All Comments on 'The Surprise Ornaments'

by learsdaughter

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
redskyesredskyesover 12 years ago
This is pretty good

You flipped from third-person perspective to first-person at the beginning, which was odd. Personally, I prefer to read stories written in first-person, so I liked it regardless. Aaron definitely felt alien, so good job there. I would suggest that a little more focus on the physical sensations would strengthen your writing, draw the reader deeper into the fantasy. All in all, a promising start for your first submission. Keep it up!

KGB1979KGB1979over 12 years ago
What a tale!

I liked your story! The golden spotted balls and vibrating penis were clever touches. My only recommendation would be to find yourself someone who can do some proofreding/editing next time as there are some grammatical things that detract from what you are trying to say. Keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Spell check an be your friend!

Editing is a good thing as well

learsdaughterlearsdaughterover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I am so glad to have feedback! Yes, next time I will use an editor. And next time I will give you much more! Fun to learn. I purposefully did not read other works before I wrote so as not to be influenced but now I realize how hot you all write!! Please keep the comments cuming and I don't mind if you don't edit them, LOL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
GOOD READ

What a fun story, keep it up.

TorcoteTorcoteover 12 years ago
good work

Real creative. Do more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interesting concept

Flipping from third person to first person was a bit of a distraction.

It seemed like they got undressed a bit too quick. Maybe describe the feelings of why she wanted to go right at it. Was it the affect from his alien aura? Just overly horny? Both? Expanding on that would have helped to build the tension.

When you describe his penis as "triple edged" I'm not quite sure what you mean. Did you mean it had three heads or the tip was pyramidical in shape? I think I know what you meant, but a more vivid description would have helped the story along. Though a three headed penis would have been pretty interesting and quite wild.

The dialog between the two characters was a bit weak.

I liked the idea that the alien's semen had an hallucinogenic/intoxicating affect on humans. I would have played up on the affects of his semen on her.

I love this line you wrote, "As I pushed against the vibration my G spot lit up like a rocket..." I sincerely love that line, great choice of wording.

I know I seem a bit critical, and I apologize for that. Overall, it's not a bad effort for your first time. Definitely read some more stories to help your ideas along. Keep writing, you seem creative and I think you have a lot of potential.

learsdaughterlearsdaughterover 12 years agoAuthor
I am aware of the first person change

But it was supposed to have a larger space drop to warn of it. Please keep your comments and suggestions coming. They're well received and very helpful. I learn fast and only hope to really get better. Everything turns provocative inside my head and its a funny occurrence that started this story. Thanks!

sunkissedtoessunkissedtoesover 12 years ago
interesting

I don't normally like sci-fi takes, but this one was interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Kewl new twist

Pretty good read, sounds like the author has a secret love from Oregon, they are aliens arent they?

learsdaughterlearsdaughterover 12 years agoAuthor
Happy New Year

Get your kicks on...love and peace!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Erotic, sweet AND romantic. Great story - thank you from a first-time commenter. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous