All Comments on 'The Talk'

by eviltwin52

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Gay

Wrong category ur are gay just admit it there is nothing wrong with being gay just be honest with yourself

TwistedWrenchTwistedWrenchover 4 years ago

I made it to the end of the first sentence before I realized it was one of those sick twisted cuck stories....those weasels need their own area to post that femenazi crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You may think you are a hemorrhoid, so you can irritate assholes

but the truth is you are neither, you just the crap to sashay down the abort.

As for your drivel?! Plain stupid and booooring cuck purulent enterorrhea, drawn by numbers.

Thumbs down

YouamiYouamiover 4 years ago
More cuck wimp hubby crap!

eviltwin52

Let's be perfectly honest here. This submission was purely based on cuckoldry which is a FETISH and should not be considered mainstream sexual behaviour. Now if folks want to write cuck tales for other folks who want to read them, then fine. But don't try to falsely package this fetish tripe as Loving Wives. As your story suggests, your personal bias towards forced bisexuality comes through most strongly. That's OK too. But maybe you should have tagged this stinker of a tale as Gay like most of your other contributions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
SICK MINDS

This story is an assault on everything that is marriage, respect, fidelity and honor. It is beyond sick and is not representative of anything that could be called "loving wives' I find it difficult to believe that this kind of garbage appeals to anyone except the most defective of human beings. 1* for generally good spelling and grammar!

Cuckyboy3Cuckyboy3over 4 years ago
Delicious

Exciting story! Chapter 2!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
Doesn’t belong in LW

Garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I Like your story!

Why... not because it is good, or hot.... no?

It is because YOU proven to me that Cucks are just Closet Transgender or Gay.

Putting "loving wife" tag to rubbish like this is just insulting.

PS: it is not even fetish... remember the old saying:

(if you use feather, you have fetish. If you use whole chicken, you are sick)

Well... eviltwin, you know who you are!

groaningbumpgroaningbumpover 4 years ago
Awful

Made it through two sentences. Need a new category for cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nothing loving in this one

Wrong category- it needs to be in Gay or Fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The only cure for craphounds like this is a bullet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Only a Brain Dead Sick author would write this.

Read second sentence and last and That's All Folks!! There is a special place in hell for authors like this. Come on Literotica create a SEWER category for stories like this. Sick and tired of wading through tons of SHIT everyday in this category.

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years ago

It seems this is a story primarily focused on the transition of the hubby from cuckold to cocksucker. It really has little to do with the wife. She is just the tool to aid in the husband embracing his desire for cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Waste

Of time and effort...since I value mine...it is mostly a waste by me for reading it. Luckily, I stopped about a third of the way through...can we give negative scores or a zero?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
GAY MALE!

What don't you understand about that???? This was the worst story of the day and posted in the wrong category to boot!

No stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

A good little cuck knows his place. Greatest pleasure in the world is having a useless tiny penis and a wife that gets her bosses big man cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Put this in Fetish, where it belongs.

You put it in LW, and you're getting the ratings you deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What is excitingly or arousing about this?

Seriously what kind of pathetic excuse for a man do you have to be to put up with this crap? Even more, what kind of man gets excited about this debasement and demented "lifestyle"

On a side note I love how people in favor of this garbage call it a lifestyle. The supposed wife clearly has no respect for her supposed spouse. He has become a piece of furniture that comes with a paycheck. One that jacks off in the corner if he js able and doesn't have some disgusting chastity device.

I truly believe there is something seriously psychologically wrong with these men. One can blame the women for going along with the lifestyle but at a certain point if their husband isn't going to step up to the plate and be a man they might as well get what they need elsewhere.

Truthfully, if you are into this there is something wrong with you and you need help. If you refuse please don't procreate because we have enough of this garbage on the planet already

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 4 years ago
Wrong category'

The wife was clearly incidental to the main action.

The entire focus was on this perverted non-persona's devotion to the 'alpha'. I use the word alpha liberally, considering as the character really wouldn't know what it means to be a true leader of others.

Definitely fetish or gay way before it should have been put in LW.

I'm sure the score will reflect that fact clearly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
GARBAGE FETISH CRAP

1* and only because we can't score lower.

You need serious help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loolllll

I don't want to make any comments but I will give you ** for your effort...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stop while you’re behind

Please go back to whatever to the drawing board. Better yet, quit. Who the hell gets into this beta shit drivel? Maybe there are more than two genders? Male, female and betacuck?

mustelamustelaover 4 years ago
Without the slightest interest.

A little turnaround at the end, maybe

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Your wife does not love you

Sorry man but no woman can when she treats her husband like a dog

eviltwin52eviltwin52over 4 years agoAuthor
Jesus you all sound like MSNBC or CNN

Just like the bullshit Democrat loving fake news channels you all have the same talking point. "Fag shit" "your wife does not love you", "homo.. God damn fellas. Talking heads on this site?

Besides which it only took a couple lines before you knew how this was going to go but you read on anyway. Then, after rubbing a couple out and feeling guilty you want to attack me? Tell me, is it difficult to write such hateful shit with cum on your hands?

Me thinks thou protests too much.

Still, it's nice to know I reached so many so damned quickly. Thanks for reading and for sharing. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
hahah

I actually didn't 'read on', as you so lamely put it.

I saw a title, thought it might be about revenge. Saw it was toxic soy boy CNN endorsed cuck shit, and then saw a pathetic man-baby defending his feces on the wall as art. All the while pretending to be a 'big toughey'

I was gonna just see you getting flamed in the comments, but had to add something watching you sequel like a greased up beta bitch bending over for more insults. No one likes cuck shit, only man haters and soy boys. Neither are real people. Just a toxic tumor in society. Name me one useful man-hater/soy boy. I'll wait. Ya'll deserve to be thrown into stockades. You're only good to society as a reminder of how not to be sad and pathetic.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
Anony: hahah

Don’t hold so much back. Tell us how you really feel.

TonyBeetsTonyBeetsabout 4 years ago
Great Story!

I just found your newer work and really look forward to reading more! Very hot situation and very well told!

eviltwin52eviltwin52about 4 years agoAuthor
Let me see if I have this straight

So Anon:

Let me see if I understand your complaint. You come to a website that is pornographic in nature and are offended when you read a dirty story? You leave a weak ass critique and then come back to the story that offended your delicate sensibilities to see if anyone read your phony "I thought it was a revenge..." bull shit. Really motherfucker? Like the man said you protest too much to believed. Now run along and play with your snow flake friends in your safe space before you get triggered again. And remember to wash your mother's panties after you beat off in them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Long

Lon while since I read such a load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
re:: Reed Richards

Don't tell me you approved of this garbage. 1* for this trash, it's authors like this that have ruined this category. Stick with the fetish stories and the other garbage you write and stop posting in this category. Yes Richards, most readers will tell you how they feel about these garbage writers who write for the trash sewer rats that seem to roam this category.

mattenwmattenwabout 4 years ago

How poor! An author who thinks he has to defend his garbage! Sorry, but everyone who publishes here can expect comments; negative or positive! No one is obliged to publish anything in order to be able to comment. If you don't want that, just turn off comments. You can do the same with evaluation! Only one thing looks even poorer than a bad story, a writer who defends his bad story!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 4 years ago
Garbage

So ET52, what's busted in your little head that you write such crap? It's your right to do so and our right to critique. It's boring done to death garbage. Do better if you want better comments. Did you really think anyone would really like that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You all love this

100% of the people in the comments rubbed one out before commenting.

You probably thought about it later that night when you were looking at your unsatisfied wives, or when you were on your anonymous snapchat group with closeted married men.

Hope it was a good JO session!

Thank you Evil Twin :) The category placement was perfect :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Get real

There is an old saying that a person who does not respect himself cannot respect anyone. If there are, in fact, people like this, to this extreme, they really do not need to be married, Just find a woman (or man) who is desiring a slave and save yourself the entanglements that surround a genuine marriage relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Loved it

Little Johnnie is living the dream. Being a loser wimp sissy bitch cuck is the greatest honor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i would take a baseball bar to Cin-that would cure her

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'd rather suck cock and eat lots of sperm than fuck my wife. Need a real man to take care of her.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

EvilT, I hate to agree you about anything, but damned if you ain't spot on about CNN and MSNBC. Made even more true by their reaction to the righteous Rittenhouse trial verdict.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Horriv story but at least we found out 26thNC is truly the pitiful retard he's clearly happy to be. White trash, sucking Trumps dick. No wonder most cucks are wimp rightwingers. Explains the gun fetish which does indeed make up for their manhood shotcomings/

Stop me if I am wrong Nancy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Giving my wife a hall pass turned me into a cuckold. Her boss who she referred to as her work husband took her out one evening and not returning her until the next afternoon. She told him all my cuck fantasies, secrets which led to me being a ongoing cuck with my only sexlife is jerking off and eating her messy pussy after being with her new man.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

I feel sorry for anyone who is attracted to this sort of thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Never mind the story I want only to comment on the racist peace of trash known as iameasel. I have read many of his or her comments, lots of errors showing how completely illiterate this scumbag is. By the way thanks for your effort but I didn't like the story.

Mel B known as Hornydevil47.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story and anybody that is turned on by this is gay.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"He stepped out of his shorts and sat on the bed. Spreading his legs he presented me with the opportunity to give myself to him.

As my wife watched I became a cocksucker for her man. Tears of joy rolled down my cheeks as I opened my mouth and moved my face into his crotch. Taking my place in the world order of cuckolds I consummated my fealty to the man of the house". I knew at that Instant what I had to do, after licking his cock a few times. I suck his cock in to my mouth all the down to the base. Then I inhaled, and I Chopped down as hard as I could, bitting off Mr Matt's cock. As he fell to the floor holding his bleeding stump, screaming all the way to the floor and past out. His wife was standing there with her mouth hanging wide open. Her husband got up off his knee, and pull the cock out of his mouth, and shoved it in to his wife's open mouth, she instantly spit it across the room, and started screaming too. Hubby just said to her, there's the cock you had to have slut, and for your information, I'm not or never will be a cock sucking cuckold!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

As I open to Mr. Matt for the first time, I put my 45 up to his forehead. He stood their looking cross eye at the 45. I Calmly spoke to him to Mr. Matt, that if he ever put your cock in, or near my wife again, I will hunt him down, and would kill him! Now I'm going to tell my wife that before you left that you said for her to fuck off, and that you would never talk to her again as you were leaving her, is that ok with you? Before Johnny closed the door he could see that Mr. Matt has pissed his pants before he left!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Mr. Matt did see the sharp kitchen knife I had behind my back, when he told me to come Fluff him, to make him hard again to fuck the woman that was still my wife. I got on my knees and started getting hard again and as soon as I though he was fully hard, I sliced of his cock at the base. I jumped up and before he could fall to the floor, and run him out the front door, and out to the front yard. Then went back and grabbed my well fucked naked wife and run her out of the house too. I yelled out for all the Neighbors to hear over Mr. Matt's screaming, I'm not a fucking cuckold, and I'll be filing for a divorce tomorrow slut, I slammed the door and call for an Ambulance, for Mr. Matt!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This stupid writing John as johnnie is insulting to the reader. This isn't even well-written fetish, stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereviltwin52@eviltwin52
Part time bi cuckold, full time husband of a highly sexual woman. I get sexually charged by dominant men.