whom you say you love. To teach new dirty tricks as a birthday present is, in my opinion, not the way one shows love for a spouse. I almost terminated my reading at several points, but decided that I'd wait for the ending, to see how Mr Petersunn resolved the situation. He is a marvelous writer, apparently dictates his stories rather than typing (and doesn't proof read them) and all of his stories build to an erotic climax (some a bit surprising), but I'd prefer less spanking, anal sex, and humiliation - they go against my preferred treatment of women - I like to make them feel good, really good, really-really good. I didn't choose the BDSM section, I'm just reading all of Mr. Perersunn's stories and this was near the end of the list - I purposely left it until the end as I am not fond of suffering and humiliation, and I was rewarded with a well-written and interesting story. But if there are worse ones, as one commentator implies, I'll avoid this topic in the future. Fortunately, this site and this author offer many other choices. I only gave it a 50 (0 for content, 100 for writing)and this is the only non-100 I have applied to Mr. Petersunn's works. Just one more thing - is "cunnie" a common term? Until I "met" Mr. Petersunn, I had never heard it. Perhaps there is a root word from which it and cunnilingus emerged.

northbaybearnorthbaybearalmost 15 years ago
Delicious, funny and satisfying

Though I respect and understand Chucsite dislike of the story, I loved the story for the risks the husband and wife took, for the husband's imagination on his wife's birthday, and for (especially) listening to her when she said she wanted to be sexually dominated.

The wife trusted her husband. That says a great deal about the strength and connection of the couple.

A great example of a BDSM story. Well-written, paced and hot.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
Too much

I was into this story until the end. The husband went too far with his domination. Letting other people touch your wife was way out of line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice!

I loved it! You write very well & I was quite aroused...wishing for my very own Tom!

Thank you for sharing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Okay

The beginning was good but the part that the husband to tricked her was a no no. I thought that the husband was going to buy her a sex toy answer ban get her somewhere. I really dislike the part where the let strangers see her

willbnastywillbnastyalmost 7 years ago
Television references

The television show references has ruined a potentially good story.

KRD19254KRD19254almost 4 years ago

She trusted him with her deepest very private secret in wanting her husband to be her master. He broke that trust when HE involved his poker buddies and allowed her to be used by others without her consent - making his actions reprehensible and a break in trust. He was total bull shit for doing it!

He had a very good thing going and he had to turn it into selling out his wife to be macho to his buddies - jeopardizing her occupation as a teacher. She never asked for others to be involved in her marriage secret. The ONLY secret is the one that is never told or SHARED. 2*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous