The Talk

Story Info
A new man of the house.
3.3k words
2.76
46.8k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,711 Followers

"He's coming over tonight johnnie. Matt wants to have a talk with you."

Matt is my wife's lover. She knows I like hearing about how he fucks her better than I ever could. I get hard when she describes his big cock and she loves sucking him.

This from my wife who has never ever taken my dick in her mouth. She loves it when Matt calls her a marvelous cock sucker. She gets Botox treatments so her lips are nice and plump. "A parking place for cocks," as Matt likes to tell her.

"What does he want to talk about Cindy?"

"Be patient little man. He'll be here soon."

I couldn't wait. Excitement was building up inside me. Maybe this would be the first time I could watch them have sex.

Matt has never fucked my wife in our home. At least not when I'm there. He tells me it's for my own good. That it builds to my cuckold angst.

Cuckold angst is one of the sweetest and arousing parts of being a cuckold. Humiliation, degradation, submission, angst, they all add to my enjoyment of Matt taking my place between my wife's legs.

"johnnie, please get the door. Matt's here."

I'm wearing khaki trousers and a polo style shirt. I check my hair in the mirror and hurry to the door.

It is Matt. My heart beats so loudly that I can here it in my ears.

"Hello sir and welcome," I said opening the door wide and stepping aside. Cin had discussed with me the proper way for me to address Matt when welcoming him into our home.

"Mr. Matt sir. Cin is preparing herself for you. May I get you a drink or anything while we wait?"

It was then that he spoke to me for the first time that night. "Scotch rocks johnnie." It was all he said and all he needed to say.

I scurried off happy to know he was happy with me. He hadn't scowled nor cursed at me so I must be doing everything correctly.

Mr. Matt is everything I'm not. Tall and muscular, Matt is 15 years younger than Cindy and me. Cindy met him while out with the girls from the office one night. He coaxed her into a dance and then another and another. Pretty soon Cin told me the other girls had left. Cin and Matt became acquainted over drinks.

Later that night she came home excited and flushed jabbering all excited about having met him. "He's so suave johnnie. At 25 he's more of a man than you'll ever be."

I cringed hearing that. I knew wasn't happy with me. Sexually we were out of sync. I was blessed with a very small dick, a humiliation furthered by premature ejaculations. Never satisfied with making love Cin insisted and I complied with using my mouth to get her off and my hand to get me off. In the last 16 years of marriage she hadn't permitted me to put my dick in her. I understood.

So it was relief that I greeted her infatuation with Matt and encouraged her to see him again... if that's what she wanted of course.

"You want me to fuck him?, she asked incredulous.

"I want you to be happy dear. That's all."

"I have to admit that he has much bigger cock than you do johnnie. I felt him when he held me close when we slow danced."

My own little dick grew stiff hearing that for the first time. It would not be the last time.

Over time Matt and Cin settled into a routine whereby she would meet him after work. After dining out he would take her back to his place and they'd fuck.

When he asked if I had any suspicions she told him that not only did I know about them but I encouraged her. "He wanted me to be happy and told me to let you fuck me."

"He's a cuckold."

"Huh?"

"A cuckold," Matt repeated. Then he went on to explain the term and what it was all about. "Soon he'll want to be included too."

"Really? How does that work?"

"You already have him sucking my cum out of your cunt right. Next he'll want to beat off watching my cock enter you."

"Maybe we should let him. I mean he's been so cool about this."

"In time sweet heart. In time. It's all part of the cuckold fetish."

I brought Mr. Matt his scotch and napkin.

No thank you was said nor expected. My being polite to him was a requirement. Him being polite to is unnecessary.

We sat in silence waiting for my wife.

I stole a few glances at his crotch trying to see the outline of his cock, the cock I've heard so much about. The same cock I've imagined and jerked off thinking about many times.

I think he caught me because he smirked and adjusted himself.

No words were spoken. None were needed. Mr. Matt's simple act of adjusting his much larger cock was enough to make clear who the alpha is.

Cin appeared, gliding into the room in white yoga pants that Matt bought for her. A spaghetti strap blue top and heels. Her makeup was perfect as was her hair. Mr. Matt stood and she went to his arms and they shared a passionate kiss.

White wine johnnie," Cin said as they parted and sat down together.

I hurried to do her bidding.

Upon returning I saw them whispering and what ever Mr. Matt said made my wife giggle.

"Go out to my car and bring in the bag on the front seat johnnie." With that Mr. Matt tossed me his car keys.

I assumed he bought Cin another gift and went off to fetch it for him.

Handing him the bag Mr. Matt told me to sit down in the chair across from him.

"I brought you a couple presents johnnie. But before I give them to you we need to talk. I understand you've been pestering Cindy."

"I uh."

"I haven't finished. Be quiet and allow me to continue uninterrupted."

"You've been pestering her and whining wanting to see us fuck. Your wife tells me everything johnnie so don't try to wriggle out it."

"Now I understand that you cuckolds have needs too and I appreciate that. I mean you're smart enough to know that your little dick can't satisfy a woman like Cindy and you encouraged her to allow me the privilege of taking your place in the bedroom, between her legs, and in her pussy."

"So you want to watch us or rather watch me I suspect. I have some requirements before I will permit you that enjoyment. There are some things I expect from you and out of you. Two of those things are in the bag you brought in. Before we get to those I want you to understand and accept your place in this relationship."

First, when I'm in this house I am the man of the house. My needs count. Yours do not."

My dick throbbed.

"I expect you to treat me and Cindy with the utmost respect at all times. If we have friends or family over I expect you to acknowledge me as the man of the house in front of them. You don't have to say anything. Actions speak louder than words. They will know by your deeds and actions. I will not relinquish my control of you nor my desire for her regardless of who may be in our presence. I also expect that you continue to encourage us."

"I'm not a violent man cuckie. Nor do I relish being physical with anyone. But you aren't just anyone. You're the husband of my woman. Let me restate that. Cindy is my woman. So I'll make an exception in your case. I intend to improve and modify your behavior through training which will require me to use my belt on you at times. Some of those spankings will be for transgressions both real or perceived. Other times will be only to remind you of your place."

Cindy kissed him on his cheek and hugged him.

"Cindy tells me you like beating your pathetic little dick while eating my cum from her well used pussy. That needs to stop. As long as she's my woman I will control your orgasms as surely as I do hers."

Cin kissed him again and reached for his cock.

"Not now honey. I don't want the cuck distracted from our talk."

"Also it's important to me and Cin that you acknowledge that you're not a real man. Anyone who gives their wife to another man for her to receive the sexual pleasure you're unable to provide is not considered a man at all. To that end you will shave your body of all hair below your head. Failure to keep yourself shaved will result in a severe punishment. Real men have body hair and we've already established that you're not a real man."

"I bought you your first pair of panties. Knowing you and Cin are the same size it was easy. I do expect you to wear them and to discard your male underwear immediately and refurbish your drawer with panties. Any reluctance or petulance from you will result in severe punishment."

My wife whispered something in Mr. Matt's ear that I was unable to hear. He kissed her and thanked her.

"I almost forgot but your wife reminded me. You are to move your things to the guest bedroom. You are also to move your things from the master bathroom. Cin has already provided me with a key to this place and I will be stopping over on occasion. It's for those times that I wish to feel at home and in my own bedroom. Same for the mater bath. No need for you to use it if your things are elsewhere is there?"

I shook my head no. I'd not planned on Mr. Matt taking over the house in a way that diminished me to the point of being me a third wheel in my own home. It was more than I could have imagined when I decided to become a cuckold.

I was so excited hearing that the man fucking my wife is insisting that I wear panties. That he bought me my first pair made me respect him even more. He's stripping me of my masculinity in front of my wife. My little dick was so hard it hurt.

"I think it's time for you to begin wearing your new panties johnnie. I never want to catch you sneaking off to wear men's underwear. Both my woman and I would consider such an act a statement of your displeasure with this relationship and such insolence can not and will not be tolerated."

That said Mr. Matt withdrew a pair of lite blue, French cut panties with the waist trimmed in lace. Tossing them to me he instructed me to leave them. "Go shave your body and come back to us smooth and in those panties. We'll resume our talk then. Oh and you may as well begin using the guest bathroom now."

"Yes sir," I replied. "Thank you sir." I left the two lovers with my new panties.

"Oh Christ," I heard Cin sneer. "He's got a hard on Matt."

"So do I my sweet bitch. Do something about that before your little faggot comes back."

I wanted to beat off hearing them. I had no way of knowing if Cin was going to suck Mr. Matt off or if they'd fuck. Either way I wanted to watch but I knew that unless I was invited or got caught peeping I would be severely punished.

I so loved being a cuckold.

For some reason the song lyrics "the shaving razor 's cold and it stings," kept playing over and over in my mind as I groomed myself. It was all I could do to not cut and nick myself my hands trembled so.

The crack of my ass was the most difficult to shave and I made a mental note to get some Nair tomorrow.

After checking myself thoroughly and being satisfied with my efforts I slid my new panties up my legs. I felt my butt and stroked my dick loving the feeling of the smooth nylon on my hairless body. Mr. "Matt is very thoughtful," I thought to myself. "He knows exactly how cucks need to be treated."

I yelled out to them that I was ready before just barging in on them.

"Give us a minute johnnie. I'll call you in when I'm ready."

I listened quietly and was able to hear the slobbering and sucking sounds Cin was making on Mr. Matt's cock. Oh how I wished he would allow me to kneel beside her, to watch his cock slip in and out of her loving mouth, to see his balls contract has he fed her his precious load. In my mind I could see her looking up at her lover as she stroked and sucked his manhood hoping she was pleasing her man.

"Oh yeah baby. Get it Cin. Eat it bitch. Suck that cock you fucking slut. I'm cumming baby girl I'm cumming in your cock sucking mouth, the mouth you kiss your husband with you whore."

I head Cin moan as though she herself was having an orgasm.

To be this close and still so far away.

"How was that honey,?" Cin asked Mr. Matt.

"Not too bad Cin. I think with more practice you'll be a pro at sucking cocks."

His words made me shiver.

"Okay johnnie. We're ready for you now."

I kind of traipsed into the living room feeling sexy in my new panties. "Thank you for these Mr. Matt. They fit perfectly sir."

Cin's makeup was a tad smeared and her lipstick was almost entirely gone. She had a rapt expression on her face and I could tell she came at the same time she was sucking down Mr. Matt's spunk.

"Okay. Now shut the fuck up, sit down and listen. I haven't finished our talk."

Cin giggled.

"You say you want to watch me fuck my woman. That privilege comes with responsibilities cuck. There are tasks you will be required to perform. Now I know you enjoy sucking my sperm from my woman's cunt. That's a given for some one like you."

He was smirking and sneering at me at the same time.

"I'm certain one of your perverted fantasies is to be able to clean my cock too. Am I right?"

I nodded, remembering he told me to be quiet.

"Words johnnie. Use words."

"Yes sir. Sorry sir. But yes it is a fantasy of mine."

"What is? We want to hear you say it."

"I would very much like to clean your cock sir after you've fucked your woman."

Cin tried and failed to stifle her laugh. "Oh my God what a fucking homo."

I blushed. Mr. Matt grinned.

"Okay. Now we're getting some where. Your wife, my woman just gave me a pretty good blow job cuck. In a few minutes you're going to kneel between my knees and suck me until I'm hard enough to fuck her. Before you do that, however, I have one more gift for you."

He tossed the bag. It wasn't real heavy but it did have some weight to it.

"Take it out cuck."

I pulled out a stainless steel cock cage with locking mechanism and a single key.

"You know what that is cuck?"

"Yes sir and thank you sir."

My wife couldn't contain herself. "The little pervert. He's excited about getting his little dick locked up."

"Go put some ice on your dick and when the device fits, lock it in place. Then return to us and present me with the key."

"Yes sir," and I hurried off to the kitchen.

The ice did the trick. I lost my erection and shrank to a nubbin. Fitting the cage easily I locked it in place. "I'm ready sir," I said before joining them.

"Come in cuck. Let's see if it fits properly."

The cage made a funny protrusion in my panties as I sheepishly stood before Mr. Matt and Cindy.

"Pull your panties down so we can see."

I lowered my panties below my balls and waited.

"Tug on that Cin. Let's see if our little homo put it on correctly."

"Me? Why don't you do it. I haven't touched his little dick in years."

"Do what you're told bitch. Besides, you won't be touching his dick. Just pull on the cage."

Cin stood and came to me. Looking me in the eyes with a smirk on her face she tugged. The cage held fast. She tugged harder. Still it held firmly. Satisfied she rejoined Mr. Matt. "It's on right Matt."

"Give me the key cuck. From now on I control when you can beat your pathetic little dick. Just as I control my woman's orgasms, I now control yours."

I handed Mr. Matt the key and thanked him.

"Good. Now I think it's time the panty boi be allowed to join us while we fuck. Go turn down the bed cuck we'll follow you."

My hands trembled as I turned down the bed.

The couple entered the room and I waited for instructions.

"Undress your wife for me. Get her ready for her man to fuck her."

Cin protested that she didn't want my hands touching her body.

"She's right cuck. Don't soil my woman."

I removed Cin's top reveling at the sight of her breasts. She has allowed me to access her pussy to clean Mr. Matt's cum but only in the dark. I have not been permitted to see her naked body since Mr. Matt decided after fucking her for the 5th time that I should be denied even that part of my marriage.

I skinned down Cin's yoga pants and saw her firm round ass for the first time in ages. She hoped into bed and pulled the covers up over her breasts.

Mr. Matt has removed his shoes, shirt and trousers. All that remained was his silk boxer briefs.

"Come to me cuck."

I knee walked the few steps and waited for further instructions.

Mr. Matt towered above me his hands on his hips looking down as though I was an enemy he had easily vanquished.

"I know what you want don't I son?"

I nodded.

"No good. I need to hear it from you johnnie."

He used my name. He actually acknowledged that I had a name. I felt included, like I belonged there with them.

"Sir, I would like to remove your shorts for you and help you get ready to fuck my wife."

"By helping me get ready cuck don't you mean you'd like to suck my cock?"

Mr. Matt has a masterful way of demeaning me. I reveled in his abuse.

"Mr. Matt, it would give me great pleasure if you permitted me to suck your manly cock."

"Get to it son."

I reached out and gingerly took the waistband of his briefs in my shaking hands. This was what I'd longed to do for him. I wanted to show my gratitude for him pleasing my wife and helping me turn my fantasy into reality. I wanted Mr. Matt to know that there is nothing I wouldn't do for him.

He stepped out of his shorts and sat on the bed. Spreading his legs he presented me with the opportunity to give myself to him.

As my wife watched I became a cocksucker for her man. Tears of joy rolled down my cheeks as I opened my mouth and moved my face into his crotch. Taking my place in the world order of cuckolds I consummated my fealty to the man of the house.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,711 Followers