All Comments on 'The Surrogate'

by FelatiaAllday

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

good story continue with a second chapter please

gaynudist50gaynudist50almost 9 years ago
Excellent

Never mind the gutless cowardly, "anonymous" critics, if they any real guts they'd leave a contact name. I doubt any of them are capable of writing paragraph, never mind a story. Pointing out grammar for a porn site story has got to be the dumbest thing I have ever seen. When you're mb and have your cock in your hand the last thing you're thinking of is grammar. Your story is great leave as is, and I have your back. Just make sure anyone who wants to comment has to sign in it is your right.

KainnenKainnenalmost 9 years ago
Great story

I'll admit I wasn't sure about the story at first, but the way the woman described herself in being a "toy" and then classified it was absolutely perfect. I have a toy myself and she is one of my most prized possessions. This story is one I'll be sharing with her and I know she like myself will absolutely love it. It is a great read and I had to give it a full five stars for score; please keep writing.

FelatiaAlldayFelatiaAlldayalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank You from the Author

I truly appreciate my fans who are so supportive and genuine in regards to this piece of work. I truly submitted it too quickly because i was excited about getting it out to you my readers. I do apologize for not putting out a quality product as far as grammar is concerned. However, I love the action and the fiction of this story. I do wish that most readers will understand that I wrote it as a fiction story and not about any one person or any one family. I once again love my readers who define me as a writer. I will try and give you another chapter to this story. Thank You.

erotic_babbleerotic_babbleover 8 years ago
Again well done

This is story #2 that I have consumed. There is a bit of polish needed here and there but the heat of this tale is felt fully and you give great heat.

*tucks under the desk so my Asst cannot see the excitement

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 5 years ago
Spoiler

The first 3 chapters are pretty good but the last chapter kills the story. She is taken hostage and is "raped" by a pirate but the author describes it in a way she is enjoying getting fucked and sucking the pirate so she really becomes a unfaithful slut regradless if the author says it's for her survival. Just the way i read the part. Then the chapter ends with a threeway with her brother and another guy like right after she is rescued from her "rapist." So apparently she is ok with getting "raped" and gets right back to sex and being faithful. I Just hated I wasted time on a story that has such a garbage ending.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

McClendon is a Scottish/Irish surname not Swedish. The Swedish are Scandinavian but Not Norse. Only the Norwegians are Norse. The best watchmakers are the Swiss.

Hope that helps with your next story because your background is the key to setting the tone of the story. Good luck for future endeavors and keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous