The Swenson Manor Chroniciles: Jo B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In turn, as I looked around, they introduced themselves and each one stated their willingness to do anything I asked. Each gave their promise, and I took each at their word, but I wondered if they had the guts to do all I could ask of them.

We moved away from the party to a quieter, yet well lighted area on the lawn. All the kids joined together to collect several of the mattresses and haul them to our site, and while they did that I examined the bag. In it were blindfolds, rope, lubricant, condoms, and several other useful items. When the mattresses were in place our school of love began.

"The first thing I want each of you to do is explore yourself. Lie down, spread your legs, and explore your genitals. You cannot be a good lover to someone else if you are not a good lover to yourself."

"Girls, as you feel yourself see if you are getting wet. Boys, somehow between your hands and your mind make your dicks get hard."

I watched for the next hour as they struggled to do something in public that had heretofore been private. All of them had fucked, and done the other things kids do in the backseats of cars, but none had ever aroused themselves in front of their peers. Some did it easily while others struggled, but eventually, all of them did as I asked. We then moved on to the next step; arousal of someone else, but it was not the way they expected. I had them team with a same sex partner.

"We are going to do this a bit different. One pair at a time will explore each other looking for are arousal areas. Explorers will wear blindfolds, use only your mouth, and perform this task in front of the group. Non-explorers, be careful what you say and do. Eventually, you will play the role of explorer, and you truly do not want any of your kibitzing to return and haunt you. Who wants to go first?"

No one volunteered so I used a deck of cards (in the bag) where everyone drew and the two highest of each sex were paired. Those pairs drew again and the highest went first. Mindy and her sister Mary were the first explorers. It was quickly obvious they had done this before. Mindy, moved her lips over Mary's body eliciting sighs and moans as her arousal grew. Just before Mary reached her climax I intervened and made them switch roles. The same action took place, and just as Mindy reached the top I again made them stop. All of the girls were good friends, and were very familiar with each other as were the brothers; only Matt and Daniel had a new experience. I learned at this point that for them any experience was a new experience. Fortunate or not, they were paired together. Because of that I directed their exercise and pushed each to take a cock into their mouth. They adapted very quickly and energetically to their task. It was close, but neither was allowed to cum; I wanted that for later.

As you can imagine the next step was to explore an opposite sex partner. I shuffled the deck, "Each of you draw a card. The two highest cards in each suit will pair. Remember, this is just the beginning. All of you will experience each other as we go along."

The pairing was John and Mary, Matt and Melody, Daniel and Mindy, with the last pair being the siblings Joe and Jean. I expected a protest, but on getting none we proceeded. Joe and Jean were completely at ease with each other. What none of us knew was they first fucked just under two years ago. It was the other pairs that had a more difficult and interesting challenge. Each of the boys had the same problem; the moment a female mouth touched their cock they reached orgasm and squirted their juices. I had planned to save that first cum for later, but it was now a mute point. As for the squirting, Mary and Mindy swallowed like pros, but Melody was a bit squeamish. Fortunately, the recuperative powers of 18-year-old males are amazing; sit a girl on their face and their dicks become hard.

We continued various experiments through the night until early morning. By then all of us were tired and in need of some rest. I decided to finish this session in a big way. "Each of you is to get your partner off with as intense a orgasm as you can create. When you are through your job is to get me off as many times as I can stand. You can use whatever techniques you desire. When I can't stand it anymore we will nap for a few hours."

The kids, given such free run, were on each other in a heartbeat. It was not gentle and loving; only passion existed and it drove each of them toward a massive orgasm. Fingers in pussies, cocks in mouths, lips pressed together as tongues dueled; it was passion pure and simple. I was very happy with their actions because I was selfish. With all that was happening I was very horny. The parts on my body that drive us to have sex were demanding immediate relief. I needed, wanted, and in fact demanded to get fucked!

When the kids joined me, my role was as the symphony conductor. As one player completed their role I assigned them to another role. I directed a player to suck one tit, while another player sucked on the other tit. There was a caresser here, a sucker there, and all contributed to my pleasure. When Jean, the last girl to reach orgasm, joined us I directed her to bring me the bag. From it I pulled a strap-on dildoe of normal proportions, and directed her in how it was worn. When the dildoe was in place, "Now FUCK me Jean! Fuck me with that hard prick between your legs. Fuck me hard, deep, and get it in me now!"

Jean hesitated for a moment. Not out of fear, but it took a moment to figure what to do. She had never assumed the male position, and she had to compute the hip movements. With an erect cock in front of her, Jean approached the valley between my legs, located the target, and without regard to my readiness plunged to the depths of my pussy. She rapidly solved the movement issue and began to pound in and out of my cunt very speedily. The cock in my cunt, along with the pounding of her pubic bone against my clit completely lit my fire. Orgasm after orgasm racked my body with waves of pleasure; pleasure so intense it was almost painful. On and on she drove until at last my body screamed enough. "STOP, I can't take any more! Please STOP, please get away from me!" I yelled between gasps for air. My body gradually calmed, but I wasn't aware of it, as I had already collapsed into a deep sleep.

As I crossed back into consciousness, a very pleasant sensation broke through the sleep barrier. The sensation was located between my legs, and was similar to a baby sucking on a nipple. I lifted my head and saw one of the triplets gently grabbing my clit, and sucking it between pursed lips.

"Are you awake?" a voice said behind me. "We are tired of waiting for you, and I figured if we played with your clit you would return to the world of Awake-People. Are we going to have some more lessons, or can we strike out on our own?"

I asked, "What do you want to do, or maybe a better question is what do your parents want?"

"Okay, they made you the teacher, so when do we start class?"

"Right now. Let's find a place to piss."

With that we headed down the hill where there were some Porta-Pottys. Halfway there I asked how many of them peed when they awoke; none of them had gone.

"Stop. We have an opportunity. How many of you have watched the other sex piss? Okay, you have all seen that, but how many of you have drunk piss from the source? I'm not a shit eater, but I have drunk my share of piss."

"Does anyone want to play homosexual? So, everyone wants to be heterosexual? Pair off, boys on your back with girls standing over your head. Girls, squat down, now piss directly on the boy's faces. Boys, what ever gets in your mouth drink it."

The pee began to flow. The girls sighed with relief while the boys sputtered as piss went all over their faces, up their noses, and into their mouths, but once they found the stream they sucked down ever drop.

Matt said, "That was good. I was scared to begin, but that was alright."

"Okay boys, stand up. Girls, you can do this on your knees or lying down; your choice. Guys, your job is to aim for your partner's mouth. Is everyone ready? Begin!"

Three of the girls were on their backs. They pulled the guys down into a squat so they had better control of the stream. Melody, who was on her knees when the stream began, grabbed the dick in her hand and pointed it toward her mouth. There was never a chance for any piss to get on her; all of it went directly down her throat.

When the boys were through I asked, "Any of you girls want to try woman piss directly from a twat?" I paused to hear their answers, and then said, "I'm glad to see all of you are adventurous. Get on your backs. When I start I am going to move from face to face until I run out of piss. You ready?" My piss was no different from theirs, but they seemed to think it was. Somehow my advanced age made my urine stronger tasting. It didn't really matter, and I just attributed it to youthful imagination.

A dip in the pool along with some water volleyball refreshed everyone physically and mentally. I decided it was time to broach another sexual activity. "How many of you are anal virgins?" Eight hands rose, and I said, "You won't be able to say that two hours from now."

As we returned to our instructional area we passed a hooded couple bound to a sawhorse. Behind each one was another hooded person who was sticking their entire hand into the bound person's ass. The group paused to watch, and as they did so the characteristics of the hand fucking changed. All of a sudden the open hand was a fist, and it was thrusting into the ass as deep as an adult's elbow. My students watched in fascination.

Mary said, "Jo, can I do that?"

"Do what?"

"Have someone fuck me in the ass like that."

"That's pretty advanced. Do you think you're ready?"

"I don't know, but it looks interesting, and the groans under the hood says it feels good."

"Maybe later; we have some other things to take care of first."

We continued to our class area, sat down, and I started to speak. "Jo, wait a minute." Daniel said. "How long does it take to be a fister like that? Could I do it this weekend?"

"I don't know if you could work independently, but I think you could do it this weekend under supervision. Lets talk about fisting later. Right now I want to talk about regular anal sex. Here are some facts; first: anal sex does not have to hurt. A caring partner will insure it doesn't hurt. The second thing: hygiene is important; shit does not belong in pussies."

"To make butt-fucking not hurt requires two things; patience and lube. Patience to allow time for the sphincter to relax and stretch as it's massaged. Lube to make the passage slippery. As for hygiene, keep shit in shit's place. A woman runs a big risk if you move back and forth between the vagina and anus. If you insist on fucking both; fuck the ass first while wearing a condom, then take it off and fuck the pussy. Are you ready to get fucked in the ass? Oh, by the way boys, you get fucked next."

I gave each couple some lube and a condom. The challenge was to have pleasurable anal sex that satisfied both partners. Immediately, the boys discovered it involved more than rubbing an asshole. The girls wanted tenderness, caressing, kissing. They wanted the male to make love to them. Once that issue was fully understood progress toward anal penetration proceeded quickly. Within an hour each girl had a cock in her ass. The initial position varied; some used rear entry, some on their side, while others used a modified missionary position. Regardless, as people saw possibilities, they tried the variations and fucked continually until each of the boys came. I would like to say the girls came also, but that is hard to prove; boys are more obvious.

"Girls it's your turn now. Remember what you liked and disliked. Your strap-on cocks are over here. Enjoy yourselves."

Pleasure is achieved in different ways. For men the pleasure point is located at the end of their dicks. Women are more complex, and when given the opportunity to lead at lovemaking they strive to satisfy both themselves and their partner. Thus it was as the girls gently lead their man through the frights and pleasures of anal penetration. There was no agony. There was only pleasure, and even though the boys had a orgasm a little bit ago, they each achieved an erection and cum equal to the first they had last night. As for the girls; the ahs and the looks on their faces told me they were satisfied with their efforts.

When we finished for the day it was early Saturday evening. I was tired of the kids just as they were tired of me. We decided to take a break for the remainder of the night to do what ever we wanted. A meeting at noon on Sunday was agreed where we would tell our tales. The kids split, and I relaxed on my mattress satisfied with the job I had done, but unsatisfied as to my sexual needs. What I needed was some good hard sex with a man. What I received was very good.

Paula approached, "Jo, your doing wonderful with the kids, are you in the mood for something adventurous?"

"How adventurous?"

"Does a twelve-inch dick grab your attention?"

"Oh yes my leader; show me that piece of meat."

We walked across the patio to the other side of the house. There was built a small amphitheater big enough for 100 seats. Paula took me to the stage and said, "Jo, you are going to be on public display. Are you willing to do that?

"Before I answer that tell me what you want. Please be honest. I'll do most anything, but I want to volunteer."

"Fair enough. Have you ever had sex with an animal? Specifically, have you ever had sex with a Great Dane or a donkey?" She saw me nod my head no, then she continued, "Would you like to, because that is what we are asking you to do."

"I want to meet the animals first, and if I agree to star in this play I want you to ensure my body is fully aroused and prepared to accept those monster cocks."

We moved backstage where I met Janus; a six-year old, black Great Dane. Immediately, the dog began sniffing and licking my body with particular interest between my legs. He was very friendly, and based on his tongue alone I knew I would do the show. As he licked my pussy I watched his cock extend from the sheath into a beautiful, 9-inch, cunt-pleasing instrument. The donkey was not as outgoing as Janus, but it was of little bother after I saw his erect cock; 12 inches with a 3 inch diameter.

I said, "Tell me what will happen during the show."

"Since you asked for it I will join you on stage to arouse your body. When you are ready, Janus will come on stage, lick your pussy, and then fuck you. After that, I will work with you some more before we bring out the donkey and let him fuck you in the ass. You may suck either of them if you want, but it is not required."

"That's it; you play with me until I'm ready, then two monstrous cocks fuck me; one each in my pussy and ass. It sounds easy, but I've seen the donkey. To put that in my ass is asking a lot, but I'll do it. When do we start getting ready?

"We've already begun. I bet your pussy is soaking wet. While we were backstage, people have been taking their seats, and are ready for the show to begin."

"Just out of interest, what would have happened if I said no?"

"Don't worry about it. You are the star, and the show must go on."

Paula and I moved to the stage, and indeed the theater was full to overflowing. At center stage were two things; a bed with linen sheets, and a hassock. I fully understood the purpose of each item, and soon put the first to good use. Paula joined me on the bed and she began to vigorously lap her tongue along my pussy lips. I did the same to her all in line with arousing my body. When I felt I was ready I signaled Paula to move, and I took my place, stomach down across the hassock.

"No, lie on you back. Janus performs better that way."

I rolled over, and then felt someone tying my wrists and ankles together. "No, I don't need that. I can fuck the dog without any restraint."

"Jo, you may think you can, but we have seen Janus before. Believe me; you want what we have done."

With that I relaxed until I felt the longest tongue I have ever known snake from my asshole to my clit. The dog continued the licks for a few minutes, and then stuck the tongue into my pussy. It seemed to stroke my cervix; the entry into my womb. Until Janus paused for a moment I could not tell if my lubricating juices were flowing; they were, I felt them dripping off my ass. I was as ready as I was going to get, and I told Paula to start the main show.

Janus backed off for a moment then mounted me is a traditional missionary position. He hunched a few times before he found my hole and plumbed the depths of my cuntal canal. The dog hunched with increasing speed causing a pounding to my clit that raised me to intense levels of pleasure. I screamed out my joy at the stroking of this beast. I screamed, and screamed, and screamed until the dog hunched no more. It was then I noted a fullness in my pussy I had never felt before. This was the knot, and his was a large one; large and not coming out at the moment. It was difficult, but I forced myself to relax, and to not attempt to force Janus away from me. After several minutes the pressure eased, and out popped what remained of that wonderful erection. Had I been in a better position I would have gladly sucked it clean.

Janus was led away, and I was allowed to rest for a few minutes. In due course they came to untie my limbs, turn me over on the hassock, and retie my arms and legs. Paula was next with a large handful of KY jelly, which she rubbed into my ass. Ever so slowly she forced my anal sphincter to relax. She rubbed in gently expanding circles until her hand slipped past the sphincter and entered my rectum. Not only was her hand inside my body, but she was also wriggling her fingers making the urge to defecate overpowering. I told her that, and she removed her hand saying, "Go ahead and shit. There is plenty in your ass, and it is something we enjoy seeing." She showed me her brown hand, "See there is a bunch there; so please take a dump. Do you think you need an enema?"

I whispered at Paula, "You are a bitch. Why didn't you tell me you wanted me to shit in public? You've done your research; you know I would have gladly done as you have asked."

"Yes, we know, but that wasn't the goal. For the next little while you are mine to degrade in any manner I desire. If you knew everything that was to happen what fun would we have? No, we have to do some things you don't know about. Some things like a hose up your ass to clean you of shit. How about my hand into your mouth so you can lick it clean? Yes, you are not going to enjoy the next little while as much as you thought."

"Fuck you! Do your worst, but remember, I'll still be here when you're through, and unless you make me feel as good as I feel bad I will get even."

The color drained from Paula's face. She understood I was not playing her game. She could do whatever she wanted, but in the end I would make her pay. With this understood, the show continued, with Paula telling me in advance everything that would happen. She told me of the enema, the spanking, the lubing of my ass, and finally, of the donkey's hard on. The trainer placed the donkey's cock where I could see, and I asked for a little suck. Donkey didn't respond much to my efforts so he was repositioned to ream my ass. Because of Paula's efforts my ass was well stretched, and I felt no pain as the donkey-dong pushed into my bowel. Ultimately, the strokes of that donkey dick got to both the donkey and I. We came pretty near the same time, and then donkey was through and wanted to go eat. Paula kissed my ass and licked my clit until I came, then she released me, and I returned to the other side of the patio. It was a fun time with some experiences framed in a new context, however, when it was over there were only two completely new experiences for me; I ate shit for the first time licking it off Paula's hand, and of course fucking the animals.