All Comments on 'The Taking of Lena Ch. 02'

by ablondegoddess

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
keeps getting better

Great story! Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
HOOOTTT

5 stars,can't wait next chptr...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I've been watching for this one, and you don't disappoint!

Really well done! It continues to be completely engrossing and extremely well written. Kudos! PLEASE continue ths one. LOVE it!

One tiny question...You described how she was bruised and marked with his bites. I kept waiting for Renz's reaction to seeing the evidence of what he'd done to her. Satisfaction that she bore his marks? A little guilt? Displeasure that his toy no longer looked pristine? Something. Anyway, that's the only teeny tiny thing that made me wonder.

Thanks so much, and please update soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Keep writing, this is one of the best I have seen in a very long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
damb its hooooottttttt!

wow steamy. i absolutely love this story and cant wait for you to post the nest chapter.

ablondegoddessablondegoddessabout 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you all!

I am extremely flattered by the positive comments and very grateful for the suggestions I have received thus far for "The Taking of Lena".

In response to the question regarding Renz and his perception of what he has done to Lena, there will be progressively deeper insight into his mind in the next chapters :) I hope you'll find him complex and intriguing, and have as much fun reading about his relationship with Lena as I have had writing about it.

Thank you so much for the support, and I hope the following chapters will not disappoint :)

-B

xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
H.O.T.!!!

wow!! Soo hot! I like the way you ended this chapter..I'm really looking forward to the next chapters.

Hmm..i'm just wondering, why is sterling so protective of lena?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome

Please write more SOON

AsciiAsciiabout 13 years ago

This is amazing. realllly hooot! cant wait for more. i have a strange feeling sterling is lena's dad if not relative. starting to think renz will start to develop feelings for lena too. this is great hope you continue soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
AWESOME

wow that's what i call a story!!!

i just love it, please post the next one real sooooon!!!

i'll be waiting impatiently for it, so plz don't make me wait for too long!!!

Thanks

hintofjasminehintofjasmineabout 13 years ago
awesome chapter

I am sitting on pins and needles for your next chapter of this story as I am sure a lot of your fans are. Hope to see the next one soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Perfect

This story is just perfect. I'm awaiting for the next chapter with great impatience and hope there will be loads coming soon!

Please please please upload the next one soon, I don't think i can wait any longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yes more soon!

I try not reading stories that don't have a finality to them yet because I get impatient with waiting for the next chapter. Please please don't make us wait forever for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
AMAZING!

Please update with a new chapter!!! I just discovered your story and I am totally engrossed! This is so well-written, and I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to read what happens next! You're doing an amazing job, and I would absolutely LOVE to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
JUST WOW

Please upload the next chapter quickly continuing with your fabulous stories, make it REAL QUICK please, can't wait now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
more pLease

I like the sinister approach to a possible romance (maybe???). You're quite an excellent writer. Please keep writing about this particular series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story!

I don’t tout Myself as any type of expert, but I have read and written many stories over the years,… And I find your story not only interesting, but among the best I have read on this site recently. Without a doubt, your very talented in your writing skills and hope to read more of your work.

I have never posted any of My work here Myself, But am thinking about doing so. If you would like to see some of Mine,… Feel free to stop by My website and take a look. http://mastersworld.webs.com

Master Jack

LadyPartsLadyPartsalmost 13 years ago
Really great story.

Excellent story! So happy I found it. I look forward to reading the rest.

lonelyinlovebutluckyinlifelonelyinlovebutluckyinlifeabout 12 years ago
...

rat bastard

.........................................

but he's sexy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Another great chapter.

Thank you, it's all so hot, and I like it that he seems to be under the impression that she should be a part of the act, when that doesn't really go together with how their first time was :) (as she pointed out).. love it that he's very smitten with her, can't wait to read more. xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Bastard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
ohhh

It seems Renz will do anything to be able to spend all his time with Lena!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow

why don't make a living off this? seriously i would happily pay money for this story. From what i hear it's easier than ever now.

ramonbrookramonbrookabout 10 years ago
Made a mistake

Meant to vote 5 .... But my fat fingers hit 4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Unconvincing

Against all the glowing comments I dare to add my 2 cents.

While I am not arguing with the skill of the writer to tell a good story, it seems to me that for a period piece set as it is in a manor house in the horse and buggy days, there there a few things that did not ring true.

For example: It would be more appropriate to have referred to Lena's underwear as non existent; "Knickers did begin to come in towards the end of the (18th ) century, but were regarded as being for prostitutes and women of loose morals only." http://historicromance.wordpress.com/2008/08/18/underwear-in-the-18th-century/

Hence the use of "panties" is too much 20-21st C.

Also the term pussy is too modern, cunt or cunny as its gentler form were used in the 18th C.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
and here's my 2 cents for anon below

so an author that you yourself admit is talented chose to use the words "pussy" and "panties" in her PORN story and those two tiny words were enough to take you out of the story????? either you have no imagination, or you are just a prick that wants to write a novel of complaints. i think it's pretty clear this author is intelligent and has done her research if you bother to read the rest of this story and pay attention to the details. and i doubt her research came from some random blog. try being constructive instead of downright condescending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not to add to the comment war that's about to start, BUT

If I am not mistaken, this story takes place in the very late 19th-century , not 18th century, which render the words "pussy" and "fuck" and "panties" a lot more appropriate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wording

Yes I would say the wording is wrong but of minimal importance. I still like the story overall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
i can't read anymore of this

Renz is another Bill Clinton

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fourth read...

Still can't get enough of this story.

wondering_birdwondering_birdover 6 years ago
Too obsessed

This is about the 7th time I'm reading the series. I can probably even recite the whole thing! We need more chapters in KOL please 😩. Can't get over this, obsessed!

SoftKtty24SoftKtty24about 3 years ago

Loving it! Can't believe that his lust is causing her to lose her safe haven to become his concubine

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literateabout 2 years ago

What's his deal? He was married before? Back story would be nice. Is Jonathon Sterling Lena's father? Why is he particularly protective of her? What happened to Gregory? When will Lena found her strength to flip all of these men off. Or will she become a subservient door mat.

crankenheimercrankenheimerover 1 year ago

Great story, more please.)

XSpurtXSpurt7 months ago

Been 12 years since you added this. Still too good to let it collect dust. Would love you to rediscover this piece and finish it for your fans. Please! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userablondegoddess@ablondegoddess
3328 Followers
Welcome! I hope you enjoy my stories! ablondegoddess.tumblr.com *************************************** It has also been brought to my attention that "The Taking of Lena" is appearing on other websites. I am an amateur author, and Literotica is the *only* website w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES