All Comments on 'The Sultanah Ch. 09'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another 5* chapter

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Whose sweating anything about this mess?

I'm really sorry that it took so long to write and edit. It simply isn't interesting or entertaining to read. And the names of your characters are annoying rather than clever. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story!

I don't typically comment on erotic material, and yet I find myself here hours after having read it for that exact purpose. I've been following this story since you posted the first part, and eagerly check daily for new chapters. You've done an absolutely fantastic job on this piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brilliant

This is awesome! I cannot believe the ignorant morons who'd rather read something along the lines of "he met. She met. Wham. Bam" and I cannot believe that a story - a proper STORY - that actually feels epic and amazing, of this nature exists. The erotica is actually pretty well-entwined with the plot, and I love how you keep pushing these unbelievable situations on Varis, where she gets to have sex with so many gorgeous women, and yet, it makes sense within the context and internal logic of this story.

You've done a fantastic job. Care to enlighten us about your thought process behind some of these names and history? Was there any particular culture, or novel, you took inspiration from? I'm guessing there's a fair bit of Persian/Iranian and Prince of Persia influence here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic

Really enjoyed this series, I hope the next will be coming soon... Like tomorrow maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very nice

Simply amazing. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MORE!

Keep it up! Want more of this epic story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Update soon...please...PLEASE!

This is a good story. I eagerly await updates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story so far

Keep up the excellent work

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This is a very well written erotica, with the fantasy elements and the world building nicely magnifying the impact of the erotic parts. Eagerly awaiting the next update -- the wait has been longer than the previous installments :)

ChrissyLaw2214ChrissyLaw2214almost 8 years ago
Can't stop...

Can't stop reading!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome again

This is an epic story and well written, there were points in the first chapter i did think the build up was too convaluted, but had read your intro and persevered, BOY WAS IT WORTH IT. as others have said what a story line for an erotic story, kudos definitely a fan.

And to the moron that thinks the names are a way to feel smart, you are reading a story about a Sultan(ah)... ie an Arabian king of sorts, so you were never going to read about Britney, Mary-Kate or Lindsey

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I’m wondering if you’re going to run out of kinks before you get to the end of the story. Still waiting for the Sultanah to have sex with a man ;-)

Another excellent chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

excellent!

Rapier875Rapier875over 1 year ago

Nice, but somehow not as good as previous chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
5896 Followers
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES