The Swenson Manor Chroniciles: Jo B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that adventure I wanted to rest, but Mary and Daniel had other ideas. I saw them approaching, and then Daniel said, "Jo, we're serious about fisting. Mary wants to receive and I want to give."

"Before you get too excited you need to listen a moment. I can't stop you from doing anything, but this is dangerous, and if not done safely can cause quite a bit of harm. If you want to learn the correct way you should do so from an expert, and that is not me. I have a friend who is very experienced in this area, and if you are willing to wait I will arrange for you to meet with him."

Mary said, "You're right of course, but I am very keen to feel and entire arm in my butt."

"I can see that. If I was more experienced I would show you the way, but I am not willing to risk your bowels to accommodate your impatience."

"Okay" Daniel said "But what can we do now?"

"What about watching? Look over there at those two hooded couples. They are shackled to those sawhorses, and anybody can play with their asses in any way they want."

We walked to the couples to find two men and two women paired together. Each of their butts was pointed high in the air, and it was obvious their assholes were well lubed. As we walked by, each of us stuck one or more fingers in the holes. There was a response, but the hoods muffled it beyond understanding. Daniel, Mary, and I found a comfortable seat and waited for an experienced fister to come along.

It was not long before the fun began. I can't fully describe what the fister did, but it began with the men, and ended with the women. All four recipients experienced a full arm inside their ass. Having completed the run the fister turned and asked if anybody would like to try. The kids looked at me and I nodded my approval. The assholes were already stretched so moving Daniel's and Mary's hands past the sphincter presented no difficulty. In no time both kids were pumping their arms into the two anuses presented to them. Daniel and Mary pumped and wiggled their fingers inside the recipients causing them to moan and constantly maneuver their butts, but it did not appear they achieved orgasm.

Mary and Daniel went to the restroom for shit removal. Just as they returned to talk with me, a lockmaster released the four- shackled people. When the hoods came off Mary and Daniel discovered they had just fist-fucked their parents; Tom and Melissa Tubs along with Willow and Parker Ames. The kids looked at me and we smiled at our secret.

After that revelation, I went back to my resting spot in hopes of getting a short nap. My eyes closed, and the next thing I knew was sunlight, early afternoon sunlight, shining in my face. I had slept for close to ten hours; my body apparently needed the rest. In looking around it didn't seem many people remained; a fact confirmed by Paula and Nancy when they approached me from behind.

Paula spoke, "Hey, Sleepyhead, I must have tired you out."

"You certainly contributed. It's amazing what a few million orgasms will do to you."

"Are you ready to leave, or do you want to do some more fucking? Nancy asked.

"I need to pee first, then I'll answer about the fucking."

"Paula and I talked about this earlier; can we drink your piss?"

Not one to argue about such a request I squatted down over each of their faces and released a stream of urine. After the last drop had fallen the women rolled me onto my back and licked my vulva clean. In the process they caused me to have several wonderful orgasms; not earth shattering, but still wonderful. After a quick dip in the pool we got up and began to walk to the parking area.

"Jo, you did an excellent job with the kids, and their parents are very pleased with your efforts. Based on their recommendation, and provided you want to attend, I plan to invite you to future pool parties for the same reason you were invited to this one."

"Thank you, and yes, I would like to come again. The party was everything, and more than I ever imagined."

"We will contact you with a green envelope. Oh, and Nancy, after your exploits you can look for your own green envelope."

"It was a bit wild, but thank you. I'm looking forward to improving my tan."

With that Paula departed, and we got in the car and prepared to leave. I said, "What exploits?"

"Oh, nothing really. I met some people inside the house and we had a good time. Actually, we had a very good time, but I'm too tired to tell you now. That is a story I will tell you sometime in the future."