All Comments on 'The Sultanah Ch. 14'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic Story!

This was a great story; perhaps deserving more than 5 stars all on its own. Good erotica should be sex AND plot, something most writers forget.

If anything, I'm curious why this isn't in the Sci-Fic category, as that would've likely given it more attention, which it rightly deserves.

thebarwellthebarwellover 8 years ago
The End

I loved it! Just wish there had been more between the sisters.

In terms of sequels they could be one shots like wedding anniversary, visit to the harem with wife etc.

Thanks again and can't wait to see what you write next.

pmpktypmpktyover 8 years ago

I loved every chapter of this story. I was on pins and needles waiting for every chapter and it was so worth it. I would read this again

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Spellbinding!

You are an amazing writer and I've immensely enjoyed reading this story thus far. Hope there's more to come from you. I'll be checking as often as I can. Wish you all the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

Good show

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

Great story. I enjoyed the chronicle and thought it was well written with extensive preparation and good eye on maintaining the story line.

As a sequel, would love to read about the daughter merging her empire with another and her taking a husband (because male sex with a hermaphrodite) would be hot to read!

Again, great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just plan weird.

Like you said. Not for everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
!!!!!!!!!

No words to say. It's awesome. Waiting for more of your work.

Please do the next series same as this one.

All the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this story the sultanah

I held comments untill I read this final chapter. This is one of the best stories I've read on this site very well written with an actual story behind it.

OneIBlindOneIBlindover 8 years ago
Outstanding!!!

I'm saddened at the conclusion of the tale of The Sultanah; but amazed at the myriad of feelings you were able to draw from me as I read each of the 14 chapters. This is the best story in any category that I have ever read on this, or any site. Varis' growth and transition to the Sultanah was nothing short of epic. Thank you for this, and I look forward to your next offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Only one thing to say...

...Well, maybe two.

1) Truly enjoyed this story and glad you shared it with us.

2) Sad to see it end

TsMinionTsMinionover 8 years ago
Truly Epic Tale

I was riveted by this story, not just the sex. Would love to see it make it to the big screen, NC-17 of course. Well worth the wait to see it through to the end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

So sad to see this tale end. Well written and planned out. A true epic.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 8 years ago
An outstanding story.

One of the best I have read on this site. You really showed the growth of Varis over the story as she went from scared to scary. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome story

I hope you will reconsider ending the story here . it was very imaginative and well written , it held my imagination and attention through all 14 chapters . You have the makings of a very well thought out novel here .

sketty_langlandsketty_langlandover 8 years ago
Loved it!

Well written, well developed story. There were times when I found myself skipping the sex scenes to get back to the plot :-)

Please carry on writing like this; your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoover 8 years ago

Brilliant. Started reading chapter 1 yesterday and finished just now. The story was definitely the fuel for me to keep going rather than the sex scenes. Not that they weren't hot, in fact I loved the passion in them, but the actual plot was just way more interesting to me. In the first chapter I really had a tough time with the details, it just seemed like too many names and such to remember that it felt like it was going to be a hassle, but I'm glad I stuck with it, because once I got to the scene where Varis was sprinting barefoot to the belltower I was hooked.

I'm really sad to see it end now, but I'm glad it actually got an ending. It would just suck if this was never finished or if it would take years to wait for it to. I'm going to miss the characters.

The absolute best part of the series was, without question, these last two pages and once you got to the scene where Varis ordered the kings death I had a huge smile on my face. The biggest disappointment of the series though was that what followed that scene only lasted another half page. I really think the epilogue and conquest could have been fleshed out a bit more. Such an epic story like this one deserves a longer final climax IMHO. For example, I felt like Varis would be more allies with the Anaerki than it appeared, and it appeared like Varis was clearly above them. That could have been further explained in another scene. And the conquest of Dusman and Temsilci in one paragraph? Come on, that could have been expanded upon a bit more.

Of course, in essence I'm only complaining that my bowl of ultra-delicious ice-cream isn't big enough, so I hope you understand. It's just that I'm a real sucker for epilogues, especially in long stories I really like like this one. If I could I'd take an entire chapter for an epilogue, but having even a short one is good too. I also wouldn't have changed a thing on that last paragraph. It was perfect.

iknowwhatiknowwhatover 8 years ago
Loved it

A finished epic story on literotica? You have my respect for that.

It felt like you were working towards a goal form that start. That made things connect well between chapters, but the first 7 chapters especially was missing a red line. The chapters were individual stories the need for "I need to read next chapter to find out more/what is happening" was not there.

It makes the story harder to get through, as in actually reading the next chapter. The excitement for the story dips until you start reading the next chapter and you remember why the story is great.

You solved daunting problems in the story in a realistically plausible way most of the time, which impressed me. Great descriptions of people and surrounding, but try to not make them to long. For example, the coronation process.

You kept the erotic the main focus, I liked that a lot.

Great job! 5/5, looking forward to more from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

I thoroughly enjoyed every word, sentance, paragraph, and chapter.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The Best

That was just amazing. So much more than a lot of the erotica you find on the web. I would seriously consider getting this series published.

bullshark524bullshark524about 8 years ago

Not only an amazing story but a complete one as well. Thank you for finishing such a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Dude you should publish it in a book

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good

It's a little bit long due to the detailed descriptions but good read, perfect character although it lacked the twists like in chapter 13 more of that could've been amazing.

5 stars for a complete story.

and Thank you.

"Longcrotch"

QuazziQuazziabout 8 years ago
THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!

The sex was good, fighting was great and story was awesome! I really hope you reconsider your decision not to make a sequel... or a spinoff. Maybe you'd allow someone else to continue writing... I would love to delve into the Anaerkis a little... I'm thinking either Maderşahi or her daughter could have bore a bastard... ;-3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow

I felt that at times grammatical mistakes/oversights detracted significantly from the story and that it could have gained a huge boost with another pass through before posting. Apart from that this story kept me enthralled. Loved the storyline; it felt like a mystical, middle age take on The Foundation trilogy, while being completely unique. I was a little worried that the sex scenes would become repetitive, but boy was I wrong. Each, scene brought something new and exciting. As great as the sex scenes were, however, the characters and plot and plot twists are what kept me reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great!!!

You are now one of my favorites!!!!

scipioparkinsscipioparkinsalmost 8 years ago
TOP CLASS WORK!

I read it all over the long weekend and couldn’t put it down. I think it repaid the effort, I really enjoyed it. Fives all the way.

The work you have put into it is obvious, and I totally understand the decision to publish ‘warts and all’. It does detract a little but it’s survivable.

More important is how well it all works – background, setting, religion and characters – all hang together so well. I particularly liked was the setting – kind of pre-muslim conquest Middle East, I could see Sassanian and all sorts. The work you put into that is obvious but it repaid the effort.

The natures of the characters were excellent and they complimented each other so well. The sex worked (to be honest I would have read it without - or at least minimal - sex), it didn’t over-power the story but like the characters it complimented the action.

While there is an obvious comparison to Game of Thrones – which does your work a great disservice – it reminds me more of Janny Wurtz’ Mistress of the Empire series, and has a lot of the same qualities and quality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Keep up the good work

after a long weekend binge reading the series, I have to say even if this had had chapters with no sex at all it still would have enthralled me all the way through. great character development. And the plot twist alone....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
SUPERB...!

Its a fantastic story i haven't stopped reading until the end its really amazing..

rezakhezrirezakhezriover 7 years ago
Thanks alot

This was a very good story and I really enjoyed reading it very much. Specially your use of Turkish public nouns for private persons. But sometimes you used 'Tanri' (means 'God') and sometimes 'Tanril' which means 'Heresy' or 'Polytheism'. I don't know if you were aware of it or it was simply a writing error.

Yet, it was very good and I thank you for sharing it.

p.s. I'm very good in Turkish language and it made me feel good that from the name of each person I could guess the personality of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks.

An enjoyable story. It kept me captivated till the end. I look forward to more from you.

CravasityCravasityover 7 years ago
I read every word

I've been enjoying your work ever since i read 'the big effect'

and let me tell you

I'm the sort of guy who skips to sex scenes

and i do not enjoy medieval fantasies.

but for this one, i read every word.

it took me a week, but I think it was worth it.

you've got a fan here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fabulous story!

By Gunes!! What a great ripping yarn! I came to this story late, so I got to enjoy it all in one sitting without having to wait for updates. A lot of fun, fabulous sex scenes and a story that held my interest throughout. Way to go YKN.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The best I've ever read

This is one of the best story's I've ever seen! Yes originally I came for the sex stuff but the way you wrote about your characters lives and struggles captivated me! If you were to ever write more on this you can count I'll read it many times over.

Anonymous reader xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic

This entire story was wonderful and I was sorry to see it end. The story was engaging and in parts gripping, I dont think you need to apologise for any grammatical or spelling errors as they were barely noticeable. I do agree with one of the other readers i would have liked to see a more developed relationship between Nislani and Varis but like you said it was a mammoth project. I hope you get a chance to publish it as it is one of the best stories on this site I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

I hope your life isn't too disrupted by adoring fans wanting to re-enact their favorite scenes with you ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Phenomenal

You went in depth with the story and gave full detail to the characters. To me the story itself was more important than any of the sex scenes (though the sex was amazing) you took your time writing this and you did amazing. Thank you for making this story it is because of writers like yourself that I enjoy reading so much.

-Sincerely,

Ryan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Came for the sex. Stayed for the storytelling. Seriously though, very well written and fun to read series.

Inevitable_Inevitable_about 7 years ago
Fantastic Story

Great plot, very enjoyable world and fantastic sex scenes, can't ask for anything else

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Story

Been on this site for years and this is my first comment... It was a great story... great sex.. great plot... I am sorry to have finished it... I hope it hits the hall of fame!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing Story!!!

I loved the whole thing! It was great and had my attention the whole way through.

Those were some of the hottest sex scenes i have ever read. You made us emphasize with you characters by writing them so well and creating such an in-depth story and plot! My personal wish would be for you to create more Medieval erotic stories. Maybe focusing more on a Far Eastern setting like a Japan or China-Like society. Of course something that would be just as amazing would be a sci-fi setting like: The imperial struggles shown in, The Sultanah, but set in outer space, all futuristic and just as awesome! I would of course also really enjoy it if you wrote stories with this vim and vigor, with a hermaphrodite as the main character, in modern day as well! Overall your story was so amazing that it rivaled Game of Thrones in my eyes. I look forward to the next Herm story you write!

Sincerely,

Pietro Aretino

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very entertaining!

Fluid story-telling, imaginative, and gripping. The only constructive criticism I would offer is sporadic usage of words that don't belong to the time frame of the story (for example: adrenaline, clitoris). There are a few other such slip ups, but overall the illusion of time travel in the past was craftily maintained throughout the 14 chapters.

Thank you for sharing your gift with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved It!!

I absolutely fucking loved the story!!!

EroticaReader187EroticaReader187over 6 years ago
Phenomenal!

Wonderful ever evolving story that kept interest and anticipation for the next chapter, Characters that felt alive and ever developing, a world that was alive and compelling, and amazing and erotic sex scenes that added more fun to the story. All of this came together beautiful to create the Sultanah into your masterpiece!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great story

Wow! Great Fucking Story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

Very good story overall. Good balance of sex and story. It was not perfect but it was definitely masterfully written. I cannot stress this enough, you can really write. Character development was better for minor and supporting characters than varis but overall good. Plot twists and how everything came together were the best part of this story.

It seemed like a lot needed to be balanced such as background, sex scenes, and multiple plot lines and I think all of these were very well done. To tie everything together and not seem overly long, complicated or boring was quite a feat.

Some things did seem a little rushed or too convenient but I think they deserve a pass because of the overall impressive quality of the writing and creativity utilized throughout the story.

Thank you a million times Ykn. Your work was a pleasure to read. It was quite incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I freakin loved it

I've read it so many times, previously I wasn't able to catch the different Gods and religious happenings. But now I can! And the sex is as amazing as ever >:) I fucking loved it. Wish there more stories like these! Heavy plot, heavy sex, all the categories that turn me on hell yeeeeeaaaaa!

oneofmyidsoneofmyidsalmost 6 years ago
Well done!

This is a well written story. Absolutely enjoyed it.

MUSA88MUSA88over 5 years ago
Amazing

I really enjoyed it is there a chance for you to do more of the sultana more stories.

LustySubLustySubover 5 years ago
A Magnificent Epic

Well done,YKN,very well done!!!!!!!!This story surpasses many others on Literotica,tbh.The tale of a hermaphrodite Princess,who inherits a dysfunctional Empire and has to deal with internal and external demons on her journey to self-realization and rejuvenation as she rebuilds her Empire-it truly is a gem.I can't even express how great it is!

I do hope that you will take a little time to consider the idea of a possible side-story,if not a full-blown sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thanks for an epic tale

Wow. That was an incredible roller coaster ride from start to finish. Its rare that a story here yanks on my heartstrings so hard, but this one is certainly an exeption, and I thank you for that. A hearty well done is in order, and I look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great read

This is best I've read in a while erotica or otherwise. The typos were minor hitches for my reading flow, but it was a well developed story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Exceptional

Your description of the duality of the main character was wonderful. It was deep, moving, nuanced and caring. I felt love in every word I read and I hope all your readers did the same. Those like Varis and all the other LGBGT community deserve nothing less than our love and respect as fellow human beings. This is a wonderful saga and I enjoyed it immensely. BTW I meant to give the work an overall 5 but I “fat-fingered” it and hit the 4 and the App would not let me change it!! Thank you for s wonderful experience and I plan to reread it many times going forward.

eros53eros53almost 5 years ago
I wrote exceptional

My login name is Eros53, my email address is

Gary.l.jones@hotmail.com. Sorry I didn’t take the time to login before I gave my review. Thanks again for s great literary experience.

Gary

DrippySpaffDrippySpaffover 4 years ago
So good <3

I fuckin loved this story (with the exception of chapter 13).

Thank you for posting this <3

ramblin2020ramblin2020almost 4 years ago

fucking loved it. great job. your kink and creativity are awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just wow

I usually avoid the longer stories but this one really grabbed me. The characters/location names were kind of hard to read but the story was too good to stop reading just for that reason. And a triumphant ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fan Fablously Fanstastic

I rarely comment on anyone's story where ever they are published.

But this story deserves to have each and every paragraph, sentence and word read.

I dare anyone who reads the whole story to be able to do so without reverting back a few paragraphs from time to time to make sure they have not missed anything.

From the very first sentence of the first chapter to the very last word of the last chapter the story captured and held my interest compelling me to read further.

I enjoyed it immensely the attention to details were superb but not so overburdening as to border on being redundant. it was easy to visualize how the characters of the story would look and conduct themselves in reality, as well as the city, the lands, the many campaigns of conquest were conducted. And OH YES the sex sells. Thanks for writing it I have read many of your stories but I found this one so intriguing I had to comment on it

grantall0grantall0over 3 years ago
Amazing, spellbinding story

This was brilliant, I loved the whole story and could not put it down until I had consumed all 14 chapters and ended wanting more. I will read all your stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Quería agradecerte a tí autor del relato, el tiempo que he pasado disfrutando de su lectura.

Me ha gustado ese entorno mítico religioso, trufado de escenas de sexo dotadas de sentido "profundo".

Has conseguido que en algunas escenas de la historia haya momentos que han conseguido emocionarme.

Espero seguir leyendote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

An amazing story from start to finish. Characters and settings were well-defined so the plot of the story, and sequence of events flowed smoothly. I was unsure how you could possibly end it in one chapter, but I must say you came up with not only an inventive, but also plausible way for the Sultanah to use her enemies' male chauvinism to enable her to emerge victorious. Much like Kardes had previously, Nislani finally played a significant role in helping the Sultanah embrace her dual nature and become victorious.

Blue Eyes

beaky67beaky67almost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed reading this, both the plot and the sex. I can only imagine the time and effort that you put into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I must admit I enjoyed the sexual content more than I should have which without a brilliant background story would have meaningless.

I like, your characters, was aroused every time the Sultanah indulged. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Captivating! Deliciously wicked at times.

Loved the well done story as well as the sex.

Thank you for the lovely journey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best stories I have read in Literotica. Keep up the GREAT writing

Roger Burritt.

Agentjim54Agentjim54about 1 year ago

Great story. Even without the sex it would have been a good story but of course the sex is what made it a great story and let’s face it that’s why we read it to begin with!

DukaaDukaaabout 1 year ago

I think this is one of the few stories that actually manage to make sex sences an important

part, if not center of the plot. Not in the act in itself but rather due to the formative influence on the main character. From personal ambitions, caranal pleasure, self-discovery and everthing in between, you gave it all. The interaction between Sultanah and Varis, and her acceptance of herself as both at the end of the journey was what kept me wanting and reading for more. It pushed me through even the grim parts of Kardes and Arkadas far too sudden death. Personally I would have enjoyed a more conventinally happy ending, without these deaths but they allowed for the further developement of the Sultanah, allowing her to become who is needed as an empress. In the end it made for a great reading experience, thank you so much for sharing!

PS: Even though you said you were done telling the story of Sehir, I think the story of Mülteci, the peasant girl who woud seek her own fortune after her rescue, would make for an imtersting side-story.

KrazyKat6901KrazyKat69015 months ago

In a word... incredible. If someone had told me that I would log in here looking for steamy erotica but instead would find a fantasy epic that kept me riveted for nights on end, I would not have believed it. And yet that is exactly what I discovered, a well-written story of intrigue, blood, and the rebirth of an Empire, one that holds together as a cohesive narrative even without the sex. Oh, and the sex scenes themselves were incredible. I haven't read its like before and doubt that I will again. Bravo!

turbo_geoduckturbo_geoduck4 months ago

HOLY WOW!!!!

just incredible!

Please write many more stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
5885 Followers
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Sultanah Series Info