All Comments on 'The Supplement Pt. 01'

by WritingwhatIlike

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
JumbosauceJumbosaucealmost 2 years ago

This is really good! The steady escalation is really good, thanks for posting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well you can certainly write more of that!

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Very hot. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 Stars, well written, though a little long winded at times, and there is nothing wrong with a little bit of make believe it captures the imagination and makes people smile, after all, isn't that what erotic writing is supposed to be about?

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 2 years ago

Loved it! Can't wait to see what happens next! Five stars and a favorite point!

Thor69269Thor69269almost 2 years ago

Great story. Hope you continue with this.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 2 years ago

WOW! Super steamy! You checked off all the boxes, jumped every hurdle (and removed it), silenced every doubt, increased them lusting for each other until neither could hold off, then sexily consummated their union--again, and again, and again. Well done for an easy 5!

OldbutboldOldbutboldalmost 2 years ago
5 stars

Excellent story looking forward to next chapter .

PanzerFeckPanzerFeckalmost 2 years ago

Another great story. I'm really enjoying your content. You really seem to enjoy the buildup and payoff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Loved the story 5 stars

Wondering why she hadn't had her husband served? He doesn't care about her. I love a love story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome!

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismalmost 2 years ago

Ended a bit abruptly, but very good nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't give out many 5 stars, but this tale earned it. Fine plot, sensitive character development, interesting variation for the incentive.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It sounds like Jean needs to slip the supplement pill into Chucks OJ. Then if she gets pregnant she can claim it is his. Or maybe Jean finds out Chuck really isn't working so much but has a sidepiece and they split up.

ThistleWhistleThistleWhistlealmost 2 years ago

This was a fun ride. Well-written, relatable characters and an imaginative plot with the potent berries mixture. What was that website again? 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More!!!!!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

I’ll echo some others - great job building the characters a plot lines. I enjoyed how you used the pill to start the fire but later pulled back a bit, letting the natural progression of two lovers developing a relationship beyond the sex. I’m looking forward to the next installment. How does she get pregnant without having sex with her husband as a diversion? I’ve read enough LE stories here to know he’s having an affair - LOL! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Guys, I am from India and would like to implant in your minds the images of thick grannies actresses that will play Jean, much better if she is also Punjabi with hairy pits and pudenda…then as you jerk off, imagine smelling her curry farts! Also more of us will be coming in here to implore the author to implement woke and progressive storylines into the plot: INTERRACIAL INCEST!!! #Biden2022

✊🏿🇱🇾🇮🇳🇲🇷

fire37fire37almost 2 years ago

Great story. Not a quick stroke story but definitely makes you want to read more. Can't wait for the next chapter. 5 ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Bravo

Enjoyed the hell out of it.

KeeperonKeeperonalmost 2 years ago

I was expecting him to give Jenny at school some wash. Maybe in next instalment. Wonder what’s happens if the father uses the wash? Lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lucky boy to have a horny mom to guck when ever he wantef

Thomas_LM_WindsorThomas_LM_Windsoralmost 2 years ago

What a great read. An absolute pleasure. 5 stars for sure. Can't wait to see where you take this story!

Crusader235Crusader235almost 2 years ago

Five well deserved stars for an excellent story. I'm thinking hubby is cheating on her big time, andThera divorce in the future.

ParamaloryParamaloryalmost 2 years ago

An amazing erotic and touching story, hope we hear more soon. Would love to hear more about future pregnancies and how their relationship deepens going forward.

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyalmost 2 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed the story. Hopefully more to…cum?

Five stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53almost 2 years ago

What an unusual concept. An excellent story. 5 well deserved stars. Can't wait (but guess I have to) for more chapters.

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardalmost 2 years ago

Loving this story so far! Hope to see more soon. 5* for sure.

LittleDevil45LittleDevil45almost 2 years ago

Great story, can't wait to seem more. 5stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Insanely hot story! Please continue with chapter 2. It's been long time since you finished chapter 1.

JimmyHuntJimmyHuntover 1 year ago

Need more...

Hope you continue this story to chapter 2 and more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When will you write a knew chapter

Jeebus85Jeebus85over 1 year ago

Waiting for part 2. This one was so hot.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

It's been 3/4 of a year since part 1 came out. You just submitted a new story so you're still writing. When is part 2 going to be published???

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 1 year ago

Wwwhhhaaaaaatttt!!!! No Part 2 yet...I was so looking forward to this storybeing expanded upon...where all of it ends up...

Mom and Son are very good together...and she moved to top of 'fantasy list' by changing her wardrobe a bit!!

Five**5**Stars..almost a (4) because of small issues...I choose to leave that, and move on...🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌋😈🔥💥

Holistic_VoyeurHolistic_Voyeurabout 1 year ago

This was hot! Thank you.

walkindatdogwalkindatdog10 months ago

Damn! this is my second read of this fantastic lovey dovey story- and still no part fucking two! Duped again! Why move on to writing and posting other stories when this one is NOT finished?! Do you like to torture your readership? Part one can and does stand on its own, but 'part 1' begs for a 'part 2', right? so i guess we're all stuck in limbo until you figure out how to finish this. Limbo SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or i can take it up if you're not willing, gladly!

WritingwhatIlikeWritingwhatIlike10 months agoAuthor

I'm sorry for the torture! I should have left it as a stand alone story, but at the time of publication it felt like a 2-parter. I will do my best to produce more of this story, I promise.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

More pls

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You are the only good writer active here on this site. Please write more

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My god!

What an awesome story!

You truly have a very real talent as a writer. The depth of your interpretations and descriptions allow my imagination to put me in the room with them in crystal clarity.

I'm now joining the other commentators in lobbying for a chapter two, and firmly believe it should open with Chuck getting his dead ass kicked out of the house the same day that Jean tells him point blank that she has no further use for him, and demands a divorce and suggests that he should just get a job as a speed bump because that's all he's good for.

Sincerely,

B4PW.

ramj11ramj118 months ago

I thought you already have the part 2 of this awesome story?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Can't wait for part 2. Any updates on your progress? I love your writing.

mustang123mustang1236 months ago

THANK YOU!!!! for this story

enmividalocaenmividaloca6 months ago

Well done. Others have done this story and it's always a marvel comics exaggeration of the 3" turning into 13" and 3 gallons being spewed everywhere. Added to my favorites.

SouperKev777SouperKev7776 months ago

Loved this story Well written and very erotic I’m going to read the 2nd part today. Please don’t space it out so far, I’m really into it and can’t wait for part 3!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Definitely those internet pills. The sweet fruit smell was a very nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Surprised the son doesn't have a massive horse cock for once, even with the magic pills. Good call.

"You can't fuck me." Gee thanks, mom, way to ruin the mood. The whole rule thing was honestly a major annoyance every time it was mentioned. Put a damper on the build up for me. Thankfully it didn't last for long but it sure was annoying to endure.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a5 months ago

As an avid reader of mutually consensual incestuous ove stories, especialy between mother and son, I find this story extremely well written, logically constructed with somewhat indepth character development. The son's short comings are to be expected due to his lack of experience. The mother's understanding of the son's lack of experience, the strength of her ego and id, her desire and acceptance of her strengths and weaknesses exemplifies a mature, loving and sexual female human being who accepts her son as her lover and requires discrete training to become her sexual and human equal.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved it......sure would like to get some of those pills.....

DCrawPhx1DCrawPhx14 months ago

I was waiting for her to introduce a bit of cunnilingus as an alternative to breaking 'the rule'. I loved it though!!

Minnie_La_LaMinnie_La_La4 months ago

Loved it. I especially loved the truthful and hilarious workings of the teenage boy's mind....Made me laugh. Kudos....a hard thing to do in writing. Can't wait to read part 2.

5/5 Thanks!

ToughSailorToughSailor2 months ago

Sorry. I had to stop reading when you felt it necessary to interject all that baby crap . . . . 3/5

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Just what every eighteen year old boy just out of high school, a baby, dirty diapers to change. Not to mention lack of sleep, spitting up, and then sick babies and teething. NO more parties, bills to pay insurance to purchase and doctor bills. Glad you let us no ahead of time what was coming before we waist time reading the rest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWritingwhatIlike@WritingwhatIlike
Jan 15, 2024: big thank you to everyone who sent encouraging messages. I’m working on my next chapter.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES