All Comments on 'The Sultanah Ch. 12'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Can it be?

Have we really already come this far? Only two chapters left? I'm It's going to feel a bit odd not having another chapter to look forward to then. Glorious journey... just hope we travel this far to get a lackluster finish. Not saying we will mind you, just hoping we don't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This story is amazing - both plot and smut are superbly written. I especially loved the Vari/Nislani scene you wrote. More of that couple please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hermaphrodite?

Good thing this is a fantasy site, because he term hermaphrodite is outdated and offensive to people who are intersex.

OnyxShadowOnyxShadowover 7 years ago
Great story and the best chapter so far!

@Anonymous: I wasn't aware that the term hermaphrodite was considered offensive. It is certainly not all that common a status. It is obviously not the same thing as transexual, either. What other term would you use to describe someone who was born with both sets of genitalia?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hermaphrodite

@Anonymous: It's not. Hermaphrodite is the scientific word for an organism with both male and female sexual parts. Like, Varis. Named after the Greek god on androgyny (and intersex) people. That would be like saying that calling someone who worships the religion of Islam a Muslim, and then saying that is a discriminatory phrase. You can say it you want, that doesn't make it true.

ChaliceOfSlaaneshChaliceOfSlaaneshabout 7 years ago

Ignore the anon. Intersex people do, indeed, consider the term hermaphrodite to be insulting, and ACTUAL acientists never apply it to human beings. Whether or not it is appropriate to apply to a fantastical condition created for a fetishy erotic fiction or not... eh, that's kinda hard to say. Honestly, most intersex advocates ain't gonna be thrilled at the fetishistic protrayal in the first place, so quibbling over terminology isn't likely to lead anywhere. You do you.

I mean, you tag your stories 'tranny on female,' we're a bit beyond PC language right now.

YKN4949YKN4949about 7 years agoAuthor
Hermaphrodite controversy

As this issue has now reached three commenters, I think it is time I explain myself:

I understand that "hermaphrodite" is not the preferred term for intersex people. I would never refer to any individual in the real world as a hermaphrodite. But the story descriptions and tags on literotica are not a gender studies discussion. They are ads. I try to get as many people as possible to read my stories. People come here for hardcore erotica. I use the porn terms for my ads because that is what gets eyeballs. I save the subtly and nuance for the body of the story.

If you are offended, I am truly sorry. The goal is to get people to read my stories. I don't like that feelings get hurt in the process, but I have written here long enough to know how it works. For what it is worth, I may refer to my characters as "trannys" and "hermaprhodites" but I try to make three dimensional, human characters. I hope that it balances out. Again, I really am sorry about any feelings I hurt

DorinGryDorinGryover 6 years ago
WOW!!!!

As was a little disappointed with Chapter 10 (mind only you a little due to the annoying wenches in the background commenting even though necessary) this was BY FAR MY FAVORITE CHAPTER THUS FAR. Just the raw atmosphere set up (also have to admit I had been waiting on the magic between Kardas and Varis since her introduction in Chapter 1 and even more so when it became awkward between the two in Chapter 10. I can't wait to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Trending in the right direction. Plot twists were good, so was the sex. Halfway through the chapters I was starting to feel a little ehh but it's getting better as it nears the end. Everything I've read so far was very well written and very imaginative. Some of the plot lines were a little questionable in my opinion. Regardless your talent and skill is always and I mean always evident.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Another 5-star chapter in a very entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love that Kardes plays a major role, both in helping Sultanah to realize how she had been wronged, but also to find the right words, and ultimately to notice the tapestry. Clearly Gunes does not just work her magic through Varis!

Blue Eyes

Rapier875Rapier875over 1 year ago

WOW !

Can't think of anything else that needs to be said quite honestly...........!

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarch5 months ago

I can't believe this story took this turn. the fact that there is nation ruled by women and the men are housewives is ludicrous. I'd understand if you made it from the start that in your world women were stronger than men but no you didn't. your world is based on the real world when it comes to genders, so this Anaerki setting is just stupid and forced. you could have also gone the route where women used some spell or magic on the men that would allow the women allow the women to control the men and rule from the shadows and it would have been understandable but instead you spouted some bullshit about how women are better fighters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES