The Sultanah Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am not surprised. What do you expect from degenerates?" Lady Örnek responded. Even my 'allies' Lady Sadik and Duchess Göstermelik looked shocked and disgusted. On Kukla looked on totally unfazed. In fact, she was leaning in slightly, trying to get a better view. The Guardian Party, it seemed had been expecting this marriage to fall apart right here. They were looking forward to my failure. Whatever the politics of their husbands, these silly women were expecting to see a freak show and they were excited despite themselves to be seeing it.

I felt anger rising up in my chest, shooting adrenaline through my system. How dare they! What had I ever failed at since I had become Sultanah? And who were these silly women to doubt me. Maybe I was feeding of Nislani's displeasure with these women as well. For the first time I had been married I felt a surge of passion run through my system. It was not passion for my sister, but passion to succeed. I just directed that feeling towards Nislani.

"Oh Nislani!" I moaned, somewhat more loudly that I intended, "That is divine. Don't stop!" I gasped. It felt nice, but I admit to embellishing slightly. I looked down now at my sister. Her tongue was protruding slightly from her mouth, my soft cock was balanced on the tip. Her eyes were wide and she looked a bit stunned by my words. "Just lick it. They think we can't," I hissed afterwards.

As I said, I did not know Nislani's history with these women at the time. I did not know that they humiliated her and derided her for weeks before this night. But I had, unwittingly, unlocked a certain pathway in her mind. As soon as the words fell from my lips, Nislani suddenly jumped to her task with passion that had been missing before. While we had already aligned ourselves against our enemy, I had suddenly put a human face on that enemy. A particular human face that Nislani needed to overcome both for her dignity and for her sanity. It was more than just them, but they encapsulated all of her shame nonetheless. She was bound to commit an act that should be humiliating. Her only recourse was to refuse to be humiliated, to embrace her fate to strike at her enemies. And Nislani attacked with vigor.

Nislani was not skilled at her task. It was clear she had been telling the truth when she said she had never done this before. But, what she lacked in experience, she made up for in fervor. Her hand remained wrapped around the base of my cock, actually squeezing me somewhat sharply. Her tongue poured out of her mouth, finding the soft flesh of my cock. She moved her tongue manically, covering every inch of my cock with her warm, soft flesh. She lapped at the base of my cock, running her tongue thickly against it. She rubbed the bottom of her tongue furiously over the top of my cock, trying to stretch her tongue out to touch as much area as possible. She titled my cock first one direction, and then the other, planting kisses on and lapping at the sides of my shaft. She even lift my cock upwards and found my balls, covering them with her mouth and bouncing them on her tongue.

My sister had no idea what she was doing but she had followed my advice to do anything but use her teeth and, as a result, she couldn't help but give me pleasure. My body reacted to her touch almost instantly. Part of it was just the sensation of her rough, wet tongue slipping across my flesh. Some of it was the determination that I was going to do what I had to do to finish my task as Sultanah. Another, largely unacknowledged aspect was the taboo of having my sister's mouth on my cock. But, perhaps the largest part, was simply that I was fired by passion and could feel Nislani's passion as well. Our shared fervor built on itself, growing more intense with each passing moment. And, to my only slightly surprise, after only a minute or two of having Nislani lap at my cock and lick my balls, I felt my shaft growing hard.

As my shaft expanded, growing harder and longer in Nislani's grip, she began to notice as well. In a few moments, my hard cock was sticking out straight from my body, pointing to my sister's lips. She looked up at me, her cheeks flushed. I saw that she was actually smiling. Not a happy or surprised smile, but a vicious smile. She was proud that she had excited me and I felt her hand trembling with excitement around my cock.

"Put the tip in your mouth and swirl your tongue around it," I ordered, somewhat louder now. I could still hear the baron's wives whispering to one another but I no longer cared. I could tell that I was going to succeed now and I felt a wave of ecstasy as a result. Moreover, Nislani's actions were undeniably gratifying, and I wanted to focus on the pleasure I felt, rather than focus on the stuffy wives at the foot of the bed.

Nislani nodded her head at my instructions and she placed her tongue at the base of my cock, right where it met my balls. She made her tongue rigid, pointing the tip of her tongue against my skin. Then, slowly, she started to pull her head back, dragging her tongue alone the shaft of my cock. She traced the bulging vein on the bottom of my cock, keeping pressure on it. I felt a delightful, creeping feeling run up my spine as Nislani moved and I held my breath. Finally, Nislani's tongue slipped around the curve of the tip of my cock and then it was pressed against her lips. Nislani didn't hesitate, she opened her mouth and let the tip of my cock slip inside.

I felt Nislani's lips close around the tip of my cock. Her mouth felt humid and inviting. I looked down at her face, her eyes were open and she was looking up at me. Her face...it was so strange. For a moment, it felt and looked like I was on my knees before myself, sucking my own cock. But I did not have time to focus on this strange fact or to really consider the implications of having my sister sucking on my cock. Because, almost as soon as the tip of my hard cock was pressed into the wet, sticky confines of Nislani's mouth, her tongue had found me. Once again, Nislani did not know what she was doing. But this was even less important now. Nislani sucked on my cock slightly, making a gently vacuum in her mouth, pulling my skin into her lips. Her tongue began to swirl all around the tip, touching every inch it and bathing it in her saliva. For a long while I did not move. I stood rigid on the floor, actually rising up onto my tiptoes, closing my eyes, and just enjoying the sensation of the rough, wet tongue gliding over my skin.

Instinctively, Nislani could tell that something more was needed. As my cock was rigid now, her hand slipped off the base. In fact, she had been squeezing so tightly that she had been holding me back slightly. I let out a low breath as blood poured into my cock, making it harder than ever before, pushing more tightly into Nislani's mouth. Which was, apparently, just what she wanted. She opened her lips slightly wider, breaking the vacuum on my cock. And she began to press her face in towards my body. Slowly, my cock started to slip deeper into my sister's mouth. The whole while, she moved her tongue frantically around on my cock, covering it in her saliva and caressing it with her movements. In a few seconds, more than half of my cock had disappeared into my sister's mouth and she gagged violently, her eyes filling with tears.

The sensation was too much for me. The very end of Nislani's throat squeezed tightly around the tip of my cock as she gagged. Her tongue moved desperately around the bottom of my shaft. And, in an apparent bit to steady herself, Nislani's left hand rose up, finding my balls and squeezing them gently in her soft fingers. My cock felt like it was going to burst and there was simply too many sensations and emotions swirling in my overheated brain. I kept breathing in deeper and deeper, trying to catch my breath, but always forgetting to breathe out. My knees shook and I spread my feet slightly, to maintain my balance. My eyes were open now and I looked down at my sister's beautiful face, shocked by the feelings I felt toward her. I needed something to release the tension.

Without thought, both of my hands rose from my sides. My left hand quickly found its way to my sister. I felt my hand drop down on to the top of her hand, sinking into her soft hair. My fingers gripped loosely around her head, giving me something to balance on. More importantly, my right hand shot up and found my right breast. My palm sunk into my cool, slightly damp flesh and I felt the heft of my breast in my hand. Most of my fingers sunk deeply into my breast, squeezing at it. My forefinger and thumb found my hardened nipple, poking out straight, just like my cock below. I pinched the hard nub of flesh between my fingers, squeezing it and feeling the release of tension as the delicious pain registered in my brain. While my sister's tongue swirled over my cock, I squeezed my finger and forefinger together, rolling my hard nipple around and lessening the unbearable anxiety I felt in my chest. Finally, I was able to let out a breath of air, feeling light-headed and tingly.

Nislani was not done trying to get more and more of my cock into her throat. Tears were running down her cheeks from choking, but her beautiful eyes were still looking at me intently. Her tongue continued to lap at my cock in her mouth, coating it in slippery saliva, lubricating it thickly. She pushed her lips forward more, letting them slip over my silky flesh. She choked again, but as she recovered her pushed further. Her fingers were still playing with my balls, poking and rolling them gently. An inch of my cock still remained outside of Nislani's mouth, and she pulled my balls forward, pressing my scrotum into her chin. Nislani moaned as she felt the soft skin against her face and the vibrations of her moan rocketed through my body.

"Oh shit Nislani!" I groaned back, my hand gripping tighter on her head.

"Cease!" Cin said suddenly and with great force. My head shot up and I looked at her, confused. I looked down at my sister, my cock still buried in her mouth, her tongue frozen on the underside of my shaft. She looked out of the corner of her eye and Cin as well. Suddenly where I was and what I was doing returned to me. It would not do any good to shoot my seed down my sister's throat. There was a time and place for that in the ceremony. Cin had stopped us before it was too late. Time to move on to the next step. I stepped back slightly, letting my cock slip from between Nislani's lips. She did not move, but let my cock slide from her body. Pulling out of her mouth felt almost as good as going in. Once the tip of my cock emerged, glistening, from my sister's mouth, I noticed a long, thin string of saliva dripping from my sister's chin. My cock twitched at the naughtiness of the vision.

"Nislani," Kardes said suddenly, her voice sounding thick. I turned and looked at her and saw that her face was red. She saw me looking and her eyes darted away, embarrassed. I saw her nipples, hard, through her robe and guessed the cause of her embarrassment. But there was no time to dwell on it, she was moving to the next stage in the ceremony, "to demonstrate your dignity as a royal, you must go to the window overlooking the square and give this speech to the common people below. You must maintain your composure at all costs," she said.

Even as she spoke, the wives of the barons were moving toward her. They quickly pulled her up to her feet (Kukla wiped the saliva from her chin and looked at me as she surreptitiously licked her fingers clean). Nislani continued to look straight in my eyes as the Guardians prepared her for the next step. Lady Sadik handed Nislani the script of her speech (it was the same speech that had been given by ever consort for generations) and pointed out the correct window. While she was doing this, the other women were working on Nislani's skirt. In a few quick motions they had unhooked the back of the skirt, pulled it down my sister's legs, and then thrown it on the floor, discarded.

My sister now stood before me, wearing only her tight-fitting top. Her legs, stomach, hips, and cunny, were now completely exposed. My eyes instantly dropped to that portion of Nislani's body. I saw her narrow waist, flat stomach, and wide hips that were so similar to mine. Her long, legs and delicate feet were almost indistinguishable from my own. But of course, there was an extremely apparent difference between my sister's body and my own. There, between her legs, my sister had only a small, pink slit that terminated in a small nub of a clitoris several inches below her belly button. Her lips were tight together and the skin of mound was smooth and evenly colored. She waxed her body clean of hair and her cunny looked stunningly perfect. For a brief second I had a vision of what my body would look like if I were not cursed and blessed as the Sultanah.

But I did not have much time to consider the mysteries of life. In a few seconds, the hands of the Guardians were on my sister's shoulder. They turned her around quickly and shoved her towards the window. Nislani stumbled as they pushed her but they did not stop. In a few seconds, Nislani was standing directly in front of the curtain at the window. She looked back over her shoulder briefly at me, and then faced forward once again. Lady Sadik and Duchess Hain stood on either side of her, clutching the curtain.

"Begin your speech," Kardes ordered from beside the bed. With that Lady Sadik and Duchess Hain quickly pulled the top part of the curtain apart. Kukla then pushed my sister's shoulder forward, sending her head and chest through the open window. Lady Sadik and Duchess Hain then quickly closed the curtain around Nislani's body, tying it in place. Now Nislani's head, arms, chest, and the top of her stomach were protruding, fully clothed, through the window over the crowd below. Her hips, ass, legs, and cunny, exposed and bent forward slightly, were still covered in the room behind her.

"It is the Consort!" a voice called from the street below, noticing my sister at the appointed place at the appointed time. At first there was a low mumbling sound outside and then a great cheer rose up as the people welcomed their new Sultanah-Consort. I saw Nislani's ass and legs clench slightly, nervous, as she looked at the crowd below. I heard a strange squeaky sound as she tried to speak. She then cleared her throat, paused a minute longer, and began her speech.

"People of Şehir," she started and the continued on with the prepared remarks. I was not listening.

"Test your wife's dignity," Lady Sadik intoned impertinently, "For only in testing her to the utmost of your ability will you ensure that she deserves to sit by your side."

Of course, I knew what I was supposed to do. Nislani, standing in the window, knew what I was supposed to do. As did all of the other ladies present. In fact, all of the Royals and nobles in the palace were aware of the purpose of this particular ceremony. Only the people below were unaware of the exact nature of the speech they were about to hear. They simply knew that Nislani, like all consorts before her, was required to lean from the window and speak to the people. She was to introduce herself and to make a connection with them. She would promise to think first of the people and to be their intermediary with the ruler. It consisted mostly of platitudes but was an attempt to bind the people to the monarchy. The people accepted it as that and likely never thought more of it. They likely never wondered why they never saw the consort's legs during the speech. Maybe they noticed that the Consort often looked flushed, stumbled, and seemed nervous. But likely they figured it was simply nerves caused by the need to speak.

Perhaps they would have been surprised to see me moving quickly across the room, naked with my breasts and cock bouncing as I moved. Perhaps they would have been shocked to see me drop down to my knees behind Nislani, placing my hands on her thighs. But the entire idea of the ceremony was that Nislani was to ensure that they never knew what happened behind the curtain. And I was supposed to put her to the test.

And so, there I was on my knees behind my sister. I had my hands on both of her thighs and my cock was pressed slightly against her right calf. Her body was trembling and she was reading out her promises and obligations with a mechanical nervousness.

I rose up slightly on my knees, allowing my cock to scrape along the back of my sister's leg, giving me a slightly chill. I felt Nislani's body react, she knew what was touching her. I knew I had to commit completely because the ceremony would take as long as necessary. I also knew that I had to maintain my seed for the third and final ceremony. Therefore, I quickly began my task, trying to bring the same intensity to it that Nislani had brought to her role.

I was kneeling just a few inches away from my sister's body. Her large, round ass was directly in my face and I could see her cunny under her body, facing down toward the floor. I could see, even in the low light, that her cunny lips were glistening slightly. Her aroma was overwhelming, a thick musky scent that filled my nose and seemed to coat my tongue. Nislani had become excited by our actions thus far. Somehow, this made my chest flutter with excitement. I had caused this reaction in this woman. I noticed that it was easier to think this way now, when I could not see my sister's face.

Nislani's excitement was contagious. I wrapped my left hand around my sister's thigh and then lifted my right hand up between her legs. Nislani's body trembled as she felt my body moving against her and I heard her voice shake slightly. After a few moments, my hand was suspended in the air, just below my sister's slippery cunny. I could feel the heat coming off of her body and my cock ached as it rubbed more fully against her leg.

Slowly, my fingers made their way up to my sister's cunny. I didn't want to move too quickly, didn't want my sister to be startled. At the same time, I was nervous. I was excited about touching her, I wanted to make this feel pleasurable. I can't explain why, but it was part of my calculation. Finally, I felt my fingers gently stroke against my sister's wet lips. I heard her gasp slightly, but she continued speaking as if nothing had happened.

My sister's cunny felt incredibly warm and smooth to the touch. Her lips were dripping wet now and my fingers glided easily over her body. I felt the gentle rise of her mons, the puffy softness of her lips, and the sticky wetness of her slit with my slow, moving finger tips. Nislani's words became thicker in her mouth and her knees bent slightly, trying to get down onto my fingers. I kept moving my hand around, touching her everywhere and enjoying the feeling of her cunny against my skin.

After some time spent in gentle, teasing touches, I heard Nislani let out a low sigh and almost moan at the end of a sentence. Her cunny actually dripped into my hand. I knew that she needed more. With a careful movement of my wrist, finger tips found themselves buried slightly in the folds of my sister's cunny. All except one, my forefinger, instead, had found her clitoris. I placed the pad of my finger gently on the little button, pressing it gently with just the slightest amount of pressure.

"Oh Gunes..."my sister moaned suddenly, I could heard her through the curtain, "Please preserve me and help me to keep these oaths!" she recovered nicely. To reward her, I started to rotate my finger in tight little circles around her clitoris. I offered only the slightest pressure and her cunny was so wet that she provided absolutely no friction. I could hear the panting in Nislani's voice, even as she continued her speech.

I was leaning in closely to Nislani's body now, my fingers sliding over her cunny. My head was placed against the back of her thigh, my hair hanging down her leg. From where I was located, Nislani's scent was becoming overpowering. It had grown thicker, muskier, and I breathed her into my lungs. Her split cunny was dripping down onto my hands and I knew that her flavor would be even stronger than her aroma.