The Sultanah Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,896 Followers

But still, as the afterglow of my orgasm faded, I felt somewhat relieved. There were parallels here that I could draw on, despite the differences. I did not have to like my sister to feel physical pleasure in coupling with her. I had seen two women experience physical pleasure with their mothers because it was ordered. They had no desired it, at least at first. But they were bound and required to feel pleasure. And, if anything, they seemed glad that it had happened. Their initial disgust had, in fact, been overcome by the physical pleasure they felt.

I did not hold out hope that this would occur with Nislani. I did not expect that I would enjoy the emotional and mental aspects of what was to come. I knew that even if I...placed my cock in Nislani that I would still not like her. My disgust could not be overcome because it was stronger than simply taboo. But I didn't have to, I knew now that it was possible to do my duty. If Metres could grasp her daughter's breast and Tutuklu could stroke her daughter's clitoris, then I could begat an heir. And, as Metres licked the last of the seed from her finger (which she had pulled from her daughter's bellybutton) I knew that I would.

End Chapter 9

*****

Note: I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence or two (though I always prefer more). Consider that your payment for a free story. And if you like this, I beg you to read my other stories and comment on them too. I know who my loyal readers are and I really appreciate you. Thanks!

YKN

P.S. I do one edit of my work and I try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free erotica, you all would be better served getting it fast (if a little rough), than waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. Especially on a massive project like this, it took a year to write and could take longer to edit. So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. Don't complain about the soundtrack in your porno, don't sweat the typos in your erotica. Thanks.

YKN

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,896 Followers