All Comments on 'The Swinger Party'

by swingerjoe

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
allsop72allsop72over 10 years ago
not lov wife

You had a good yarn but it W a s I R...just a 1 ....0 not around to use

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Good, because it sounds true. Our first time, we were just 50, 23 years married, Barry a sales rep who called on the company my wife worked for, invited us through her to an adult party. My wife, Lorraine, wanted to go, I think she quite liked Barry, she talked about him often, I had not met him, but I said o.k. A 2 storey house, we entered, Barry and his wife Mel greeted us, said take a seat, looked around about 20 people all couples, mostly our age although 2 couples seemed much older, mid 60s or older.we got a drink, then about 9 oclock, he stood up and said welcome, he said some rules, 4 bedrooms upstairs available,lounge, bar area also, games room, pool, nude only. No means no, enjoy. Barry immediately came over, let me show you around, we had a tour, upstairs, 2 of the bedrooms were closed, 2 open, 1 with one of the older couples and another guy who was being sucked while the older guy licked his wifes pussy. I thought Lorraine would go, but she stayed there as the younger guy moved behind the older woman, put a condom on and thrust into her pussy, her head flinging back as he entered her. I must say my cock was getting hard, I looked down and Barry had his hand under my wifes spread legs.. She grabbed his hand and walked to the empty room, I followed. She looked at me,please, not yet, and closed the door. I felt strange, empty,angry, sad, I walked back down the stairs, Mel was on a lounge, bouncing up and down on a cock, another one in her hand. I sat down,the other old couple, were sitting opposite. He stood and came over to me, we would like you to join us if you wish. I looked over at her, very well dressed, ,slightly plump,long skirt, blouse,looked classy, he in a suit. I said o.k. and we walked back up the stairs, into an empty room, he sat in a chair as she undressed, nylons, suspenders. He said I would like to watch as you fuck my wife, I undressed, she sat on the bed and took my semi hard cock in her mouth,when I got hard, she moved away turned and got on all fours showing her completely shaved pussy.I grabbed a condom, he said no, she is o.k. if you are o.k., please, so I moved behind her and pushed into her pussy, sliding in easily and fucked her, I was still angry so I really gave it to her, her fingers at her pussy, her orgasm, juicy, wet, all over my cock, I heard her husband, give it to her, she can take it, fill her and I did, great jets of cumm up inside her. I pulled back, her husband got up,she rolled over onto her back, he had taken his clothes off and pushed his cock into her and after a short time, pulled back and with his head between her legs sucked and licked her pussy.I saw an ensuite door and went in to clean up, There was another connecting door, I slid it, it opened slightly. My wife was lying flat on her stomach, and I watched as Barry's rather long cock was moving in and out of her arse, every time he pushed in, her pussy would flare open. We regularly had anal sex, she had a nice rounded arse which no matter how many times I fucked her there seemed as tight as the first time. She usually enjoyed it, she obviously was now as he went faster, her hand went to her pussy and he thrust hard down and held his cock there as he was obviously cumming. Finally he pulled out, no wonder she enjoyed it, his cock was very long, not that thick. He got up and moved to where I was, I went back into the other room, quiet, I heard him go, I went back , he had left her lying there. I snuck in, straddled her legs, parted her bum and pushed into her just fucked arse, her sigh, oh yes Barry, and my cock slid nicely in and out of her slick chute, I did her arse harder than I had done before, pulling all the way out and plunging back in, auugh, don't stop im cumming as she orgasmed, gripping my cock my cumm mixing with Barries. It was our first but not our last invite.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 10 years ago
GOOD STORY

I know nothing about swinging, but it sounded realistic to me. Good work, Thanks,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing!

Wish my wife would agree to attend swinging party, love the story!

LovingMe23LovingMe23almost 5 years ago
Hot!

That was amazing!

BeauReadyBeauReadyover 2 years ago
Result?

No rules from a fag-wimp hubby for his out-of-control slut-whore gash of a wife. Result: she gets gang-banged, he gets fuck all (other than to bat clean-up). What a PoS kunt!

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

The idea was good but the execution of it was badly written, not sexy to. my mind. I love swingers and group sex stories, I rarely get to the end before I start masturbating, sadly this hardly dampened my pussy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userswingerjoe@swingerjoe
Update, 4/23/19 Every once in a while, I forget why I don't write here as often anymore. Then I submit a story and remember, "Oh, yeah! That's why!" This site, and especially the Loving Wives category, used to be a great deal of fun. But then some spammer began leaving anonym...