The Surrogate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as John smiled then said, "We are very clear. Now, you will be mine to enjoy whenever I want you. You will leave that apartment and move in here to share my bed is that clear. You will be my surrogate wife but be my toy."

I smiled at him then said, "I don't know about that. I do not know how you fuck yet. I might not like it," I jumped off the bed faking like I was going for my clothing when suddenly my brother grabbed me up throwing me on the bed once more pinned me down and began kissing my mouth, neck, shoulders, and breasts. He started sucking my mouth sized tits and raisin sized nipples dancing his tongue around and around them as I began moaning with unashamed pleasure. If our parents only knew they would both roll over in their grave, however, they died in a plane crash in the Caribbean Sea trying to deliver some charity to a Native tribe somewhere.

I felt his hips aligning up with my body and I decided to spread my legs for him as the tip of his cock was softly pressed perfectly at my velvet opening to my sweet pinkness. My breathing became rapid and shallow as it felt like an eternity until I felt his push into me. I remember I was kissing him on the mouth sweetly when he finally gently pushed inside as he was looking into my eyes as he kissed me. I felt my nerve endings once more magically come to life as I felt his throbbing member invading my sweetness to the deepest parts of my pussy. I finally felt full when his cock hit my cervix and slid past before he pulled back almost to the very tip again. John knew it was perfect as again he entered to the hilt and back out. I thrust into him from under him this time as again he thrust deep and back out.

It was when we developed the rhythm of the coupling that my body felt complete with his delicious cock crashing into my cervix again and again as my lover and brother kissed my mouth, fucked me deep. John held my hands over my head as he crashed over and over again as I moaned, crying out in ecstasy. I felt him fucking me faster and faster, deeper and deeper, harder and harder, into my sopping wet velvet pussy. It was so perfect that I felt the orgasm slowly building into a deep slow monster. I then felt my brother kissing me pulling my hair and fucking me like an animal grunting and moaning as he fucked inside me over and over again.

I was pushing back feeling his every inch pounding into me now I could hear the slap, slap, and slap of his scrotum against my ass with each hard deep pounding stroke into my pussy when without warning I had an enormous orgasm. Squirt after squirt of pussy juices exited me as my brother smiled and continued fucking me perfect and hard. I was scratching the covers and pulling his hair as I kissed him deeply then I felt his arms lock up. He gripped my hands tighter as my fingers lost blood looking pale white as he held me down and released his seed into me. It was the very first time I felt so alive and the first time I felt so loved at the very same time. My brother fucked me silly and I completely loved it and knew there was no other man for me.

Brenda came over two days later when I had a moving truck in the front of our house and my brother wasn't there. Brenda said, "So I see John moved you in here, huh? Wow, he didn't waist anytime did he?"

I smiled wicked like and said, "Yeah, supposedly a whore has moved out of his life and he had to replace her with a real classy lady. See the whore would rather be chasing the wrong rooster because she is a stupid bitch like that."

Brenda got angry then said, "Be careful little sister because if I want to I will move you out and be right back in here tomorrow if you're not careful."

I smiled inside knowing when one of the movers asked, "What about this item Ma'am the clothing cabinet?"

I responded, "Oh in the Master Bedroom dear thank you where you took the majority of the things."

Brenda showed anger then said, "Oh, so you are just letting John sleep in the guest room and taking over?"

I said, "Nope, just so you know I am his sister and he needs me to talk to him at night sometimes. Like when we were little children again except we are grown." I wanted to let her know so badly, how in the past thirty six hours, my brother and I fucked so deliciously but it wouldn't be wise with the pending divorce besides I had a way of getting the whore back later. Brenda got all that she came for and John was informed about everything after I gave him some great head.

John was smiling when I woke up next to him the next morning after he treated me to three wonder fulfilling orgasms. I loved seeing his smile early in the morning. I got out of bed padding to the bathroom to urinate as John watched me the entire trip. I wiped and then as I walked back to the bed he said, "I love waking up to you in the morning this is perfect. I am in love with my surrogate."

I kissed him full on the mouth and said, "I am in love with you, forever and always."

Brenda found out like I said well after the divorce because she was trying to talk to John and I explained who and what I was for John. I know now I can probably never marry him but I am his surrogate wife forever and he is loyal to me as I am to him.

The very moment that I explained the facts of life to Brenda I had to tell a jerk at work off because he copped a feel of my ass. I started to say you better hope my boyfriend doesn't find out but at the last minute said brother. The little guy named Hector tried sounding tough until I told my brother that he couldn't keep his hands to himself and my brother being the Alpha Male that he is simply walked over to Hector asking to speak to him. When Hector got within reach my brother grabbed Hector by the wrist and thumb twisting it into a wrist lock. He walked Hector over to me then said, "Tell my baby you're sorry you low life piece of shit. Tell my baby sister you're very sorry and won't ever touch her again."

I noticed that John first said, "Tell my baby you're sorry," then he corrected it the second time.

Hector wasn't paying any attention because he was almost crying with his hand and wrist almost being broken he said, "Sorry Danielle. I am so sorry Danielle for touching you and I won't ever do it again." My brother let him fall to the ground writhing in pain as he pushed Hector to the ground using his wrist as leverage nearly snapping it.

Two hours later I was on my back with my brother's sweet fat cock sliding in and out of my velvet soft pussy with each stroke fucking me deliciously closer to an orgasm as it sawed in and out. Our rhythm increased and I could never get over how we had just been fucking for the past two weeks. I felt like his gifted cock was the only one I have ever known. I slowly began fucking him back rotating my hips into each thrust of his matching his rhythm. I was so hot and feeling so loved I told my brother, "Oh Yeah, that's it baby fuck my sweet pussy deeper and harder. Use your sister's little tight pussy and fucks her like the beast that you are. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me baby make me your whore God yes."

I was talking shit to my brother and he certainly took heed as he grabbed my left tit and squeezed it hard as he started pounding harder, and harder. He fucked my pussy deeper and deeper pounding more and more. I was in my own heated world feeling every inch of his girth not only splitting my pussy but feeling absolutely incredible as I felt the orgasm in the second's right before my mind and body accepted it. I began losing control squirting with each pounding thrust of my brother's huge cock squirt after squirt, again and again. Then exhausted I screamed loud with the thrusting and pounding when I felt my brother let loose inside me as well. I know he's my brother but I truly love the way he fucks my sweet pussy. I am proud to be his surrogate wife forever.

The End

12