All Comments on 'The Substitute Ch. 01'

by MishaPearl2

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
prop69prop69over 6 years ago
BORING...Where does the incest begin?

What comes next

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2over 6 years agoAuthor
Hello, Prop69...

...You may need to wait for the 'incest to begin.' This story is in the Category: Incest/Taboo. The relationship between Mr. Trotter and Mary is not incestuous, but certainly is Taboo. This story also marks the beginning of a series of sexual adventures for Trotter at George Washington High School. Twenty four years later he fornicates for the final time with another student, Melissa. See An Unshareable Secret, published in Literotica on 2/6/2018, for THAT tale. Thanks for your comment. Look into my ouevre for more straight ahead all-in-the-family sex stories. MP2 :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
RUBBISH

Boring. The sex was evasive crap. No incest. No build up. 1 star

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2about 6 years agoAuthor
Anonymous Rubbish

Thank you for expressing yourself. MP2 :-)

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
well

i gave it 5 stars.........reluctantly. i have liked all your other stories, and i'm on to chapter 2, but the underlying plot just doesn't seem that interesting. But, knowing how great a storyteller you are MP, i'm on to chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
When writing a period piece,

learn about that period.

Schools did not have venetian blinds, they had roil-up shades.

School desks were all wood, with rows made up of the desk part attached to wooden boards and the seat, with the next desk back attached to the same boards.

Look up pictures of 1930s, 1940s and 1950s schoolrooms. I know-- I graduated H.S. in 1956.

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2over 3 years agoAuthor
RE: Period Pieces, Anonymous...

Thank you for reading my work and for your comment. Assuming you are an average person, you were born in 1938, nearly a decade after this story takes place. I am not as old as you, however I DID actually look up school desks of that time period and saw pictures of the ‘steel-belly wooden flip-top desk’ I described, as well as the wooden row desks you mention. As for roil-up (sic) shades, horizontal Venetian blinds were prevalent in numerous office buildings and schools as early as the mid-20’s.

I do not question your memory, so I am deducing that you did not attend the same high school that Mary did, which, by 1953, had likely replaced its old school desks with tubular chrome and fiberglass manufacture. MP2 :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMishaPearl2@MishaPearl2
I am MishaPearl. I had a software issue and had to re-register as MishaPearl2. All of MishaPearl and MishaPearl2 stories and poems are by the same author. Sorry for any confusion or difficulty in sorting them by author. Thank you for reading my work.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES