The Sunrise Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we sat down, Helen took my hand and slipped it up under her dress to her crotch. She was literally slick with juices. At the same time, she reached over and squeezed what seemed to be a constant hard on. The she giggled. "Baby," she said "If I don't get laid real soon now, I'm going to take one of them men down on the floor and rape him."

I laughed, and said, "I know the feeling. There were a couple of times I could have shoved one of these gals up against the wall. You, know what? I don't think they would have fought me at all."

I reached over and took both her hands which forced her to look straight at me. "So, my Love, are we going to stay and play their game?" I asked. "Or are we going home and spending the rest of the day screwing our brains out?"

Her laughter pealed out. "Oh Boy," she giggled, "How diplomatic are we? But," she added, "This has been so much fun, but it has gotten me sooooo horny!" She looked into my eyes. "Well, we haven't seemed to cross the jealously line yet. How much further are you willing to go?"

I looked back at her. "How about we stay and see what they have to say." I said. "They aren't just going to open the doors for us to join in their shenanigans without some kind of discussion. If we don't like the rules we can beg off and hope we don't lose any friends in the process."

"Okay," she said, "That sounds good. I think that whatever happens, we have to remember our love for one another and that we will be going home together." With that, she reached behind my head, pulled my in for one of her hot tongued kisses.

As we kissed, a female voice spoke into my ears. "Oh no, no." We pulled apart to see Sue had her face right up close to ours. She kissed Helen on her cheek and then mine. "Remember – no husband and wife hanky-panky on the dance floor. I'm here because threesomes are approved."

Helen and I laughed, slid back and patted the bench between us for Sue to sit. She sat as the DJ finished the last dance music and started his good by talk. I looked around and found that the crowd had thinned quite a bit. There were only about a dozen couples left. Jerry was walking over to us and Brad and JoAnn were talking with one of the men Helen had danced with, Dan. As the DJ started to pack up his equipment, Dan walked to the middle of the floor.

"Okay, everyone, would you please proceed to the rec room." He looked directly at us, held out his hands, and said, "Joe and Helen, would you please join us for a while." We got up and walked over to him. He shook my hand, and then turned, took each our hands in his and walked up into the rec room.

The rec room was a 30 X 50 foot room that normally held a pool table, some card and game tables, and a cabinet for the games and equipment. Today, the pool table was covered with a king sized mattress. All the card and game tables were stacked in a corner and replaced with a number of couches of all types. In two corners of the room, leather straps hung from chains bolted into the ceiling. Along one wall was some coat racks with hanger on them.

As we walked in, people had found couches to sit. Some men sat with their wives and others sat with other women or men. Dan walked us up to the couch closest to the pool table and had us sit. He then pushed the mattress to the side of the pool table and sat on the rail.

"All right!" he called. Everyone looked at him. "It's time for a chat. Is there anyone here who has not met Helen and Joe this morning?" He was me with silence. "Okay," he looked at Helen and I. "Helen and Joe, this is about one forth of the members of the community Sunrise Club. And, we have enough to make a quorum."

"Let me introduce the Sunrise club to you. Once a month, we gather together for dancing, recreation, or some event, and sex. While many are invited for the breakfast, dancing or recreation, only certain members are invited for the sex. Once members have joined in the sexual activities, they are forever members until they pass on, or they have committed a violation of the clubs bylaws."

"The clubs bylaws are simple. Rule one is – don't talk about the Sunrise club. Even within the community. There are many seniors who do not have the open minds as we do, or would have serious moral or religious objections to what we do.

Rule two is – Respect yourselves and the other members of the club. No means NO. Do not get yourself or your partner or spouse into awkward or embarrassing situations. If you aren't comfortable with it – don't do it.

Rule three is based on Rule one – Don't advertise. If you think there is someone who might make a good member, refer those people to the club first. After some discussion we will agree to or deny an invitation to the breakfast and the recreation or dancing. Base on their attendance and an acceptance at those activities will a determination be made to invite them into the club proper. We have a few folks, whom do not know of the sexual activities of the club, but have come to the breakfast and recreation for months.

You two were very impressive today. It took most of us about 5 seconds to agree to having you join us after the dance. And now you get to make your choice. You can join us for the rest of the party or you can opt out of this portion. However you choose you will always be welcome to the breakfast and recreation part of the events. If you decide to opt out of this part of the events, we will have to insist that you follow Rule One of the bylaws and respect our wishes to continue out parties. If you wish to leave, I assure you, you will not lose any friends or acquaintances because of your decision. We will respect your choices as we hope you will respect ours."

I looked at Helen and she looked back at me and smiled. She subtly nodded her head and took my hand. "Do we have to make this decision right this minute?" I asked.

"Absolutely not," said Dan. "You can wait and come back next month if you wish to take time to think about it and come to a decision. We are not here to high-pressure anyone. We are a group that likes to relax and enjoy our golden years and do a little swinging on the side. You can take as long as you wish to decide – just as long as you follow Rule one. "

I looked at Helen again. She was still smiling and gripped my hand tightly and nodded her head again. "Okay," I said, "Helen seems up for it and I guess we are in." At that the other people in the room started clapping and cheering.

Dan held up his hand. "All right, then." He said. "Brad and JoAnn will be your guides today. Brad, will you show them where to hang their duds and let's get this party started." At that everyone headed for the wall with the coat racks and started to undress. JoAnn and Brad came over and took us by the hands to lead us to the coat racks.

"You mean everyone just gets nude?" asked Helen.

"Yep," said JoAnn. "That's why I always dress for the undress." She giggled. With that she reached down and grabbed the hem of her dress and lifted the whole thing off, over her head. She quickly proved that there was nothing under the Jersey but JoAnn.

"Not very romantic." Quipped Helen, peeling her tank top over her head and unhooking her sports bra. As she hung them on a hanger, JoAnn answered, "Not here for romance, just sex."

Brad spoke up, as he was skinning of his undershorts. "What we do here is strictly carnal." He said. "We don't want to build lasting relationships or cheat on our spouses. We just want to sample other wares, so to speak. Helen, if you wish to do a sexy strip tease in the middle of the room, I guarantee a rapt audience, and probably, a line for your favors later. But, you may have a bunch of women in a tiff." He chuckled.

Helen looked at me as she hung her miniskirt on a hanger. "Can Joe & I stick together for a while? At least until we get the hang of things?" She asked.

"No problem," said JoAnn. "You don't even have to participate if you wish. Just watch for the first session or just have sex with Joe, today. No one will push you or judge you for being the new kids. But," she said, looking over to one corner of the room, "It's time you see why we let Bill Elchter stay in the group." She took Helens hand and dragged her over to one side of the room. As I hung up the rest of my clothes, I looked over and saw the pair of them talking to a small group where Bill and his wife were sitting. After chatting a couple of minutes, they came back.

Helen had an astonished look on her face. "Oh My God," she said, "Joe, he has to be at least 10 or 11 inches long and he isn't even hard." Brad and I both broke out laughing, and JoAnn was giggling. "There are only a few of us willing to take that monster hard." said JoAnn. "I'm afraid he would split me in two. By the way, there is a bowl or two of condoms along each wall. The last STD we had here was over a year ago and the couple that caused it were shunned so bad they had to move. If you want to be careful or you can still have babies, you know . . ."

I looked around the room and saw a number of couples getting together. I saw Sue, laid back on a couch with a red head between her legs. Sue was obviously enjoying the redheads work. Dan was leaning against the pool table enjoying the blowjob he was getting from a rather mousey looking woman. As I watched, Brad spoke in my ear. "That's June. She's a retired librarian who supplements her income with royalties from some pretty steamy romance novels. We think she gets her experience here at the club. She will drain you dry very rapidly, if you let her."

My Erection was getting harder with all the stimulation going on around us. As Brad had said, the action was totally carnal. While some couples seemed to get together on purpose, others were very random and randy. I watched as one woman was caught by a balding man and literally pulled onto his lap. AS he lifter her by the hips, she spread her ass cheeks and sank slowly onto his hard member. I couldn't tell from my angle whether it was anal sex or not, but she readily laid back against him and started bouncing up and down while he played with her breast and kissed her neck.

Helen came up beside me, cuddling up and wrapping her arms around me. This put my right arm between her breasts and put my hand where I could tickle her pussy while we watched. She sighed and laid her chin on my shoulder as we watched the hot action going on around us. Some orgasmic gasps drew our attention over to Sue, who was in the throes of bliss with her thighs wrapped tightly around the redheads head. A tall gent, I knew as Lars had slid in behind the redhead and was stroking into her from behind. As we watched, I felt a soft hand wrap itself around my dick. I turned to the owner of the hand, a greying brunette I had danced with earlier.

"Hi, Joe," she said. "I'm Jane. I felt this thing rubbing my legs while we danced and had to see if it was really as good as it felt. It feels good. I think I'll taste it." She dropped to her knees and started to lick up and down my shaft. Helen had turned back to me and looked down just as Jane was sliding her lips over my knobs and down the shaft.

"Wow," said Helen, in my ear, softly. "Where did she come from?" She giggled as I was starting to breathe, deeply. "I need to watch this, maybe improve on my technique."

"You don't need any improvements." I gasped. "Are you really going to stand there and watch this? If we re-arrange a little, I can tongue tickle your tookus while this young lady cleans my clock."

"Nope," she said. "I'm off to find my own adventure. Too many nice looking wangs are hanging around loose." With that, she kissed me deeply for a few seconds and took off across the room. I followed her with my eyes for a few seconds, but the lady, kneeling in front of me, was demanding my attention.

I reached down, got my hands under her arms and lifter her up. "Hey," she objected. I looked around the room and saw that half the pool table mattress was unused and just the right height. I backed her up to it and said, "My turn." I lifted her up onto the mattress, pushed her back and leaned into her pussy.

She had a small triangular landing strip ending just above her clitoris. Her pussy looked dry, but as I parted her nether lips, I saw the wetness of her. I pushed my head in, running the flat of my tongue up between the lips and curling it around her clitoris. Her legs tightened around my shoulders and she let out a groan. I stiffened my tongue, fucking it into her vagina. As I pulled it out, I curled it around her clitoris again. "Oh My God!" she cried, "Like that, Oh God, Yes, Just like that – do that!" I continued to fuck her with my tongue and her legs kept getting tighter and tighter around my shoulders. She started a long moan as her legs started to vibrate. She lifted herself up on her elbows so she could look me in the eyes, but her stare was looking through me. She suddenly reached out and grabbed my head, pulling me tight as she let out a long low wail. Her pussy was draining juices all over my face as she climaxed her orgasm.

She pushed my head away from her as she gasped "No more, please no more. . ." She lay back on the mattress, her arms splayed out, and her chest heaving. I chuckled. "I think my work, here, is done." I said. I placed another kiss on her sloppy pussy and leaned back away from her. Standing, I looked around the room.

I spotted Helen, lying on a couch, thoroughly enjoying the tonguing ministrations of an older woman, who was getting skewered by and short, chubby guy. There were a dozen couplings of different types going on. A chubby blond was bouncing up and down on Brad's lap, each bounce producing a chirpy squeal. Dan had his partner bent over, leaning against the pool table as his dick plowed in and out of her asshole. Bill, of the giant cock had a skinny brunette lady sliding up and down his pole, while he leaned against a wall, picking her up by the ass checks and dropping her.

The amount of raw sex happening in the room was astounding. I felt a wet something hit my ass cheek. I turned, looked down and saw Sue kneeling on a couch, leaning out and getting ready to lick me again. She looked up at me with fuck-me eyes. Her chubby lover was lying back at the other end of the couch, fast asleep.

"Please, Joe," she said, "He left me hanging." She reached out and grabbed my stiffening cock and pulled me around. I turned and kneeled on the couch behind her. She thrust herself back on me and I slid my cock up and down her crotch a few times. She reached between her legs, grabbed my cock and guided it into her sloppy wet pussy. I thrust forward, but she pushed back on me, trying to set her own pace. She soon had a fast twerking motion going that had me sliding in and out of her quicker than I would have moved. It was obvious that I was just providing a hot dick for her to satisfy her basic instincts. Within a couple of minutes, her gasps were turning to cries, and her breathing was becoming erratic. She leaned her head back and let out a wail as her ass banged hard onto my pelvic bone. Her pussy muscles were contracting and releasing and a flood of juices ran down my leg.

I wrapped my arms around her waist, supporting her as she let her head fall forward onto the arm of the couch. Her breathing was beginning to slow and I could hear her whispering, "Oh God, sooo good." However; I had just satisfied two lovely ladies and I still had a raging hard on. I pulled out of her, causing another low moan. I reached down, wrapping my hands around her puffy tits, with the still hard nipples, and gently lifted her up right. As I massaged her breasts, I licked and nibbled at her ear and whispered, "Turn around and lay back."

She twisted her body around in my arms, and, once her breasts were pushed against my chest, I pulled her in for a long tongue-twister kiss. I gently leaned forward laying her back against the arm of the couch. I began kissing my way down her body, moving so I could stretch her legs out around me. I leaned in and curled my tongue around her clit and sucked. Boy, did that get her attention.

She jerked up to a half sitting position, putting a hand on my head and pushing me from her. "Oh god, no, Joe, please don't, I'm too tender now," she begged.

"Okay, Babe," I said, with a sigh. "I'll have to find another pussy to feed." I pulled away from her and twisted on the couch so I could look around. So far, the score was females 2 -0 me zip. Although, it was a hell of a lot of fun scoring for those two women.

Some whooping, in the corner of the room, came from the skinny brunette, whose crotch was plastered to Bill's, while she lay back in his arms – her body jerking in orgasm. Helen was now face down and ass up, clearly enjoying the pounding she was getting from some old guy that looked like Ceasar Romero. Leave it to her to find an old movie star to get screwed by.

The brunette, Jane, I had left lying on the mattress, was just sliding off the pool table. She walked over to one of the training mats where a silver-headed lady was squirming back and forth on a guy's face. I couldn't tell who the guy was, with his face buried in the lady's crotch. Jane dropped to her knees and leaned over, taking the guys cock in her mouth and beginning an up and down motion. It looked good to me. I decided to add to the chain and knelt behind Jane, lifting her ass up so I could get my cock lined up with that sloppy pussy. I slid it up and down her slick slit to get it lubricated, but she reached around, took my cock in her hand and lined it up with her asshole, pressing the head against her anal ring. She lifted her head and turned, saying "Asshole – fuck my ass. I need it there."

I, gently, pressed forward, feeling my knob pop past her anus and slowly slide into her ass. "Oh, Yeah," she said. "Go for it Go deep." I bottomed out and she went back to sucking the guy's cock, while I set up a rhythm. I kept it with long easy thrusts until she started to push back hard on me with every in stroke. She was groaning around the guys cock, but gamely kept her suction going. Her push back on me was speeding up my rhythm and soon I was pounding into her ass hard, shoving her down on the guys cock with each thrust. She was letting out a wail around the cock, which was gradually building in crescendo. The owner of the cock was reacting strongly to the vibrations of her voice and her suction, as his hips were thrusting up with her down strokes.

She suddenly slammed her ass back to me, hard, as she lifted her head back and let out a long loud groan. Her pussy was squirting juices on my legs and her ass was clenching and releasing like crazy. That cock squeezing did it for me. I finally released, shooting ropes of cum up into her asshole. All the other activities of the morning had built me up, so I knew I wasn't going to last very long in that hot ass.

I dropped onto her back, letting her hold me up for a minute. Then I rose, reaching under her and gently wrapping my hands around her breasts, I lifted her up tight against me and as my dick softened and slowly slid from her ass I kissed her neck and whispered in her ear. "Thank you. You were a wonderful partner for my first time, here. I hope we can get together again."

She turned her head to me, kissing my cheek. "Oh, Baby," she said. "You had better believe it."

I looked for Helen and found her lying face down on the couch. Her handsome lover was gone off to other conquests. I lay down beside her, running a finger, softly, up the inside of her leg, through the crack of her ass and up the middle of her back. She let out a long sighing moan and turned her head to me. Opening her eyes and seeing who was teasing her she grinned and said, "Hi, there, Lover mine. Have you been enjoying yourself? I think I'm going to like it here."

"Yeah," I said. "It's been a fun morning. I think we'll be back next month, if they'll have us. Looks like you've been busy."