All Comments on 'The Surrogate Wife'

by sethp

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5 stars

Nice story, i liked it a lot. Fucking a mature mother-in-law with big tits is a special experience in so many ways.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 5 years ago
Sweet Albeit Clipped Story with Imaginative Premise

I liked how the topic depression was input into plot stew as an ingredient. Seth's recovery was a bit straightforward and linear . But as feel good quck literary hitter this was easy peasy read.

I thank sethp for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Pregnancy..... It must happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Need more describe in detail

That story got me so hard I could have changed a tire with my tool. You need to tell us what her puss looked like! Hope it's very hairy an huge clit. To bad u can't knock her up? I blew my load when you went 69 on her! Keep writing

Sunit13Sunit13about 5 years ago
One big lie

You have written unedited and I think that's a big lie... What I can't believe is can a unedited story be written so simply yet so beautifully!Wow!

Five stars for the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Mother-In-Law Magic

While it would be sad and difficult to lose a very sexy wife like Karen, the fantasy of being taken care of by MIL Catherine is a yummy fantasy. She reminds me of my first MIL who I fantasized about many times. Unfortunately, I divorced wife#1 and there was no opportunity for a surrogate situation. That being said, it was EASY for me to imagine. The detail in describing the disarray and chaos in the home at Catherines arrival was very realistic and well done. I would have liked more detail in describing Catherine but there was just enough for me to fill in the blanks with my own imagination. I have a chubby just thinking about it! Great story line! Expand it!

MrDonNottyMrDonNottyabout 5 years ago

Please give us a part 2 and 3

TLMorganTLMorganabout 5 years ago

Always a pleasure when seeing something new from you and this story didn't disappoint. I really like the fact that his mother in law wasn't his type, but he fucks her anyways :)

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
She just arrived,

and I already don't like her. Hope he tells her she can only stay for short time and only if she stops smoking, drinking and talking.

At least she stopped me not liking him by being worse.

KSBerryKSBerryabout 5 years ago
Awesome read

Really enjoyed it. However, Seth next needs to rope a load on those big boobs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice story

Loved it.. Very nice Catherine filled in for her daughter.And good thing is she loves Seth and his children.

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Good Storyline

Very good plot and writing.

readergeereadergeeover 4 years ago
Logical Extension for FIVE stars

Five months later... Seth collapsed between Catherine's thighs, feeling too drained to move, his cock still deep inside her. He was drifting off into a dreamless slumber when Catherine shook him and said they had to talk. He said sleepily, "tomorrow, okay?" "No, this won't wait any longer, Seth." He was awake now, and he asked her, "What's wrong sweetie? Did you change your mind about us? I can move to the guest bedroom if this is too much for you." She replied, "NO honey! Nothing like that! It's just...it's just that..." "WHAT, Cathy? You're scaring me! What is it?" She took a deep breath, and said, almost too softly to hear, "I'm pretty sure I'm pregnant."

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My mother in law frustration

We kissed the first time at the end of a party... she was drunk and I had fancied her for years,,,,, in a dark room she asked for a kiss,,,,I kissed her...and tried to open her jeans to feel her pussy....... she went home, and I called her at 3am and told her my cock was hard, wanting her..... From there it developed into a sexual relationship that was never completed, touching her often with passionate kissing, but only once more did I stroke her pussy through her jeans... her breasts were firm even as she reached 70.... I wanted her on my cock so much, but it never happened....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

I liked the story a lot but even for a short story it ended too abruptly. Thanks for this tale though.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

It needs longer, But AAAA++++

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

Nicely done! This was an enjoyable read. I'm sure Karen would approve (Way to go, mom!). I'm in full agreement with readergee of one year ago below regarding another chapter. Yes, Catherine gets preggers. 5 stars

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 2 years ago

Life goes on

Sometimes it takes a jolt to cease feeling sorry for yourself and move on. What if the jolt comes from your deceased wife's mother? If necessity is the mother of invention, does it take an ex- mother in law's inventiveness to force the necessity of moving on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think someone stole this story from you. Same title and story.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Enjoyable read. 5/5

WalterGoranWalterGoran11 months ago

Reminded me of my mother-in-law as she cam to live with my wife and me, She had large breast that she kept rubbing against me and showing me when my wife was not looking. That is another full story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Would have been about 300X better if the MIL had been divorced or a widow, instead of a cheating cum dumpster.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersethp@sethp
I need your feedback and story ideas! If you have feedback for one of my stories good or bad; I want to hear it! I also need your story ideas. It only takes one good Idea to create a great story! Thanks!