The Swinger Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darryl unzipped his fly and reached into his pants, producing a flaccid, yet impressively sized cock.

"Well?" he said. As he held it in his massive hand, it began to swell.

Charlotte stepped back and gave it a critical look with a raised eyebrow.

"I don't know," she said in a serious manner. "It's pretty big, but not as big as I thought it would be."

"Maybe you should take a closer look at it," he said.

She gave him a naughty smile and reached over to touch it. Her hand looked incredibly tiny and pale and she wrapped her dainty fingers around it. She gave it a few soft strokes, and it grew larger. It was already becoming evident that this was no average-sized cock.

She slowly lowered herself to her knees, and gave his cock head a soft kiss. His shaft continued to swell. Her hand was wrapped around the base of his cock, and barely covered half of it. She placed it in her mouth and took it in, all the way until her lips touched her hand. Darryl responded with a low groan.

She continued to work her mouth along his massive shaft, and I was amazed how much of it she was able to fit into her mouth. It was like watching a snake devour another snake. She began to stroke his cock with her mouth more rapidly, and one of her hands dropped between her legs. Clearly, she was still horny, I thought.

She took him out of her mouth, revealing his full length. It was larger than any cock I had ever seen outside of porn movies. She stood and looked at me.

"You mind if he fucks me?" she asked.

She had put me in a position where I could hardly protest. With a shrug of my shoulders, she began undressing. She then crawled onto the bed on all fours, and patted the bed in front of her head.

"Come here," she said to me. "Sit in front of me."

While Darryl and I undressed, I noticed Darryl had strapped on an extra-large condom over his unit, and was moving behind her. I could tell by the look on his face that he was admiring the view of her perfectly round, pale ass.

I sat in front of her, and she took my stiff cock in her mouth. I instantly recognized the moment of penetration by the gasping sound she made. Darryl slowly pumped himself in and out of her pussy while she took my dick all the way into the back of her throat, groaning with each stroke.

"Oh, fuck yeah," she said, removing me from her mouth. "Fuck me. Fuck me hard!"

She later told me she regretted saying that, as she got more than she could handle. Darryl thrust himself into her hard, fast and deep. She wore a pained expression on her face, and eventually gave up trying to concentrate on my cock. After several thrusts, she told him to stop, and asked us to switch places.

She positioned herself sideways on the bed, and asked Daryl to stand in front of her. I entered her from behind, and immediately noticed how stretched out she felt. As I thrust myself into her, the look on Darryl's face told me she was doing an excellent job of swallowing his pole.

After several minutes, she paused and looked up at him.

"Are you going to cum for me?" she asked, rather impatiently.

He placed his hands on the back of her head and pushed her mouth back onto him. He began thrusting into her mouth, fucking it like a pussy, and she moaned in response. He scrunched up his face into a pained expression, thrust once more deep inside her mouth, and held her there.

"Oh, fuck!" he shouted.

I could only see the back of Charlotte's head, but could tell she was struggling to handle the massive load that filled her mouth. I couldn't take anymore. I pounded into her faster and harder until I felt my own orgasm surge.

"Oh, God! I'm going to cum!" I shouted.

Charlotte then did something I had never seen her do in 17 years of marriage. She spun around, took my cock in her mouth, and emptied me into her throat. She moaned around my organ like a woman possessed with a sexual fever, and continued to bob her head along my shaft until I begged her to stop.

I had experienced such a powerful orgasm that when I opened my eyes, I saw stars. When the stars faded, I noticed that the three of us weren't alone. There were several people standing in the open doorway, and a couple of random guys standing in the room with us, stroking their cocks.

When they realized the show had ended, they began applauding.

Yes, they actually applauded.

12