All Comments on 'The Summer Feasting'

by delcroix

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Stuff

I really loved it....

Please keep posting just like this...

or Dad with daughters.

Nice Reading...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
best ever

i usually don't go for long stories, but this was was the best in the free world! PLEASE keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
unfuckingbelievable

just great. need a follow up on this story.could not take my hands of my dick.

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 16 years ago
An Incestuous Explosion!

A truly powerful and energetic ode to mother/son love! You have a great ability to describe visually and and even greater talent with dialogue! Your characters are so dynamic (especially the Mom) and the erotic energy just flows right off the screen and envelopes you in the story! Bravo! Looking forward to the next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wish i fuck my sister

man the story is amazin. I loved it through out.:) how bout a story like havin sex wit a sis... Man i would write it if i get to fuck mine.:)

blackfenblackfenover 14 years ago
you deserve a medal

really really really great story, very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"Fuck yeah!" Will moaned as Shelly's rippled pussy walls contracted around his meat.

This is a fabulous story of hot motherfucking from an accomplished writer. (Why ladies write the best tales of son into mom fucking is an interesting question.) Will's reaction as his fat young prick is being lovingly squeezed by warm wet mommy-cunt is typical of sons. Mom is lucky to have two lusty boys, each in his early 20s, with stiff pricks and balls loaded with creamy semen. Her motherly twat's going to be son-sperm-logged for years to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This is the best story I've read so far! Please write more or a sequel :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous