All Comments on 'The Sweetheart Removal Agency'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I hated it and I loved it! Damn you! 5/5

So he kills his wife and son and there's no fallout? No guilt? No regret? Just a temporary life of anonymous sex until he's too old to find a wife that he can grow old with?

Fuck you, hydra. If I could ild take a bat to your nuts for this story...or get you drunk. I don't know which.

DraconiseDraconiseover 10 years ago
disturbing

I looked how he got his wife taken case of but the kid that was horrible

TimothyMTimothyMover 10 years ago
cure worse than sickness

That was scary, but Iliked it too. But it's an apt fate for those men who chose their partner with their little heads instead of their brains. Even if his wife was to blame too, so I don't really feel sorry for her, but his fate was worse and rightly so.

A_Little_ShowA_Little_Showover 10 years ago
Good Anti-Valentine

I think I spotted a few typos, but they didn't distract. It is a dark story and deserves my 5* vote for being so outrageously anti-love. Please don't take offense, but I hope your story doesn't win the contest. If it does, I'll feel guilty for my vote. I'm enough of a softy that I want true love to win in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Who is "Reverend Mikki"??

Who the hell is this troll named "Reverend Mikki"??

Can't someone on Literotica do something about this troll?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Very dark, but very good. I liked how at the end, it can be said that the guy will never feel satisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dear God

Well written as always Hydra,but damn they killed the kid too,sheesh. They're almost as bad as that Nazi succubus (she was down right evil).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Ouch...sick, dark and brilliant. I dont know if I like or hate it.

Well written though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not as good as usual

Sorry, Hydra; I love your work, and I can usually guarantee enjoying it. But not a fan of the whole woman and child-killing thing. It was well written, but it was just horrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good job

Good dark story. I don't know wheather her I like it or not, but the quality cannot be denied. Very good job Hydra.

TernomTernomover 10 years ago

Wonderful. Deliciously evil succubi and two innocents lost... exactly what I was looking for right now :)

patientleepatientleeover 10 years ago
My face is frozen-

Eyebrows like an angry muppet and my mouth hanging open. This was horrifying. Does he wake up and at least regret the loss of the child? It reminded me a bit of the Stephen King story where and an agency helps you quit smoking by chopping off your spouse's finger.

Horrifying. I loved it.

SecondCircleSecondCircleover 10 years ago
Insert Comment Title Here

It's always a good feeling to click on a story and find that it's an awesome story. I've found it difficult to click any if yours and find one I didn't like.

Your Valentine's entry is great. Every element you incorporated were handled very well, from the "anti-valentine" theme to the frightening lengths one would go to rid themselves of a rusty relationship that lost it's shine long ago. The story was short, tight, and to the point, and still was executed so well that it covered plenty of ground.

I loved the concept, though I must say the title that you had to go with wasn't all bad. You captured the spirit of the holiday in a unique way. Of course, love can be such a powerful and captivating emotion, and romance can sweep us from our feet. You turned that on its head and showed us the ugly side of love, the rock bottom wretchedness of love at its worst. Using your MC, you delivered that well. Having him remember the times where his wife was so radiant, then demonstrating how all that shines can rust, that he was distanced from any of those feelings.

The sex was spot on. I felt like I was in that chair.... You did that without an overload of activity, and used subtle but precise wordplay to paint the scene. And the massage? The tail? The draining of life? Sensual, intriguing, sorrowful (in a way) and horrific.

The eh, suddenness of the horns and tails and wings was the only portion I felt hesitant about. I mean of course it's to be expected given your other work, but it wasn't what I was expecting to rush out at me in this particular story. Nevertheless, I settled in nicely, and after that scene on the massage table everything was pretty cohesive, fitting together nicely. Him watching his wife, not just being killed, but being drained of her life like that was a powerful moment. I think that scene tied the theme together so well, showing the woe and despair that can result from love's ugly side.

In general, it was a strong entry. Great twist of the theme, vivid and hawt sex, and perfect execution made it shine. I'm not sure if people forgot to check the top of the page for the category. In EH, no one is safe from death, not even children. If it makes people cover their mouth in horror, then, well... it's horror. The cherry topping is the your personal style. I can look at a story of yours, V-Day or not, and say, "Yup. That's the Hydra."

Great Job

SC

LilMissQueenBLilMissQueenBover 10 years ago
four out of five stars

you have amazing writing skill loved it but for me from where the girls changed in to devils it got a bit mmm sorry but loved the rest will you be doing a part 2 to this coz if there is i take it back :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Hm, the story brings up the question, how they explained the sudden dissapearance of his wife and son. Even if he himself doesn't remember her, other people should...

That said, I think with just the memories disappearing part and starting anew, they could make legal business by selling it to both of them, if they agree, but that wouldn't be a horror story anymore. :D

One last thing: Even though I know it's against some rules, I think it would`ve been hot to see the son go in a more succubic than vampiric way. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Terrible

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Spooky

Very Stephen king esque

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story :-)

even though you didnt use any of our fave succubi ... this was still a great story :-) ... thankl you :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Perfect. The only thing that could be better would be if the succubi dealt with Alvin in some sexy manner:)

As right now, he is the one who got the least pleasant end of the three...

Not sure what are the rules here, but so far I saw people circumvent that problem in two ways:

1. Magical aging - succubus uses her magic to make child older and than fucks his soul out as usual.

2. The succubus is of the same age as the kid (succubi do have young versions, right? Could be her first kill.). Apparently underage/underage is more acceptable than adult/underage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

I love this, it's nice too see horror for vday

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice to see an end to the fairytale bullshit

I quite enjoyed it, sad what happened to Alvin but whatever, hope Succubus 208 comes out soon.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 10 years ago
Unnerving

It felt like I'd clicked on a Halloween horror story. I suppose that's the anti-Valentine theme. I'm glad there aren't any real sweetheart removal agencies, but on the bright side, they'd cut down on the divorce paperwork.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I really liked this Emma - aka the lady killing succubus. I hope we haven't seen the last of her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
BitterSweet

It left you a little sad in the end, taking away any of the sexiness of the story. I was hoping the succubus was going to turn on him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved every details

This story is beautiful. I don't care what the others are saying but this is truly a gem in corruption and temptation subgene. It's so hard to find stories that focus on the mental part of the character instead of the sex part .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous