All Comments on 'The Super Brain is Super Sexy'

by Antonio_y_Cleopatra

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
As good as it gets!

Great story, well executed.

G5902G5902over 4 years ago
Fantastic Story!!!

When I saw a 4.97 by this story I had my doubts. After reading this story I wonder what idiot gave you less than a 5. Great buildup in this story. I could tell quickly that it was going to be a good story so I anxiously checked to see how many pages. This story had great length and detail. Thank you for sharing.

AverageBearAverageBearover 4 years ago
Constructive criticism

I gave you 5 stars because I love your writing style. However, the story itself was missing something. By the time I got halfway through, it dawned on me that there had been no genuine conflict, and there wasn't any the remainder of the way. It's a very sweet story, but a really compelling story requires some form of conflict and an ultimate resolution. I will look up your other stories, and hope to find it there. The quality of your writing is very high for this site. Thanks for sharing your talents!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a First Time story should be.

Thank you for this sweet and spicy tale of young love. Evoked many visions and emotions from long ago, to the point I could almost feel my girls' breasts in my hands.

There is no doubt that the brain is the most important sex organ.

I'll make sure to keep an eye out for more stories from you.

General_OGeneral_Oover 4 years ago
Wonderful

Great story please write more

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 4 years ago
Sooooo...warm and loving!

No story, among the many I have read here, is more sweet, and encouraging,

and more lovable in its mutual dearness...and worthy appreciation.

Couldn't be more ideal in its succession of loving stages.

What I would wish for among all young couples...

Well...Yeah, me too! :+))

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great read!

That was a very sexy story. You made Shawn and Laura seem like real, very lucky young people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I agree with AB

A very good story but lacking in conflict. Not even parental issues. I also thought the time with Susan was a bit too much over the top. Nice writing, minimal errors, perhaps just a tad too long. Still get 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great length and depth

Love this one more than previous ones. Keep writing as I shall look for more of yur writings.

thatsbogusthatsbogusover 4 years ago
Good

Very sweet and authentic, could have used a little less constant sex scenes and a little more character development. Still rated 5*.

WittonWittonover 4 years ago
All time best

I've never figured out how this list's top rated story got that rating other than by some inventive vote counting - it is essentially non-erotic.

This one, however, deserves the top rank if eroticism is the standard: it is the equivalent in length of a typical novella and is a very classy stroke story - about the classiest I've ever read.

It is very true that measured by the usual standards of fiction it is wanting; there is no tension except that mentioned below. We know what the outcome will be. The only twist is the author's decision to defer consummation until after the picnic. The last few thousand words devoted to the almost threesome with Susan did not add anything since it was just a tease, and teases are most definitely not appropriate in the stroke genre.

I think it could have made things more interesting had Susan waited until Shawn's cock was erect but not in Laura and pounced, thereby impaling herself (and no doubt her virginity) This was the only place in the story where there was tension - would she or would she?

I can see it now: (1)Shawn eats Laura (2)Susan accepts the invitation to give the it try

(3) while on her hands and knees eating Laura Shawn takes her doggy style. This or a similar plot device would have made for a much better denouement than the "and everybody lived happily every after" we were given.

ChequamegonChequamegonover 4 years ago
Very Nice

Your story was great, one of the best. I really thought that when it mentioned Susan being there, that she would participate in some way. Maybe I was expecting too much. It would have been over the top if she had joined in. The other thing I was waited for was some anal action above just the finger added. Once it was added, I thought anal sex was going to be added since they became so active in all other ways. But, overall, a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Absolutely loved it

I understand why some people felt like the story needed some kind of conflict but I never found myself wishing for it. I thought it great to be able to escape from life problems without the stody ever becoming to far-fetched. I loved how it was so sweet and positive and I feel like that for that reason it sets itself apart in a really great way. Mad props to you, I absolutely loved it.

Cal59Cal59over 4 years ago
Yes

*****, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Development needed

I would like to see a new category for stroke story. This might win it, but for myself, I would like to see a bit more character development. I would give this a high four to low five, but to me it is not one of the top stories.

rayironyrayironyover 4 years ago
Hello A & C:

That was splendidly hot, cerebrally satisfying, and attitudinally excellent.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it for five pages

Inviting their friend to watch seemed out of character for such an inexperienced, mature beyond their years couple to turn their love and trust into a spectator sport in such a cavalier manner.

The story was my all time favorite for the first five pages. Still a great story... Five Stars from me anyway!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Kudos

A lovely story, and the writing seemed effortlessly skilled. You're no beginner as a writer. Thanks very much for sharing this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

I loved it. Well written. The The only thing that would have made it better is if Susan had actually gotten into the action. A threesome.

Ramjet75Ramjet75about 4 years ago
Amazing story adn well told

I liked how Susan coached Shawn along, that was special. I really liked the Parents being OK with them sleeping together, That is unnusual and special. Never could have happened in my youth, I swear that. Small town grapevine would have ruined it. after the first time. The pair of them would be pariahs by nightfall the following day.

TarlosoTarlosoabout 4 years ago
Thks

Nice little story. . you could have easily overdone it when all 3 were in the room well done

RandyD1369RandyD1369almost 4 years ago

A most excellent and satisfying story. Thanks!

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funalmost 4 years ago

One hot story - nicely done!

Added to my favourites

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I read this story in two parts . I stopped at the fourth page and saved the rest for next day . I was really wondering what more could be done after the "sleepover".

But really glad and so very thankful to the author that you kept things fiery and were wayy higher than my expectations.

BoomerbillBoomerbillover 3 years ago
Abrupt ending with a six year void

What happened between high school and two years after college? Still a five star story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nostalgia

Excellent story. The build up was steady and well paced. I am going to read it again in the night so I can read it uninterrupted.

tfairmantfairmanover 3 years ago
Great character's, hope for a sequal

Hiya, really enjoyed this story. Pleased you took the time to build up the characters and make them more relatable, rather than just having them jump into bed. Agree with others, a sequal would be great, perhaps exploring with Susan a bit more, or Co ering the time in college as they realise that they really want to be together long term and find each other again.

GHreaderGHreaderover 3 years ago
First Read

This is the first of your stories I have read. I will definitely be reading more.

Your storytelling has a very smooth flow and there were no grammatial distractions. I liked the characters, Laura, Shawn and Susan. I liked the respect, consent, and passion.

Writing as a couple works for you.

Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

it was ok

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Characters were cookie cutter and uninteresting as people. The relationship development through the first page was skimmed over and summarized. Where was the emotional build to the physical relationship? And to end with all three in the bedroom smacks of a simple teen masturbation fantasy, not an actual story. Sorry, but not good.

AthlantianAthlantianalmost 3 years ago

I loved it, but I really, really wish, that you hadn't written that Epilogue. For some strange reason, it simply doesn't sit well with me. Otherwise, I enjoyed the read.

PhilDub2PhilDub2almost 3 years ago

5+. Really engaging and stimulating. I appreciate the flawless proofreading that is so sadly lacking even on otherwise good stories. Why authors don’t take advantage of the volunteer editors that are available. Maybe they just don’t realize how much improvement is possible (and needed). I wish I had read this before I met my wife. In all honesty, though, I was smart enough to set the pace of our physical relationship. If anything, I was the one who had some catching up to do.

Perhaps there could be a sequel with Susan becoming more involved, in light of her unique relationship with Laura and Shawn. Maybe a scene in which the two ladies perform for Shawn. That would be hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As a widower after 49 years with a wonderfull woman your story took me back to the times with my wife

Thank you so much

🎶😊

G5902G5902almost 3 years ago

I have read this story before, today I thoroughly enjoyed reading it again. Thank you so much for sharing such a wonderful story!!! This story has a really nice pace and length!!! I think that some of your other story ideas are fantastic! I just wish that that their pace and length matched this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Without a doubt the most romantic, hottest, most sensual, sexiest story I have ever read. And that is from a married 80 year “young” man who knows the ways of the world. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is the second or third time I've read this story, and it is wonderful every time, especially with the love and respect Shawn shows for Laura, and the closeness between them, with Susan as the also-sexy and helpful go-between.

humminbeanhumminbeanover 2 years ago

Fantastic! I'm something of a nerd myself, and I'm told it can be hard to get a nerd's attention. But, when get that attention, it's undivided. This is one of very few stories that really shows it: the finest moment of a man's sex life is a woman's orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a great romantic story, sweet, tender, passionate, with great characters and beautiful love scenes that really enhance the overall story line in a marvelous way. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Without question the best First Time story that I’ve read to date. Easy 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A lovely tale beautifully told. One of the very best tales on this site. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story, very well written.

Ignore the bad reviews, the good well outnumber them.

Checking more of your stories.

ghalbertmckghalbertmckabout 2 years ago

Very well done. ALL the characters are good people and add to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A new favorite. As far as I'm concerned, it's PERFECTLY possible to write a good story without conflict or suffering, and here's a prime example.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Outstanding! While there are some slight similarities to my real life, this story is so much more complete and better. Youth is wasted on the young, and I was clueless. But we’re married 31 years and everything else worked out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An excellent story. A very nice slow but definite build up. I appreciated the way that there was always the threat of something more in the air. And in particular, that Susan would actually join in. I am so glad they didn't have a threesome. It would have cheapened their romance.

2 things stood out for me personally.

1) The frequency of sex when they first met. I was recently reminded of an incident that happened over 50 years ago. An old friend reminded me of the weekend we went away with a couple of young ladies. Seemingly between Friday evening and Sunday lunch I had managed to raise my score of having sex from zero to 17. Of course it was a well kept secret that my score had been zero till that day. So the exuberance of youth, mixed with high levels of testosterone and the novelty of doing something new certainly can increase libido. Oh yeah. He was counting, not me.

2) The point about Laura wanting to touch herself but being to unsure of herself to be able to communicate that to Shawn. Sadly my wife and I had been married 20 years before I finally noticed that her fingers would often work their way done to her pubic hair, then stop. But still just pointing like an arrow to her pussy. So one time I held my hand on top of hers and kinda dragged it down to her pussy and using her fingers under mine, I rubbed her clit.

I really wish we had been able to communicate better instead of waiting 20 years to begin to undo the damage inflicted on us by a generation who thought lovemaking was shameful and dirty.

This story brings back memories and causes me to identify with how Shawn is feeling.

So that is how I feel about this very well written story.

A R W

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story from start to finish was exactly what I was looking for. An extended view. An experience to live vicariously through the eyes of these young lovers. The depth of person was pleasure felt was real. I love it. Most fun read I've had so far. Good job. Keep it up. Thanks :)

RicknCenFlRicknCenFlover 1 year ago

Perfect pace and character development. Very enchanting and lustworthy. Enjoyed it from the first sentence to the last.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a lovely story! Steamy and hopeful. I love the excitement and uncertainty of their exploration, the faithfulness and support of the friend, the understanding and embracing of the parents, and most importantly, the emotional connection that was as important to the characters as the physical. While I certaintly enjoyed the steamy details, (and had a wonderful, liesurely orgasm as I read) what was uplifting and even more enjoyable was the positivity and hopefulness of their relationship. Thank you for imagining, drafting, and sharing this tale. You've done something special for all of us who get to read this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! What an amazing story! The build up, the passion, the love and caring, with the exploration….so beautiful. It brought me back to the memory of my first high school girlfriend. She lived with her single mother. My parents were hippy throw backs. So both parents were as open as your parents. Allowing us the same freedoms your parents provided.

My girlfriend’s room was up in an “A” frame attic, the roof was glass on both sides, with an amazing oak tree that draped over the roof. We could see the moon shine through at night. We would make love and explore sharing our love and passion together. It is amazing how special it is to be allowed to build a strong loving connection. Not many young high school students have that ability. It is usually some limited interaction without the livening tenderness and buildup that comes with regular interaction and a comfortable setting to explore.

My girlfriend and I broke up in our senior year, but we continued to stay connected after high school. We would re-kindle our passion in between other relationships. It was always amazing and we felt so connected. We lost connection over the years, I think of those days often.

I am now happily married for over 20 years with two kids. My wife and I are very open and have shared our past experiences with past lovers. I feel very luck to have had those wonderful open and expressive experiences. I know most are not that fortunate. I am certainly glad I got to explore those passion at a young age. Like you mentioned in your story with Susan, is that what you do, go at it like rabbits! YES….

Thank you again for such a touching and sensual story. I couldn’t put my phone down.

All the best! Keep writing, your fans will love the stories!

SVKsrPhotoSVKsrPhotoover 1 year ago

My favorite story so far! I've only been reading erotic stories online for a couple of months. This story taught me so much about what making love can be. I wish I had read this when I was 17 or 18 --- I'm now 69. Thank you for sharing this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a tasteful romantic story of young love and surrender. Brings back fond memories of a brautiful young lady. The innocense was captured in this story that is usually torrid and cheap, but here believable and charming. Three very well thought out characters. The story has interaction and emotional value. Keep it up. Charles

4certain4certainabout 1 year ago

Terrific story, 5*, for being both sensual and steamy. This describes a near perfect relationship that I wish I could have been fortunate enough to enjoy at that stage in my life.

4certain4certainabout 1 year ago

Terrific story, 5*, for being both sensual and steamy. This describes a near perfect relationship that I wish I could have been fortunate enough to enjoy at that stage in my life.

humminbeanhumminbeanabout 1 year ago

Very hot. And it's true, intelligence is a turn-on. The uncertainty and eagerness on Shawn's part are very realistic, too. I remember that awkward combination vividly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic. The right blend of emotion and erotica is hard to write well. You nailed it! Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hot innocence. Five stars. I have spent some time recently in LW, but think I will hang around in First Time for a while. This was an old favorite.

JPB

AndrewMarxAndrewMarx12 months ago

Very well written and extremely sensual. I love the way you involved Susan without making things complicated. I look forward to reading more of your stories

Killer120Killer12011 months ago

That was a pretty awesome story, I don't normally respond on here, but thank you so much for your work. It was awesome.

6King6King11 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sovwell written. Youbtruly captured the emotions of first time - scared, nervous, excited, horny, amazed, vulnerable. The quasi orgy at the finish was a bit unbelievable, but you handled it well enough to make it plausible. 5 stars is not enough

billdaviesbilldavies10 months ago

This was a really great read. Believable and likeable characters and plenty of great, loving sex. I loved the slow burn and the nice touch with Susan at the end - especially as they didn't have a threesome. More please.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This should be on the curriculum for all secondary/high school students, as an antidote to all the crap fake porn they see and think is real sex. Don't get me wrong, I love a bit of hardcore BDSM/CNC, but I'm grown woman who knows sex can be a range of things. I loved everything about this story - the level of connection, the intensity, the focus on her pleasure, the slow burn, the love! ❤️ It's very well written too. Bravo, authors!! Thank you x😁

HazzaGHazzaG9 months ago

😍😍😍

Not2PervyNot2Pervy4 months ago

This is a very highly rated story so I was skeptical but the plaudits are much deserved. Thank you for sharing. We could all use a Susan in our lives!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntonio_y_Cleopatra@Antonio_y_Cleopatra
I like to read stories where there is mutual respect, trust, and affection between the characters. Some of the hottest stories occur when the characters must wrestle with trust--can they trust their partner with their most personal emotions? There is a trust divide that separa...