The Surrogate Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Seth grunted involuntarily. He hadn't meant to reveal that he was awake, but Catherine's mouth was too good. She soon had him in her throat again. "Fuck... Catherine!" He grunted as she moved her mouth up and down his shaft, slurping obscenely.

Her heavy tits were against his leg as her mouth engulfed him. Seth roughly grabbed one. He wasn't going to last long tonight. "Here it cums baby!" He croaked as he ejaculated into her mouth.

"Mmm...mmm...mmm," she moaned around his cock as she swallowed his cum, letting the excess ooze down his shaft.

"Oh God!" Seth exclaimed. Catherine really was great at giving head.

Catherine released his cock and moved up for a kiss. Seth could taste himself on her lips.

"That was fucking incredible,"

"I enjoyed it," she purred, snuggling against him. "Am I really your baby?"

"Are you going to remember this tomorrow?" he asked her.

"Yes...I'm sorry. I remembered last night too, but I was afraid you would sleep on the couch or get freaked out. You're not the only one that needs something."

"I...I was a little freaked out...I...my mind is blown but I'm so glad we did this,"

"Shhh...go to sleep. You've got to wake up early. We'll talk tomorrow."

When Seth woke up, his mother-in-law was already in the kitchen making breakfast and getting the coffee ready. He showered and went down to the kitchen. Catherine gave him a big hug and kiss. He loved the feel of her plump body and her big tits against him as she hugged him.

"Well good morning, sexy," she said, pulling back and then handing him his coffee.

"Thanks," Seth took a sip. "I haven't felt this good in months,"

"Same here," Catherine said, absolutely beaming with joy at him.

"Shit," Seth said, glancing at the clock. "I'm going to be late."

"I'll wake you up earlier tomorrow. I'm sorry. Here," she said handing him his lunch.

"Wow, you really are amazing!"

Catherine pulled Seth in for another embrace and passionate kiss. Seth was already starting to harden when she pulled back.

"I felt that." She giggled. "Save that for me for later?"

"It's all yours,"

It was good to be back at work. Seth finally felt like he was breaking out of his funk and moving on with his life. He couldn't get Catherine out of his mind. He had never really found her attractive before. She was older and a lot bigger than anyone he had ever dated before. Karen had been really thin and athletic with smaller boobs. He had to admit that he loved how soft Catherine was and how she felt on top of him. He loved the weight of her giant boobs. He wondered how long she would stay.

That evening Catherine had cooked an amazing lasagna dinner and afterwards, both of them and the kids enjoyed another movie together with popcorn. After the kids were in bed, Catherine and Seth were out on the patio having a drink. As usual Catherine was way ahead of Seth and slightly inebriated.

"Seth," she said, staring into his eyes and grasping his hand. "We need to talk for a minute."

"Sure," he answered.

"I...we...this is hard," she said.

"Then let me start," Seth squeezed her hand. "I want you to stay. We need you."

A tear streamed down her cheek. "I was hoping you would say that. I'm leaving Brian. I mean, I had decided to leave him long before I decided to come here with you guys."

"God, that's great!" Seth, replied, a huge smile sprouting on his face.

"Look I...I know I'm not like Karen. I'm old and fat and have huge udders, like a cow and I'm not going to the gym with you...ever, but,"

"Stop it!" Seth insisted. "I don't care if you go to the gym with me...I love your..." his eyes moved to her magnificent chest. "I just want you to be you and I think you're perfect. Please. Let me show you."

"You really want me?" Catherine said, letting Seth pull her to her feet.

Seth nodded as he led her into the house and up to the master bedroom. He closed and locked the door, turned to Catherine and pulled her in for a kiss. She literally melted into him as they kissed; their hands roaming over each other's bodies.

"I love you, and I promise to be the best surrogate for Karen that you could possibly want. I will never bitch at you and I will take care of you. Let me show you."

"Okay,"

Catherine dropped to her knees and unzipped Seth's shorts. She slowly slid them down to his feet, kissing his erection through his underwear. Seth was so hard. "You're going to rip those apart if I don't help you!" she giggled.

"Please help me," Seth croaked.

Catherine pulled down his underwear and Seth's cock sprung free, whacking her in the face. "You'll put someone's eye out with that thing!" Then she sucked him into her mouth, moaning around his cock as she sucked him.

"Fuck, your mouth always feels so good Catherine,"

She pulled her mouth off to say "Thanks!" and then took him back in, drooling around his shaft.

It didn't take long before Seth was ready to cum. He tried to warn her. "Cath...uh..." He erupted into her mouth, spurting rope after rope of sperm across her tongue. She swallowed it all and then stood up.

They both undressed and then Catherine laid back on the bed. "You don't have to..."

"Yes I do." Seth responded and then moved his mouth between Catherine's legs, licking her pussy.

"Oh...fuck," she gasped. "You make me feel so beautiful...Uh..." she squirmed against his mouth, loving the feel of his tongue against her clit.

Several minutes later she was ready for his cock. "I need you inside me,"

Seth moved up on top of her luscious body, leaning in to kiss Catherine. "I think I love you. I think I never want you to leave."

She gasped as he entered her, driving all the way in. "Fuck...I love you, Seth. I'm never leaving."

Catherine came within seconds and Seth's cock spasmed, and he filled her with his seed, pumping his cum deep inside Catherine's pussy.

They made love all night; Seth filling her with his sperm multiple times. They fell asleep in each other's arms. The next day they made plans to move all of Catherine's stuff into the house. Everything was going to be okay.

The End

12