The Sultanah Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,885 Followers

"I am pregnant Varis," she said and still it did not register with me, "Yesterday, before...everything. I went to Cin because I had been getting sick. In the mornings. She inspected me. She says it is going to be a girl. But like you Varis. A girl like you, another Gunes." Now, suddenly the meaning of my sister's words came to me. My jaw literally dropped and my heart fluttered.

"Pregnant?" I asked. Nislani smiled and then nodded. She had said that I had secured the future for the dynasty. I guess I didn't think of what that meant.

"How?" I asked dumbly. All of my previous thoughts were sort of wiped away. I felt a sort of vibration inside of my chest and all of my frustrations felt like they were rapidly slipping out of me, replaced by something else. My previous concerns seemed so abstract. Suddenly, there was this very real, very present thing. A child. I didn't even know what to think about it. But I felt my lips curling up at the corners. A child!

"It had to be our wedding night. That was the only time. My only time," she said and then shrugged. I laughed a little. Nislani laughed as well. Now her sudden urge to 'grow up' made a lot more sense. Even if nothing else in the world made sense. Me. A sire? I looked at Nislani, saw her glowing and smiling.

"I really do love you Nislani," I said again and I saw her smile grow wider.

"I love you too, Sultanah," she said in response. And then she kissed me once on the lips, just very briefly. Before I could respond or react to her use of my abdicated title, I felt her kissing me again. She lifted my chin up so she could kiss the underside and then trail down my throat to my chest. Her kisses were small and light and they tickled me as she moved. Soon, Nislani's lips were trailing down the top of my left breast and her lips were sinking into my flesh. Her long, straight hair trailed over my body, tickling my skin. I had nearly forgotten that I was naked, it felt so natural now.

In a moment, her lips came to rest on my left nipple. I felt it pop gingerly into Nislani's mouth. Her eyes were still open and she looked up at me coyly while she began to gently suck on my nipple, swirling her tongue around on me and tasting me. I felt my nipple grow harder in Nislani's mouth. I moaned and arched my back. Nislani smiled around my nipple and flicked her tongue against it. But she didn't want to wait there.

She continued to kiss down my body, planting another kiss on my nipple before moving down to the underside of my breast. She acted more slowly now, but was always moving. I could hear my own breath rasping through my nose and I felt like I could see my heart beating through my chest. For some reason, it felt like the first time. Perhaps it was because this was the first time we had chosen to do something like this.

She moved down across my stomach, placing a kiss above my bellybutton. She kept her eyes on my face as she worked her way down my body, but she seemed to know exactly where her body was lying. My cock had grown hard in response to Nislani's careful attentions but she avoided touching it. She leaned around to the side in order to kiss her way down my body, my cock stuck up hard, but just inches from rubbing her shoulder. Nonetheless, her long hair brushed across my cock and tickled it while she moved.

I felt it twitch with excitement. Nislani kissed down stomach from my bellybutton, down towards my aching cock. She shifted her head slightly to the left and moved to the side of my cock. She continued to kiss down between my legs. Eventually, I felt her cheek brush again my balls and the shaft of my cock as she kissed the spot where my thigh met my torso. I moaned loudly, but stayed seated immobile in my chair with my legs spread.

Now Nislani settled more easily between my legs on the floor. She was kneeling now; my cock was at her eye level. Carefully, she began to kiss to her right, moving closer towards the center of my body. I groaned loudly and squeezed on the arms of my chair as I felt her lips press into my scrotum. My balls moved against her lips, but she was persistent, planting her lips against me until her face was centered against my cock, her lips in my scrotum and her nose against my shaft. She looked up at me sharply and smiled. I nodded.

Slowly, Nislani began to kiss up the length of my shaft, moving her soft, full lips just the slightest amount each time. Carefully she climbed the length of my cock, her kisses tickling me and making my body tremble. My cock ached worse than it had the previous night and I moaned so loudly I wondered if the guard was worried. Eventually, Nislani's lips climbed to the tip of my cock. A small drop of clear seed had formed at the opening and a thin string of it connected to Nislani's lips after she kissed me there.

Nislani looked at me for a moment, with her lips against my cock. She raised her eyebrows and then she stuck her tongue out slightly. The hard, wet bead of her tongue pressed against my cock and I groaned from the hot sensation. Then, in a rapid motion, Nislani dropped her head, letting her tongue press wetly down the length of my cock. Her tongue skittered down the vein at the base of my cock, pressing into it and massaging me. Nislani's tongue felt so good and her actions so fast and surprising, I did not know how to react. I grunted and squeezed harder on my chair.

Once again, Nislani's lips were against my scrotum and she tucked her tongue back into her mouth. Now she started to kiss again. She began to kiss down. I felt her nose slide down my wet shaft as she began to kiss down lower and lower. For the first time, her hands became involved and I felt her gingerly take my scrotum between her thumb and her fingers and pull up. She pulled gently and there was no pain. I felt my heavy, full balls lift up from my body. I felt a coolness as my wet cunny was exposed to the air. Nislani continued kiss down my scrotum, lifting it higher so that she could get every last spec of my flesh.

Now Nislani came to my cunny. I took a deep breath, unsure of what would happen. My cunny ached and I could feel the wetness on it. I realized then that I often had this sensation when I was making love, this need for attention for my cunny. But I rarely heeded it. It did not seem proper. Only long ago with my priestesses and in the limited, fantasy experience with my new hermaphrodite harem-members had I ever indulged it at all. But it had been there all along. I needed it worse now than ever before.

Whether Nislani knew that or not, I could not say. But she did not hesitate. As her lips slipped from my scrotum, they pressed directly against my cunny. I groaned loudly as I felt Nislani's lips press against mine. I was so wet that Nislani's mouth just sort of sank into me. I heard her groaned and I felt her tongue stick out slightly, to take me. It was warm and dense against my cunny lips. Nislani groaned at the taste and her tongue moved around slightly more. Then she continued kissing me. Down and down her lips moved across my cunny, coating her lips in my thick, clear juices. I moaned on my chair, holding on for dear life.

Eventually, Nislani reached the bottom of my cunny, planting one last kiss on the small patch of flesh separating my cunny from my asshole. Then, just as she had done with my cock, her tongue poked just the slightest bit, hard, out of her mouth. She tickled the little spec of flesh for a moment and then ran her tongue up the length of my cunny. She let her tongue go out a little farther this time and it sank into my aching slit. I gasped at the sensation. My body closed around her tongue, trying to squeeze it and I could feel the bumps on her tongue as she slid it up through me. But she moved very quickly and I couldn't hold her in place.

Her tongue kept zipping up and soon it was passed my cunny and move up over my scrotum. Then it started to move up my shaft with the same speed, somehow maintain a delicate and delicious balance of moisture and friction. While she was moving up the last inch or two of my cock, Nislani's hands suddenly became involved. Her left hand rose quickly, wrapping around the base of my cock, so far down that her fingers and hands were sunk slightly into my scrotum. Her other hand reached underneath of my heavy balls and I felt her fingers tickling the sopping opening of my warm cunny. In a moment, her lips were against the tip of my cock and she looked up at me intently. She stopped moving.

"You are both of these things, Varis," she said, barely above a whisper. Her breath felt cool against the wet tip of my cock. I didn't at first, know what she meant. But then, in one rapid movement, she removed all doubt. Her head rose up and her mouth opened. She pushed down quickly and I felt the tip of my cock slip into Nislani's warm mouth. Not just the tip, she moved quickly and I felt the bottom of my cock dragging across Nislani's thick, delicate tongue and the tip of my cock pressing against the rough roof of her mouth. In a moment, most of my cock was buried in Nislani's mouth and her lips were pressing against her fingers wrapped around my cock.

But that wasn't all. Nislani's other hand had jumped into action at the same instant. Her fingers had been playing around at the wet opening of my cunny for several seconds before and she had coated her fingers in my sticky juices. Now, they were properly lubricated and as Nislani began to attack my cock, her fingers began to probe my cunny. Nislani was not gentle, she was going for full effect. Just as my cock plunged into her throat, three of her wet fingers charged into my cunny. I nearly screamed at the unfamiliar sensation, but I instantly fell in love with it. I could feel Nislani's digits twisting and shaking inside of me and she began to work them in and out of my cunny.

There was really no role for me to act even if I had wanted to, which I did not. I was completely mesmerized by Nislani's actions. All of it was so unbearably intense. I just sat in my chair, dumbfounded and enjoyed the sensations as I felt them.

Nislani had moved her hand off of my cock, no longer needing to hold me in place. Now my cock had slipped all the way into my wife's throat and she was gagging around it. But she did not pull the cock out. She let it stay there while her throat expanded and contracted around my flesh. She stuck her tongue out slightly, driving the cock deeper into her throat and allowing her to rub her tongue against my scrotum. She was making a moaning noise in her throat and it sent wonderful vibrations through my cock, reverberating through my whole body.

If anything, Nislani's actions lower down were even more intense. Nislani clearly had more experience with her own cunny that with cock (though she was doing an excellent job with my cock) and despite the fact that I had no clitoris (I guess I had a cock instead), she knew exactly what to do. Her fingers hooked inside of me rubbing forcefully and gently on the ridged flesh inside of my cunny. She essentially made a 'come hither' motion with her fingers, rubbing the most sensitive spot inside of my cunny. Occasionally, she would twist her fingers inside of me, giving me a strange twirling sensation that made my head weak, before returning to her steady motions. My cunny had never had this kind of attention before, I could barely understand what was happening.

In fact, my entire experience was absolute, lovely, confusion. I was completely immobile on the chair, just staring down at Nislani while she did her work. My nipples ached and I wanted to reach up and pinch my breasts, to feel them, but I lacked the will to act. Instead, I just felt my nipples grow harder and harder and ache in the cool air of my room. My breasts jiggled slightly, giving some relief, as I was breathing desperately, trying keep my head. I heard myself moan on occasion but mostly the room was filled with the slurping sound of Nislani's mouth and the wet noise of her hand moving into my cunny. The room was filled with the scent of cunny, my own familiar scent mixed with the scent of Nislani, which I remembered vividly form my wedding night.

After a brief period of time gaining her bearings, Nislani slipped into a steady rhythm. For the most part, she would bounce my cock in and out of her mouth with a steady back and forth, letting it go into her throat and then slip backwards, over her tongue, between her teeth, and out of her mouth, before shoving it back into her body. Her eyes were watering from choking but she never slowed. At the same time this action was going on, Nislani's fingers were moving inside of my wet cunny, rubbing my insides gently and making me drip with desire. Her fingers moved to the same pace as her throat as it coasted over my cock.

Then, every tenth beat or so, Nislani would change this up. She would shove my cock hard down into her throat, deeper than usual. Rather than pulling it out immediately like she did most of the time, she would simply allow my cock to stay buried in her throat. She would gag and her throat would contract tightly around my hard cock. She would rub her tongue wildly against the bottom of my cock, pressing the vein along the bottom with gentle pressure. At the same time, she would begin to spin her hand left and right inside of my aching cunny. She put all three of her fingers together and then just rotated her wrist back and forth rapidly. The ridges of her fingers moved against my cunny walls, stimulating them and making my eyes roll back in my head. Then, after a couple of beats, she would move back to her earlier actions.

Nislani's attentions were so powerful and so pleasurable that I knew that I could not go on for long. My muscles had begun tensing even before she had settled into her rhythm. I had been expecting an orgasm for some time. Nonetheless, when it finally came, there was still something incredibly surprising about it.

I heard myself groan incredibly loudly and I threw my head back. My hands squeezed tight on the armrests of my chair. I felt every inch of my body grow rigid and I clenched my teeth. I didn't breath out anymore, just sucked more and more air into my aching lungs through my gritted teeth. Finally, I felt the tension become absolutely unbearable, I heard a loud sigh from deep in my throat, and suddenly I burst the through the barrier, deep into the other side.

From the very first instant, I knew something was different. Something felt different. I felt the sudden burst of warmth at the center of my body and I felt the dot of pleasure in the center, so intense that it felt almost like pain. And I felt that dot explode, expanding out across me and shooting through ever nerve in my body, coating every part of me that could feel anything in a sensation of pure physical pleasure.

But it was subtly different in a way I could not explain. Not that I wanted to, the pleasure was so great I just wanted to savor it. But, somewhere deep in my mind I came to understand one aspect of the different. My cock was buried in my sister's throat, and it felt lovely, but I did not feel it expanding or contracting in her throat. I did not feel my seed pouring out of my body and entering hers. As the pleasure I felt slowly began to subside, my cock remained hard, it remained desperate for attention. I realized what had happened. My cunny had produced the orgasm. My cock had not been involved. It was the first time in my life I had truly cum as a woman. But as I made this realization, my orgasm subsided completely and I collapsed back against my chair, panting and smiling.

Nislani knew that something had happened, even though her mouth was not filled with seed. Slowly and carefully she stopped her actions. Her fingers slipped out of my cunny, which was now wetter than it had ever been in my life, almost dripping onto the floor. At the same time, she pulled her head back, slipping my cock out of her throat. It glistened with saliva and still sat

"What happened?" she asked after a moment, I saw that she was panting too. I smiled and waved my hand.

"I came Nislani, wasn't it obvious?" I asked. Nislani's eyes furrowed and she sat back on her ass on the floor, breathing and thinking.

"Really?" she asked, "I didn't feel anything," as she spoke, she rubbed her throat. I laughed at her for a moment and then shook my head.

"Not there," I said and then I pointed down low, between my legs and beneath my cock, "There," I said. Nislani smiled brightly.

"You see! I knew it!" she said, "You are special Varis. For 21 years every tried to make you into a woman and it wasn't quite right. Then for almost a year they tried to make you into a man and that was even less right. You are what you are Varis. You are both completely and fully. And it is beautiful," she said. Her eyes were red and her face was covered in saliva, but she looked totally innocent and beautiful. I had never had my younger sister admire me before. It felt nice.

"Thank you Nislani," I said. Nislani had caught her breath now and she rose up to a standing position in front of me (I noted that her hard nipples were pointing through her thin shirt and I knew my cock was definitely not yet satisfied). She leaned in towards me rapidly and I felt her arms wrap around the back of my neck. Her breasts pressed into my own and her thighs pushed into my knees.

"Don't give up on your family, that's how you thank me," she said sweetly into my ear. I smiled at this and I felt her hand, accidentally, graze my hard cock. I groaned a little and then turned my head and whispered into her ear.

"Oh Nislani, I am not even close to done yet." And with that I rose very quickly onto my feet. Nislani yelled out in surprise and started to stumble backwards. She kept her arms around my neck and I now wrapped my arms around her waist. As she began to stumble backwards, I began to rush forward into her. I held her up slightly as she stumbled backwards and she made an additional surprised noise. After a few feet of running, the backs of her legs pushed against the mattress on the bed and she tilted backward onto the bed with another yelp. I was so closely wrapped up in her that I fell forward on top of her, my hard cock pressing into her thigh.

We were now lying on top of one another on the bed, only my legs below my knees and Nislani's feet dangling over the sides. Instinctively, Nislani spread her legs on the bed and I sunk down between them. My cock pressed down into the mattress and my breasts sat heavily against Nislani's stomach. My head was leaning against Nislani's breasts. I could feel the soft sensation of her skin and I could sense her heart fluttering in her chest.

Out of the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of Nislani's hard nipple poking through her shirt. I felt mouth grow wet and I lick my lips. Without speaking, I lifted my hands up and found the fabric of Nislani's shirt on either side of her body. Without taking my weight off of my wife, I began to pull the fabric up. I felt it slide between our bodies, tickling my nipples as it moved. Nislani sensed what I was doing and after she grabbed the fabric as well, pulling it up and then throwing it off over her hand. She dropped her hands back down, landing on my hair. The smell of Nislani's cunny became more intense now, it was no longer caged in her nightshirt. I breathed it in a moaned.

But now Nislani's cute, hard nipples were totally exposed and it reminded me of why I had been removing her shirt in the first place. I turned my head slightly, move my face into Nislani's body. She continued to move her hands through my hair as I centered my mouth over Nislani's nipple. I was so desperate to taste her that my mouth was overflowing. A thin line of drool dripped down from my lips and landed on Nislani's nipple. She moaned as the liquid warmed and then slowly cooled her skin. I looked up at her. Nislani raised her eyebrows and smiled, not in the least disgusted.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,885 Followers