All Comments on 'The Sultanah Ch. 04'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
thebarwellthebarwellover 8 years ago
The Sultanah

Love that she is taking the reins, but what's next? Can not wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
10/10

This story is so good. It has hot,intense sex scenes with amazing characters as well as a great story to keep you interested. There are still plenty of hot sexual encounters that can occur too so I hope Varis doesn't get too attached to Arkadas. But seriously you could probably sell this for money its so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Splendid work. It gets me rock hard, brings me to climax, then cuddles with me with an amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I must be reading something else

People seemed to like this. I thought it was horrible. Who knew?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Day Brightener

Thank you for your literary efforts. You can't possibly know how much they are enjoyed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Why varis? I keep thinking of conleth hill

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Loved it. Though still trying to understand why the Sultanah doesn't free Arkadas. A few more typos than previous chapters, but still great.

mikey13086mikey13086over 8 years ago
awesome!

i found myself actually cheering out loud when the camp went up in flames.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Can't wait for more!

Amazing chapter, great job. I hope varis and arkadas stay together to the end and get married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Woohoo!

Like Mikey, I felt jubilation as the camp went up. The cows on fire running into the enemy camp was sheer literary genius!

And of course, the sex as always was great :3

lord_of_cumlord_of_cumover 8 years ago
Completely mesmerizing trip

The erotica is no doubt top-notch, but what fascinates me more is the emotional depths this series reaches while, at the same time maintaining the magnificence and vividness of the incidents. Very well written - I lost it when Arkadas replies " Atleast I understand that I do not understand"; Such romance and erotica beautifully woven in a medieval fantasy setting, can't ask for anything more. Thanks a lot for this wonderful experience :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'm Hooked

Okay,

You have me now I can hardly wait to get to the next chapter.

The writing is superb the way you flesh out your characters and your use of

many different adjectives is great.

I would read this if there was not explicit erotica, but since there is it's a BONUS.

I must agree with all your well wishing admirers and I can only say to your detractors,

DON'T READ IT, if you don't like it.

But don't leave nasty negative comments either.

I am in this story for the long run.

Thank you for a wonderful fantasy.

Randee

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I found this chapter on the random list and its soooooo amazing!!!! I'm going to save this in my favorite stories! Please continue your writing for your skills are fantastic!!! Xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

Very nice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Another outstanding chapter. I am totally hooked on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow can this author deliver!

I have been reading stories for a number of years and always jump from author to author. This one is a Keeper! I am working my way through every story and each chapter. They definitely have a the right balance of what we're all here for and also a plot that draws you in. If you haven't sampled the goods from this author, you are missing out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another great chapter. I love the way you incorporate the various people the Sultanah meets into the story. Soyguncu, a pickpocket, becomes a trusted and valued accomplice in helping the Sultanah defeat her enemies -- first the priests of Tanri and now her military foes. I look forward to seeing her further involvement as the Sultanah consolidates her power and restores her Empire. I also loved how the Sultanah used the aid of prostitutes to achieve her victory. In fact, except for Saygili, so far all those who have helped her have been women, which I'm sure is not unintentional.

Blue Eyes

BushLover69BushLover69almost 3 years ago

Love the world building and plot progression, so much so that I'm genuinely curious to read what happens next, and not just rush to the sexy parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

excellent!

Rapier875Rapier875over 1 year ago

It just gets better and better !

turbo_geoduckturbo_geoduck4 months ago

Wowsers! I love this story!

Wonderful job so far!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES