The Sultanah Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,896 Followers

"Do you like that your daughter is spitting my seed into Fahişe's mouth," I asked Metres.

"Yes," the mother panted.

"Do you like that your daughter is tasting my seed for the first time, Pezevenk?" I asked.

"Oh Gunes yes," Tutuklu sighed. I appreciated her increased ardor for the action. I saw Fahişe shiver when she heard her mother speak.

It took several seconds for the whole load to drip in one long line from Yarım's mouth to Fahişe's. Yarım was very careful, ensuring that each drop slipped from her mouth and landed on her companion's tongue. Fahişe was equally conscientious, working hard to making sure that the thin strand of cum stayed in a pool in her mouth. She moaned loudly while she tasted it, clearly enjoying her first experienced with her master's seed. Finally, Yarım stuck her tongue out, forcing the last of my seed into Fahişe's mouth. I did not hesitate or give them time to think, I kept pushing the action forward.

"Fahişe," I said sharply, "Get up on your knees and give that seed to my Aunt Metres, just like you received it." Yarım moved back slightly, giving Fahişe room to rise up on the bed. Fahişe moved quickly, jumping up to her knees so quickly that I saw her hard nipples bouncing on her smaller breasts. Her cheeks were also now bulging with seed. Soon she was leaning over Metres mouth, reversing her previous position. Metres mouth was open.

Fahişe was less careful that my half-sister had been. She opened her mouth more widely that Yarım had done and a large blob of seed poured from her mouth and landed in a lump on Metres' lips and mouth. Metres was now tasting the seed that I had deposited in her daughter's mouth. Her saliva added to the salty flavor that the mother now tasted. Fahişe kept spitting rapidly into Metres mouth, overwhelming her with my seed. But Metres struggled bravely, taking as much of my salty seed as she could handle and pushing loose droplets into her mouth with her finger. In just a few seconds, she was done.

"Now, Metres, give the seed to your Pezevenk," I ordered. Once again, the actions duplicated. Metres quickly jumped up onto her knees and leaned over Tutuklu's head. Tutuklu opened her mouth wide and prepared for my load. Metres, like her daughter, was controlled, spitting out a thin line of ejaculate into Tutuklu's mouth. Tutuklu, like her own daughter, moaned wantonly as the first dribbles of seed landed in her mouth. That seed included the saliva of many other women now, including her own daughter. Her lips seemed to be shaking, like she was begging for more. Metres kept her steady pace, but before, long, her mouth was full of the seed.

"Now you sit up," I ordered Tutuklu. She was quickly on her knees facing me, as were all of the other women. They all had read cheeks and were breathing deeply, clearly affected by the atmosphere under the canopy. I rose up on my knees as well, feeling my breasts bouncing. I was feeling the same effect. "Open your mouth," I ordered, "Let me see the seed." Tutuklu quickly complied. I saw her mouth coated in pearly liquid and white saliva. It covered her tongue and her teeth were swimming in it. In fact, some of the seed dripped from the corner of her mouth, landing thickly on her left nipple.

"Swallow it," I ordered. With that Tutuklu closed her mouth and gulped. She opened her mouth again, revealing a deep red mouth, a pretty pink tongue, and nothing else. The other women gazed at her jealously, no doubt wondering what it felt like to have the slimy ball of my juices slip down their throats and land warm in their bellies.

Regardless of what they were thinking, the seen I had just witnessed had stirred other thoughts in me. In fact, as I gazed down at my body, I saw my cock had easily recovered from my previous orgasm. I saw Yarım's eyes gazing across the bed at me, she saw it as well.

"Return to me Yarım," I ordered, suddenly knowing what I wanted to do, "Get on your hands and knees and get in front of me. Face your mother, my aunt." My tone brooked no dissent, but I doubted that Yarım desired that now. Instead, she practically scrambled across the bed towards me, her training in seduction giving way to the actual desires of her body. In a few moments, she was in the position I requested.

From that angle, Yarım was an incredible sight. Her large, heart-shape ass was thrust high in the air before more. Her legs were spread slightly at her cunny was split open, essentially dripping liquid. Between the stretched cheeks of her ass was a small, pink rosebud of an asshole. A thin back protruded out from her hips, her narrow spine outlined through her soft skin. Her head was facing away from me and her lustrous hair seemed to shine on its own. If my body had not already begun to react, it would have now. My cock was now absolutely hard again, the flesh seeming to strain against the skin and craving more pleasure.

Without thought, I raised my hands up and placed them on Yarım's hips. I crushed her skin under my soft palms and her flesh felt warm. Her knees buckled slightly at my touch and I saw her body trembling all over. I could feel the blood rushing in my ears and I could hear myself panting. I breathed in deeply, trying to calm myself. I became aware of Yarım's aroma on the air. The thick, musky scent of her arousal filled my nose and made me groan aloud. I looked out over her body and something caught my eye.

"Metres," I said, my voice quavering. My aunt looked up at me, her eyes slightly unfocused, her face a mask of lust, "Do you smell my sister's arousal?" I asked.

"Yes," Metres voice said immediately, coming out as little more than a whisper. I breathed in again, savoring her scent again.

"Do you like the smell of your daughter's cunny?" I asked her. I looked directly into her eyes, I felt the confusion and the disgust there.

"Yes, it is lovely," she said honestly after a long pause. I groaned again now and the tip of my cock felt tingly and hot. I couldn't wait any further. I tightened my grip on Yarım's hips and thrust my cock forward. It was a wild stab and I slipped underneath of Yarım's dripping cunning. In fact, I slipped through the soft skin of her lips, feeling her hot wetness on my cock. My cock slipped under her cunny, slipping easily across her hard clit.

"Oh Gunes be praised!" Yarım moaned and her arms grew weak, she almost pitched forward onto the ground as the pleasure from my touch raked through her body. Before she had a chance to recover, I pulled my cock back (sliding it across her clitoris once again) and then rammed it home in one quick motion.

Yarım may have been a virgin (or as much of a virgin as a girl can be who has been trained at the Harem) but her cunny was so unbelievably wet that my cock quickly slipped into her body. She groaned again as I felt the slick, hot walls of her cunny wrap around my desperate cock. Her body held me closely, so much more closely than even her tongue had held me earlier. She was so tight and her body's grip so warm and inviting that I could not pull my cock back out. Instead, I began to unthinkingly thrust my cock into her rapidly, just trying to get her body to squeeze me more. My breasts bounced lewdly on my chest as I moved. Yarım was already squealing in pleasure, I could tell that she was enjoying herself. One of her hands move quickly from the mattress and grabbed at her own breasts. I kept thrusting at her wildly, feeling her body's grip on my cock tighten.

A gasp. I sensed it more than heard it because I was too enraptured by the feel of Yarım's body wrapped around mine. But there was a gasp, I knew it. And I realized that there were other people in the room, it had fled from my mind while I entered Yarım. Now, as I kept my hips thrusting into my half-sister, I looked up at the three women sitting at the end of the bed. Their faces were slightly red, they had slightly damp skin, and their bodies seemed to be moving against their will. They were squirming, but not from discomfort. I did not know which of them gasped or why, but I knew it was them.

I realized then that we were no longer engaged in the project we had started in. We had believed we were all here to do our duty. Mothers and daughters of the Harem were responded, as required, to the whim of the Sultanah. I was here because I needed to prepare to fulfill my duty and marry Nislani. We had all expected some disgust and or some displeasure in fulfilling our duties, but we resolved to do it. But we were now finding something else. It was not just that we could go on, not just that we were capable of doing something distasteful. We were loving it! It was not just me. We through ourselves into our duty and were surprised, and a bit embarrassed, to find that it offered pleasures we'd never expected before. I decided to push into it further, to share the heightened desire with the four women who shared my bed.

"Yarım, can you see your mother," I panted. Yarım was breathing heavily and did not speak. I raised my right hand briefly and brought it down with a quick rap on her large, round ass cheek. She yelped in pain and thrust her ass back towards me, driving my cock deeper into her. She then groaned in pleasure.

"Yes!" she exhaled at last.

"Yes, what?" I asked.

"Yes sister, I see my mother!" she cried in ecstasy.

"Fahişe," I said, "Are you watching?"

"Yes," the girl responded enthusiastically. She was looking at my breasts bouncing on my chest and I saw her lick her lips.

"Do you wish you were here?" I asked, "Do you wish your mother was watching you get fucked?"

"Yes!" Fahişe panted as she squirmed on the bed. I saw her eye glance over at her mother and she blushed slightly, but she looked back at me.

"Is that what you want Tutuklu? Do you want to see your daughter get fucked, would you like to watch my cock slip into her wet cunny? Would that make you wet?"

"Yes!" Tutuklu essentially screamed now, "I want it Sultanah"

"Aunt Metres," I said, watching the older woman's eyes brighten slightly, "Are you watching your daughter get fucked?"

"Yes," she said with no hesitation now.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"I love it," Metres responded honestly. Her eyes were glued on her daughter, watching me thrust my cock into her. A sudden inspiration struck. I knew what I wanted to do. I thrust my cock deeply into Yarım's cunny once and then pulled backward, trying to get out. Yarım was tight, but with some effort, I was able to slip my hard, dripping cock from her quivering cunny. I heard her whimper in displeasure. But I didn't stop. Instead, I rocked her hard to one side with the hands that where placed on her hips. She was slightly unbalanced and she fell over quickly. Soon she was on her back with her legs spread and I was kneeling in between them. Her large breasts splayed out on her chest and her eyes looked wild with desire.

"Aunt Metres," I said quickly, come up here immediately. "If you want to see, you should come closer," I said. I took my hard cock in my hand now and slapped it down hard towards Yarım's body. I heard the wet slap as it crashed against Yarım's dripping cunny. It slapped hard on Yarım's clitoris and she moaned in pleasure, writhing on the bed. I kept slapping my cock down, over and over again, under Aunt Metres was kneeling next to me, looking down at Yarım's body. I looked up at my aunt and stopped slapping Yarım. Once again, she whimpered.

"Can you see my half-sister better from here?" I asked. I could see that Metres' nipples were incredibly hard now and she was breathing deeply. Her hair was slightly out of place and she looked like her body was ready to burst with desire.

"I can see everything," She responded. I looked down at Yarım.

"You mother can see you now," I said to her, "Tell her what you want. What is it you want right now? Address your mother, let her know." Yarım writhed on the bed, trying to thrust her hips up to contact my cock.

"Mommy," she begged, "I want sister to fuck me. I want her to put her cock in my cunny!" she begged. I looked at Metres. She was holding her breath and looking at her daughter intently.

"Can I Aunt Metres? Can I fuck your daughter now, with you right here?" I asked.

"Yes, please Gunes, please do it!" Metres begged now, letting out a deep, rapid breath and looking down at my cock. It was a scream of passion I could not ignore. I quickly slammed my cock home, pushing it into Yarım's still tight cunny. Yarım groaned loudly and her body vibrated. I heard her mother suck in a breath sharply and her eyes remained fixed, watching my cock slip into her daughter. I pulled my cock out slightly and slammed it home again as Metres watched. I started to thrust in and out, and Metres watched, spellbound.

"Touch yourself," I ordered suddenly, the words seeming to pour from somewhere deep inside of me. For a moment, Metres' eyes raised from her daughter's stretching cunny and she looked at me, bewildered.

"What?" she asked. But now the idea was stuck in my mind, I wanted to see it.

"You are enjoying the scene. Your daughter is getting fucked. I want you to play with yourself, so that we can cum at the same time," I said, "that is an order." Metres looked down briefly at her daughter, a little nervous by this request. Yarım was looking up at her mother as well.

"Oh mommy, I love you," she moaned, "It feels so good!" If Metres had any intention of resisting me before, that impulse died quickly. From her position on her knees, Metres quickly spread her legs and, in a flash, her fingers were between them. I watched her fingers quickly flit around her clitoris and heard her high-pitched squeals of pleasure. She kept her eyes on her daughter, watching as I thrust into her warm cunny and matching her own rhythm to my own.

Both mother and daughter were moaning now and I was panting frantically. In an effort to catch my breath, I threw my head back and inhaled sharply. But as my eyes rose I became aware others were still in unbearable tension. Tutuklu and her daughter were sitting on the edge of the bed, leaking out onto the blanket, and squirming uncontrollably.

"You two, touch yourselves as well," I ordered. It was like the two women had been waiting desperately to hear those words. As before, they moved in unison. They were sitting on their asses with their legs crossed now but they quickly spread their legs and sat up sharply. Tutuklu raised her left leg, the one closest to her daughter and draped it over her daughter's right thigh. Now both their legs were spread and they were somewhat entwined together.

They both looked at one another briefly, their faces turning red. They both smiled sheepishly. I believed, at first, that they were just a bit embarrassed by the touch of their naked skin. But I was underestimating them. A silent conversation had gone on between them.

Tutuklu now raised her left hand and Fahişe now raised her right. While I had expected them to each play with themselves, I saw them now cross arms, reaching into each other's laps. In a moment, I saw Fahişe's fingers slip easily into her mother's wet cunny and I saw Tutuklu's own finger's find her daughter's hard clit. Both moaned loudly and began to move their fingers more quickly. The whole while their eyes stayed focused ahead of them (except for a few, slightly embarrassed, sidelong glances), watching as I thrust my aching cock in and out of Yarım sopping cunny.

I don't know how long we stayed in that position, but it felt like forever. Yarım was on her back while I thrust my cock wildly into her, her breasts rolling up and bumping her chin. Metres was kneeling next to us, her fingers flying around her cunny, her other hand grasping her nipples while she moaned. On the far side of the bed Tutuklu and her daughter finger each other's cunnies while they moaned and watched on the bed. We were all pulled forward on the strength of our arousal, unable to hold ourselves back.

I might have gone on forever, pounding away at my half-sister's cunny, if not for Metres. I was sweating and panting so hard I felt like I was going to collapse, I did not feel like I was anywhere close to finishing. I wondered if I would collapse before I could cum. But, as I was dealing with this thought, I saw Metres hand slip from her breast and reach down. In a very rapid motion, her palm came to rest on the soft, warm expanse of her daughter's heaving breast. Her fingers fumbled briefly, before finding Yarım's nipple, squeezing and pulling on it excitedly.

For some reason, this vision or a mother grasping at the breast of her daughter, to give them each pleasure, was too much for me. It sent me instantly over the edge. The wave came crashing down on top of me before I could even see it coming. But, more importantly, it seemed to have triggered something in the room. Because even as I heard my voice moaning loudly and felt my body beginning to tremble, I could hear and see the other women reacting as well. It seemed that Metres action had triggered everyone in unison, even Tutuklu and Fahişe were moaning and writhing on the bed. I could feel Yarım's cunny contracting tightly around my body. All of us, reaching the supreme state of pleasure at the same time with no thought of the propriety of the action. If anything, rebelling against the world to experience illicit pleasure. We all reach the same, shattering crescendo at the same moment. The last thought I had was to pull my cock from Yarım's body, just as I could feel my seed begin to well, facing the tip of my cock towards the woman's large breasts.

The next thing that I saw was thick, white spurts of my seed shooting from my cock and splashing against Yarım's body. It was a surprising amount, especially because I had already finished earlier. It was like I had channeled the excitement of all four other women, and that I was releasing their desires as well. The seed landed on Yarım's stomach, pooled in her bellybutton, splashed across her breasts, and even landed in the hollow of her neck before my body finally grew tired and I collapsed, panting, next to Yarım.

After a brief moment, I could hear the other women panting as well and giggling at the actions that had occurred. When I felt able, I sat up on the bed and look looked at the women sitting around me. Metres no longer had her hand on her daughter's breasts and Tutuklu no longer had her leg draped over her daughter's. Fahişe no longer hand her hand in her mother's lap. But any discomfort we had felt at the beginning was gone. We felt only the intense relaxation that came with having had our share of pleasure. I looked down at Yarım's body in particular and saw her smiling, contented, while coated in her sticky reward. Once last thought flittered through my mind.

"Metres," I said, "Why don't you collect the seed with your hands and drink it down. It is a mother's duty to clean her daughter." Metres smiled devilishly, no longer constrained by her former shame. She raised her hand back to her daughter's breasts, scooping up the seed with her fingers. Yarım groaned slightly at her mother's touch. Metres then lifted the finger to her mouth, pushing it into her lips before returning her hand to her daughter's body. She seemed to savor my flavor on her tongue and I heard her swirling it around before swallowing it back down when a new finger-full of seed was ready for her lips.

I watched as Metres, giggling, cleaned her daughter. I saw Yarım soaking in her mother's attention and enjoying the sensation of being cleaned. I also noticed that Tutuklu and her daughter were watching together, contentedly. They were holding hands and their heads were leaned together passively.

And while we all watched, I my upcoming wedding suddenly popped into my mind. I guess I should not have been surprised, but I was. I knew that the situation would be far different in a few days when I took Nislani to bed after the wedding. I was indifferent to Yarım and Metres, while I actively dislike Nislani. Perhaps more importantly, the taboo of incest felt stronger with my sister than it did with my half-sister and my aunt. This had been a tiny fraction of the problem I would face in the near future.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,896 Followers