The tale of R & K - Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really pervert, how old are you?" Rachel asked in surprise.

When I didn't respond,

"I asked you a question."

"I'm eighteen... Ma'am."

They were laughing hysterically now, and I could only stand there with my little penis hanging limply in front of me. I had never been so embarrassed in my life. No girl had ever seen me naked, and I never thought it would happen like this.

"Go ahead pervert," Kristen said between laughs, "stroke that monster!"

I started playing with myself, but no matter what I did I just couldn't get hard. I was too embarrassed and humiliated.

"I think he's impotent Kristen. What's the matter perve, can't get it up?"

I was almost ready to cry.

Maybe he needs a little inspiration." Kristen added. "Come over here."

I shuffled over in front of her still looking at the ground, my hands at my sides and my limp penis still hanging there.

"Ok little guy, look at me, just look at me, don't touch yourself."

I looked at her and she had a big smile on her face, her amazingly beautiful face. She looked back at me and leaned her head back, closed her eyes and licked her lips. Then she laughed and reached down and pulled her tee shirt over her head.

It was almost like an electric shock. I was standing just a few feet away from one of the most beautiful girls I had ever seen, and she was wearing nothing but a pair of little pink panties.

"Watch me." She whispered.

She ran her hands down over her breasts, caressing them as she went, then slid one hand into her panties and started to rub herself there. I just watched in awe. Never had I seen such an intimate gesture.

Then she stopped and laughed out loud.

"What did I tell you." She giggled.

I looked down. I was standing up straight and hard as a rock, all three inches of me.

"Oh my, he's massive!" exclaimed Rachel with a laugh. "Work that baby pervert. Let's see you shoot a load."

I was still looking at Kristen as I started again. She reached down with both hands and lifted one of her breasts and slowly began to lick her nipple. I watched in amazement and almost immediately started to ejaculate. My breathe caught in my throat and my body spasmed and my semen shot out and splashed all over the floor.

Both girls were clapping and laughing.

"Good job little perve." Rachel laughed. "Now clean up your mess."

I was still trying to get my breath back. I was feeling weak and completely humiliated. I had just been forced to perform my most intimate act, something that I was embarrassed to do even when I was alone, in front of two girls who were taunting me and laughing. I looked around for something to clean up with.

"No little perve, get on your hands and knees."

I glanced over at Rachel.

"Do it now." She ordered.

I knelt down and my semen was on the floor right in front of me.

"Lick it up!" Rachel demanded.

"Oh my God Rachel," Kristen laughed, "you are so bad."

I looked up a Rachel thinking that she must be kidding, but she just looked back at me with an evil smile on her face.

"Do it. Every drop."

So, I did. My face burnt with humiliation while the two girls watched me lick my own ejaculation off the floor. When I was done, I was ordered to stand up. Somehow, I was more embarrassed then ever to be standing there with my once again limp penis in front of these two girls who had just been the instruments of my complete humiliation. But it wasn't over yet.

"I think it's time for some punishment, don't you Kristen?"

"I think you've been waiting for this moment all along." Kristen replied.

Kristen smiled wickedly.

"Come over here." She ordered.

I shuffled over and stood in front of Rachel.

"Look at me little perve." She ordered.

I looked up right into her eyes. The most amazing eyes I had ever seen. They were so blue and yet almost white, but there was more than their color. There was something hypnotic about them that seemed to take control of me. It felt like I was falling into them and being carried away. Her jet-black hair framed her perfectly pale face and the darkness of it accented the lightness of her eyes.

"You've been a bad little boy, creeping around in the dark and playing with that pathetic little thing between your legs. So, you will be punished like a little boy. I'm going to spank you. Lay across my lap."

Again, I couldn't believe my ears. Rachel intended to spank me over her lap while Kristen watched. I looked into her eyes again hoping that she was just joking, but she reached out and took my hand and pulled me over her long pale legs.

Her tee shirt had ridden up and the sudden contact of my skin against hers as my penis pressed into her thighs sent a jolt through me. I was again looking at the floor. The blood was rushing to my head, not only from gravity but also from the humiliation of being over the knees of the girl I had been fantasizing about for weeks. None of my fantasies involved my present situation. Suddenly Kristen squatted right in front of my face, her tee shirt back on.

"Well, little perve, that's quite the position you've gotten yourself into. You know Rachel, I like that name, shall we call him little perve? After all we do need to name our pet."

"I think that fits him perfectly. What do you think little perve?" Rachel asked.

I didn't want this to get any worse, so I said, 'yes ma'am'.

"Tell me what your name is then before we begin."

"My name is little perve, ma'am." I replied.

"Good boy! Kristen, have you seen how cute his butt is? It's like a girl."

Rachel's hand began to caress my bottom. Kristen stood up and joined her their two hands now squeezing and rubbing as they continued to giggle.

"You should know, little perve, that before I stop, you're going to be crying like a little girl. But I want no noise. You can cry all you like but no yelling out or begging. If you beg you'll get it worse"

I was sure that she wasn't going to make me cry. I was determined that she wouldn't. That was when the first slap came. It was like fire. It was as if someone had put a hot iron on my bottom. I jumped a half a foot high and just barely kept myself from calling out. Then the blows rained down, one after the other. I writhed in pain, and it took all my will to keep from begging her to stop. Kristen squatted down in front of me again and lifted my chin, so that I was looking her in the eyes.

"Poor baby, getting his bare bottom blistered by such a big tough girl."

Despite my best resolve the tears came and I was desperate to stop the pain. I tried reaching back to cover my butt with my hands, but Kristen grabbed my arms and held them in front of me. Soon the tears were pouring down my face and my nose was running out onto my lips.

When I thought I would faint she stopped. She abruptly pushed me off her lap and onto the floor, where I continued to sob and rub my burning bottom. The two girls just laughed.

"Little perve, sit up. Sit up right now!" Rachel ordered in a near yell.

I did my best to get to my knees and I was now on the floor right in front of her. Despite the pain and the sobs, I was immediately re-captured by her beauty. Anger flashed in her eyes, and it sliced into me like a knife.

"What is this!" She demanded.

She pointed at her lap. I looked down. Her knees were parted and there on the inside of her thigh was a wet spot. Some of what was left from my ejaculation must have leaked out onto her during the spanking.

"I asked you a question." She repeated.

"It must be from me ma'am. My... ejaculation."

Both girls broke up laughing.

"You mean your cum?" Kristen asked.

I bowed my head.

"She asked a question little perve. Do you want another spanking?"

"It's my cum, ma'am."

"Well, what is it doing on my leg?"

"I don't know ma'am. I guess it just came out."

They both broke up again.

"Well get it off me. Right now."

I started to reach over and wipe it away.

"No! Lick it off."

Suddenly I was in another place. As if in slow motion I leaned forward as Rachel parted her legs further. The crotch of her panties was now no more than a foot from my face. My mind took this all in. I saw the pale blue cloth just covering her womanhood and I wondered if these were the same panties she had been wearing that day in the bathroom. My lips came close to her thigh, and I could feel the heat of her on my face. Despite all that had happened this was the most sensual experience of my life.

I reached out with my tongue and made contact with the skin of her inner thigh. It was as if I had just touched heaven. I closed my eyes and slowly slid my tongue over her skin removing the last remnants of myself from her. I slowly opened my eyes and looked up.

Rachel was looking down at me with the most curious look on her face. Her head was tilted to one side as she looked at me with the question from her eyes hanging in the air between us. It lasted but a second or two. Then she blinked, straightened up and pushed me away.

"Enough! Get up perve."

I slowly stood, trembling as I did. I still looked at her eyes which continued to look into mine. Then she blinked again and looked away.

"Get out of here. We're done with you for now." She demanded.

"We'll be in touch," continued Kristen, with a slightly confused look on her face as she glanced at Rachel, "Be prepared to serve us on demand whenever we require it."

"That right little perve." Rachel added, now looking at me with her usual glare, "Be available because your service has just begun."

I started to gather my clothes.

"Leave them." Rachel ordered, "Go back to your room naked." She giggled.

I started to comply.

"Wait!" Rachel said.

She stood up and walked over to a corner of the room and picked up what I assumed to be a laundry bag and threw it at me.

"Wash, dry and fold, and get it back to me by noon tomorrow."

Kristen laughed as I peeked out of their door to see if anyone was in the hall, only to be shoved out by a push from one of the girls. Luckily no one was there, and I quickly went into my room and closed the door.

12