All Comments on 'The Talk Ch. 01'

by nightshadow

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great Intro...

Nice intro, would love to see how things progress...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Interesting

If this were a house, it certainly has a solid foundation. Will be interested to see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Keep going....

I want to see where this is going to go. The possibilities are intriguing. Keep going.

gettodachoppagettodachoppaalmost 20 years ago
great beginning

fantastic beginning, please continue, however don't drag the story too far along without including some actual sex as the story will becoming boring fast

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Tell Us More...!

i second the house-foundation analogy, definitely a great basis for more. So nice to see intelligent, enquiring young characters, never mind supported in that by family. Your lack of "fluff" and use of stats and facts (love to know your sources) is hugely refreshing, and makes the story that much more real. Wonderful!

nightshadownightshadowalmost 20 years agoAuthor
Thanks a lot, folx!

Your comments are duly noted (and appreciated!). Part 2 should be out in a day or two. I haven't started on Part 3 yet, but I'm beginning to get a few ideas. The facts and figures woven into the story are, as far as I know, relatively accurate (no pun intended). They were gleaned both from historical documents and recent newspaper articles I've seen in the last year or so. You could probably Google the search string "history of incest" or "facts about incest" and come up with some of the same stuff I did if you look hard enough.

My goal with this story is to make it as realistic as possible by putting the characters into real-life situations which would be provocative and inspiring. I want to tempt and tease the characters gradually instead of throwing them head-long into an absurd scenario. Plotting and scheming of the children probably won't be obvious until they are all hooked on the idea of taking it a step further.

I'm glad you enjoyed Part 1. I look forward to reading your comments on Part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Point of Interest

The story is really good so far, but a researcher like her should know that Hamurabi was a Babylonian king, not a Jew. The body of Jewish law she was referring to is called Mosaic because it is attributed to Moses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hate it

I kept reading and reading just to get to the juicy part but none! wtf

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Inaccurate

Really sorry, but since Susan's exposition on the inaccuracies surrounding incest seems to be central to this chapter, the fact that she herself (and, by extension, you) was inaccurate killed the story for me. If you'll do a little checking, you'll find that the Code of Hammurabi is not, in fact, Hebrew in origin, but is, instead, Babylonian. It is also more concerned with contracts than it is with not offending the gods. It's more of a civil document than a religious one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I hate it when readers feel compelled to take one tiny detail...

and try to invalidate an excellent story with it. This is a highly literate, well-written beginning to what I suspect will be an exciting tale of family fucking.

catchmyhoodcatchmyhoodover 9 years ago
A good start

A good start for a nice story. Lets see how the story goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great read!

I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter. Will start reading chapter 2! I'm curious if all of those things that Sue said were fact of fiction. Regardless, very well written.

bluesinthenightbluesinthenightalmost 7 years ago
A Classic

Seeing your recent contribution reminded me of this series so I am reading it for the 3rd time. I consider it a true classic in the I/T catagory,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very good buildup to the story, well done and original.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

slower than needed. Sue seems to be the only one wanting incest

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I very much enjoyed the factual discussion on incest, especially considering that I'm a devout atheist who warmly embraces anything that exposes the church for what it truly is, and has been all along: a shiny facade of dominant oppression used to control the thinking and actions (and money) of the populace.

My mother thought I needed to be exposed to religion when I was young, and even at the tender age of 8 or so, I could sense the energy in that place during Sunday afternoons chanting "all-a-liu" with other children, and quickly decided that there was SUM TING WONG going on here!

Your story lead in was perfect, and I can't wait to read the next installment! You've set the stsge for some loving times ahead. I'm going to expect that pretty, brainiac Sue will be the family member who leads them into a meaningful middle finger against the church journey into incest.

Good job, and thank you for including intelligence and respect into the story!

Sincerely,

B4PW.

perejohn41perejohn417 months ago

Interesting discussion about incest and goes along with my own thoughts. However, such thoughts were not appreciated by several members of my family. Especially since my daughter lives with my wife and me and she has fantastic tits, which I really adore. My daughter and my wife both shot down my theories about incest and that ended the discussion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous