The Taking of Lena Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But...your father was always cruel to you," Lena mentioned. Renz smiled insincerely and lowered his head.

"He was. And when he was dying, he told me that he loved me. That was the first and only time," Renz replied.

Lena stared at Renz, and she brought her hand to his cheek softly.

"I'm certain he loved you...in his own way," Lena said gently.

"I am not certain of that. But I am certain Jonathan loves you. You're impossible not to love," Renz said.

Lena blinked several times as his words settled between them, and she began feeling more aware, less distant. Every emotion that she'd hidden and suppressed since her arrival at Sterling Manor broke free from her mental barriers, and Lena's entire body shook as she violently wept.

She felt Renz's arms around her as her body shook with her tears, and she cried until her eyes were exhausted, and every emotion was spent.

******

Night had fallen when Lena woke up, and she pushed herself up from the large bed of the Crown suite on lethargic arms. Her eyes felt swollen and puffy, but she didn't feel as sorrowful as she had before.

Now that she was awake, she felt resigned, but also...refreshed.

She crawled out of bed, and noticed that her gown had been removed. She was draped in her silk undergarments, stockings, and Renz's jacket, and she slightly smiled at the ill-fitting comfort of Renz's clothes.

She found Renz in the sitting area with his shirt and vest loosened, his large body slightly reclined, and she noticed, with an odd degree of fondness, that he was sleeping. She quietly sat beside him, and slightly tousled his smooth dark hair. His dark brows frowned at the touch, but Renz didn't move, and Lena had to bite her lip to keep from giggling out loud. She wasn't entirely sure why, but he struck her as surprisingly endearing as he slept.

She brought her fingers back to his face, and her humor slightly faded as her marvel increased. Renz was, truly, spectacular looking, his masculine, proportionate face perfectly carved like sculptures of Greek gods. The slight stubble shadow on his otherwise smooth skin seemed to only heighten the strong angle of his jaw line and cheekbones. He evoked power even as he slept, and Lena was wholly captivated by him, and compelled to touch him.

Lena slowly and carefully leaned forward, careful not to wake him, and softly pressed her lips against his. She kissed him once, twice, and by the third kiss, Renz's piercing gray eyes lazily opened.

Before he could speak, Lena kissed him again forcefully, trying her hardest to maintain control of herself, as well as of him. She could already feel herself getting lost as Renz responded to her, sadness fading and arousal rising as Renz placed his hands possessively on her body. He effortlessly removed the jacket she wore, and began lowering her frilly bloomers, but she didn't want him to control her...not this time.

Lena lightly pressed her hands against his chest as he began to lean forward, preparing to mount her. At first he wouldn't move, but eventually, Renz reclined again.

"I apologize, Lena. I'm still getting used to—"

"Promise me you won't move," Lena interrupted. She'd only been thinking the

words, and was slightly shocked when she felt them leave her lips. Her voice sounded husky, not quite her own, and Lena wondered if she should feel embarrassed or ashamed.

But the thought was fleeting, for her desire for Renz was stronger.

She crawled onto his lap, straddling him wantonly, and she brought her lips to his again, and continued their kiss. She kissed him slowly, but hard, and when she sank her tongue deeply into his mouth, Renz released her favorite growl.

She removed her mouth from his, momentarily needing to catch her breath. She began to blush in embarrassment, not quite sure what she was doing, or why she was doing it. All she knew was that if she had Renz, if she felt his love...she would feel better.

"What do you need, Lena?" Renz said hoarsely.

Lena wasn't sure how to answer, and she bit her lip in embarrassment. But then he softly smiled at her, and Lena felt her confidence begin to build again.

Wordlessly, she dropped her eyes to his chest, and began unbuttoning his vest and shirt. When the garments were loosened, Lena softly placed her hand on his hard, muscled chest, fingers curling in the light sprinkle of dark hair.

Lena leaned forward again, continuing to lightly run her hands along his chest and stomach. She brought her lips to his neck and kissed him softly, beginning a trail of kisses down the center muscle line of his torso.

She shifted onto the floor onto her knees, and scooted forward, between his long legs. Renz raised his eyebrows humorously as Lena reached for his trousers, shyly stroking his hardening cock through the fabric.

Renz growled again, the sound sending a rush of pleasure directly between her thighs, and Lena boldly unfastened his trousers, slightly pulling them down his hips.

His hardness sprung forth aggressively, and Lena slightly gulped in intimidation. She'd certainly already memorized how he felt inside of her, but up close...his size slightly frightened her.

Her eyes shyly flicked up to Renz, and she was comforted by his gentle, if highly aroused, gaze. She felt his large hand cup her cheek, fingers slightly twisting in her hair.

His other hand reached for her clenched fist, pulling it into his lap. He separated her fingers and wrapped them around the base of his shaft, and Lena licked her lips at the velvety hard feeling of Renz beneath her fingertips.

"All yours to play with, Lena," Renz said softly. His deep, smooth, aroused voice caused a strong reaction between her thighs, and Lena felt a slick wetness begin to pool. She was highly tempted to throw herself onto her back and allow Renz to ravish her to his, and her, satisfaction, but Lena was intent on exploring him.

She brought her other hand to the exposed side of his shaft, and squeezed softly, yet tightly. Renz slightly arched his hips at the sensation, and she could feel his cock pulse beneath her hands.

Curiously, Lena squeezed him with both of her hands again, but this time, she slightly pulled in a generous, slow stroke. She felt her heart slightly flutter and her pussy begin to insistently throb when she saw Renz's appreciative grin and answering low groan. Her touch was pleasuring him...and that pleasured her.

Confidence growing, Lena began stroking him again, marveling at how much more he seemed to swell beneath her touch. She licked her lips when she noticed the slight pearly fluid begin to form at his bulbous tip, and she looked up at Renz expectantly.

She was surprised to see that he was looking down at her, his gray eyes darkened by his dilated pupils. His mouth was slightly parted, and she could see that his breathing was labored.

Maintaining eye contact, Lena scooted forward again, and slightly dipped her head into his lap. She extended her tongue and slowly swirled it around the head of his cock, and she felt a faint shiver travel through his body. She made a soft, tentative circle with her tongue again while giving the base of his shaft another firm squeeze, and she slightly yelped when she felt his hand suddenly lock in her hair, guiding her mouth.

He was gazing at her hungrily, and Lena swallowed hard before she reached for his hand, firmly pulling it away from her hair and dropping it on the cushion.

"Don't move...I want to do it myself," Lena said softly, lips moving against his cock. She noticed Renz frown dangerously for several moments, his chest moving up and down in struggled breaths. But eventually, his expression softened, and she saw him relax his body, and drop his head back against the lounge.

Lena moistened her lips and took a deep breath, removing her hands from his shaft. She gathered her hair at the back of her neck, and sank forward on an exhale, taking more of him into her mouth than she ever had.

She felt the head of his cock throbbing at the back of her throat, and she stayed still for a few moments, becoming used to the feeling of having her mouth filled to such an extreme. At first she struggled to breathe, but eventually the discomfort faded.

Lena gripped his hard thighs for leverage as she began to experiment with her

mouth around his cock. She massaged the underside of his cock with her tongue as she held him deeply in her mouth, and when she was certain she could breathe with relative ease, Lena quickly withdrew, before taking him into her mouth again much more quickly.

Her throat slightly contracted in protest at his depth, but the sound of Renz moaning, the feeling of the tension in his legs, excited Lena far too much to make her stop. She gripped his thighs tighter and increased the speed of her movements, steadily slipping his cock in and out of her mouth.

She pulled her cheeks inward and sucked, hard, and she heard Renz release a deep, loud cry. She flicked her eyes up to him in alarm, wondering if she'd somehow hurt him, but Renz appeared more enraptured than ever.

She repeated the suction motion as she continued to bob up and down, enjoying her struggle to take as much of him into her mouth as possible. She noticed that Renz's left knee began to slightly shake, and his fists were clenched in tight, angry fists.

She looked at him again, and Lena saw the same expression he'd given her the night before...he was struggling to control himself, to not move and just do what she asked.

Lena was once again overwhelmed with a complex current of tenderness and excitement, but there was something else this time. Seeing Renz like that made her feel...safe.

Lena slightly stretched her sore jaw and took a deep breath, wanting more than ever to bring pleasure to Renz. She fixed her grip on his thighs and began sucking his cock earnestly, drawing out deep moans and shivers from his body. She could feel him swelling uncomfortably in her mouth, stretching her sensitive jaw, throat, and cheeks, but eventually, there was a prolonged stillness.

Finally, she heard Renz's loud, primal cry, and she felt his liquid rapidly shooting into the back of her throat. She swallowed quickly, somewhat bashful of what would happen if it escaped her mouth. His deep shouts seemed to echo all throughout the suite, sonic vibrations directly targeting her between her thighs, and Lena felt frenzied with need once his organ was spent.

She slowly removed her mouth from his cock, and licked her slightly swollen lips. She could hear Renz's breathing begin to slow, and she felt her face flush with a rush of embarrassment at the act she'd just initiated, and the profound way she'd enjoyed it.

She looked up at Renz once his breathing subsided, wondering vaguely if he'd fallen asleep, but he was staring at her intently, with a seductive grin on his face.

"Lie down, Lena," he said slowly.

Lena eyes fluttered as his provocation impacted her body, causing pleasurable shivers to tingle across her entire surface. She shifted onto a low table on shaky legs, heart pounding in excitement as Renz lazily stood up from where he lay with shirt unbuttoned and trousers hanging provocatively around his hips.

She squealed in excitement when he rapidly approached her. He gently pressed her down onto the table, and kneeled on the floor beneath her. His large hands firmly pushed her thighs apart, causing her knees to slightly bounce against the wooden edge of the table.

She saw his eyes drop down to her pussy, and she felt her body pleasurably clench as he licked his lips while gazing at her.

"You...look...delicious," Renz said teasingly, finally bringing his hand to her desperate flesh. Lena cried out and shivered as he pressed his palm against her throbbing, wet lips with an overwhelming pressure. Any harder and it would have been painful, and the slight anxiety of being on that edge excited her even more.

Lena nodded quickly, instantly feeling the sexual power shift from her to Renz.

And she loved it.

"Do you want to come, Lena?" Renz asked softly. She felt two of his fingers slip inside of her while the rest of his hand continued to grind against her sensitive surface, and Lena nearly cried from the pleasurable feeling.

"Yes...please," Lena whimpered softly.

Renz's movements suddenly slowed, irritatingly so, and Lena cried out in frustration. She glared at him angrily, but Renz kept the amused expression on his face.

"Do you want to wait a while?" Renz asked. Lena shook her head and reached for his forearm, pulling his hand forcefully against her flesh.

"No...I want...now," Lena said breathlessly.

In a split moment, Renz's movements rapidly changed. She felt his fingers surge into her, exploring her sensitive inner walls, and when he reached that one, especially sensitive spot, Lena felt her body begin to spasm.

She bit her lip hard, nearly drawing blood, but she couldn't contain the loud scream that escaped her lips. It felt like her pussy was burning, on fire with the most wonderful sensation she could ever dream of. The overwhelming warmth was sweeping through her insides, threatening to burst. She could hear Renz groan as she came, but Lena could pay him very little attention. In that moment, she wanted only her pleasure.

Lena fell back onto the table when her body finally began to relax, and her limbs were slack. She couldn't muster up the motivation to get up or fix her clothing...she felt too much at peace.

Renz slightly shifted up her body, but not before gently placing a soft kiss directly on her highly sensitive clit.

His lips made her shiver pleasurably again, and Lena gazed at him fondly when he rested his chin on her lower abdomen, looking up at her with what Lena was certain was love in his eyes.

"That is one remarkable sight," Renz said. Lena felt bashful on the inside, but not enough to cause her to retreat. Even though she felt shy and embarrassed, she still felt like she was safe with Renz.

Renz kissed his way up her stomach, pushing away her silky shift, and Lena sighed sweetly when he hooked his hands beneath her knees, pulling her legs around his waist. She moaned as he buried himself in her neck while just barely pressing his re-hardening cock against her, and she rubbed herself against him in encouragement.

But then, Lena heard a tentative knock on the suite doors, and she remembered where she was...and she wanted to run and hide in humiliation.

******

Lena's face remained flushed as Marie hurriedly served them their dinner. She could tell that Marie had heard her shame, again, but Lena didn't know what to say to alleviate the uncomfortable tension.

"This looks wonderful, Marie. Thank you," Renz said, breaking the prolonged silence.

Lena's eyes flickered to Renz with his cocky, satisfied smile, and she wasn't entirely sure if she wanted to strike him or kiss him for it.

"Thank you for sponsorship, Mr. Wolfenbarger," Marie said curtly.

Lena reached for her tea and sipped slowly, needing something to do with her mouth, her sore, sore mouth, and hands. Marie was definitely upset, and Lena felt deeply embarrassed.

But she didn't feel any guilt, and there was even a part of her that felt almost...indignant. Lena was no longer a welcome servant of Sterling Manor. Surely her carnal activities with Renz would have no effect on the Manor's honor.

Once all of the dishes had been displayed, Marie quietly excused herself to return upstairs and serve Master Sterling his dinner. It was only when Lena could no longer hear Marie's footsteps that she finally exhaled.

"What did she mean when she said you...sponsored?" Lena asked eventually. To

her surprise, Renz looked away from her and took several generous sips from his glass of wine.

"I gave her some money and sent her into town for food, while you were asleep. It's not just the...decorations that have suffered from Jonathan's limited finances, Lena," Renz explained.

Lena slowly swirled her spoon in the soup the cook had quickly prepared, not quite sure of how she felt about what Renz had just said.

"You're very kind to help," Lena said eventually. She slightly frowned when she noticed Renz reach for his wine again after she spoke, almost as if her words made him uncomfortable.

"It's not kindness, Lena. I'm not going to have you starve while you are here. That would negate all of the care Karl has given you," Renz replied. Lena's eyes narrowed, for he spoke too quickly...there was something insincere.

"Surely you gave her more than enough for just me," Lena replied. Renz sighed and finally brought his gaze to hers, and Lena could see that he appeared slightly irritated.

"The few inhabitants that remain at Sterling Manor will be comfortably fed long into the foreseeable future," Renz answered. Lena was certain then that Renz felt bothered having his kindness acknowledged, and she wondered why.

Not wanting to upset him further, Lena smiled demurely and lowered her head.

"Thank you, sir," she said quietly.

They ate in silence for several moments, and Lena felt like she had to force herself to eat. An overall feeling of unease was filling her heart and stomach, and it wasn't because of seeing Master Sterling and hearing what he'd said.

It was because Renz appeared to be ill at ease. Lena tried to shake the feeling and continue dinner, but after a while, she felt like she would become sick if she had another bite.

"I take it that means you plan on staying, then," Renz said suddenly. Lena looked up at him, nerves even more on edge from his terse expression.

"I...Marie doesn't think I should," she replied. She felt Renz studying her, and she became somewhat baffled when the irritation left his face, and he became disturbingly...neutral. She couldn't gauge any emotion or thought from his face, and it deeply unsettled her.

"What...do you want, Lena?" Renz asked.

Lena had to look away from him as she mulled over his words...she wasn't entirely sure what she wanted.

"I feel like it is my duty to be here, to care for Master Sterling, to help Marie," Lena said. She heard Renz's sharp intake of breath, and she could hear him reaching for his wine again.

She wondered if he would speak again, tell her what to do even, but Renz was silent.

Lena swallowed hard and shyly glanced at Renz again.

"I don't think I will be truly welcome or wanted here. Marie is already angry with me again...for what we did. And Master Sterling..." Lena's heart caught in her throat, and she had to blink several times to keep from crying. The horrible things he'd said began echoing in her ears, and she felt like she would grow mad from the invasive words.

She reached for Renz instinctively, and his hand gently closed upon hers. Instantly, her mind began to quiet, and Lena felt grounded again.

"I also...I don't want to leave you," Lena whispered.

Renz's dark eyebrows rose, and his lips curled into her favorite, slightly impish smile. But almost as quickly as it appeared, it vanished, and Renz appeared stoic again.

"I asked you to promise me to pursue your happiness. Whatever that may be, Lena," Renz said slowly.

"What do you think?" Lena asked. Renz briefly looked away from her and brought his hand to his chin, seemingly deep in thought. But then he looked at her again, and his expression was far more energetic...it gave her hope.

"What I think, Lena...is that you are not going to be loved as much here as you are with me. I don't say that to be cruel...I say that because what I feel for you is very strong," Renz said.

His words were an odd combination of gentle and forceful, and Lena felt almost

bewitched by them, completely breathless.

And it was a delightful feeling.

"I also think that you still have a submissive, servant's sense of obligation to this house. I think that deep down, you know you will not be happy living here after all that has transpired, watching Jonathan die, hearing his words of madness...but in spite of that, you have an iron sense of duty. You won't be entirely happy leaving here with me, and... you won't be happy staying here without me," Renz said, slightly winking on end.