The tale of R & K - Ch. 01

Story Info
This is a tale of obsession and submission.
5.7k words
4.53
10.4k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about obsession and submission. There is a lot of deviant and kinky sex in it, but it doesn't come fast and furious. If you're looking for a slam bam sex story this isn't it. If you're willing to take your time with this story's development, then I hope you'll be rewarded with some interesting twists. This is chapter one, things will be heating up as we go along. Chapter two is coming soon.

This is a story about two people, both of whom live inside of me. I'd like to be a regular person, a person who lives the right way, a person of character, a moral person and there is that part of me, but there is another person in there. There is a part of me that embraces the dark side, who lusts for things that are not moral or of good character.

I have endeavored to be a good person and I like to think that I have succeeded for the most part. However, the events I am about to relate brought all of that to an end.

My name is Justin and I'm a college freshman. I was brought up in a religious home where moral fortitude was an important part of my early life. I suppose I was a little sheltered and bit naïve, but even with my lack of worldliness there was always some dark force calling to me somewhere inside.

I got to college a few weeks after my eighteenth birthday and was thrust into a new world filled with people who lived in ways that I had never imagined and often looked so different from the people I was familiar with. I think of myself as quite average, and I am physically. I'm slight in stature, five foot-six in height and one hundred and twenty pounds, small actually for a boy in college, but I'm fit, and I've been told I'm handsome. I have sandy blonde hair and blue eyes and a swimmers build.

I've always been popular with girls, but I've never had a girlfriend or been on a date. It just wasn't done in my family. Now that I was in college and away from their influence, I was looking forward to exploring that part of life. I was also afraid of where that exploration might take me.

I had settled into dorm life after a few days and was just starting to get to know some of the other people who lived around me. I had been fortunate to get a single room, most others shared a room with another student. Directly across the hall from me was a room shared by two women. I had just caught glimpses of them coming and going. They were both tall and athletic, certainly taller and bigger overall than I was. They were also beautiful. There was a sign on their door which read: Kristen and Rachel. I didn't know who was who until I saw one of them on campus and another girl called her Kristen. She was the stronger looking of the two. Probably five-ten and maybe one hundred and fifty pounds. I saw her once leaving the dorm dressed in a field hockey uniform, her blonde hair tied back in a ponytail and her tanned skin glowing with good health. I was a bit shocked at how little the uniform seemed to cover, her strong legs fascinated me as did her rather ample breasts.

Her roommate, Rachel was quite different. She was also tall, but slim and firm looking, strikingly beautiful with short jet-black hair and ice blue eyes. Her body was more like a boy. She had small breasts, a slim waist and a firm little bottom.

Both girls were so outgoing and dynamic. I had never met such intensely alive people before. I soon found myself thinking about one or the other of them while I was alone in my room at night. I tried not to, because my thoughts about them were not very wholesome. None the less, the thoughts came. I couldn't believe that while I lay there in my bed at night, just across the hall were these two amazing creatures.

The event that changed everything happened early one morning. I woke up long before I usually did, it was probably six in the morning. I had to pee, so I stumbled down the hall to the bathroom. In our dorm we had co-ed bathrooms. This sounds better than it actually was. Each of the toilets were completely enclosed, as were each of the showers. The only things in the common area were the sinks and most of the time when someone was brushing their teeth they were dressed or in a bathrobe.

I walked into the bathroom half asleep and yawning. I was halfway into the room when I looked up and stopped dead in my tracks. Stepping out of one of the shower cubicles was Rachel and all she had on was a pair of pale blue panties. I froze. My mouth dropped open, and my eyes went wide. Rachel seemed completely oblivious to the fact that she was almost naked. She looked at me and said,

"What's the matter, haven't you ever seen a pair of tits before?"

The answer, of course, was no, I hadn't, but I was speechless. I just stood there like a deer in the headlights. Rachel walked past me toward the door without any attempt to cover herself. She casually threw her towel over her shoulder as she walked past. She glanced at me as she passed and hissed,

"Pervert!"

I just stood there. It was as if some celestial being had just passed me. I had never seen a girl in that state of undress before. I had never seen a bare breast.

I ran back to my room without even peeing. I was breathing fast, and my heart was beating at the same rate. I jumped back into my bed and pulled the covers over me. What had just happened? I couldn't imagine someone doing that. I lay there with the image of her body burned in my mind. She was like some angelic incarnation. Every inch of her was etched into my consciousness. Angelic, but somehow demonic at the same time. Her ice blue eyes burned into me as she threw me a withering look in passing. Her body was so perfect, slim and hard and muscular in a female way. Of course, it was her breasts that I could never forget. They were the first I had ever seen and to me they represented female perfection. They were no more than a cup full, standing out so forcefully on her chest. They gave just the smallest hint of a jiggle with her every step. I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life.

So, without hesitation, I did what I had been trying to stop myself from doing each night as I lay in my bed thinking of the girls across the hall. With the image of Rachel's body fresh in my mind I masturbated furiously.

As the days passed, I could think of nothing but Rachel, waking or sleeping, her image was always there. I did my best to avoid her. I was terrified that I would run into her in the hall. What would I do? Would she berate me again for having looked at her? I would always peek out into the hall before leaving my room and then make a run for it.

One night I had a dream that shook me to the core. It was more of a moment's realization that a full dream. In it I was laying on the floor, on my back. I think I was naked. Standing over me, wearing nothing but her pale blue panties, was Rachel. She had a bare foot pressed on my chest and she looked down at me with her hypnotic eyes. She whispered a single word, "Pervert". I woke in a cold sweat with my heart pounding.

I tried to control my evening masturbatory activities. During my Puritan upbringing I was told that such things were bad. Much as I tried, I wasn't always successful. One night a few days after the event, I couldn't sleep. It was late and I decided that I would go out for a walk to see if that would help. Our dorm is on the edge of the campus with a little woodland behind it. My room faced the front of the building on the first floor. I walked out and as late as it was there were a bunch of people hanging out in front of the building. I decided to go around back where I would probably be alone.

It was very dark in the back. There were a few bushes and trees near the building and I wandered between them. There were very few lights on in the building as most people were probably asleep if they weren't outside. As I came to the middle of the building, I noticed that a room on the first floor was brightly illuminated and there were no curtains on the window My curiosity was peaked, so I moved closer and went behind a bush in front of the window.

There not ten feet away was Kristen in her room. She was naked. My breath caught in my throat and my heart seemed to stop. I couldn't believe my eyes. She was so different from Rachel. Where Rachel was slim, Kristen was solid. Kristen's breasts were much bigger than Rachel's, but like hers they stood up high without a crease beneath them and her nipples were amazing! Rachel had tiny pink hard looking nipples, Kristen's were huge, bigger than a silver dollar and a hot chocolate brown. But more than that I was seeing a fully nude woman for the first time.

From my vantage point I could see Kristen from the mid-thighs upward and when she turned toward me, I got my first look at the most intimate place on a woman, a place I had only dreamed of seeing.

Just then Kristen looked right out the window. Right at me! I dropped to the ground instantly. Did she see me? I was terrified. I dared not look up. I stayed hidden behind the brush. When I finally got the nerve to take a quick peek, she was brushing her hair with her back to me. I took the opportunity to run as fast as I could, around the dorm and into my room.

I felt faint. My chest was pounding, and I was breathing hard. Had I been seen? I couldn't be sure. I imagined that if she had seen me, she wouldn't have just stood there brushing her hair. But the encounter terrified me. I tried to calm down, telling myself that I was okay, that I hadn't been seen and once my heartbeat settled down, I began to think about what I had seen. Like Rachel, Kristen's image was now burned into my mind. I had only the briefest glimpse of Kristen's womanhood, but the sight stayed with me. She had a flat muscular belly the led down to her shaven mound. Of course, I couldn't see anything of what lay beneath, but this view of the path to the most intimate area of a woman was overwhelming. I lay on my bed and visions of her breasts and her extraordinary nipples danced in my head.

In the days that followed I was now tormented by two competing images. Rachel and Kristen vied for domination in my fantasies. The 'moral' side of me berated me for my thoughts while my dark side reveled in them. As much as I ached to go back behind the dorm for another look, I had vowed never to do it again. But the dark side kept whispering in my ear. Think what else you might see. You didn't get caught before, it's perfectly safe.

A few nights later I was lying in my bed and the images swirling in my head gave me no rest. Before I could stop myself, I was up and walking behind the dorm. I kept telling myself to turn back, but my feet wouldn't listen. The light was on. I crept behind the bush and looked into the window. Kristen was there. She was wearing an oversize tee shirt and was walking back and forth talking on the phone.

On the other side of the room Rachel was sitting in front of a computer. Suddenly Rachel turned toward Kristen and said something that caused Kristen to stop. She put down the phone and stretched. My heart beat faster. She slowly pulled her shirt over her head and there she was once again naked.

I was in awe. She was beautiful beyond imagining. She stretched again and I couldn't hold out any longer. I unzipped my pants right there and began to masturbate. It was as if she were performing a dance. She moved about the room bending from side to side and gently caressing herself. I had no idea what she was doing but I couldn't stop looking. In seconds I had the most intense orgasm of my life, only my deep terror of being caught stopped me from crying out from the sheer pleasure.

As soon as it was over, I quickly ran back into the dorm. I was feeling overwhelmed with guilt. Now that my dark side had been satisfied, my moral side took over. I had gone way too far. Despite having broken the first vow, I made a new vow to be done with this forever.

The next day I was feeling better. I had made my decision. I was done with the dark side. I had gone too far, and I wasn't going any further down that road. I felt like a burden had been lifted from me. When I got to the dorm and opened my door there was an envelope that someone had pushed under the door.

I opened it and inside there was a small flash drive and another envelope. The second envelope said. "Look at the flash first and then open this envelope".

What was this? It must be some kind of joke, but I inserted the flash drive into my computer and opened the video file on it. That was when my heart stopped.

There I was, clearly visible, masturbating behind the dorm with Kristen in the background. I frantically ripped open the envelope. Inside was a note:

If you don't want this video to be sent to the Dean of Students and the campus police, be at our room at ten o'clock tonight.

R&K

I wanted to run. I wanted to hide. Of course, neither of those things would accomplish anything. My heart was pounding from fear. How did this happen? What was I going to do? If they did what they said they would do I was finished. I would certainly be expelled from college. Would any other college ever accept me after that? Would I be arrested? Maybe I'd have to register as a sex offender. Even if that didn't happen, how would ever explain this to my family?

I couldn't understand how they got the video. They must have hidden a camera outside. Maybe Kristen had seen me that first time. They must have somehow known I was out there. Was the camera hooked up to Rachel's computer? Is that why Kristen had been doing that weird dance routine? Was she trying to entice me to do what I did?

All I knew was that I was in deep trouble. I had no choice but to go to their room and face my fate. The rest of the afternoon I hid in my room trying to think of a way out of this, some kind of excuse to justify my behavior, but there wasn't any.

When the time came, I walked across the hall with my heart in my throat. I didn't think I could knock on the door, but I finally got up the courage. The door opened and there stood Rachel wearing a long tee shirt that came to her mid thighs. She wasn't wearing any pants and I wondered for a second if she had anything else on under that tee shirt.

I looked at her face and my fear deepened. I couldn't read a thing in her expression. Well, perhaps nothing but anger. She held open the door and gestured with her left hand for me to enter.

Kristen was seated on one of the two beds in the room and was dressed exactly like Rachel. I quickly started to apologize.

"Don't..." Rachel interrupted, "Don't say a word. Just listen."

I stopped abruptly and just stood there in silence, like a naughty schoolboy.

"I knew you were a pervert when I saw the way you looked at me in the bathroom," began Rachel,

"Now you are totally fucked. I hope you realize the trouble you're in. You are nothing but a little pervert. Kristen saw you out there the other night. We knew you'd be back. A pervert just can't stop."

I just stood there, my face burning red, and like the schoolboy I didn't know what to say.

"Alright pervert," It was Kristen this time, "you have a choice to make. We can turn over this evidence to the school or you can accept our punishment instead."

I looked at her, I had no idea what she could possibly mean.

"I don't understand." I croaked.

"Of course you don't," laughed Rachel, "Let me explain it to you. Here are your choices. Either you agree to do everything we tell you to do, anytime we tell you, anyplace we tell you to do it, or we turn you in. Now what's it going to be?"

I was stunned. On the one hand, I was relieved that I might be able to get out of this without being expelled and maybe arrested, but I was fearful about what this might cost me.

"Come on, we don't have all day." Kristen added.

I stood there, completely humiliated at the prospect of being under the control of these two girls and terrified at what they might make me do. I didn't really have a choice.

"Okay, I'll do what you ask."

The two girls looked at each other and a smile appeared on both their faces.

"Okay," started Rachel, "let's make a few things clear. We have some rules. When I said 'anything', that means anything, no hesitation, no refusal, no arguments. If there is any of that, the deal is off. You will be at our beck and call twenty-four seven. When we tell you to do something you do it right away. We want your cell phone number and email address. If we call or text you, you better answer immediately.

Next, when you are in our presence you will address us as ma'am whenever you answer us, like yes ma'am or no ma'am.

Also, you will not speak unless spoken to and then only to answer our questions and nothing else. When you are around us you will not look us in the eyes. You will keep your head down and look at the floor unless we tell you to do otherwise, and that begins right now."

I was shocked at what she was saying. I wanted to tell her to go fuck herself! I wanted to storm out of the room, but I did neither one, instead I looked down at the floor as my face got even redder.

"Good boy," said Kristen. "What Rachel is trying to say is that you now belong to us, and this is for as long as we want. You're basically our little slave boy. You'll do chores for us, you'll entertain us, you'll be our little toy."

I stood there trying to make sense of what I was hearing. I was to be a slave, or I would end up expelled and worse. And just what would it mean to be in their control? What were they intending to do to me? Anything they wanted to do, of course.

"Anytime you displease us you will be punished." Added Rachel, "Now this is your last chance to back out. Do you agree to our terms or not?"

I stood there red faced and barely whispered,

"Yes."

Yes what?" Rachel shouted, "You're breaking the rules already!"

"I'm sorry. Yes Ma'am."

"And you've just broken them again. I told you that you are to answer our questions and nothing else. I don't want to know you're sorry. I just want an answer. Now you're up for punishment twice. Once for not saying ma'am and once for saying more than necessary."

"Punishment is definitely needed," added Kristen, "but first how about a little entertainment?"

I knew better than to speak again. I had no idea what kind of entertainment she was talking about. Was I supposed to sing and dance?

"Yes, good idea, what did you have in mind Kristen"?

"I wanna watch him do it again."

I still had no idea what they were talking about. I glanced up and both girls were smirking.

"What you did outside our window, pervert," Kristen smiled, "do it again."

She couldn't be serious. My heart skipped a beat. I thought I was going to have to clean their room or do their homework. I couldn't do this. I stood there frozen in place.

"She means now, pervert."

"Yes, now and since you liked seeing me naked, why don't you strip naked first."

I felt a little faint. My hands were shaking as I began to unbutton my shirt. I was glad I had to look at the floor, I couldn't look at their smirking faces while they humiliated me. I took off my shirt and the girls started whistling. One of them started yelling 'take it off" and cheering.

When I got my pants off, I was left standing there in just my underwear. I stopped.

"What's the matter pervert? Got something you want to hide?" Rachel snickered.

Yes, there was something I wanted to hide. As I mentioned, I'm kind of small for my age and that was true all over. I never really developed a lot 'down there'. I was maybe three inches when I was erect and a lot smaller at the moment.

"Do it pervert. Drop 'em and don't try to cover up."

My face flushed and I could feel my heart pounding in my chest as I lowered my underwear and stood there naked.

"Oh my God!" Kristen exclaimed, "No wonder he has to jerk off outside girl's windows. He's hung like a little boy."

12