All Comments on 'The Taking of Lena Ch. 06'

by ablondegoddess

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dying.

This story.........takes the cake. No words. Amazing. Write forever. I love it.

alreadytakenalreadytakenalmost 11 years ago
So. Damn. Good.

I hope you're able to keep updating at these more frequent intervals, I adore this story. These two are just too delicious. Good work, I look forward to chapter 7!

MaynessMaynessalmost 11 years ago
Just Delicious

I LOVE this story so much. Complex character development, lavish surroundings, hot scenes, what else can be said other than you should publish. Just gorgeous. Thanks so much. M.

MaynessMaynessalmost 11 years ago

Forgot to add a bit of speculation, has Lena remembered her birth control, is that what will change the dynamics between them? How insanely jealous is Renz of Erich, enough to spirit her away immediately granted, but in those clothes? Hmmm would love a little glimpse into his head. I hope Lena torments him bit more.........

unhealthyviewinghabitsunhealthyviewinghabitsalmost 11 years ago
Oh I'm a happy reader

I was so happy to see the update and I hope you post again soon. I don't really care if there are small grammatical errors and maybe a few verb tenses out of place as long as I get more of this!

Renz is really letting his humanity show and I wonder if he is starting to realize that to really keep her he needs to be open with her. She has found out a lot about him in a short period of time and I daresay that it is having a profound affect on how she views him. He is winning her empathy and understanding without coming across as whiny. I loved that she comforted him when he told her about his marriage and the loss of his child. Also that he didn't really try to hide the tears but just tamped them down.

At this point, I think Renz realizes that he loves her and he doesn't know how to really show it to her because he has never known deep abiding love himself. They are both fumbling in the dark with feelings that they have no experience with. I believe Lena is more reluctant in her emotions as it was such a shocking way that he came to have her in the first place.

I also love that he has no embarrassment of being with someone "lowborn" but he is delicate with her feelings of inadequacy and does make sure not to unnecessarily embarrass her. I do love that aspect of him. He could really give rat's ass less if she is a chambermaid or a duchess, he wants her and is bordering on loving her.

Also the more sexually sure Lena was nice to see, now I hope she can be so without being drunk. Again when he tells her how seeing her smile and happy is a turn on for him, I want to tap him on the shoulder and tell him, "careful your feelings are showing!".

Great and PLEASE HURRY with the updates... :-)

unhealthyviewinghabitsunhealthyviewinghabitsalmost 11 years ago

Forgot to add I can't WAIT for her to meet the first wife as I'm sure she isn't dead and the half brother...

Some interesting moments ahead I'm sure!

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedalmost 11 years ago

Love this glad ur back to writing. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

So Renz cheated regularly on his faithful and pregnant wife, disrespecting her the way he does to Lena, and was shocked when she aborted her pregnancy, only caring about the dead child, and not about his wife's legitimate grievances? What a fucking narcissistic asshole.

Yeah, he did deserve it, because he never would have changed if she'd given birth and he would have taught his child to treat his/her mother the exact same way as it grew up. People like that don't deserve to be fathers or husbands.

While this is a non-con story, authors don't generally go so deeply into their lead rapist's character. Kudos for that. If Renz's meant to eventually be a sympathetic character, I'll be looking forward to him sharing his heart a little further and showing why he isn't still the same evil, self-centered dickhead we met at the beginning of this story.

ablondegoddessablondegoddessalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading!! =)

@alreadytaken

I'm glad you've enjoyed "The Taking of Lena" =)! My plan is to submit a chapter every 2-3 weeks, but the turnaround from submission to posting seems to be a bit longer than usual, so I'm sorry for any absurd delays.

@Mayness

Thank you for your wonderful comments =). Ch. 7 is the first chapter of this story I have written that is largely skewed towards Renz's point of view, so hopefully that will satisfy some of your curiosities.

@unhealthyviewinghabits

I am very happy that you are a happy reader! And I am glad you are enjoying the way Renz and Lena are developing (I especially liked reading your observations about them!). Ch. 7 will show more of Renz's thoughts than any other chapter thus far, so I hope you enjoy that!

p.s. I apologize for any lingering grammar errors/typos! =)

@pheobecharmed

Thank you! Ch. 7 should post soon!

Love,

B.

inspector123inspector123almost 11 years ago
Love it .....

and how the way you are developing your characters. I especially like how you are developing Renz's character and how he turn out to be such a jerk in the beginning of the story. I felt we have gotten to know quite a bit about Lena but we have not heard enough from Renz and what make him ticks. Can't wait until the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Perfection and Thank you!

Thank you for continuing this story. I have loved Renz and Lena so much and when you returned from your writiing hiatus, I was overjoyed. I love the direction this story is taking. Renz is my perfect Alpha Male and Lena is the perfect female for this type of story. I wish I was Lena. She is surely the woman to soften his heart - being the polar opposite of his ex-wife. CMPCMM

FindmywayFindmywayalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful

It's hard to write a story that people want to continue to read! It appears that there are many people like myself who search each day and hope for an update. I love your character development and their complexity. You share a little of both Renz and Lena's past that allow us to understand who they are. Your recent announcements of Renz's ex-wife and brother should create interesting chapters to come. I also wonder if we will learn the identity of Lena's father.

Can't wait for your next post.

bloodandsandbloodandsandalmost 11 years ago
thank you

thank you for submitting another chapter to continue this series. read and enjoyed. :) 5 stars

alreadytakenalreadytakenalmost 11 years ago
Re: Renz deserving what his ex-wife did

I have to completely disagree with the opinion that Renz deserved what the ex did. While I agree that he was a selfish and incomsiderate asshole to cheat on his wife, he did say he stopped when he found out she was pregnant. While that doesn't excuse his behaviour in the slightest, I don't think anyone has the right to essentially perform a late term abortion just to spite the father of the child. I'm not going to get into a discussion about the child's rights because this isn't an abortion debate, but I do think that what the ex-wife did was cold and callous (psychopathic if you ask me!) and no one deserves that. Then again, that is the beauty of opinions, we're all entitle to ours!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thrilled!

I am sooooo thrilled you're back and these stories are SUCH a delight! Checking for updates has become part of my daily rituals upon waking! Love Lena/Renz both as individuals and in terms of the dynamic they have. You're so talented as a writer... When is CH7 going to go live?! I just can't wait to hear some of Renz's internal monologue!

armywife2009armywife2009almost 11 years ago
SOOOOOOOOOOOO happy

I have loved this story from day one and i am so happy to see this side of Renz and Lena both i cant wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
yay!

Love!! Thank you for adding more so soon!!! Please please please continue at this pace if at all possible!

kinky019kinky019almost 11 years ago
more!!!!!!

I'm so happily I finally started reading this it's so good!!

islandqtislandqtalmost 11 years ago
This is wonderful and I am loving his transformation...

BUT! These stories almost always have the redemption of the men tied to the happy ending of the couple. I still want Renz to atone, I mean really atone, for how he treated Lena in the beginning and I would love for her to stand up to him in a real way. I realize she's falling for him but for her to so easily forgive and forget just because he's handsome and she's sexually attracted to his mystery is just not enough for a story as good as this. His hideous actions at the beginning shouldn't be excused just because his wife did something cruel to him. I was hoping Lena would have tried to run away in ths chapter and he would be forced to confront how she came to be in his posession once and for all.

islandqtislandqtalmost 11 years ago
Also...

While my first reaction to what Renz's wife was shock and horror. I am not sure it was purely for vengeance. After some thought I wondered if his behavior had left her so devastated and hurt and angry that she began to feel trapped in a loveless marriage and was desperate to get out? Also, a child would have tied her to him forever and back in those days how did divorce work when there was offspring? Does a woman have the right to divorce in the period we are in in this story? Perhaps she did it to make certain he would divorce her and she could be free of him? Just some thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
fan-freaking-tastic!!!

The heading says it all really :-)

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago

It is impossible to know the ex wife's motivation. Something that drastic usually has multiple causes. We now can see Renz as not just hard and selfish, but flawed and wounded. Classic antihero ingredients. What secrets does he mean for her to confess? All I can think is the status of her feelings toward him.

fefe428fefe428almost 11 years ago
Amazing!!!

I've been anxiously awaiting this update, and I'm thrilled to see it!!! I like the change in Renz, and I'm glad that he seems to be coming to terms with his feelings for Lena. I hope that Lena can find a way to open up to him sans the presence of alcohol in her system. She needs to slowly stop fearing him so much in order to be able to explain to him how his past behavior has effected her and forced her to maintain the defenses she's erected where he's concerned.

I hope at some point they are able to communicate enough to begin to understand each others motivations. In Renz's case, his motivation for taking her away from Sterling Manor the way he did, and in Lena's case, her need to seek Erich's friendship. It's the only way for them to find common ground and build on it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love this story!!!

I love this last chapter! U are such a talented writer and I've come to love Renz and Lena and am looking forward to their much deserved HEA!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 11 years ago

One of the rarest comments I have given...out of the years I have read stories..

Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Superb

I wish I could give you all the stars in the world, but alas, I must settle on giving you the five stars I'm allotted to give you.

But WOW, good story development so far. And I love the new contrast of this chapter being set in the public, as opposed to a secluded mansion. It definitely brings out a different view on these two main characters. And something about this more public, less isolated setting, makes Renz a more pleasant, likeable person, and I hope I get to see more of that.

And the ex-wife sounds pretty vengeful, killing an innocent unborn like that, so I don't know what to expect would happened when the ex-wife discovers Renz courting (or fooling around) with a former maid.

Can't wait to read the next installment, ablondegoddess!

Take care. x

unhealthyviewinghabitsunhealthyviewinghabitsalmost 11 years ago
OH another thing...

I forgot to add in an earlier comment how Renz hasn't been with another woman since meeting Lena, to whom there is no commitment and that he seems to use just for pleasure but (and this is a big BUT) the woman that he lawfully wed he couldn't keep it in his pants. I think that is really telling about how strongly he is affected by Lena even if he can't admit it fully to himself or her at this point. Just adding another observation..

magiczeesmagiczeesalmost 11 years ago
So glad to see this story is finally getting updates

I love this story the first time I read it. I thought it was gonna be abandoned after the 4th chapter but I see ablondegoddess proved me me wrong. Thanks for the new updates, please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Best story ever

I absolutely love this story. I wish it was a published book so I wouldn't have to wait for the next chapter. It kind of reminds me of an adult version of Beauty & the Beast. I'm hoping Renz realizes soon that he is in love with Lena. He needs to tell her before she becomes pregnant & feels trapped thinking he was just using her to give him a son so he can keep his family fortune. Lena is definately developing feelings for Renz, but is trying not to admit it to herself, so I hope a pregnancy doesn't make her hate him for good.

spearishspearishalmost 11 years ago
So well written.

Why would he ask her if she's been with anyone ??? She hasn't been out of his care or his sight since he first took her ? Oh I suppose she could have slept with Eirich ...hmmmm.Love this story :-)

LuckiLionLuckiLionalmost 11 years ago
Excellent as every chapter of this story so far

This isn't just an ordinary sex story. This is a wonderful erotic love story.

And I love it.

And having taken a look at the publishing dates, I'm very happy to see more recent updates lately. Not to tell, that I'm as impatient for the nex chapter as all the other readers here :-D

oneboobeeoneboobeeover 10 years ago
Excellent!!

This is an excellent story that should be published!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WHAT?!

I was actually shocked by that secret. I stopped reading because it was so not what I expected. Layer by layer, Renz is becoming a human being.

Eve86Eve86over 10 years ago
Pealing Back the Layers

Ok, we're seeing the different layers of Renz but Lena is starting to irk me now. She needs layers too. So, far she's just a pretty face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
book cant wait

If this story ever a book will buy. If not can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Umm..Wow!!! :D

There is so much to love about this story! I seriously agree with some of the other commenters: This SHOULD be published! Sexy, the descriptions are amazing, and its seductive and alluring. I find myself sucked in every time! Been reading non stop! Love lovel love! Did I mention that I love it? LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow

I can't even.. Wow. You're an amazing writer :)

near1111near1111over 8 years ago
damnd

He still is a bastard for what he did to the lovely Lena.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a good read

When will the next chapter be coming?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
... to be continued...or

...and they lived happily ever after? Please don't let Hans Christian Andersen's influence end this fairy tale. After all what would the moral of the story be?

mon' amie,

pongman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I just found this story

and I'm in love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome

I loved, loved this story. There was the sex yes but the plot was wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One of my favorite chapters

Such a perfect pairing of romance and primal intensity. Vulnerable revelations can be tricky, but you manage to create empathy for Renz without diminishing his power and dominance; well done.

JohnBrownHL3JohnBrownHL3about 4 years ago

Came to nut, stayed for the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Renz is so fricking hot

Love this story. Love these two developing a bond.

SoftKtty24SoftKtty24about 3 years ago

I love the two of them. The passion to which the writer details in this story is gratifying. I don't want the story to end. Deliciously wicked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why do i get the feel you have read Effi Briest?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You write beautifully.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Renz defo deserved it but not the baby. I have no sympathy towards them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userablondegoddess@ablondegoddess
Welcome! I hope you enjoy my stories! ablondegoddess.tumblr.com *************************************** It has also been brought to my attention that "The Taking of Lena" is appearing on other websites. I am an amateur author, and Literotica is the *only* website w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES