All Comments on 'The Sure Thing Ch. 02'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
Die just fucking Die you asshole

Please kill yourself

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story

Although it amazes me how violent some of the commentors can get on here. One would think they didn't realize this is a sex site. Or more importantly: that they didn't have to force themselves to read anything on here. Many of the people who vehemently hate "cuckold" stories really should go to get some therapy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nah Please Don't Die bobie - Just

continue to disrespect yourself to the worst degree in your mind until you realize that you are only held in high regard by 1 person. The few others hate you but you are the dope they need.

When someday you finally realize that you won't be able to live with the addiction that you also require.

Sad and predictable bobie so play on - with yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Shit on your mother s grave

That s what you get for writing your stupidities and emanations of your sick mind

All women are whores and all men are wimps or fuckers...but you idiot know something...they all are something....but you are nothing, just an old stupid ugly impotent dead shitface....you re no good even for gays cos you are to old...go bastard...your time is gone...go to your mothers grave and make a confortable place to rest your shit head for eternety

You know wimp...when you re dead, we all the men, wimps or fuckers gona live more, and fuck more...your whorewife or your daughters...and then come to your s and your mother s grave and shit on you two...one whore and her sick minded bastard

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 17 years ago
Hell..write two more please

Why does this bother everyone so much? Good job Bob.

cbwheels2000cbwheels2000over 17 years ago
bullshit

why do you bother writing this asinine drivel, why do i rread it? just go on with your cock sucking and give up writig about slut/whores and wimps

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Such a mean asshole Bobby boy

You are doing this on purpose, to piss off the fools who still read your stories, arent you. Of course, one day everyone will get smart and then they wont read you. Then you will realise that you carried the joke too far, coz your wife, having recognised your writing style and manner of articulation, will erronously believe that you meant all this shit seriously.

And ere you know it Old English Bob, lo and behold, you wife will be gang banging in your living room, and when you get past the shock and want to voice your protest, one of her young, big dick lovers will just stick his cock into your english trout mouth. And whilst you gurgle and splurt and drown in his cumm, you will actually realise that you do really love that shit.

Then your wife will put you on a strict diet of cream pie. And all those sad english slobs (cant play soccer, ol fat ass English Bobs) will always recount this story in their boring pubs, of how author Bob turned into cucksta bob. They will see your face shining from your mnost recent cream pie feast and just take you to the bathroom and fuck you up the ass. Is that what you really want Bob. DIcks in your mouth and ass, at least 7 or 8. Now I see you smiling. Gay Old Bob!!!! Just out to upset all straight males.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 17 years ago
very dissapointing

great buildup, shitty finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Your Fucking Clueless

You write the same drivel, again and again. I must be in hell. Or perhaps i am a pathetic loser, slapping my meat, and reliving the same story again and again and again.

Why don't you go out and get some perspective, or at least read some of the more creative writers at the site and plagerize them, rather than bore us with the same drivel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Why not give the wife to the guy who arranges her

gangbangs anyway. She is more in love with him than you, you are just her meal ticket and lifestyle. She wouldnt do what you wanted, so she fucked arouns bareback behind your back, offering you all the comforts of AIDS and other diseases while giving you none of her real lifestyle. Get rid of the trash you have the evidence to ditch her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Crap and pure lame. 1* for this trash

Waste of time....nonsense, lack of creativity, low context and crap.

1* for this BS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pervert

You have your moments and this one was really perverse.

T.T.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Written like a locker room brag, this was a miss for me. Even accepting that hubby....

....loves the idea of watching wifey fuck around.....she lied to him cheated on him and refused him the one thing he wanted.

The flimsy excuse that she was afraid she’d lose him, didn’t hold up well when the extent, depth and breadth of her perfidy was revealed. As far as I’m concerned, you should have let him take turns with all the wives of these rope-a-dope stale doughnuts. “Hey, you been a fucking my wife, Ima fuck you wife!” That’s at least fair. What are they gonna say, “No”?

Since no mention was made of any of the other inevitable wives, one can only assume they were all happy swingers....or just a bunch of sluts and man-whores or magically the other wives were completely ignorant, magically kept in the dark by the ever attentive, super smart gang of nine that never, ever left any hints, any evidence, any behavioral clues to their abject and colossal disrespect and disregard for their wives......again, leaving our (rather blind) protagonist in the dark and cheating him of his fair share of strange.

I guess he’d best get more serious with his “work wife” since she’s been flirting and dressing to kill for weeks. At least that’s something, right?

Really. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander. What’s she gonna say, “I can fuck aroundall I want, but you can’t fuck anybody else at all, because I need more than you can give.”? Really? That dog won’t hunt, JPB!

Sorry, but IMO, this one was a huge mistake.

I know, I know, it’s just a fantasy. Lighten up!

Well, that’s no excuse for obviously dumb story development! And it doesn’t justify roaming so far afield of most relational human’s tendencies and responses.

Your better than this!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Awful

You are, without question, one of the best authors on LW. But this story is total shit. Why would you even think anyone would appreciate it. It's definitely not funny. Nothing good about it in any way. Why?

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Even

Even nastier than your previous worst. You should be embarrassed with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great Public Service Ad for Gamblers Anonymous. LOL

This is an old story. Had more respect for JPB.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Yet

Yet another load of crap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories