All Comments on 'The Surgeon's Lodger Pt. 02'

by leeanna19

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonalmost 2 years ago

Oh my god, a cliffhanger. There is so much drama I love it. Hopefully, Michelle will get through this. hopefully, the world is better for her. Thanks for sharing this story here.

CharletteCharlettealmost 2 years ago

O M G !

I find it impossible to assign a number for the rating.

The begging of this chapter was so lovely.

But injecting this piece of shit of a bastard totally shattered my mind.

I wanted so much to run a butcher knife under his chin, to hear him gurgle his last breath. Then to cut off the soddy son of a bitches penis and nut sack to shove them into his mouth. I have never wanted to be in the company of a scum sucking, dirt bag, shit for brains, ass wipe such as this being was. I don't even want to call him human. You might have thought that I was going a bit overboard. But I have encountered a few of these worthless troglodytes in my life. A couple were found floating in rivers.

Others have never been found. One other who was known as my father was found in his car, in a ditch, still alive with both hands battered and broken, bleeding from several dents in his head. that his own son had put there. He never bothered my mother again ! This person, now dead, died of lung cancer and cirrhosis of the liver in a VA hosp. in Washington state, where he is now buried.

OH MY !

Sorry for that rant, But those worthless, less than human beings deserved every bit of what they got ! I feel no remorse.

I do hope this fictitious splat of cow dung leaves this story in a body bag, never to be heard from again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userleeanna19@leeanna19
I write short stories. Mainly TV/CD and trans. Most of my stories and chapters are 1200-1800 words. I try to get to the action quickly. I know a lot of people just want to read a quick sexy story. I notice my trans stories get good ratings, but lower reads. I enjoy writing a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES