The Sunrise Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's been wonderful!" she gushed. "If I didn't have a lovely lady around to keep me cleaned out, I'd have cum coating my legs. I don't know who she is or where she came from, but whenever there was a climax; she was there to slurp it up. Maybe I should hire her." She giggled. "I'm totally worn out. You'll have to carry me home."

"Sure," I said. "That will give the neighbors something to talk about. Although, they'll think we're drunk – not exhausted."

We sat up together and looked around. A lot of the folks were over by the clothes racks getting dressed again. "Whoops," I said. "Looking like the party is dying. I guess it is time to rejoin the real world." We got up and went to retrieve our clothes. Brad and Joann were just finishing getting dressed as we walked up.

"Hey, you two," said JoAnn. "How were your first dates?"

"Just awesome," I said. "Wow," said Helen. "And you do this every month?"

"Yep," said Brad. "It happens every month. Although, not all of us make it every month. There are plenty of reasons not to go, but now you're in, so you have a standing invitation."

Helen had skipped the sports bra and just shimmied the tank top over her breasts. She was putting on her thong, and asked "Does it ever extend from here? Do any couples take it home or swap outside the party?"

"Some couples get together at each other's houses, outside of the breakfasts." said JoAnn. "Sue and Jerry get together with us, sometimes. We try to keep it between members of the Sunrise Club. That way we know we are being safe, as well as having fun. But I don't think there is any wide spread swapping going on. Most of are satisfied with our monthly gatherings."

Brad and I had finished dressing and Helen stuffed her bra in her handbag. She and JoAnn led the way out of the Rec Room. Out in the dining room coffee urns had been set up and drinks and pastries were lined up on serving trays. People were lining up for a snack before leaving the center.

"Would you like something?" I asked Helen. "If they have some juice or just some water; that would be great." she answered. I went to the table and found they had small bottles of juices. I snatched a couple, went back and gave one to Helen. JoAnn came back with a cup of coffee and Brad was munching on a pastry.

As we stood there, drinking our juice, Helen said, "Well, I guess this is it for today. How do you guys keep this from the rest of the community? Someone has to be suspicious of all this."

"Just remember Rule 1." said Brad. "Don't talk about the Sunrise Club. If you know someone who might be a good prospective member, then bring it to the club. Let the group decide."

"And," said JoAnn, "If you're thinking about some outside swapping, be very careful. As long as we keep it in the club, we know we're safe. People who go outside the club need to be protected or get regular check-ups."

I don't think we'll be swinging past the Sunrise Club." I said. I looked at Helen who was nodding her head. I think once a month is about all our libidos can stand."

With that Helen and I said our good byes to Brad and JoAnn. We had opened a new and exciting doorway for our lives. While we didn't get back to the club every month, we became regulars. We made many new friends and thoroughly enjoyed our life in the community.

We did get together with a few other members outside of the club gatherings. And, one day, Helen decided to take on Bill Elchter's super large tool – but, that's a story for another day.

Helen and Joe and all the members of the Sunrise Club practice safe sex, If you aren't sure where your partner has been - better be protected.