All Comments on 'The Sultanah Ch. 01'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
pmpktypmpktyover 8 years ago

At first I didn't know what to expect. It started a little slow but often times the best stories do. I found myself excited to see what happens next. I liked it a lot even though I can't figure out how to pronounce a few things. I'm looking forward to the continuation of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So far I like

what I see. At first I wasn't sure what to expect, and so I kinda wasn't that into it for the first 2-3 pages or so. But it quickly sucked me into the story. Can't wait for the rest.

Radome

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
P.S.

Also, must say I'm very much looking forward to the youngest sisters reaction to the new Sultaneh. She seemed very... spoiled and naive, and I have a feeling she's going to try and cause problems for her elder sibling. Can't wait to see how Varis deals with their younger sibling if/when that happens.

Radome

xaitonnar22xaitonnar22over 8 years ago
Amazing

I started reading this story based on the synopsis. I should have realized who the author was before I got to the end because it was such a good, well crafted and enjoyable to read story. Your stories are pretty much my favorites and I was wondering why I haven't ready anything for you in a while. Must have been because you where working on this masterpiece. Your work is an inspiration for me to write also, but it always puts my stories to shame. Non the less, I can't wait for the next part and I honestly don't know why you don't self publish your work on Amazon or something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Get an editor

Then post this drivel in Sci/fi so no one needs to read it. Dream up better names. Cin and Arkadas are annoying. Then get a decent story line. This was just silly. Sorry to burst your bubble. Really - an editor.

wallace99wallace99over 8 years ago

Awesome story so far. Your writing is superb and I love the characters as well. Definitely anticipating the next chapter. Thanks!!

xaitonnar22xaitonnar22over 8 years ago
@Anonymous - Get an Editor

YKN4949's stories are excellent. YKN4949 is among the best writers on the site. The plot was engaging, The names where only annoying if your an impatient dick, sorry to burst your bubble. As was clearly stated at the beginning, the writer edits the story one time (and did a good job). Anything more is asking to much of free stuff you entitled ass.

dca5347dca5347over 8 years ago
Good Story

I hope you will continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Looking forward...

...to taking this journey you've mapped out for us.

Don't listen to the douche nozzles spewing their waste about the trivial shit they're complaining about. As xaitonnar22 already stated, you're one of the best on this site and deliver consistently, don't let them bring you down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is not porn

Worst story I have ever read on site. I didn't even finish. I skipped to last page to see any action. Well written, but not porn. Look at your total views. Not very good compared to other stories.No sucking and fucking. I gave it a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yay!

As a big fan of your previous work, I was super psyched to see a new story from you. And you didn't disappoint me. I'll admit that it took a little bit to adjust to the avalanche of strange names but I think I'm good now. As for the commentators who use words like trash, drivel or nonsense when critiquing what are obviously well written and structured tales, I get very irritated. I feel Iike they are being deliberately obnoxious haters. If you have a legitimate criticism of a story, there is a way to do so that still respects the effort and courage of the author. I've read plenty of REAL drivel on this site and anyone who would use that to describe any of your stories is just being an asshole. Thank you for letting us enjoy the fruits of your labors and know I'll be eagerly awaiting chapter 2.

jpb531jpb531over 8 years ago
Fun!

I agree that some of the names and titles were a bit much at first, but otherwise top notch and very enjoyable. Looking forward to the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I enjoyed the first chapter. I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is fucking amazing.

I know a lot of people (including me) are often here for a quick jerk, it is always nice to find a well written and enthralling story here as well. Don't listen to the people complaining about the lack of any "action," this is an amazing piece of work and I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good

I enjoyed this story very much. No it wasn't strictly porn but you warned people of that. It was a nice set up story that can go in many directions. Good job, I will be looking for more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Clever stuff

Don't complain about the soundtrack in your porno and don't sweat the typos in your erotica indeed. 5/5 and if I could rate it higher I would. Masterful story building so far and for some reason even though I'm here for the porn I want Varis to be able to shoot fire or something. Though her seed certainly seems to have power of its' own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pre thoughts

Haven't even started this story yet, and to be honest I saw it was a chapter thing and thought it was going to be another one of those 1 page chapters by random writers type of deal. I actually decided to check it out today upon noticing the second chapter posted and scrolled down to see the number of pages. I was imediately about to just not deal with something this long but then I saw your name. I was like Yk, oh never mind I'll read it all of his stuff is good. So, I'm going to read it over time when I'm in the mood. I'll post my thoughts after each chapter is finished from here out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Read it.

I don't even know where to start. The characters all has personalities and are not bland, I loved the relationship between Varies and Arkadas, the story had really damn good pacing, the history lessons about their world, it's all just so damn good. Can't wait to read more I'm past the porn now I just like the story. Oh but the blow job akward mess and scene itself were great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Start

Let me start with that I am a big fan of your previous stories and I am so glad that you have started writing again. The first chapter I thought was really well done with lots of back story that I felt was needed to be invested with the characters. I particularly like the relationship between Varis and Arkadas and am anxious to see how that develops as well as the story as a whole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Well for me this was a good story, because most of the stories I have read on her were just that stories but this was like a novel that I could pick up and read several times. I plan to read the rest of your work on here and I hope it will be as good as this one. Please continue to write and I will continue to read what you post.

iknowwhatiknowwhatover 8 years ago
Great start

You gave us a bit much info in the start, the first page when explaining about false titles was to early or to much of.

Rest of the story, excellent! Looking forward to the next

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Impressions

The beginning moved a little slowly, to be sure, though that was to be expected as you had a lot of exposition to cover, and as you noted in the PS following the chapter, there were occasional grammar errors, using the wrong word or omitting a word, that confused the meaning of the sentence they were in.

However, judging the entire work as a whole, to say I am impressed is an understatement. A lot of the work on this site is at best, mediocre, at worst, downright atrocious, as one can expect, really, from a site where anyone is free to write and post up their stories. But this, this is quality writing, despite any flaws. While confusing or a little too long-winded in a couple places, those flaws did not detract from the overall enjoyment of the story, especially because in the end there were not too many. I am definitely intending to read the rest of this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A Series I'll Actually Read

I'm not gonna lie, it was great to see you'd written some more stuff. Your work is fantastic, Glory Beyond The Hole and Be Careful What You Wish For especially so. You've got a nice grasp of a character's vulnerability, and I think that really helps in *cough* believability, which is consistently good to see. I've only read the first chapter, and though the backstory may've been easier to chew if it was spaced out between a few chapters, I'm pretty psyched to read the rest. I'll comment again after I've finished. Nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This is a good story with excellent world building and character construction. I look forward to read in the rest.

AmbisinisterAmbisinisterover 8 years ago
Good beginning

You've done a good job introducing some characters and a little background after reading this first chapter. Looking forward to reading the rest of this story!

lord_of_cumlord_of_cumover 8 years ago
This is the stuff which keeps me addicted to literotica!!!

Seriously hats off for taking the time to create such a piece of art! I am just stunned by the plot development! I just want to read it over and over again. You are awesome YKN! your stories are just class apart and it seems only you as a writer amongst the majority of them in literotica, who truly values a scene between a female and a herma/trans. God, I hate it when it involves a male. Finally, I found the perfect author who can quench my lust. I am just happy I started reading this! Hope I didn't freak you out with such a lengthy comment, but I really want you to comprehend my heartfelt appreciation towards this masterpiece. Have an awesome new year. Bye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great plot

This felt like the beginning of a novel. I'm actually interested in what happens next, not just for the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great!

Very nice start to a story, continuing on to the next part!

BB21BB21about 8 years ago
Well done!

I always prefer a series that delivers a good story and you've delivered marvelously!

DraylinDraylinabout 8 years ago
Excellent

In my opinion the whole blowjob scene wasn't even required to make this a great story. I'm all for a sexy fantasy tales but this could have gone longer before getting down to the nasty. That said it was handled well with the characters realizing it needed to happen out of urgency rather than just simply throwing it in there because it's an erotic story. Definitely going to have to read the rest of this!

QuazziQuazziabout 8 years ago
Has me hooked.

Story drew me in and finished with a hot scene. Can't wait to read the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent job!

Congrats to your work. Not only the idea, but the way you tell the story, the description of characters and scene. I read be carefull what you wish for before, and It's excellent too!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Very good idea for a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome beginning

The storyline is great and I really like how you slowly build it up. I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!

Pretty darn good! It needs polishing, hate to say it but some better sentence and paragraph structure would help the flow. That's important in the fast paced parts,

A little foreshadowing of her being a hermaphrodite would be great, I might not have guessed had I not seen it in the intro, hard to do non cliche. Meteors crossing? If that what it means, kinda doubt it...

Cin needs work, at this point I can only guess that she's going to be important. More of a quiet irresistible presence. Her stride, control of the room maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This was badass, I can't wait to read the other chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!

Really liked your story( commenting after reading the complete series). Well, harem story are my sort of story and your's will be in my hall of fame. Thank you for writing for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Was definitely not what I expected...

I had avoided this story for so long due to its lengthy nature, big mistake on my part.

Having only read the first chapter, I am inclined to keep reading to know the fate of Sultanah Varis...

My only complaint, a minor one at best, is in the grammatical and punctuation errors.

These often get overlooked...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Brilliant

Simply brilliant work

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This was just about the best story I've ever read on the site!

Amazing plot! The way the author is building up the characters is remarkable. The fact that it is not just one of those stories with loads of sex and no plot adds toits beauty. The description of how the Sultanah experiences her first orgasm, without using the usual words, just like from the viewpoint of somebody experiencing all this forthe first time, is a gem.

OnyxShadowOnyxShadowover 7 years ago
Slow start but worth it.

It was a bit slow going for the first page or so, but I'm glad I stayed with it. I generally think that even for a long and detailed story it is best to give the reader something to latch onto immediately. Going for history and fairly dry exposition for a significant number of initial paragraphs could be unnecessarily off-putting for some readers. It doesn't even need to be sex. I had no problem with waiting until the end of the chapter for the first bits of eroticism. That said, the story quickly picked up and became fascinating and then quite titillating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stauker

I hate you! Why must you draw me with the promise of a plot, quality sex, and few typos?! I wish i could report you for awsomeness, you <expletive>!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
the best ever !!!!

amazing plot .....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story, it's a page-turner...

Love the story so far, looking forward to the rest in the remaining chapters. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
awesome

It took me a while to get in to the story, the first few pages seemed promising but distracting at the same time. Now I cannot wait to read the rest!

jdm19612jdm19612about 7 years ago
Wonderful

I feel like a kid in a candy store... I found a new author and a wonderful new story to emerse myself in!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
amazing read

One of the best stories I ever read, and definitely the most amazing erotica story. The plot, the twists, the characterization... Everything is on point!!!!

rearinguprearingupalmost 7 years ago
Love you work YKN

I've read many of your pieces and am glad to start on this one. Wasn't sure how I'd like it, but you hooked me on the line and I'm excited to get to the next part! Great work!

andhravadooandhravadooalmost 7 years ago
A great piece of work

I came across this story in a curious way. I too wrote a story on futanaris. A user started to follow me, and I went to their page, and found you also favorited.

Really loved the way you built the story up, and fuck any errors. I did not find any.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice

Great stuff, I really enjoyed your story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful

I love erotica mostly because i love literature, but finding stories that actually are as well written as a normal book is often difficult,. That being said this is the best erotica Ive ever read and a great story to boot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Superhot

Looking forward to the next chapters, throbbing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome

Excellent story telling

BrianDReaderBrianDReaderover 5 years ago
Excellent!

An exciting and well written first chapter! I am looking forward to reading the rest of the story. Both the characterization and the setting are interesting. Political, religious, economical, and personal challenges abound.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
An Absolutely Outstanding Reading Experience

Holy fucking shit, that was fantastic. I was wary about the length, but with wondrous storytelling like this, I'll definitely put in the time to read through this story. This is one of a few phenomenal gems I've stumbled across on this website, but I'm glad I did. I'm excited to keep reading and see the reactions of Varis's sisters (particularly Kardes and Nislani) and how her harem (or perhaps, her small, close-knit group of lovers) will develop. I know this was written several years ago, but keep up the good work! I can already tell this is gonna be my shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautiful

I loved the fact that you did a story on an intersex individual....

I wish I was Varis....

I imagine myself being her while reading this story...

Thank you for this story...its a rarity

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thumbs up

"without exception" drew actual emotion out of me. The foreshadowing was well done, lots of questions posed while answering enough to keep it constantly rewarding. complexity of emotion and sensation was relatable. big fan

messerschmiedmesserschmiedover 4 years ago
All the names are Turkish words. LOL

Well it's okay for the readers who don't know Turkish, but it feels weird while reading if you know their meaning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Outstanding!

Well written, imaginative, original, well-fleshed-out characters and a very good story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Disregarding your P.S. lol

It is indeed rough punctuation and grammar wise, but has a fantastic sense of world.

italian_coupleitalian_couplealmost 4 years ago
Great!

Great story so far. Thank you very much!

ramblin2020ramblin2020almost 4 years ago

great concept, great set up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great idea

That's a great idea in this day and age I wouldn't mind having a cock between my legs.

I enjoy the story so far and the build up, I love stories with action and great sex I can tell this is going to be one of my favorite.

Thanks again for the free story 😏

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

For anyone wondering foreign words encountered in this story are turkish. Kuzey-North, Güney-South, Güneş-Sun, Arkadaş-Friend, Ülke-Country, Bütün dünya-Whole world, Varis-Heir(also means varicose lmao), Kardeş-Sibling etc... Interesting wording lol

wayphelwayphelabout 2 years ago

It is nice to have a story that is interesting Varis growing up ashamed and shunned by her father does ring true to me. I am looking forward to the next chapter. thank you for the story..

DukaaDukaaabout 1 year ago

I remember seeing this story some time ago and could't quite get into it at first due to the many unfamiliar names. I'm glad I gave it a second try though, it's looking to be an exciting read.

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarch7 months ago

IMO it would have been better if Varis was tall than most men, has huge tits and looking masculine and majestic so all women would naturally be attracted to her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES