The Talk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She played with the cum on her tits for the whole ride home and walked into the house bare chested. We grabbed a shower together and had one very satisfying fuck session with her pinned against the shower wall.

That was the beginning of a renaissance in our love and personal lives. We role played, even going so far as for me to pick her up at the bar and get a blowjob in the alley. We did some light bondage, we found she had a slight tendency toward submissiveness and I had a slight tendency for dominance. We both found a bit of a voyeuristic streak. After watching some porn while drinking a bottle of wine she confessed to me that she wanted to try one of those big porn star cocks. I was a little concerned because I still was not interested in bringing another person into our love life but I tried to figure this out. I remembered a story about a husband who got one of those penis extenders. I didn't know those were even a thing but they are. So I bought the best reviewed one on Amazon. The next Thursday I had her tied up and blindfolded and slipped it on. I am about seven inches so I got the ten inch one. It looked like a coke bottle. She hated it. She said it was too uncomfortable no matter how much lube we used. I breathed a sigh of relief. I had read a lot of stories about women who had a big cock experience and never wanted to go back. Thankfully I don't think this was going to be an issue going forward.

There was one Friday night that we were home as a family. We had gotten a new couch and a thought popped into my head. I grabbed my wallet and pulled out two fifty dollar bills.

"Kids, go make yourself scarce for the night. Tyler, you can drive your sister to the mall or wherever, just don't come back before 11:00." I said out of the blue.

The money disappeared faster than I could see.

"What's up pop?" He asked.

"Nothing much son, I just want some QT with your mom." I replied.

Mary looked at me suspiciously.

He kept pressing as Rose went to get her purse and clothes for the mall. Finally I had enough.

"Tyler we got a new couch and I haven't bent your mom over it yet. So get the hell out of here or you're going to see some stuff you probably don't want to see." I said in what I thought were hushed tones.

Apparently not hushed enough as my daughter grimaced and my wife looked at me with daggers. My son just gave me a look then held out his fist for a fist bump.

We christened the couch twice that night.


Mary got into the game also. There was one night when I was tied up and blindfolded and we were going at it hot and heavy, when I felt a slick finger up my ass. I was close enough to orgasm that I went ballistic. I had no idea that I liked a little anal play. I would have sworn that it was not cool until right then.

The years went by and Mary and I got closer and closer. We worked out at the gym for two hours a day after Rose left for college. We had a Caribbean Cruise planned and we both wanted to be as hot as possible in case we decided to go to the nude beach. I actually got myself a nice six pack and with the weight lifting she was doing, Mary looked like a fitness model. We were worried about the nude beach but we sucked it up and went and it was meh. Without sounding conceited we were the best looking couple there on that day and we both got a lot of looks, Mary more than me. We held hands and swam and generally laid out. There were a couple young bucks that wandered over and sat down close to us. They were young and arrogant as they checked out my wife. I knew right then that I wasn't built for sharing, at least not yet. They tried to start up a conversation and Mary shot them down hard. One of them made a crack about me being old as they walked away and Mary spoke up.

"Go practice on some dumb coeds boys. It takes a man to satisfy this woman." she said with a laugh.

They flipped us the bird as they walked off.

"We are watching your drinks for the rest of this trip." I muttered. She gave me a saucy grin and waded out until her tits were submerged.

"Come fuck me baby." she called out. I didn't need to be asked twice.

It has been ten years since Mary wanted to have that talk. We have done almost everything we can with each other but neither one of us are worried about getting bored. We talked about the option of getting others involved but it hasn't seemed like the right choice yet. Maybe someday but right now we are happy as the proverbial clam.

================

Thanks for reading, I am trying to challenge myself and those who read this are stuck with the results.

-Ahaz

12