All Comments on 'The Sultanah Ch. 03'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
thebarwellthebarwellover 8 years ago

This is getting real interesting! Can't wait to see what happens next!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sweet!

I'm very invested in this story. Can't wait for her to really let her lustfull desires loose. I'm really curious how she is going to get rid of the invaders and save her city. Well done!

cladescladesover 8 years ago

Awesome story so far, can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep them cumming ;)

YKN,

I've read your stories for some time and they always get better. Great story, great characters and interesting sexual situations. Clearly you love what you do and there are many of us that love it too.

As the title says, please keep them (the stories and the characters) cumming.

-Me

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Three down...

...11 to go. Usually don't like long stories like this, but it's reading rather quickly and I'm surprised when I see the five empty stars prompting me to vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You are truly gifted. Please keep it up.

wibitriwibitriover 8 years ago
Amazing.

Well executed and can't ait for more!

iknowwhatiknowwhatover 8 years ago

loving the innovative scenes and situations in this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I'm with iknowwhat. Loving it more and more as the story progresses. By now my only issue is another minor one--the repetitive use of a single term for each aspect of their sexual organs :P

Would love it if those could be varied a little from cock and cunny and balls :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You lost me with

"...I had to seize all the food to avoid profiteering...". Just...wow. It's a good peek into your personal philosophy. "If somebody has something I want/need, I have every right to just take it!" You are...dangerously, frighteningly misguided. Mass theft is *not* a way to endure a siege, or a disaster. If the merchants had food, she should have offered a guarantee of compensation, and allowed the merchants to sell what they would not donate at reduced (similarly compensated) prices, if they preferred that. When their survival depended on the soldiers getting to eat, they would not refuse to help. But stealing from them under the cloak of "the good of the community!!" is not the act of a wise, competent ruler. Nor is it the act of a ruler who plans to rule for a long time without being deposed or executed by his or her people.

YKN4949YKN4949over 8 years agoAuthor
To anonymous

Once again, thanks for the thoughtful comment. In this case, my explanation is simple. In medieval times merchants were near the bottom of the totem

Pole. They were thought of as uppity peasants. Nobles didn't think about their rights or property as worthy of respect. There was no such thing as market theory. Rulers often egregiously abused merchants without thinking twice about it. Merchants wouldn't rise up or execute a leader for this because people with noble blood had a near monopoly on force. In a siege in the Middle Ages I guarantee any leader (wise or not) would seize property and use it for his or her purposes. You can disagree with this, but my story is not a libertarian treatise on good governance. It is an attempt to write a story that exists in a realistic world. But thanks for your comment nonetheless, I love that it got you thinking.

YKN4949

QuazziQuazziabout 8 years ago
Can't get enough!

I am loving this series me and more with each chapter!

Hubs_in_hoseHubs_in_hosealmost 8 years ago
wow

I am fully invested in the story about this young Sultanah and her empire of Bütün Dünya. I don't fell as if I am reading "some sex story" but a really good novel with intoxicating sex scenes. I've read a few chapters and it grows increasingly difficult to put my phone down. (I had to log on to the website to write this review, as there isn't a manner to comment on the mobile app)

I wish you all the success in the world with your writings. I hope you continue to write as I enjoy what you create immensely.

I really wish I could rate this higher than a 5*. This story is one of those that truly deserve to be among the top rated.

BlueMoon0BlueMoon0about 7 years ago
Wow

I don't normally go for "nun" erotic fantasy, as I normally find them too focused either on shock-value ( yet too close to reality), or on ritual, pomp and ceremony. Thankfully, this found wonderful balance. I am truly enjoying the erotic surprises your mind conjures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Deception!

I loved that trick Varis pulled at the end and how you wrote the plot to show the hypocrisy of the Nuns and the Faith of Tanri. Also, the sex scene was freaking AWESOME!

From: Pietro Aretino

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

As with the last couple of chapters, the story progresses in a believable, yet exciting way. Once again the erotic and non erotic parts of the story are seamlessly woven together. Simply brilliant so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Your characters are all well-developed, the situations and plot is realistic (even if at times "bizarre" and erotic), and the story continues to move on at an accelerating pace. I like how you use the Sultanah's special nature to solve problems, usually with her being unaware of how to do so until the opportunity presents itself through Gunes' guidance.

Thank you for such a wonderful gift to all of us,

Blue Eyes

Chris7swChris7swalmost 3 years ago

Abot line 30 on page 3 (Literotica pages, that is) I believe that you've wrongly named the responder.

"Do not create artificial distinctions in your mind," Gunes responded you wrote but I guess it was Cin who replied and not Gunes. However, for all I know you spotted that anomoly years ago and corrected it in your final draft.

Whatever - this is a truly amazing story that's on a par with many a top notch novel. Brilliant work!

chucklesfeeneychucklesfeeneyalmost 3 years ago

Very absorbing story with an unusual character! Wonder if her cunny will get some action?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

excellent!

Rapier875Rapier875over 1 year ago

3 chapters in and so far a brilliant story.

On now to part 4...........!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES